Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 --
Joe Fryday

Palm Harbor, FL

#191614 Mar 30, 2013
x-pitcher wrote:
Joe, our troll is just being gaumless.
You know our approach to such troubled souls. The best way to express disapproval has been silence. In this case, I even tried to ask it what I might have done. No response except more vulgarity. So to be considerate of our friends here I've gone silent. Thanks for your friendship and support. Rest assured I am working on it. It has no idea nor will it. Til, well....you know..... daven for me.
Joe Fryday

Palm Harbor, FL

#191615 Mar 30, 2013
Magnus in Taxifornia USA wrote:
Feminism's endgame?
I have speculated what will end feminism. I am 100% sure its current form will end.
I can look at things as they are now, one of the obvious one is demographics.
The browning of America.
This is a typical politically correct write up on the subject that tries to convince you not to believe what you see around you.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/01/health/us-b...
We already know Latinos have more kids and start younger. They will displace the feminist with there low birthrates.
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/exp...
This is what will really end Feminism:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tymTtkBqzw0XX&
Another thing is feminism is redefining itself. Feminism's roots evolved from the temperance movement which was from the anti slavery movement. Now it is changing again. Operationally it is a gay rights movement and a straight male hate movement. This actually has little to do with most women as few are die hard lesbians who hate men.
Still existing feminist will push for laws that restrict men's freedoms and oppress young boys. After these feminist disappear from the gene pool, these laws will continue to be used as a social control. Even Kim Jong-Un of North Korea used accusations of sexual harassment as an excuse to off who he did not like or was afraid of. I do not think he really cares much about justice or personal freedom.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/...
In the long term America is headed to oligarchy. This is coming from the bottom up, this is not a top down thing.
In the West we try to fool ourselves into thinking the warrior Amazon warrior women will come to the rescue. The truth is the Amazon warrior women tribe never existed, its a fantasy.
Other third world countries try what I call "cart before the horse feminism". They may get laws passed but enforcement really only gets used as a form of blackmail and extortion just like every other law. If most men have little money how can you rob them for money? In this situation when men are successful, generous, supportive to his family and creating prosperity for others he becomes a high value target to rob, really just a different version of the "crab mentality" which encourages poverty.
Oh.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#191617 Mar 30, 2013
how to make a stalker disappear..... click
B-long

United States

#191619 Apr 1, 2013
Joe Fryday wrote:
<quoted text>
You know our approach to such troubled souls. The best way to express disapproval has been silence. In this case, I even tried to ask it what I might have done. No response except more vulgarity. So to be considerate of our friends here I've gone silent. Thanks for your friendship and support. Rest assured I am working on it. It has no idea nor will it. Til, well....you know..... daven for me.
Joe, you and I well know that there's no rhyme nor reason to those who choose to troll others here on this site.
Those of us who appreciate what YOU do here will ALWAYS continue to do so despite someone's vain efforts to get under your skin. Resisting the temptation to repsond in an equally negative manner is certainly more than I could do if I were being attacked.

Best Regards.
Joe Fryday

Palm Harbor, FL

#191620 Apr 1, 2013
B-long wrote:
<quoted text>Joe, you and I well know that there's no rhyme nor reason to those who choose to troll others here on this site.
Those of us who appreciate what YOU do here will ALWAYS continue to do so despite someone's vain efforts to get under your skin. Resisting the temptation to repsond in an equally negative manner is certainly more than I could do if I were being attacked.
Best Regards.
Thanks, very much.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#191621 Apr 1, 2013
hi 3 Dog Night :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#191624 Apr 4, 2013
What is the only animal that will eat skunk ?
Joe Fryday

Palm Harbor, FL

#191625 Apr 4, 2013
x-pitcher wrote:
What is the only animal that will eat skunk ?

Is this an attempt to ingratiate ? Great question. No clue here.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#191627 Apr 4, 2013
Joe Fryday wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this an attempt to ingratiate ? Great question. No clue here.
Did it work ?

Oh, it's The Great Horned Owl !

( I know, who? who? who?)
Joe Fryday

Palm Harbor, FL

#191630 Apr 6, 2013
Who wrote:

1.The Moneychangers

2.Dinner at The Homesick Restaurant

3.The Burden of Proof
Joe Fryday

Palm Harbor, FL

#191631 Apr 6, 2013
Plays:

Who wrote:

1. The Crucible

2. Our Town

3. Uncle Vanya

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#191632 Apr 6, 2013
How many bricks are in The Great Wall of China?
Phineous T Bluster

Palm Harbor, FL

#191634 Apr 8, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
How many bricks are in The Great Wall of China?
A plethora.
Phineous T Bluster

Palm Harbor, FL

#191635 Apr 8, 2013
Joe Fryday wrote:
Who wrote:
1.The Moneychangers
3.The Burden of Proof
1. James Dimon
2.??? I dunno
3. Guessing: John Grissuhm
Joe Fryday

Palm Harbor, FL

#191637 Apr 8, 2013
Phineous T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>
1. James Dimon
2.??? I dunno
3. Guessing: John Grissuhm
Sorry. None correct.
B-long

United States

#191638 Apr 8, 2013
Joe Fryday wrote:
Who wrote:
1.The Moneychangers
3.The Burden of Proof
1.-Harold Robbins?
2&3 I got nothin'
B-long

United States

#191639 Apr 8, 2013
Joe Fryday wrote:
Plays:
Who wrote:
1. The Crucible
2. Our Town
3. Uncle Vanya
(1) Arthur Miller
Joe Fryday

Palm Harbor, FL

#191640 Apr 8, 2013
B-long wrote:
<quoted text>1.-Harold Robbins?
2&3 I got nothin'
#1. Excellent try, but Arthur Hailey
2. Anne Tyler
3. Scott Turow
Joe Fryday

Palm Harbor, FL

#191641 Apr 8, 2013
B-long wrote:
<quoted text>(1) Arthur Miller
#1 You get the famous 5th Generation bronze star, correct.
2.Thornton Wilder
3. Chekhov
Joe Fryday

Palm Harbor, FL

#191642 Apr 8, 2013
What former Trivitarian lived in PA, had a cat, and a young daughter ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min nanodufus 675,534
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min nanoanomaly 110,117
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min gabrielinstupidland 982,286
All blacks should be deported to LIBERIA!!!! (Oct '08) 1 hr White Trash Baboon 10
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 2 hr real 33,202
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Student 46,192
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Sharonrinpa 184,715
More from around the web