edit:
make that, "head historian"!

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#181067 Aug 8, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you feel the NEED to be PC, when my comments were only brief descriptions in response to HG's "alternate history" spiel.
Fine! <standing ovation> <Uproarious applause in correcting bad bob's generalization of Reagan's call for the destruction of the Berlin Wall>.
Honecker was a puppet of the USSR, and Reagan symbolically called on Gorbechev to tear down the wall. EXCUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSEE me for not being 1000% PC according to Weird Willie.
<quoted text>
The world is wearrrrrrrrry of war, Winston. It's gonna take a Nagasaki attack b4 people wake up to what's happening in the ME & Ukraine.
FPS, It took 40K Yazidi refugees stranded atop the mtns near Arbil(?) b4 Obama finally pulled his head out to order (limited) air strikes. Reid & Pelosi are fawning over Obama's
decision for (limited) air strikes. Imagine the OUTRAGE from these same two leading Democrats if GW Bush was the one ordering (limited) air strikes.
And Wilson, you can tell yourself every day, all day, 24/7 that Obama's lack of leadership is not a factor. But I can PROMISE you right here on this thread, you will NEVER convince me of it, so you can just put that idea in your back pocket and take it home with ya.
So, the word for the day is PC?
What's the number, then?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#181068 Aug 8, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Source?
You're funny. I happen to know this is fact. You write as if inspired by God, and I don't ask for your sources.(well maybe God is the source) Find it yourself.

Lafayette IN

#181069 Aug 8, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You're funny. I happen to know this is fact. You write as if inspired by God, and I don't ask for your sources.(well maybe God is the source) Find it yourself.
I'm sorry you don't like the way I write, lisw, but I wouldn't have asked you for a source if I'd been able to find it myself.

Excuse me for asking, though. Really. Wouldn't want to put you out.

Location hidden

#181070 Aug 8, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>So, the word for the day is PC?
What's the number, then?
Yeah let's talk PC. The reason that presidents like Reagan and HW , Kennedy etc were successful is that they were PC. I don't mean by mouthing truisms like Obama does (share the wealth) but because they read their times with complete accuracy. Kennedy hated the wall too but he knew it was not the right time and said it was better than war. Reagan knew Gorbechev was the head of the Communist party and really had the say so so he addressed him. It also happened that russia and eastern block countries were on the verge of financial collapse. The wall was not going to hold anymore. HW knew at the time that he could work with other countries to defeat Saddam Hussein in Kuwait, not only because it was financially beneficial but because human right violations were horrific and he knew absolutely he could win it.
All that is true political correctness, being able to read the sign of the times and know without a doubt what is going to work. Obama doesn't have that and unfortunately though he meant well GW didn't have it.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#181071 Aug 8, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>So, the word for the day is PC?
What's the number, then?

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#181072 Aug 8, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o8QU7BqTEwsXX
LOL!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181073 Aug 10, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>

Have the Iraqi's requested our help in dealing with Isis?

That's a yes or no question, bob.

If the answer is no, then you got no case unless you think the sovereignty of the Iraqis is subject to the discretion of the President of the United States.

I mean, seriously - do you really think the United States should get involved in the sectarian fighting in Iraq (again) AND get sucked into the Syrian civil war?
Just learned that Malaki desperately sought US assistance back in June, when ISIS took control of Mosul. That was the opening he needed, to begin to diminish ISIS forces, who have been gaining strength rapidly for over a year.

But Obama called them a "JV" team (junior varsity). What kind of security advice is Obama getting? One only has to watch the nightly newscasts to see that ISIS is not to be underestimated. Yet another example of why Obama should NEVER have been allowed outta Chicago.

ISIS now controls Mosul Dam, and after already wiping out numerous homes and businesses in Anbar province with a flood, will likely blow Mosul Dam and kill thousands more Iraqis downstream.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/08/world/middl...

There HAS to come a time when you Obama enablers finally realize Obama is not now, and was never the right man for the job, "platform" or not.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#181074 Aug 10, 2014
edit: 1st para
That was the opening Obama needed.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#181075 Aug 10, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Just learned that Malaki desperately sought US assistance back in June, when ISIS took control of Mosul. That was the opening he needed, to begin to diminish ISIS forces, who have been gaining strength rapidly for over a year.
But Obama called them a "JV" team (junior varsity). What kind of security advice is Obama getting? One only has to watch the nightly newscasts to see that ISIS is not to be underestimated. Yet another example of why Obama should NEVER have been allowed outta Chicago.
ISIS now controls Mosul Dam, and after already wiping out numerous homes and businesses in Anbar province with a flood, will likely blow Mosul Dam and kill thousands more Iraqis downstream.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/08/world/middl...
There HAS to come a time when you Obama enablers finally realize Obama is not now, and was never the right man for the job, "platform" or not.
I love how on the Sunday shows today McCain and Graham are speaking about the caliphate and how it may be here at some point. I guess seeing 4 year old Christian boys and girls beheaded will do that. Saw a link to it yesterday and about vomited.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#181076 Aug 10, 2014
I will go out on a limb and say nbc won't say much if anything on this:

‘I’d Like to Join ISIS and Kill with Them’: Children Volunteer for Jihad

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/09/id...
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#181077 Aug 10, 2014
So a rabbi was murdered yesterday in Miami and the debate is if should be a "hate crime" Perhaps if enough bending and twisting is done by Monday we can blame Rush or Beck for it.

Since: Sep 10

Gainesville, TX

#181078 Aug 10, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
So a rabbi was murdered yesterday in Miami and the debate is if should be a "hate crime" Perhaps if enough bending and twisting is done by Monday we can blame Rush or Beck for it.
Where is Gainesville, Texas?

Lafayette IN

#181079 Aug 11, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
Well, gee wilikers, Chris, if the Anti-Defamation League can ask "...the community to hold-off thinking the killing was a hate crime. Part of the statement read:“At this time, it appears to be a robbery that went badly. Currently no evidence has been brought to light that it was motivated by anti-Semitism. While our community is on high alert due to recent anti-Semitic incidents that have coincided with hostilities in the Middle East, we must be careful not to assume this was a hate-motivated crime unless or until such information is discovered and released by law enforcement.”" then maybe - just maybe - it's a bit premature to go down this road.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/08/10/communit...

Then again ... maybe that's looking at this as an actual tragedy that occurred, not just a pretext to scream and slobber while smiting your political enemies, whoever they may be.

Location hidden

#181082 Aug 11, 2014
I suppose that what is happening to women in Syria and all people in Iraq is just "cultural" so we ought not to get involved. Right?
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#181083 Aug 11, 2014
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>If it was up you ass you no where it is. Have a hiney melon, MWHAHAHAHAAA BWHAHAHAHAHABABABAAA!
Stop Using others Screens! Look Poster USA-1/Ricky ... And all you US Mercenar/war mongers /war-for-profiteers...,as You The NaZi/Zionist/ Neocon Will one day willl be tried for War crimes Agianst Humanity just like, As Bushjr & Co, Blair and Co . tried by International War crime Tribunal, been tried for war crimes, sooner or latter! No If and butts about it! One For humanity!~ Bhahahahaa u days will come,
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#181084 Aug 11, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, gee wilikers, Chris, if the Anti-Defamation League can ask "...the community to hold-off thinking the killing was a hate crime. Part of the statement read:“At this time, it appears to be a robbery that went badly. Currently no evidence has been brought to light that it was motivated by anti-Semitism. While our community is on high alert due to recent anti-Semitic incidents that have coincided with hostilities in the Middle East, we must be careful not to assume this was a hate-motivated crime unless or until such information is discovered and released by law enforcement.”" then maybe - just maybe - it's a bit premature to go down this road.
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/08/10/communit...
Then again ... maybe that's looking at this as an actual tragedy that occurred, not just a pretext to scream and slobber while smiting your political enemies, whoever they may be.
Yea you're right. I mean nobody on the right, specifically tea party or the term of love the left calls us would have any reason to be jaded at this point. Carry on.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#181085 Aug 11, 2014
lisw wrote:
I suppose that what is happening to women in Syria and all people in Iraq is just "cultural" so we ought not to get involved. Right?
For well over two years now I go out of my way not to listen to President Obama as I think he lies as easy as most people breath. Heard a bit today on radio before he joined the fat cats at Martha's Vineyard where you could just about here him blame Bush and co. for what is happening today in Iraq. The bit that was over the top was where some reporter actually asked a question of him that wasn't softball and he couldn't help show how annoyed he was. As usual he has zero responsibility.

Lafayette IN

#181086 Aug 11, 2014
lisw wrote:
I've used the term cultural in the context of such groups as ISIS and the Taliban.

You have decided that offends you, and you're not going to listen to anything I might say about it (other than interpreting it so that I continue to offend you).

Lafayette IN

#181087 Aug 11, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea you're right. I mean nobody on the right, specifically tea party or the term of love the left calls us would have any reason to be jaded at this point. Carry on.
Only morons and sheep think one side has more reason to be jaded than the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Justise League 854,769
The Christian Atheist debate 16 min HipGnosis 988
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Liam 596,280
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 20 min ChristineM 444,332
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr PortaBella ITA 612,614
my wife neha ki chudai (May '14) 1 hr raavan 15
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 hr WasteWater 6,138
More from around the web