Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#181747 Sep 5, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm disappointed that you feel a need to resort to a cheap smear.
This from the purveyor of cheap smears
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I judge a person by his or her character, independent of his or her sex.
Who are you to judge ANYone?
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are men here whom I don't care for very much, and there are women here whom I don't care for very much. I make my judgment on the basis of people's posts.
OK shallow Hal. IOW, if they agree with you, laff at your one-liners & Borowitz satire, they're peachy keen. Even better if they voted for Barry!
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In my real life, I am supportive and have worked diligently to support women's rights.
So this board is what, your FANTASY life?

Worthless troll!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#181748 Sep 5, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the purveyor of cheap smears
<quoted text>
Who are you to judge ANYone?
<quoted text>
OK shallow Hal. IOW, if they agree with you, laff at your one-liners & Borowitz satire, they're peachy keen. Even better if they voted for Barry!
<quoted text>
So this board is what, your FANTASY life?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#181749 Sep 5, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between literally & figuratively?
Obama is "Crowned King" FIGURATIVELY because of the ONE-sided way he rules the US.
Like I told you, this thread is waaaaaaay over your head. There's no possible way you can keep up.
I said he was elected by HIS country and you scoffed.
He was elected by a majority of the votes! I don't care HOW close it was.
He won the presidency.

This thread is not " over my head", big bad bob..
I understand politics, just stand on a different side than you.

Find a private forum.. Might suit you all a bit better than a public one.
Cry baby..

Location hidden

#181750 Sep 5, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I thought, you're here to get a pat on the top of the head, and you think that is what Catcher gave you. But I have to warn you that Catcher has a pretty unhealthy opinion of woman and that wasn't a pat on the head.
I'm here voicing my opinion.
Why are you here?

Like I said.. Start your own private forum.
Until then, stop trying to figure why others choose to let their voices
be heard here on topix.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181751 Sep 5, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You laughed and quoted numbers when I said Obama was elected by his country.
So did that funny guy LIT..
You remind me of a video. In it, an older guy is asking a couple of younger ones a pretty simple question. If a car is travelling 60 miles an hour, how long will it take for the car to go 60 miles?
The older guy keeps asking the younger ones, but they can't come up with the right answer.

Once more. Barry wasn't elected by "his country". He was elected by HALF his country.
The OTHER half wanted Romney elected.
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
No one's going to impeach him..
And you know it.
So you're not only a fortune teller, but somehow you're also able to tell me what I know?

There's only so many crises, errors, mishaps, scandals, and gaffes (both foreign & domestic) that this teflon president can get away with. Obama has his race, eloquent speeches, and an extremely charming toothy smile to aid in his escape. But his impeachment is NOT an impossibility, whether you choose to accept it or not.
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
We have no one to lead us through this..
I do not want anymore American blood shed..
We still don't. Obama's not a leader, and never was. He's an apologist, an excuse maker. He refuses to take responsibility for ANYthing, and will quickly place the blame on someone else,
mainly GW Bush.

If ISIS is not destroyed, more American blood WILL be shed. Obama plays golf.

If Putin is not kicked out of Ukraine, more American blood WILL be shed. Obama plays golf.

Location hidden

#181752 Sep 5, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of a video. In it, an older guy is asking a couple of younger ones a pretty simple question. If a car is travelling 60 miles an hour, how long will it take for the car to go 60 miles?
The older guy keeps asking the younger ones, but they can't come up with the right answer.
Once more. Barry wasn't elected by "his country". He was elected by HALF his country.
<quoted text>
So you're not only a fortune teller, but somehow you're also able to tell me what I know?
There's only so many crises, errors, mishaps, scandals, and gaffes (both foreign & domestic) that this teflon president can get away with. Obama has his race, eloquent speeches, and an extremely charming toothy smile to aid in his escape. But his impeachment is NOT an impossibility, whether you choose to accept it or not.
<quoted text>
We still don't. Obama's not a leader, and never was. He's an apologist, an excuse maker. He refuses to take responsibility for ANYthing, and will quickly place the blame on someone else,
mainly GW Bush.
If Putin is not kicked out of Ukraine, more American blood WILL be shed. Obama plays golf.
I don't find that funny, but I know the answer.

Ok.. Ill eat my hat if Obama is impeached.

Yup, he took a vacation.. He probably shouldn't have.
He and Michelle are living the life of royalty.. I get it.
My point IS , and has been, he was elected into the role of our president.
We live in a democracy. HE WON! Why is this confusing to you??
Half of the votes or not- Romney isn't our president.

I am in full agreement to your last two sentences.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#181753 Sep 5, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
mainly GW Bush.
Obama is the living embodiment of hubris. In my lifetime, 6 decades ,I have never seen a President of either party that fits that description so totally.I don't think he knows the meaning of humility.
Considering the extreme fawning he has been smothered with nationally and internationally since his coming out speech he clearly has come to believe his press clippings. If I am mistaken in my assessment he deserves an academy award for hiding his true humble nature. Oh I've done it now. I've given Hollywood the means to award him an Oscar to go on the mantle with his Nobel Peace Price. Why was he awarded that again? What did he accomplish to receive it?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181754 Sep 5, 2014
<3rd attempt>
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I said he was elected by HIS country and you scoffed.
He was elected by a majority of the votes! I don't care HOW close it was.
He won the presidency.
Pretty simple really. All ya gotta do is erase the 1st sentence & you'll be correct. Half the country voted for Romney, of which I'm a part, and find it somewhat offensive for you to say Barry was elected by "his country."
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is not " over my head", big bad bob..
I understand politics, just stand on a different side than you.
Understanding politics, which I doubt you actually do, is only PART of communicating on a political opinion board. You also need reading comprehension, coherent writing skills, at least a basic knowledge of debate, knowing what you're talking about, being honest to the best of your ability, and able to admit if/when you are wrong.

It's not a good idea to post your opinion and then go hide for a week. The dynamic flow tends to wane, and people's thought patterns diminish over time. A decent vocabulary is also helpful.

This thread is also about CURRENT EVENTS. Are you current?
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Find a private forum.. Might suit you all a bit better than a public one.
Cry baby..
Been here since 2007, and the deep sobbing was only on display shortly after Barry won a 2nd term. But those days have LONG since passed, leaving intense ANGER in it's wake. I'm no fan of HIllary, but I know without question she would've been a MUCH better choice over Barak H Obama

Catcher1

Manhattan Beach, CA

#181755 Sep 5, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<3rd attempt>
<quoted text>
Pretty simple really. All ya gotta do is erase the 1st sentence & you'll be correct. Half the country voted for Romney, of which I'm a part, and find it somewhat offensive for you to say Barry was elected by "his country."
<quoted text>
Understanding politics, which I doubt you actually do, is only PART of communicating on a political opinion board. You also need reading comprehension, coherent writing skills, at least a basic knowledge of debate, knowing what you're talking about, being honest to the best of your ability, and able to admit if/when you are wrong.
It's not a good idea to post your opinion and then go hide for a week. The dynamic flow tends to wane, and people's thought patterns diminish over time. A decent vocabulary is also helpful.
This thread is also about CURRENT EVENTS. Are you current?
<quoted text>
Been here since 2007, and the deep sobbing was only on display shortly after Barry won a 2nd term. But those days have LONG since passed, leaving intense ANGER in it's wake. I'm no fan of HIllary, but I know without question she would've been a MUCH better choice over Barak H Obama
This is a political opinion board?

About current events?

You sure had me fooled.

Here I thought it was a pity party.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181756 Sep 5, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
My point IS , and has been, he was elected into the role of our president.
We live in a democracy. HE WON! Why is this confusing to you??
Half of the votes or not- Romney isn't our president.
No, we live in a democratic Republic!

You're confusing yourself. We live in a divided country and Obama is partially to blame for it.

You claimed Obama was elected by "his country", and that insinuates the ENTIRE country. That's FALSE. I know because I live in the other half. You know, the half that voted for Romney.

Show the post, ANY post where I said Romney was the President!

This thread is obviously over your head. Not exactly sure why you refuse to admit it.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181757 Sep 5, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is the living embodiment of hubris. In my lifetime, 6 decades ,I have never seen a President of either party that fits that description so totally.I don't think he knows the meaning of humility.
Considering the extreme fawning he has been smothered with nationally and internationally since his coming out speech he clearly has come to believe his press clippings. If I am mistaken in my assessment he deserves an academy award for hiding his true humble nature. Oh I've done it now. I've given Hollywood the means to award him an Oscar to go on the mantle with his Nobel Peace Price. Why was he awarded that again? What did he accomplish to receive it?
Right on the mark, Bird.

And as I said a few days ago, Obama owes his liberal base for helping to get him elected both times. Until he is pressured by not only the global community, but people here, he cannot appear to be hawkish. That includes is speech & his rhetoric.

That has just been illustrated, when 2 foreign leaders came out with strong words against ISIS, and again with Putin in Ukraine. Now instead of making ISIS a manageable problem, he calls for "destroying, degrading and dismantling" them.

For Putin, the sanctions finally reach a level that will likely raise concern in Moscow, and the people of Russia. Obama had to be dragged into it on BOTH occasions.

The Nobel was awarded by the Scandanavian(?) braintrust eternally grateful that GW Bush is finally out of office and unable to continue WARMONGERING. ANY US President NOT named Bush was a legitimate candidate (IMO).

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181758 Sep 5, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a political opinion board?
About current events?
You sure had me fooled.
Here I thought it was a pity party.
And it's inane statements like this for which I refer to you as a
"WORTHLESS TROLL!"

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181759 Sep 5, 2014
------EDIT------

Forgot to add: If you think it's a so-called "pity party", why are you here?

Your man won SIX YEARS ago!

Catcher1

Manhattan Beach, CA

#181760 Sep 5, 2014
bad bob wrote:
------EDIT------
Forgot to add: If you think it's a so-called "pity party", why are you here?
Your man won SIX YEARS ago!
I'm the party crasher.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181761 Sep 5, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the party crasher.
Good. Then the bouncer can toss yer sorry adze out.
WORTHLESS TROLL!

Catcher1

Manhattan Beach, CA

#181762 Sep 5, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Then the bouncer can toss yer sorry adze out.
WORTHLESS TROLL!
Dude, I also provide entertainment, totally free of charge!

Location hidden

#181763 Sep 5, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we live in a democratic Republic!
You're confusing yourself. We live in a divided country and Obama is partially to blame for it.
You claimed Obama was elected by "his country", and that insinuates the ENTIRE country. That's FALSE. I know because I live in the other half. You know, the half that voted for Romney.
Show the post, ANY post where I said Romney was the President!
This thread is obviously over your head. Not exactly sure why you refuse to admit it.
I never said you said that.. Show the post where I claimed you said that.
Prove it tough guy.
We all know Romney was not elected.. Barak Obama was.
You are quite good at twisting posts..

I know our country is divided..
Whether you care or not, This is my county also..yourself and your elitist
bullies here are not going to shut me up..
You are actually making me visit here more than I usually do.. lol.
Hi..

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#181764 Sep 5, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I also provide entertainment, totally free of charge!
You provide as much entertainment value as a train wreck.
I know, you think you're funny. Most idiots do.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#181765 Sep 5, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you said that.. Show the post where I claimed you said that.
Prove it tough guy.
We all know Romney was not elected.. Barak Obama was.
You are quite good at twisting posts..
I know our country is divided..
Whether you care or not, This is my county also..yourself and your elitist
bullies here are not going to shut me up..
You are actually making me visit here more than I usually do.. lol.
Hi..
Prove it tough guy? What are you 13? Wait have I seen you on Watter's world.

Catcher1

Manhattan Beach, CA

#181766 Sep 5, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You provide as much entertainment value as a train wreck.
I know, you think you're funny. Most idiots do.
I'm having fun; enjoying my life.

If you're not, then I'm sorry, and I'd say you're a harridan.

I hope you aren't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min old_moose 26,764
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Tellthetruth 985,719
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Jake999 6,452
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 685,847
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Classic 4,294
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 4 hr Red Crosse 7
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 5 hr MOGA 41
More from around the web