Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#181801 Sep 8, 2014
Obama had promised to take executive action on the immigration issue,(read amnesty for millions of illegal aliens), but several Dems in vulnerable states uged him to delay the action until AFTER the election, so that they won't be held accountable going into the midterms.

Obama insists the delay has NOTHING to do with politics. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight ! Meanwhile, the Hispanic immigrant advocates are highly upset with Obama's decision. They are chanting
"JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED", or some such nonsense.

On the foreign front, we are waiting to hear Obama's plans this Wednesday, for the defeat of ISIS.
He claims that he was surprised with the speed, range, mobility, and financial strength of ISIS, but
the CIA & The Pentagon have both reported that Barry was notified of the dangers of ISIS at least a year ago.

It's too bad Barry's nose doesn't grow longer with each lie he tells, so that his "fans" and enablers can also see the truth.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181802 Sep 8, 2014
EDIT:
s/h/r: had promised to take executive action.......by the end of this summer.
Paladin

Sioux City, IA

#181803 Sep 8, 2014
antonyto wrote:
Its nice to see you've overlooked that he lied every step of the way. If he had any truth for the invasion of Iraq don't you think he would have gotten more support from around the world?
wether he was right or wrong he did it illegaly. Or does that matter?
George H W Bush and George W Bush are both criminals and crooked through and through. The entire Bush family is crooked.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#181804 Sep 8, 2014
Paladin wrote:
<quoted text>
George H W Bush and George W Bush are both criminals and crooked through and through. The entire Bush family is crooked.
There's one thing I know for sure, that when Obama is finally gone, I will never talk about him again.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181805 Sep 8, 2014
Paladin wrote:
<quoted text>
Entire Bush family? On what charges? And what charge(s) would you press for GHW Bush's wife, Barbara, & GW's wife Laura Bush? How about the twins, Barbara & Jenna Bush? Or Jeb's wife Columba?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#181806 Sep 8, 2014
Paladin wrote:
<quoted text>
Great now that you had your say you can take your gun and keep traveling.

Location hidden

#181807 Sep 8, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>There's one thing I know for sure, that when Obama is finally gone, I will never talk about him again.
Unless he inserts himself into issues ala Jimmy Carter.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#181808 Sep 8, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>There's one thing I know for sure, that when Obama is finally gone, I will never talk about him again.
Rumor mill had it he was going to office at the U.N. when his term was up.

The Messiah...
Save the World...
Yes we can!

Of course that was before his re-election.
Right now I'm thinking more along the lines of ...

Actually... can't think of anything he'd be suited for.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#181809 Sep 8, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh.....You were wrong again..........Willie and Hip and haven't said a word to you..........
*rimshot!
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#181810 Sep 9, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Entire Bush family? On what charges? And what charge(s) would you press for GHW Bush's wife, Barbara, & GW's wife Laura Bush? How about the twins, Barbara & Jenna Bush? Or Jeb's wife Columba?
Prescott Bush helped fund the Nazis during World War 2. George Bush's grandfather, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

Location hidden

#181811 Sep 9, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
Prescott Bush helped fund the Nazis during World War 2. George Bush's grandfather, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
Yaaawwwnnn!!! Why don't you find something more constructive to do. I suggest a nice long walkabout in saltie territory.
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#181812 Sep 9, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaawwwnnn!!! Why don't you find something more constructive to do. I suggest a nice long walkabout in saltie territory.
I answered the question, and if you do not believe it, then so be it.

I have gone on a walkabout in salty areas of the arid areas of Australia. You should give it a try. Fact is though, that most Aussies have never trekked to the arid/desert areas of Australia, as most of us live in the urban areas.

Have you ever wondered why a mediocre painter such as Adolf Hitler rose to power during this tragic time of history? The Rothschilds were also involved with this and it is no real surprise.

At least we Aussies are not as brainwashed by the mainstream media of lies and deceit compared to you stereotypical Americans. The Rothschilds/Murdochs et al control your media and this is one of the reasons you have your way on seeing world 'history'.

Sad really. You're gonna need all the luck and support you can get in fighting these oligarchies who causes world atrocities.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181813 Sep 9, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
Old news, ozzie.

Your 1st sentence is sinister & misleading, as Prescott's dealings with Germany were commercial only, AND you left out the fact there was NO evidence PB was in any way sympathetic to the nazi cause.

Beyond that, your reply had absolutely NOTHING to do with the ladies of the Bush family, the
focus of MY reply to the drive-by Bush-hater, who said the ENTIRE Bush family was "crooked".

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181814 Sep 9, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the question you answered?

Location hidden

#181815 Sep 9, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
I have gone on a walkabout in salty areas of the arid areas of Australia. You should give it a try. Fact is though, that most Aussies have never trekked to the arid/desert areas of Australia, as most of us live in the urban areas.
Have you ever wondered why a mediocre painter such as Adolf Hitler rose to power during this tragic time of history? The Rothschilds were also involved with this and it is no real surprise.
At least we Aussies are not as brainwashed by the mainstream media of lies and deceit compared to you stereotypical Americans. The Rothschilds/Murdochs et al control your media and this is one of the reasons you have your way on seeing world 'history'.
Sad really. You're gonna need all the luck and support you can get in fighting these oligarchies who causes world atrocities.
How one sees world history depends entirely on who wrote the history book.
There is hardly the universal group think you suspect as of yet. However if progressives have their way those books will continue to be re-written not based on factual events but based on propelling an ideology. Its an easy matter to tenuously link people together and infer a deeper darker meaning.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181816 Sep 9, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
There is hardly the universal group think you suspect as of yet. However if progressives have their way those books will continue to be re-written not based on factual events but based on propelling an ideology. Its an easy matter to tenuously link people together and infer a deeper darker meaning.
Well done. And you said it better'n I ever could.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Safety Harbor, FL

#181817 Sep 9, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
As BB said well done. Some time back I was reminded that early on in the Obama admin. some actually invoked Lincoln. It seemed like a joke before but now its doubtful even anyone would compare the two Presidents. Thankfully the hacks have not yet succeeded in erasing history. On Lincoln I like this quote as we become slaves to government and spend money of future generations.

“Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.”

Safety Harbor, FL

#181818 Sep 9, 2014
This one is good too. Call me crazy but just can't see President Obama saying anything like this.

“I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day.”
&#8213; Abraham Lincoln

Safety Harbor, FL

#181819 Sep 9, 2014
lisw wrote:
The one time I may invoke him is when the cowards he released murder again.

Since: Nov 08

Fishers, IN

#181820 Sep 9, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
As BB said well done. Some time back I was reminded that early on in the Obama admin. some actually invoked Lincoln. It seemed like a joke before but now its doubtful even anyone would compare the two Presidents. Thankfully the hacks have not yet succeeded in erasing history. On Lincoln I like this quote as we become slaves to government and spend money of future generations.
“Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.”
I think President Lincoln was the best of us. Now, our "leaders" seem like they are the worst of us, pretending to walk in the same shoes as Abraham Lincoln, Dr. King, etc. Things will not change for the better unless we dump the pretenders and elect people who stand for something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Phooey 679,394
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 13 min Tm Cln 2,902
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 41 min nanoanomaly 119,381
Satin is my god (Mar '08) 1 hr Riverspirit 2,227
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Born Again past JW 46,226
How To UNBRAINWASH A Liberal 1 hr Stiggy 1
Poll Can you be pro-life and pro choice? (Jun '08) 2 hr Slightly Perfect 6,702
More from around the web