Anonymous

United States

#181676 Sep 1, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I'm sick to death of Obama and his pacifying attitude not only toward radical Islamic terrorists, but Putin's blatant aggression in Ukraine. Putin should'a been confronted immediately when he annexed the Crimean Penninsula (IMO).
Unfortunately, it looks like it will take an attack somewhere, b4 Obama finally "gets it. But with the people he has around him, even that's no guarantee. I think Joe Biden would do a better job.
Well, he could hardly do worse. That's true enough.

This-is-a-test.-Do-not-adjust- your-screen.-This-is-only-a-te st.

:)

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#181677 Sep 1, 2014
YTubeNEws wrote:
--7 YEAR TRIBULATION READY to START (*News)......TIC TOC
http://youtu.be/0PvRE7eFlZY
LOL! Are you jugheads still down on your knees PRAYIN' for annihilation?!

Your "God" continues to make a mockery of you...decade after decade.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#181678 Sep 1, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought of Obama's odds back then.
Before or after Palin was picked?

Location hidden

#181679 Sep 1, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I'm sick to death of Obama and his pacifying attitude not only toward radical Islamic terrorists, but Putin's blatant aggression in Ukraine. Putin should'a been confronted immediately when he annexed the Crimean Penninsula (IMO).
Unfortunately, it looks like it will take an attack somewhere, b4 Obama finally "gets it. But with the people he has around him, even that's no guarantee. I think Joe Biden would do a better job.
Yep!

Location hidden

#181680 Sep 1, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Are any brave enough to run?

Do any have the spirit to try and govern our land?
I believe they are there.. I believe they may be able to - try to - make a difference.

Our president is 53 years old and on his second term..
I say.. Kudos to him!!

For Gods sake- he was elected by his country.
The Republican Party can not produce a candidate suitable to America's voters.
So they rage a war against our current president.
Sad stuff.
The corporate world have always owned their Nations leaders.
Why on earth would they ever need to become one?

They amuse themselves with politics and politicians.

Always have.
Always will.

Location hidden

#181681 Sep 1, 2014
Barry stirs up the Unions.

Yes we can!
Yes we can!
Yes we can!

I really pity the poor fool...

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#181682 Sep 1, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>The corporate world have always owned their Nations leaders.
Why on earth would they ever need to become one?
They amuse themselves with politics and politicians.
Always have.
Always will.
Drunk again? I didn't think Food Stamps were good for booze...maybe you're just high on cheap baloney...
The Awakener

Crystal Creek, Australia

#181683 Sep 2, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt if he supports groups like ISIS, Ric. But his base, which helped get him into the WH,(TWICE), expects him to "tone down" all the hawk rhetoric. And he's more than happy to oblige.
I'll be glad when Obama is nothing more than a misguided memory.
Is there much Obama can do in regards to the ISIS situation? I mean, over the past 3 decades, this has been an issue. This was already at play in the early 1980s, when the Reagan administration — effectively run by Vice President George Bush Sr — backed Saddam Hussein in Iraq’s war against Iran.

In 2003, under the pretext of a war on terror, the US invaded Iraq. Eleven years later, it is the Jihadists of ISIS who can say “mission accomplished.” Iraq and Syria are in ruins, soaked with the blood of several hundred thousand people, and millions of their nationals are scattered to the wind as refugees.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#181684 Sep 2, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there much Obama can do in regards to the ISIS situation? I mean, over the past 3 decades, this has been an issue. This was already at play in the early 1980s, when the Reagan administration — effectively run by Vice President George Bush Sr — backed Saddam Hussein in Iraq’s war against Iran.
Of course there is much Obama can do. But it's a bit too late now. Hussein was backed at the time, as the lesser of the 2 evils. Your point has no merit though, as you already know global alliances often change, due to the dynamics of the time. I like to cite USA vs Japan as a prime example.
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2003, under the pretext of a war on terror, the US invaded Iraq. Eleven years later, it is the Jihadists of ISIS who can say “mission accomplished.” Iraq and Syria are in ruins, soaked with the blood of several hundred thousand people, and millions of their nationals are scattered to the wind as refugees.
Pretext?? Do you actually think the war on terror is bogus?

GW Bush didn't need that pretext to go into Iraq anyway. Bush went into Iraq after nearly 12 years of Hussein violating the cease-fire treaty he signed to end the 1st Gulf War. Liberating millions of Iraqis from a 30 year oppression was just an added bonus.

But when Obama announced pulling ALL US military forces from Iraq, leaving Malaki to form basically just a Shi'ia gov't, is what gave rise to civil opposition.

Obama then drew the Red Line in Syria, but backed down when Assad called his bluff. The safety features immediately came off, and that emboldened ISIS, Russia, China, NO Korea, and every other global terrorist organization.

Thank God, British PM Cameron is not waiting for Obama to finish the back 9 holes.

Location hidden

#181685 Sep 2, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk again? I didn't think Food Stamps were good for booze...maybe you're just high on cheap baloney...
I think history will back up my post.
Of course, you'll have to read between the lines a bit.

What's with the personal insults?
Odd

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#181686 Sep 2, 2014
bad bob the only reason Bush invaded Iraq was that Hussian wanted to kill his daddy. Cheney did it for the money that would be made for Halliburton. Ok bad bob you are the president. How far do you go with Putin? Would you be willing to go to push Putin defcon 2 to stop him from what he is doing.

Location hidden

#181687 Sep 2, 2014
bad bob wrote:
Pretext??
Do you actually think the war on terror is bogus?
GW Bush didn't need that pretext to go into Iraq anyway.
I sorta got from his post that GW may have conveniently used 911 to enter Iraq while quite possibly knowing they may not have been responsible for the attack in New York after all.

May never know.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#181688 Sep 2, 2014
In a poll US citizens were asked who is the worst POTUS in history.

The results:

1. Obama
2. GW
3. Nixon
4. Carter

I found it interesting that the top 2 were the last 2 and they both were 2 term Presidents. It probably states to how divided this country is politically.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181689 Sep 2, 2014
nebka wrote:
bad bob the only reason Bush invaded Iraq was that Hussian wanted to kill his daddy. Cheney did it for the money that would be made for Halliburton.
That's a popular misconception floated by the far left & far left web sites. If you have any non-biased proof, please post the weblinks.
nebka wrote:
Ok bad bob you are the president. How far do you go with Putin? Would you be willing to go to push Putin defcon 2 to stop him from what he is doing.
Defcon is "Defense Condition" and generally an archaic term since the cold war ended. Defcon 2 is a red alert, the 2nd highest, and signals nuclear war as the next step. So I doubt if we'd EVER need to get that far. The last thing Putin wants is a nuclear confrontation with the US.

I'd start by imposing maximum sanctions on Russia in every capacity such as financial, economic, tourism, etc., and urge the EU to take similar action. Obama has ordered weak financial sanctions directed at a few Russians, and has had little to no effect. Russia's economy is already floundering, so it wouldn't take much pressure for it to collapse. Putin is popular at home right now, but once the economy goes, his popularity takes a nose dive. He has no choice but to withdraw.

Otherwise, if he continues his aggression against Ukraine, NATO will have to step forward and help defend them. I'd actually like to see Ukraine admitted as a NATO country, although that is not a prerequisite needed to defend Ukraine vs Putin. This Huffington Post article refers to that but
claims the action would only rile Putin up even more and cause a war between Russia & the US.
Of course I disagree.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/martin-hellman/...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181690 Sep 2, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>I think history will back up my post.
Of course, you'll have to read between the lines a bit.
What's with the personal insults?
Odd.
Not from MY seat NF.

Eyesore is just another WAM troll that pops in occasionally to try & stir things up. Not worth the keyboard time (IMO).

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181691 Sep 2, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>I sorta got from his post that GW may have conveniently used 911 to enter Iraq while quite possibly knowing they may not have been responsible for the attack in New York after all.
May never know.
Just another popular misconception lifted up by the loyal opposition, Flash. IIRC, it was even debunked quite a while ago. Not 100% sure though, there's so many of 'em.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#181692 Sep 2, 2014
Well, I guess he WAS a hero......he DID open up the eyes of the world to see what this nation REALLY stands for!....

U know he f-ucked up when white people say, "Ok....U know what.....let's try the black guy"!
Anonymous

United States

#181693 Sep 2, 2014
nebka wrote:
bad bob the only reason Bush invaded Iraq was that Hussian wanted to kill his daddy. Cheney did it for the money that would be made for Halliburton. Ok bad bob you are the president. How far do you go with Putin? Would you be willing to go to push Putin defcon 2 to stop him from what he is doing.
Nebka, do you really think the President of the United States of America--ANY President of the United States of America--would commit billions of dollars of taxpayer money and hundreds of thousands of lives, American and foreign, to a PERSONAL vendetta like that, one based on an incident from 20 years earlier?

I don't think so. But I AM pretty sure that even if Bush Jr. ever had any such a childish, petty idea, that Bush Sr., his father (who incidentally had been CIA chief before becoming POTUS) would have told him to forget it.
Anonymous

United States

#181694 Sep 2, 2014
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
Well, I guess ..."!
Reported.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181695 Sep 3, 2014
Faxad fef zo enrupp loaxasen rusk dinvaxadow Dilaxaq waxas zaxat Whussiaxan waxankow te girr whis daxaghtupp. Stonoupp id dit bel zo venoupp zaxat weurd fo vaxado bel Whaxarrifulten. Ek faxad fef ug axalo zo plosidonk. Whed baxal pe ug ke um Putin? Weurd ug fo wirrick te ke te pusk Putin pobcen 7 te chep whix blem haxat who dis peick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min BenAdam 795,656
BBM pins Toronto (Mar '12) 17 min Greeneyes16 73
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Rick in Kansas 267,470
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 27 min Ricky F 37,644
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Just Think 568,297
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 42 min Clear Dharma 499
What's app 1 hr crazy rob 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 607,218
Scientific proof for God's existence 6 hr BenAdam 589
More from around the web