Bush is a hero

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#181204 Aug 19, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a big difference between Simpson and Zimmerman, specifically in the juries. In the Simpson case you had a mostly black jury and there was no way they were going to convict Simpson. You had one jurist give the black power salute in the courtroom as he walked out after the verdict was read and you had the jury forewoman say on camera, "We've got to take care of our own," after the verdict was read.
Funny thing ... the Simpson case was the one that really brought home to me the existence of the anti-Sharptons.

You know - the people determined to make the case about race to the exclusion of evidence or the law.

If you have a defendant on trial on two counts of murder and one of the primary investigators (already proven a liar) takes the 5th amendment when asked if he planted evidence - you're not going to get a conviction in California, period.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#181205 Aug 19, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually i'm in very good health and have already dropped 30lb this year. Forty more to go and i'm golden .
Good for you--keep it up.

I bet you feel much better already.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#181206 Aug 19, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well time will tell.
But consider this,if Zimmerman is not who you think he is but does melt down in the future due to the pressure put on him by those who decided he was a cold blooded killer what responsibility do those people bear for driving him to that?
That's funny.

I mean, you are kidding, right?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#181207 Aug 19, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you--keep it up.
I bet you feel much better already.
Thanks, I was a gym rat my entire life. Age, injuries and a slowing metabolism all contributed to a 50lb weight gain over the last decade. Now I say this in all seriousness I know turned into a porker and use that for motivation. So when people point it out i'm not in the least bit offended.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#181208 Aug 19, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny.
I mean, you are kidding, right?
Mostly, but there is some merit to the argument for someone who loses their sense of who they are.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#181209 Aug 19, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I was a gym rat my entire life. Age, injuries and a slowing metabolism all contributed to a 50lb weight gain over the last decade. Now I say this in all seriousness I know turned into a porker and use that for motivation. So when people point it out i'm not in the least bit offended.
I lost close to 60 pounds about six years ago, but put 20 of it back on.

I now have a personal trainer, a year and a half old coon hound. Personal trainer insists on several walks a day, one early of two miles or more, at least one more later of a mile. I also end up walking all over hell's half acre in the dog park where he goes to play with his buddies.

I've dropped a pants size in seven weeks.

:)

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#181210 Aug 19, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I was a gym rat my entire life. Age, injuries and a slowing metabolism all contributed to a 50lb weight gain over the last decade. Now I say this in all seriousness I know turned into a porker and use that for motivation. So when people point it out i'm not in the least bit offended.
That's great but don't encourage him. He thinks it's cool to be rude. Very progressive you know.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#181211 Aug 19, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I lost close to 60 pounds about six years ago, but put 20 of it back on.
I now have a personal trainer, a year and a half old coon hound. Personal trainer insists on several walks a day, one early of two miles or more, at least one more later of a mile. I also end up walking all over hell's half acre in the dog park where he goes to play with his buddies.
I've dropped a pants size in seven weeks.
:)
Bark Park! Lord I love those places, it's like an amusement park for dogs. Watching them run around and make friends made me look at dogs a whole new way.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#181212 Aug 19, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I lost close to 60 pounds about six years ago, but put 20 of it back on.
I now have a personal trainer, a year and a half old coon hound. Personal trainer insists on several walks a day, one early of two miles or more, at least one more later of a mile. I also end up walking all over hell's half acre in the dog park where he goes to play with his buddies.
I've dropped a pants size in seven weeks.
:)
Good for you, Willie. I wish you continued success.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#181213 Aug 19, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing ... the Simpson case was the one that really brought home to me the existence of the anti-Sharptons.
You know - the people determined to make the case about race to the exclusion of evidence or the law.
If you have a defendant on trial on two counts of murder and one of the primary investigators (already proven a liar) takes the 5th amendment when asked if he planted evidence - you're not going to get a conviction in California, period.
That entire case and most everyone in it was flawed. I can't fault the defense attorneys though because they just did their jobs. It was their job to use every trick in the book. Hard to look at but if I was on trial for my life, I'd want them to do the same for me.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#181214 Aug 19, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Bark Park! Lord I love those places, it's like an amusement park for dogs. Watching them run around and make friends made me look at dogs a whole new way.
Here's something for you lis. Wherever there's a dog, it's the happiest place in the world.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#181215 Aug 19, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's something for you lis. Wherever there's a dog, it's the happiest place in the world.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
So cute, especially the labs. I like seeing dogs be dogs.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#181216 Aug 19, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
That entire case and most everyone in it was flawed. I can't fault the defense attorneys though because they just did their jobs. It was their job to use every trick in the book. Hard to look at but if I was on trial for my life, I'd want them to do the same for me.
I'll never understand how anyone fell for the "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit." It takes no brains to know that a leather glove that gets wet (with anything) shrinks, a lot. But it sounded cool and it rhymed.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#181217 Aug 19, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you, Willie. I wish you continued success.
OK, what's your physical condition?

Are you fit as a fiddle and thin in the middle?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#181218 Aug 19, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I lost close to 60 pounds about six years ago, but put 20 of it back on.
I now have a personal trainer, a year and a half old coon hound. Personal trainer insists on several walks a day, one early of two miles or more, at least one more later of a mile. I also end up walking all over hell's half acre in the dog park where he goes to play with his buddies.
I've dropped a pants size in seven weeks.
:)
Good going, Its not easy,I was hoping to be about 50 lbs lighter by now but an unfortunate accident in march has kept me off treadmill and out of gym until tomorrow.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#181219 Aug 19, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'll never understand how anyone fell for the "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit." It takes no brains to know that a leather glove that gets wet (with anything) shrinks, a lot. But it sounded cool and it rhymed.
Most importantly they wanted to acquit so if it wasn't the glove it would have been something else.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#181220 Aug 19, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>That's great but don't encourage him. He thinks it's cool to be rude. Very progressive you know.
Lol, it is what it is.
UIdiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#181221 Aug 19, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid freakin' troll. Thinks money grows on bushes.
https://www.google.com/search...
I know you want news! From the grapevine!

Worst then trolls are you ignorat War mongers who supported the US corporatist Right Wing agendas had been chopping down the US Money trees ..! Get it warring jarhead of meathead! MWhahahaha Bababbabaaaaaaaaaa
UIdiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#181222 Aug 19, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>th
OK, what's your physical condition?
Are you fit as a fiddle and thin in the middle?
He lack strength and dishonorable!- tickle it i think it flop on its face! BAbababbaaa
UIdiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#181223 Aug 19, 2014
I 'm Home! Mwhahahahaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min Sandpiper 47,322
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min youareadufus 990,726
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 692,177
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 2 hr Asslickerandrew 15
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Paul really is dead 476
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Today In History 619,839
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 5 hr bksmoker 24
More from around the web