First Prev
of 166
Next Last
rachelle

Los Angeles, CA

#3612 Aug 24, 2012
this is the real truth i hung with a white girl one night and she screwed two black men she didnt even know in one night at two seperate times you cant tell me white women aren't hoes,however i have seen some black hoes to they are just smart enough to profit i guess.i see a lot of white women with five and six kids with different dads im sure its just easier to hide the truth when all they screw is bm and the child is mixed,be real its easier to hide the facts when the truth is in your face
Gen Mills

Crossett, AR

#3613 Sep 4, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, really. Go to any hS or college campus the white girls are so out of control it's disturbing. I've seen ww in the carribbean countries throwing themselves at the black men. I've seen ww in bars trying to pick up bm. I've had ww ask me to "hook" them up with bm. The ww's reputation is not good. So, yeah, they are extremely loose. Common knowledge. A wm does not have access to bw like bm to ww, period.
No hate here just the truth.
WRONG!!! Its much easier for a white man to get a black woman than it is for some monkey to get a WW.
Shenique

Grain Valley, MO

#3614 Sep 15, 2012
Texifornia wrote:
"dark girls r better." This is true when they try to date dark men. But when they try to date white men its like a cold hard slap, and they don't know why. Furthermore white men who do date black woman are pathetic losers.
YOU are the pathetic loser! And guess what? I am a black woman engaged to a WHITE man!

“Very soft spoken!”

Since: Sep 12

Jacksonville, Florida

#3615 Sep 16, 2012
lil chica wrote:
I really wish African Americans would stop sqwalking about what happened to them in the past and start living in the here and now. Honestly, other people have faced persecutions and in many countries today people face persecution for their race, beliefs, gender, etc...people have all kind of burdens to bear from their past.
I'm a woman and think of all the crap women went through to be seen as equally worthy to men. But what good does it do for me to sit around bitching about the PAST? I can NOW take advantage of all the the United States of America has to offer...the opportunities to succeed...job opportunities and education...and really do something constructive with my life. If I don't take advantage of that then all I have to blame is ME...and that's the way it should be. It's called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.
Sure, like 50 years ago, black people were treated as inferior beings and weren't given the same opportunities as white people... that was completely wrong and it makes me cry when I see some of the atrocities that were done...and there are some white racist trash who still carry those feelings...but AA can't just go about and keep harping forever on what the white race has done in the PAST ...AA are the ones CURRENTLY killing each other on the streets...selling drugs to each other...no one tells AA women to drop out of school and keep having baby after baby or the young AA men to abandon their kids and their education...99% the problems of the AA community today are caused by the AA community....PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY PEOPLE
And here's a history lesson for you "Let the Truth be Told", black people ended up in North America not only because European's brought them over but also because their own African people sold them into slavery... maybe you need to consider that before you villify European Americans ...Maybe you should let the whole truth be told instead of the tidbits that glorify your race and villify another!!
Not all black people are like that. Me, honestly I could give a rat's a** because that was in the past. I know what happened and I'm sorry for it, but its 2012, not 1779.
Colt

Columbia, MD

#3616 Sep 17, 2012
Shenique wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all black people are like that. Me, honestly I could give a rat's a** because that was in the past. I know what happened and I'm sorry for it, but its 2012, not 1779.
sellout

“Very soft spoken!”

Since: Sep 12

Jacksonville, Florida

#3619 Sep 18, 2012
Colt wrote:
<quoted text>
sellout
Numbnuts.
why

London, UK

#3620 Oct 3, 2012
I am mix race I am not a racist. you talk of black people doing crimes I am english I love white people but in england white people are the drug dealers the criminals the gang members yes there are some black criminals but a good number of the people in jail are white just to let you know again I have much love for white people
Dapeach

Chicago, IL

#3621 Oct 4, 2012
lets be real wrote:
lets be real...the 50 year old model is one in a million...and stacey dash is one in a million...go to the chicago and tell me how many black women u see that look like that...thats like me saying angelina jolie, jennifer aniston, or whoever else..get real there are ugly black girls, ugly white girls m ugly asians, ugly mexicans..dont try to make it seem like black girls are all so pretty when they all have that nappy short dyke hair...and dress like black guys...cant control themselves...remind me of apes...
apes, really, people like u make me sick, y u mad, u must be overweight,lonely,no friends, no black man want you,black woman are gorgeous,im from Chicago and its plenty of good looking blacks,asian,,Spanish etc....so get over it,and keep it real, and calling us apes is so funny,how old are you, wish u could get a ape to want you,NOT,email me i know a nice ape that wouldn't mind face f****** you,
ChellBell

London, UK

#3623 Oct 26, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over yourself. You got a huge chip on your shoulder. Whats up? Had your man taken by a white girl. If not why are you so insecure. You act like you're not but anyone with half a brain can see through the venom. Its a shame.
Why did you assume they feel insecure? what If its genuinely their opinion and believes dark girls a better?
ONE normal GIRL

Cambridge, UK

#3624 Dec 16, 2012
ALL OF YOU ON HERE ARE RASCIST SAD PATHETIC SHITS
GET A LIFE! IF YOU ALL REALLY BELIEVE THE STUFF
YOUR SAYING ABOUT EACH OTHERS RACE
YOU NEED TO GO HANG YOURSELVES
WHY IS THERE SO MUCH CRITICISM AGAINST BLACKS AND HISPANIC. WE ARE NOT TRYING TO LOOK WHITE, WE DONT WANT TO BE WHITE, WE ARE JUST AS HAPPY WITH OURSELVES AS YOU.
I HOPE FOR ALL OF YOUR SAKES YOU GET ALL GET THE HELP YOU NEED, AS I DONT KNOW ANY OF YOU I CAN ONLY HOPE YOU FIX UP AND SORT YOURSELVES OUT BECAUSE YOU JUST LOOK SO FUCKING PATHETIC THE WAY YOU ALL TALK ABOUT DIFFERENT RACES LIKE YOU HAVE A CLUE.
asian girl

Surrey, Canada

#3625 Dec 25, 2012
not just to black girls, to Asian girls too, not all white girl, only some, thinks that way, usually they are unemployed and have no brain, hahaha
Lovely23

Chicago, IL

#3626 Jan 21, 2013
Y do u always have to say nappy hair, when y'all get mad at a sistah,im proud to be black, what culture do white people have, greed, lying,sex with family members, stink like wet dog, serial killers, child kidnapped, committing suicide because u not strong enough, having sex with animals, should i go on, put your family in nursing homes, black people have flaws too., but so, im proud to be black with my nappy hair, kinda funny how the white men keep chasing me, i will never give the pleasure,
Anonymous

Fort Washington, MD

#3628 Mar 31, 2013
Lovely23 wrote:
Y do u always have to say nappy hair, when y'all get mad at a sistah,im proud to be black, what culture do white people have, greed, lying,sex with family members, stink like wet dog, serial killers, child kidnapped, committing suicide because u not strong enough, having sex with animals, should i go on, put your family in nursing homes, black people have flaws too., but so, im proud to be black with my nappy hair, kinda funny how the white men keep chasing me, i will never give the pleasure,
you hit the nail on the head. black girls rock. media tries to have us on commercials with our hair all over our head. they do what ever they can to try to make black women appear to be uncivilized. mostly because they know how well put together black women are- they aim to distort our appearance. clearly white women are threatened by us or they would not spend so much time trying to attack our appearance. their hair gets thin so early in life that they wish they had "nappy" hair by the time they are 30. lol
Im tired of this

United States

#3631 May 28, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> you hit the nail on the head. black girls rock. media tries to have us on commercials with our hair all over our head. they do what ever they can to try to make black women appear to be uncivilized. mostly because they know how well put together black women are- they aim to distort our appearance. clearly white women are threatened by us or they would not spend so much time trying to attack our appearance. their hair gets thin so early in life that they wish they had "nappy" hair by the time they are 30. lol
u, my friend, are AWESOME!!:) no one cant take away our pride
jenny

Brooklyn, NY

#3632 Aug 2, 2013
omg people are u for real like it doesn't matter beauty comes in every race and this is coming from a 14 year old aren't u people sick of the whole race crap pleas god made us and can we as people accept it every one look the same in the inside every one looks different in the outside so people are u trying to say all whites look a like and all blacks look a like smh this is some shit there is no true beautiful race ok ill believe it when god come down and say it PS I am half white(dad)and half black(mom) and both of my parents are successful and both love each other so stop the shit pleas is it so hard to accept the truth and oh yea black people were the first people on earth so whites do have black in there blood line >_< <3 love people because of them and not from there race
jasmine

San Diego, CA

#3634 Mar 12, 2014
That is funny you said that when it is the other way around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 166
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min curiouslu 738,082
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min duststorm 441,327
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min guest 541,878
What kind of planes REALLY flew into the twin t... 19 min Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min Seentheotherside 600,935
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min bacon hater 95,357
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Dr_Zorderz 258,988
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr lili 148
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••