Bush is a hero
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPEace

United States

#180923 Aug 1, 2014
Bruce Dixon
It’s a Clinton-Obama Ticket in 2008
The Handwriting is On the Wall

For Democratic and Republican wings of America’s permanent ruling party, the all-important selection which precedes the election isn’t about poll numbers, votes or the citizens that cast them. It’s about winning the favor of military contractors, the banking and financial sectors and Big Oil. It’s about reassuring insurance and pharmaceutical companies, cozying up to agribusiness, the cable and telecom monopolies, allaying the fears of chambers of commerce, and wooing Hollywood.

Only those who jump through these hoops merit favorable coverage in the corporate media as so-called serious candidates.

... Thus certified, these serious candidates, are deemed worthy of individual and bundled campaign donations from corporate board members, wealthy investors, CEOs, their family members, lobbyists, lawyers, employees, PACs, trade groups and so on. The worthiest are those that collect the most money from these sources, and are in turn celebrated in the corporate media as hardheaded, pragmatic and realistic presidential contenders, and rise in the opinion polls.

Failure on a candidate’s part to stick to the script is severely punished. Any lack of will to reassure the military contractors, Big Oil, Big Insurance, Big Pharma and Big Money in general results in a candidate being labeled “unelectable,” through boycotts by the big money donors and the imposition of kiss-of-death news blackouts on their campaigns.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#180925 Aug 2, 2014
Thank you Tom Marino.

One Republican Congressman “hit the right nerve” Friday night — and found himself facing the wrath of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

ABC News called it “an unusual breach of decorum.”

“You know something that I find quite interesting about the other side?” Marino said.“Under the leadership of the former Speaker [Pelosi], and under the leadership of their former leader [Rep. Steny Hoyer], when in 2009 and 2010, they had the House, the Senate and the White House, and they knew this problem existed. They didn’t have the strength to go after it back then. But now are trying to make a political issue out of it now.”

His comments incited Pelosi to charge across the floor and challenge him. Rep. Pelosi called me an ‘insignificant person’ on the Floor of the House. I’ll ponder that for a while driving to Williamsport tonight…
…of course I’ll be driving myself, with no staff or security. And I’m just a country lawyer who worked in a bakery until he was 30…
…so maybe I am not significant enough to question the former Speaker. But why then did she get so bothered by my comments?

link

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/02/wh...

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#180926 Aug 2, 2014
UIdiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#180927 Aug 2, 2014
bad bob wrote:
bIG pROBLEM nOT ACCESSIBLE! bHAHAHAAAA

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#180928 Aug 2, 2014
Didn't see Ally McBeal



And had no idea Rob't Downey Jr had the voice, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#180929 Aug 2, 2014
UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again, you jarheads of meathead, you not around often , so how can u say on in on topix 15th or 1st of each month, I don't , i think you take in too much koolaid, and no i don't take in Welfare checks! Take you BS shove up your.... Babbaaaaaaaa Have a meaty hiney melon! BAbababaaaa
How do you know I'm not around often Chocolate Face Somali???? How else could I know about your posting habits???
See ya around the 15th......
uidiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#180930 Aug 2, 2014
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know I'm not around often Chocolate Face Somali???? How else could I know about your posting habits???
See ya around the 15th......
i HAVE ALOT OF EYES , ALL SEEING AND KNOWING! bHAHAHAAA Are you paranoid, as ICC is on you ! Bhahahaaa
baHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
Not Somalian commie! you right wing war mongering jarhead. the world has woken up, you ugly war history of war against humanity ,as you Neocon/Zionist/Nazi can't get away, sooner or later you all be hanged for war crimes, and are recorded in history World archive! Sooner or later you War monger will face Justice ...! bahahahaaa

As bushjr & co had been tried for war crime at international War crime Tribunal, you next US mercenary peon! BAhahhaha One For World humanity! Bahahahahaa
uidiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#180931 Aug 2, 2014
bad bob wrote:
Didn't see Ally McBeal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WO_sakIdUjwXX
And had no idea Rob't Downey Jr had the voice, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Still no access! Babbaaaaaa
Questioner

Denver, CO

#180932 Aug 3, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell all your friends at the Jack In The Box drive-thru in Bukersfold CA:
The US war in Afghanistan was not authorized by the UN Security Council in 2001 or at anytime since, so this war began as an illegal war and remains an illegal war today. Our government’s claim to the contrary is false.
This war has been illegal, moreover, not only under international law, but also under US law. The UN Charter is a treaty, which was ratified by the United States, and, according to Article VI of the US Constitution, any treaty ratified by the United States is part of the “supreme law of the land.”7 The war in Afghanistan, therefore, has from the beginning been in violation of US as well as international law. It could not be more illegal.
Why does the U.N. work with the U.S. in Afghanistan?

Does it seem to you that it really doesn't matter to anyone what is legal anymore?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#180933 Aug 3, 2014
Europe plunged into an orgy of madness unprecedented even in its violent history a hundred years ago this week.

If anyone is interested in how that came about and is looking for something a little more detailed than "The Guns of August", I strongly recommend "The Sleepwalkers: How Europe Went to War in 1914" by Christopher Clark.

It gets a little wonky but stays very readable, at least imo. You get good insight into the manipulations and inner workings of all the players in that game, including Serbia, Austria-Hungary, Russia, France, Britain and Germany.

The kindle version is about $12 (and if you've got a windows computer you can read kindle books). I borrowed it from the local library, but I enjoyed it enough that I'm going to buy a copy.
uidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#180934 Aug 3, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Europe plunged into an orgy of madness unprecedented even in its violent history a hundred years ago this week.
If anyone is interested in how that came about and is looking for something a little more detailed than "The Guns of August", I strongly recommend "The Sleepwalkers: How Europe Went to War in 1914" by Christopher Clark.
It gets a little wonky but stays very readable, at least imo. You get good insight into the manipulations and inner workings of all the players in that game, including Serbia, Austria-Hungary, Russia, France, Britain and Germany.
The kindle version is about $12 (and if you've got a windows computer you can read kindle books). I borrowed it from the local library, but I enjoyed it enough that I'm going to buy a copy.
And single entity of European elite decent with alot money got them all into all out war , a world war! That for you all figure who startup these wars and for a reason, as yet most are clueless More of same BS documentary about wars that does not tell who REAL provocatuers behind these mad wars, it for most of you to figure it out! i did my research! BAhahahaaaaa

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#180935 Aug 3, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Europe plunged into an orgy of madness unprecedented even in its violent history a hundred years ago this week.
If anyone is interested in how that came about and is looking for something a little more detailed than "The Guns of August", I strongly recommend "The Sleepwalkers: How Europe Went to War in 1914" by Christopher Clark.
It gets a little wonky but stays very readable, at least imo. You get good insight into the manipulations and inner workings of all the players in that game, including Serbia, Austria-Hungary, Russia, France, Britain and Germany.
The kindle version is about $12 (and if you've got a windows computer you can read kindle books). I borrowed it from the local library, but I enjoyed it enough that I'm going to buy a copy.
Sounds like a great read. I find it amazing that so many lives were lost and there was so much property damage, over the assassinations.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#180936 Aug 3, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a great read. I find it amazing that so many lives were lost and there was so much property damage, over the assassinations.
If it hadn't been the assassinations, it would have been something else. I say that because the assassinations SHOULD have resulted in nothing more than a war between Austria-Hungary and Serbia.

The two things that surprised me from the book are a) the degree to which the Serbian government was involved in the assassination, and b) the degree to which the Russians were involved in encouraging Serbia to be disruptive.(and how the French had a pretty good idea of what the Russians were up to).

With the arguable exception of Great Britain, there was a 'war party' in each of the involved countries.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#180941 Aug 4, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>If it hadn't been the assassinations, it would have been something else. I say that because the assassinations SHOULD have resulted in nothing more than a war between Austria-Hungary and Serbia.
The two things that surprised me from the book are a) the degree to which the Serbian government was involved in the assassination, and b) the degree to which the Russians were involved in encouraging Serbia to be disruptive.(and how the French had a pretty good idea of what the Russians were up to).
With the arguable exception of Great Britain, there was a 'war party' in each of the involved countries.
Ah, our friends, the Russians.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#180942 Aug 4, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, our friends, the Russians.
Russia's French and (to a slightly less degree) British Allies, and their Austrian and German opponents, were just as devious.

If anyone had a valid case, it was the Austrians against Serbia - but Austria deliberately presented Serbia with demands they thought would not be accepted. In fact, the Serbs probably would have backed down had they not been guaranteed Russian support.

The other thing that I thought was interesting about the book is the way it explained the limitations of the power of the Czar, the Austrian Emperor, and the German Kaiser. Even for the Czar, who came closest to having absolute power, it wasn't as strong as I'd thought.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#180943 Aug 5, 2014
uidiotRACEMaKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#180945 Aug 5, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, it must be hard for you to come down after all that khat you chewed during your pirate raids, Somali barbarian. <|-o
So from you conscience you telling me you into drugs! Boys and girl don't follow poster USA-1 advises Don't Do drugs and don't be a Dumb soldiers of any nations as they trained to be killers for greedy and crooked elitish war-for-profiteering and other ill world hegemonic agendas....! Wake up time all! Stand up agianst war monger, don't let them bully you fear... take all you warmachines and dump in ocean good for mankind! BAbabaaaa
Not Somalian pirate barbarian! you right wing war mongering jarhead. the world has woken up, you ugly war history of war against humanity ,as you Neocon/Zionist/Nazi can't get away, sooner or later you all be hanged for war crimes, and are recorded in history World archive! Sooner or later you War monger will face Justice ...! bahahahaaa
As bushjr & co had been tried for war crime at international War crime Tribunal, you next US mercenary peon! BAhahhaha One For World humanity! Bahahahahaa Justice will be served on earth and in hell, you can't get away , sooner of later you all Us mercenaries/war mongering barbarians will be tried for war crimes against humanity One for world Humanity ! Bhahahaaa

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#180946 Aug 5, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/2014/08/04/border-patrol-age nts-stunning-response-after-a- truck-driver-asked-him-a-simpl e-question-about-citizenship/
Sad.
Very sad, indeed. People are beginning to wake up, though.

How are you feeling, Chris?

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#180947 Aug 5, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Russia's French and (to a slightly less degree) British Allies, and their Austrian and German opponents, were just as devious.
If anyone had a valid case, it was the Austrians against Serbia - but Austria deliberately presented Serbia with demands they thought would not be accepted. In fact, the Serbs probably would have backed down had they not been guaranteed Russian support.
The other thing that I thought was interesting about the book is the way it explained the limitations of the power of the Czar, the Austrian Emperor, and the German Kaiser. Even for the Czar, who came closest to having absolute power, it wasn't as strong as I'd thought.
You know, that sounds like an excellent summer read. I'm right in the middle of book two of the Game Of Thrones books. These are 800-1,000 page books so I've got a lot of reading ahead of me.

But, I would imagine that your book is similar to the Game Of Thrones books in that you have whole countries vying for supremacy instead of just the machinations of the fictional kingdom of Wisteros.

Of course, real life is always stranger than fiction, isn't it?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#180948 Aug 5, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, that sounds like an excellent summer read. I'm right in the middle of book two of the Game Of Thrones books. These are 800-1,000 page books so I've got a lot of reading ahead of me.
But, I would imagine that your book is similar to the Game Of Thrones books in that you have whole countries vying for supremacy instead of just the machinations of the fictional kingdom of Wisteros.
Of course, real life is always stranger than fiction, isn't it?
I thought it was a great read. Loved the Game of Thrones books too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Quirky 47,377
Budha Prolly Went To He11 1 hr Smiley 7
World Infection: Sexual Allegations Organizer =... 1 hr Hitler is dead 1
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 1 hr HalloChristmasWeen 2
Alabama 3 Women Arrested, 3000 Fraud Votes 2 hr TOLD U SO 2
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Paul really is dead 498
Boys spying on their sisters (Jun '11) 3 hr ROB REGRET 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr PrettyGirl 990,750
More from around the web