Bush is a hero
Clearwater

Tampa, FL

#180821 Jul 29, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a mess.
Not sure when it hadn't been.. Lost my soul advisor to all this last year.
Keep posting. Screw the haters..
Just don't become one.
xo's
I am sorry for your loss Le Le.
Clearwater

Tampa, FL

#180822 Jul 29, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you get home soon. I advise against posting while you're on the morphine, as no telling what you'll say. Hubby tried to make a business call while he was on it in the hospital. We had to take his phone away.:]
Wise words. Drugs are a nessarry thing but still dont like them, legal or not.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#180823 Jul 29, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, ain't you cute?
I don't doubt that you really believe Cracker Jacks called and told you that... no doubt. It must have been a really MEANINGFUL social interaction for you, Shut-In.
Says the impotent little keybored warrior who can't even lash out with any skill or creativity...
Clearwater

Tampa, FL

#180824 Jul 29, 2014
Good news, I get to blow this joint today. Been sharing a room with a man that may lose his foot to diabetes. Be thankful to God if you got out of bed today.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#180825 Jul 29, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry for your loss Le Le.
Thanks.

Soul should of read sole.
Either one works. I guess.

Your reply was unexpected.
Wrote a post about posting while on morphine.
It was removed..
Maybe for the best?

Hope you are feeling better.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#180828 Jul 29, 2014
Le_le wrote:
We are sick with power.
I'm sickened our children keep signing up for service.
That's because you're a sad excuse for an American.

Location hidden

#180829 Jul 29, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
The beauty is... I am an American.
Born and proudly raised.
I'll not let anyone, including you Riverside Redneck, stop me from
speaking my opinion.
Ofcourse.. Unless I'm being sensored by topix right now..-yikes.
Then, I mine as well be in the Middle East.

I'll never understand our brave children ( they are children!) signing up
to fight another nations war..
All the while- the Middle East "rich" children party here in the USA.

Where's the glory in that?
I want our youth to return home.

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#180830 Jul 29, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude.

Don't be heartless.

Location hidden

#180831 Jul 29, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude.
Don't be heartless.
He can't help but be heartless.
This Riverside Redneck proxie proxie- whatever -
has proven he's got no heart.

I'm fine w his insult.
Makes me laugh after reading and debating all his bs for the
last year or two.
:)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#180832 Jul 29, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, I mine as well be in the Middle East.
Yeah. You mine as well.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#180833 Jul 29, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude.
Don't be heartless.
You are hardly the one to be preachin' that.

WoRtHlEsS tRoLl!
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#180834 Jul 30, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't mean to imply that killing X number of bad guys with Drones would be the ultimate solution. Their strength is in their numbers, so the idea is to kill as many as possible to make them MUCH easier for a professional military force to go finish the job. That's also a deterrent for any more potential would-be ISIS clones to clearly see what will happen to them.
That's the general mentality of the ISIS, the Al Qaeda and other like-minded insurgents. The more numbers they can accumulate, the better their stance is on all of their control of these areas.

These various sects of Islam only causes division over social-cohesion. This is what religion does to the world as it has been utilized to instigate wars and social-unrest. It is hard to believe that the US involvement in this part of the world would make much difference.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#180836 Jul 30, 2014
uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>iam a proud somalian pirate it is what I do. have a hiney melon BWHAHAHAHAHABABABAAA!
Yo ricky Aka Idiot stop using others screen names, have you mom ever you empthay, about peace, social skills , and moral and ethical. You do know the International War Crimes Tribunal had tried Bush jr And Co, Blair and Co., for war crimes against humanity, you next US mercenary! As over 90% Americans want no more wars, seem like you in Minority, you next! One For Humanity ! Bahahhaaaa

United States

#180837 Jul 30, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
This post of your to Le Le, but over 90% of many my Americans wants no more wars, seem like you in the Minority you war mongering Idiotic US mercenaries/Neocons will face War crimes just like Bushjr and Co at International War Crime tribunal, you next Grunts! Bahahaaaa

United States

#180838 Jul 30, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hardly the one to be preachin' that.
WoRtHlEsS tRoLl!
this post of yours to Catcher and LE LE, you war mongering grunt of world biggest troll leave them alone, you grunting meathead!Q BABahahahaaaa

United States

#180839 Jul 30, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a mess.
Not sure when it hadn't been.. Lost my soul advisor to all this last year.
Keep posting. Screw the haters..
Just don't become one.
xo's
Sorry to hear about it, i don't understand, you lost your soul Advisor?

These our warring Authoritirians, the war mongering American Neocons/war-for-profiteers/ War manufacturers... made all these mess at home and Abroad! As to Hate it not good , often it brings alot of ugliness to world , the wars, violences...And about 10% of our ignorant dumb American Authoritarians those are the war mongers, Pyshcopaths in power... its US militaritistic Neo-imperailism and other greedy worldly US hegemonic agendas are cause of all these wars and violence abroad. the many dissensions and many crimes we all are seeing at home . PAradocically ironic! And Sad!

United States

#180840 Jul 30, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...that's OK CC, many of the posters in here left earth long ago. If you run into any of them point to a distant galaxy, and tell 'em it's the way back home, especially the worthless ambulance chaser. He'll probably be with Global Idiot, and we can snag a "two-fer"!
You Sh-ILL are most ignorant war mongering bunch Imbeciles who often use the clueless for your war-for-profitering... schemes! You going down war mongering ignorant grunting old man, just like Bushjr & co tried for war crimes against humanity AT INTERNATIONAL WAR CRIME TRIBUNAL! ONE FOR WORLD HUMANITY , For world peace and human rights...! Bbabaaaa You days are coming to end war mongers!

United States

#180842 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>iam a proud somalian pirate it is what I do. have a hiney melon BWHAHAHAHAHABABABAAA!
I'm not a Somalian Pirate, I'm one of many American will give you US mercenaries a headace believe it !

Yo ricky Aka Idiot stop using others screen names, have you mom ever you empathy and Sanctity of life , about peace, social skills , and moral and ethical conduct in society, no wonder you failing , and many will see you in jail for war crimes agiasnt humanity....You do know the International War Crimes Tribunal had tried Bush jr And Co, Blair and Co., for war crimes against humanity, you next US mercenary! As over 90% Americans want no more wars, seem like you in Minority, you next! One For Humanity ! Bahahhaaaa

United States

#180843 Jul 30, 2014
The Militarization of Latin America
by Prof. Atilio BorĂ³n
Globalresearch. August 28, 2009
The U.S. empire does not maintain 872 bases and military missions spread across the length and width of the planet so that its troops can experience the delights of multiculturalism or breathe fresh air of life. It maintains them, at enormous cost because they are the principal instrument in a plan of global domination comparable only to that which obsessed Adolf Hitler in the 1930s. To think that those troops and weapons systems are based in Latin America for some reason other than to insure the territorial and political control of a region that experts consider the richest on the planet in terms of its natural resources - water, energy, biodiversity, minerals, agriculture, etcetera - would be unforgivably stupid.
This is what we all call Full Spectrum dominance of US militaritistic/neo-imperialist ic agendas!

United States

#180844 Jul 30, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude.
Don't be heartless.
I agree with you that majority like Stilgar Fifrawi , bad bob, Lyndi, Clearwater.... as these our 10% of our most Ignorant pyscopathic Authoritarian Americans are Racist Xenophobic War mongers / mercenary/war-for-profiter supporters have no Empathy for Humanity , nor understand Sanctity of Human life ... They need to ruminate about Human life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 5 min Johnny 4,928
I hate 'God' (Apr '14) 11 min Moral Man 192
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min River Tam 70,019
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min The Hangman 974,600
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Jake999 282,860
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Spider1954 2,970
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 618,827
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Anthony MN 658,358
More from around the web