Are Blacks more Racist than Whites

Are Blacks more Racist than Whites

Created by anonymous on Feb 28, 2008

557 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, they hate whitie

No, they were mistreated

I'm not sure.

No whites feel superior

No whites hate them

Yes, they want to kill whitie

Yes they suffered 400 yrs.

No they should be in Africa

Both are racist

Neither are racist

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
lamron

Colchester, CT

#1 Feb 28, 2008
in my experiances, yes. blacks despise whites without ever knowing them. The opposite is true of most whites towards blacks.

“Cake in hand cake n mouth what”

Since: Feb 08

Big D

#2 Feb 28, 2008
white people besides for the most extremest walk on egg shells around black people as to not set them off because we know they think we are hatin on them when its really the other way around.(not always of course) Whites will hold the door for blacks, let blacks ahead in line, let blacks over in traffic, blacks will not do the same for whites. hell im not even full white and i see them every...day!
OBAMA the next president

Sacramento, CA

#3 Feb 28, 2008
Yes I am racist

“Otter”

Since: Jan 07

New York, NY

#4 Feb 28, 2008
not every white person and not every black person is a racist. All races are capable of being racist on an individual matter. Truthfully I have found that whites and blacks are not a racist as some Asians. Racism is merely a type of xenophobia - fear of the alien, the different - those not like you. Fight Fear with Love not anger...Anger is, itself, just repressed fear.
Stanislaw

Watseka, IL

#5 Feb 28, 2008
It is true Blacks are more racist. Since they are the less evolved, more primitive race (sort of like baboons) they are less in control of their emotions and therefore prone to violent rages.
Remember they just recently came down out of the trees.
yeehaa

Chambersburg, PA

#6 Feb 28, 2008
would i be racist if i hate everyone?

Since: Feb 08

Evanston, IL

#7 Feb 28, 2008
I really do not think it is fair to make an assumption about one whole group of people that share one major characteristic. Just like white people some are racist and some are not.

Whoever made up this question must be living under a rock. Stop being scary and get to know some and judge for yourself. Not all blacks dislike whites and sit around praising Al Sharpton and complaining.
Stanislaw

United States

#8 Feb 28, 2008
And why can people not be respected enough to make their own assumptions? I can think whatever I choose.
I am not a p/c drone.
Nai

Woodbridge, VA

#9 Feb 28, 2008
its_okay wrote:
white people besides for the most extremest walk on egg shells around black people as to not set them off because we know they think we are hatin on them when its really the other way around.(not always of course) Whites will hold the door for blacks, let blacks ahead in line, let blacks over in traffic, blacks will not do the same for whites. hell im not even full white and i see them every...day!
I totally disagree with you. I lived near Dallas (Duncanville, TX) I met both nice and not so nice white people. I am black and I've done all the things above, so you are wrong.
Nai

Woodbridge, VA

#10 Feb 28, 2008
Stanislaw wrote:
It is true Blacks are more racist. Since they are the less evolved, more primitive race (sort of like baboons) they are less in control of their emotions and therefore prone to violent rages.
Remember they just recently came down out of the trees.
That was real ugly of you.
Stanislaw

Watseka, IL

#11 Feb 28, 2008
Nai wrote:
<quoted text>That was real ugly of you.
And only those who share your beliefs have a right to think? The rest should all be drones?
Ted

Pleasanton, CA

#12 Feb 28, 2008
Of course! They don't even like each others.
Hmmmmmm

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Feb 28, 2008
Stanislaw, of course you have the right to think and say whatever you feel. You also have the right to smear poop on the walls of your house, but that doesn't mean you should.

Since: Feb 08

Evanston, IL

#15 Feb 29, 2008
Stanislaw wrote:
And why can people not be respected enough to make their own assumptions? I can think whatever I choose.
I am not a p/c drone.
You are entitled to believe what you want, You sound a bit jaded, I'm sorry you choose to feel that way. However, the majority of serial killers/rapists and school shooters in the US are white males. Is it fair for others to assume based on those facts that white males are more genetically pre-disposed to be mass murders? I think not.
Garra

Worcester, MA

#16 Feb 29, 2008
Yes thay say the "N" word to echother like it was
ok or somthing evan tho it's a racist word. Whats
up with that.

“Cake in hand cake n mouth what”

Since: Feb 08

Big D

#17 Feb 29, 2008
Nai: I did come off very one sided Im sorry, I guess its my biased by being raised in prodominently black Dallas public school system ,and when I accidentally stepped on a black girls shoe and bumped into her in the crowded halls she immidiatly called me racists names and wanted to throw down. Or when I was assaulted by a black male at school and all his female friends rooted him on, for absolutly no good reason, when i was asked to press charges I declined. I guess my years of living in this envornment have changed me, but I do not believe that this is true for every person, I am sorry.
Stanislaw

United States

#18 Feb 29, 2008
brainsandbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
You are entitled to believe what you want, You sound a bit jaded, I'm sorry you choose to feel that way. However, the majority of serial killers/rapists and school shooters in the US are white males. Is it fair for others to assume based on those facts that white males are more genetically pre-disposed to be mass murders? I think not.
Have you looked at prison populations lately? Obviously African Americans are more prone to violence. Most young Black males get their chance to "drop the soap".
OBAMA the next president

Sacramento, CA

#19 Feb 29, 2008
whatever you say, I am the next president
Stanislaw

United States

#20 Feb 29, 2008
Blacks have always excelled in areas like sports and prison. The naked men showering together thing seems to attract them.
They are all bisexual perverts.
nuswetrst

Southfield, MI

#21 Feb 29, 2008
95% of blacks are supporting Obama, you can't get much more racist than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min NoStress4me 865,165
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 599,875
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 6,497
Why black people smell like poop (Nov '11) 36 min dirtyknotz 28
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr middleman1 2,784
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr HipGnosis 2,015
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 2 hr RiccardoFire 20
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 10 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web