Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#181711 Sep 3, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok..
Let us see who they bring to the table for 2016.
For eight years.. They have proven themselves void.
First things first.

(better have someone explain that to ya!)(or READ it to ya, THEN explain it)

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#181712 Sep 3, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer just NOW realizing that, ambulance chaser?
And you STILL expect folks in here to believe you are an ATTORNEY?
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahh a
Have license, will travel.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#181713 Sep 3, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh. Thought he was gonna take his shoe off and pound it on the podium like Kruschev did a long time ago. "We're gonna follow ISIS "to the gates of hell, because hell is where they will reside."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworl...
We'll follow them to the Gates of Hell but... we won't go into Syria ?

hmmmmm ...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#181714 Sep 3, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok..
Let us see who they bring to the table for 2016.
For eight years.. They have proven themselves void.
It doesn't matter who comes to the table.
Lost In Transition

United States

#181715 Sep 3, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Looks like Virginia was right about Cantor. You'd have a hard time convincing me he was looking out for the little guy, and he was the house majority leader. Makes you wonder who out there actually represents the middle class..........
After years of "public service", what could be a better fit for his skills than a 3.4 $million$ dollar gig at an investment bank? Makes perfect sense, eh.
From Cantor......."I knew I wanted to join a firm with a great entrepreneurial spirit that focused on its clients."
I guess when his clients are millionaires, he's ready to "focus". Too bad the people of Virginia didn't rate the same dedication. Gotta give the T-Party credit, they pegged this guy.
Lost In Transition

United States

#181716 Sep 3, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
He was elected by his country. If not, he would not be the USA's Leader and
Chief- today.

When was he crowned king? I must have missed the Coronation..
Obama won two elections!
Your team lost..
Technically, he was elected by just under 35% of the eligible voters, and 21% of "the country". That's why the founders made "President" a fairly weak position, subordinate to the people and the states. Smart guys, I tell ya.

If you missed the coronation, then you weren't paying attention. It was a world-wide event.
Lost In Transition

United States

#181717 Sep 3, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It pains me to have to tell you this.
You're a loser.
Sorry for that.
According to every US poll on satisfaction with the government or the direction of the country, and every world ranking from education...to healthcare.... to economic freedom, the US is the loser.
A shame you're not sorry for that.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181718 Sep 3, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>We'll follow them to the Gates of Hell but... we won't go into Syria ?
hmmmmm ...
Can't go into Syria Flash. Much of ISIS is there and they slice off heads. Well, plus "red line" Assad hangs around there too.

OTOH, the devil just likes to dress up in a funny red costume and carry a trident.
Lost In Transition

United States

#181719 Sep 3, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll follow them to the Gates of Hell but... we won't go into Syria ?
hmmmmm ...
I think Syria is just inside the gates.... down the street from Detroit.
Lost In Transition

United States

#181720 Sep 3, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter who comes to the table.
True that, it just matters what they bring to the table.
And it better be free.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#181721 Sep 4, 2014
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Arguing that his motto “Don’t do stupid stuff” is not a coherent foreign policy, critics of President Obama are pressuring him to do something stupid without further delay.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) led the attack on Thursday, blasting Obama for failing to craft a stupid response to crises in Iraq, Syria, and Ukraine.

"Instead of reacting to these events with the haste and recklessness they deserve, the President has chosen to waste valuable time thinking,” McCain said.“This goes against the most fundamental principles of American foreign policy.”

Graham also expressed frustration with the President, telling reporters,“The American people are waiting for President Obama to do something stupid, but their patience is wearing thin.”

In his most withering criticism, McCain called Obama’s “stubborn refusal to do stupid stuff” a failure of leadership.“If I were President, you can bet your bottom dollar I would have done plenty of stupid stuff by now,” he said.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Safety Harbor, FL

#181722 Sep 4, 2014
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
According to every US poll on satisfaction with the government or the direction of the country, and every world ranking from education...to healthcare.... to economic freedom, the US is the loser.
A shame you're not sorry for that.
Indeed. When I shared how close we've come to being homeless and laid off as the "summer of recovery' took hold you get his standard love and tolerance reply (woe is you) But really why would he be anything but proud as he's posted? Race relations are worse than anytime in my life, our first black President has repeatedly lied and smeared people for political gain. If you dare bring up things like the so called "game" where certain people are violently attacked or talk of a Rabbi murdered its not important and just "anti Sharpon" He should be very proud of the nation in 2014 and he owns it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#181723 Sep 4, 2014
I have a solution. Maybe the Pres can order the installation of signs boldly stating "TERROR FREE ZONE" Progressives love stuff like that. Had they been installed around the trade center Abu A-Hole and his pals would have had to alter the plans at the last minute. Maybe Valerie Jarrett can mobilize some former ACORN workers to do the installations all over Syria. Now theres some real shovel ready jobs.

Safety Harbor, FL

#181724 Sep 4, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It pains me to have to tell you this.
You're a loser.
Sorry for that.
Lol. More of that famous love and tolerance you hack libs are known for. Wished death on anyone today liar? Told anyone how more valuable you are to society? Carry on spreading the love.

Safety Harbor, FL

#181725 Sep 4, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
Agree. The nation is 'ready for Hillary".

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#181726 Sep 4, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you ACTUALLY be that freakin' stupid, LAY LAY??
Math was obviously not a good subject for you. Final election results: Obama 51%; Romney 48%.
That means that Obama won when 1% OVER half the country voted for him, while the OTHER half, or 2% UNDER half the country voted for Romney.
But since this community organizer has refused to work with Congressional Republicans, AND is single-handedly ruining this once great nation, that can only be achieved by a KING! Or a despot.
I give him the benefit of the doubt.
Leader & Chief? Hilarious! Far from it
He won though..yes. Or no??

Is his address not:
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.?

He is your leader and chief.. lol..
You best just choke on it for the next 2 years.

Location hidden

#181727 Sep 4, 2014
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically, he was elected by just under 35% of the eligible voters, and 21% of "the country". That's why the founders made "President" a fairly weak position, subordinate to the people and the states. Smart guys, I tell ya.
If you missed the coronation, then you weren't paying attention. It was a world-wide event.
In the end.- Barak Obama is the President of this United States.
of America. Today year 2014.
He played by the rules we live by - and he won.

I say he was braver than any of us..
Who the hell wants that job??

I'm always paying attention, we never dubbed him king.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181728 Sep 4, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
He won though..yes. Or no??
Is his address not:
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.?
He is your leader and chief.. lol..
You best just choke on it for the next 2 years.
Never said he didn't win. Said he was elected (twice) by HALF (a divided) country.
Try to keep up, dim bulb.

Again, he is NO leader.

Unfortunately WE have no choice but to "choke on it" (duh).
Unless he's impeached. And at his current pace, that is a GREAT possibility.

Biden will "follow ISIS to the gates of hell!"

Location hidden

#181729 Sep 4, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
Then why did you bring up the private sector?
Never mind..
I'm not interested in your opinion .

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181730 Sep 4, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm always paying attention, we never dubbed him king.
Knights are "dubbed". Kings are "crowned".
If you'd stayed in school, you'd know that. IDIOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the most racist people towards inter-ra... 13 min spotlight on truth 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min Correct 53,129
exhibitionism (Jul '13) 41 min HornySarah 10
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Gabriel 992,348
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 9 hr Doctor REALITY 26
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr Phooey 693,483
Savannah Brinson James: I'm really happy 4 U 10 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Holy Pipek 446,005
More from around the web