Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#180756 Jul 27, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't it be up to the Iraqis to ask for help from the Turks, Egyptians, and Saudis?
If the Iraqis would stand and fight maybe. But you asked me what I would do as President.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#180757 Jul 27, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>But bob, the Taliban was never beaten down by the US military. The were driven into hiding, that's all.
Yes they were driven into hiding after thousands of them were killed by our military and the US-trained Afghans. Are you saying that didn't happen?
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a bit about what Putin's up to, and it goes CENTURIES back further than 1991.
How do you propose to stop him, bob? What options are available to the United States to reign him in? You have to establish that before you can evaluate Obama or any other US president.
Pretty sure I already answered that Wilkins. But I'd LOVE to hear what you know about what Putin's up to.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#180758 Jul 27, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have you know that I lost my connection with reality a long time ago and I prefer it that way.
S&H you are doing just fine with reality. WWW is extremely savvy on world issues and the like, no question about it, but don't be intimidated to say what you believe.

The language in his replies is often terse & hard hitting, but I can tell ya he's come a long way from the genesis of this thread, and will not hesitate to skewer posters from all sides of the spectrum.
:-)

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#180759 Jul 27, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
S&H you are doing just fine with reality. WWW is extremely savvy on world issues and the like, no question about it, but don't be intimidated to say what you believe.
The language in his replies is often terse & hard hitting, but I can tell ya he's come a long way from the genesis of this thread, and will not hesitate to skewer posters from all sides of the spectrum.
:-)
Thanks, bud.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#180760 Jul 27, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Too late, im in the hospital board out of my mind. Can only watch so much tv. Somethings wrong with my digestive system and I have orders to limit stress so wont post much. Take care and never give up.
Get better so I can yell at you some, Chris.

;-)

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#180761 Jul 27, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Iraqis would stand and fight maybe. But you asked me what I would do as President.
Yes, I did ask you what you'd do as President.

You seem to be saying that you'd try and get somebody to go fight Isis in Iraq whether the Iraqis want them there or not.

In other words, you'd invade Iraq again.
Clearwater

Tampa, FL

#180762 Jul 27, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel better soon, my friend.
Thanks for well wishes. Gave me some morphine and ive left earth.
Clearwater

Tampa, FL

#180763 Jul 27, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Get better so I can yell at you some, Chris.
;-)
you bet Willie. Cant wait to get back info it. Till then thanks and God bless.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#180764 Jul 27, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I did ask you what you'd do as President.
You seem to be saying that you'd try and get somebody to go fight Isis in Iraq whether the Iraqis want them there or not.
In other words, you'd invade Iraq again.
Not necessarily, but I wouldn't rule it out either.

ISIS is an Arab problem, best handled by other Arabs in the region. I'm simply saying if Iraq needs help killing ISIS, lets ask the 3 countries I mentioned to join forces with Iraq and go kill them. It'd be in all of their better interests wouldn't it, unless the Middle East is fine with the track ISIS is taking.

If that's the case, and drone strikes were having little effect on ISIS, then I guess it'd be time to find out who if anyone is willing to join a coalition to take them out. But I doubt if the regional Arab States such as Jordan, Egypt, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Turkey etc., are OK with what ISIS is up to, although the majority of Islamic Turks are Sunni, which IINM is also the majority of ISIS.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#180765 Jul 27, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Too late, im in the hospital board out of my mind. Can only watch so much tv. Somethings wrong with my digestive system and I have orders to limit stress so wont post much. Take care and never give up.
Digestive system? Isn't that what Alka Seltzer is for? And 7-up?

Combining them was attempted humor of course, but they work fairly well separately.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#180766 Jul 27, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for well wishes. Gave me some morphine and ive left earth.
LOL...that's OK CC, many of the posters in here left earth long ago. If you run into any of them point to a distant galaxy, and tell 'em it's the way back home, especially the worthless ambulance chaser. He'll probably be with Global Idiot, and we can snag a "two-fer"!

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#180767 Jul 27, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily, but I wouldn't rule it out either.
ISIS is an Arab problem, best handled by other Arabs in the region. I'm simply saying if Iraq needs help killing ISIS, lets ask the 3 countries I mentioned to join forces with Iraq and go kill them. It'd be in all of their better interests wouldn't it, unless the Middle East is fine with the track ISIS is taking.
If that's the case, and drone strikes were having little effect on ISIS, then I guess it'd be time to find out who if anyone is willing to join a coalition to take them out. But I doubt if the regional Arab States such as Jordan, Egypt, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Turkey etc., are OK with what ISIS is up to, although the majority of Islamic Turks are Sunni, which IINM is also the majority of ISIS.
It's a great idea in theory, but I can't see any circumstances by which any Arab state would get further involved in yet another sectarian brouhaha. Turkey's got a mess on its own border, Egypt's got its own fundamentalist problem, and the Saudis ... who knows how many sides of this they are working.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#180768 Jul 27, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for well wishes. Gave me some morphine and ive left earth.
Hope you get home soon. I advise against posting while you're on the morphine, as no telling what you'll say. Hubby tried to make a business call while he was on it in the hospital. We had to take his phone away.:]

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#180769 Jul 27, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
It is apparent that the offshoring of jobs has been an issue for quite sometime. It is not just the West that is doing this, as Japan is also emulating the same thing. Recently, Toyota has been setting up manufacturing plants in Thailand, leaving Japanese workers out of work. Japanese anime and manga companies have been offshoring jobs to the Philippines for a few years now.
This Globalist mentality is certainly evident. The corporations are the ones that decides on money - and politics goes hand-in-hand in this.
Well, DUH! It's called "Capitalism" and as much as it makes the world go round, it also scuks.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Seattle, WA

#180770 Jul 27, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Living up in the NW, I knew you were clueless, eyejerk, but I didn't know you were that far gone.
Don't take my word for 9/11 and Bush going to Afghanistan after those responsible. Google it, or ask someone you trust. It's common knowledge these days, unless you live under a rock.
Hmmmmm.
Now THAT'S funny...a dipstick from the bowels of CA - Bakersfield!! The Texarkana of The West. Whoville USA. Double Wide Estates. Dirt Bag 933-throw-up.

Google it. And while you're at it, compare the economies and literacy of Seattle vs Bakersfield,
Go ahead, big boob.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Seattle, WA

#180771 Jul 27, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you expect the Iraqis to stand and fight when you cant even squat and shat?

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Seattle, WA

#180772 Jul 27, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Digestive system? Isn't that what Alka Seltzer is for? And 7-up?
Combining them was attempted humor of course, but they work fairly well separately.
Why are you riding a 50 cent hobby horse outside 711, wearing a cheap halloween wig and jumpsuit?

Isn't it time for you to grow up? Better yet, re-enlist in the National Guard and clean outhouses....

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#180773 Jul 27, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT'S funny...a dipstick from the bowels of CA - Bakersfield!! The Texarkana of The West. Whoville USA. Double Wide Estates. Dirt Bag 933-throw-up.
Google it. And while you're at it, compare the economies and literacy of Seattle vs Bakersfield,
Go ahead, big boob.
Tell'em, bad bob.

Earl Warren was from Bakersfield.

A great man.

I'm sure he's your hero too, bob.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#180774 Jul 27, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>It's a great idea in theory, but I can't see any circumstances by which any Arab state would get further involved in yet another sectarian brouhaha. Turkey's got a mess on its own border, Egypt's got its own fundamentalist problem, and the Saudis ... who knows how many sides of this they are working.
Would ye care to say what YOU would do as US President regarding Putin & ISIS, or is it about the same as what Obama's doing now?

Also would ye care to elaborate on your earlier comments about Putin's intentions going back centuries?

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Seattle, WA

#180775 Jul 27, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell'em, bad bob.
Earl Warren was from Bakersfield.
A great man.
I'm sure he's your hero too, bob.
I like this "everyman's review" of Suckersfield:

"Bakersfield must have something in the water that makes everyone there idiots.They have no teeth. No manners.They cant speak English properly.They are rude and obnoxious.They let their kids run wild from an early age. They have no desire to learn. I hate bako....Its a great place to be "from". Bakersfield has the worst air quality in the WHOLE country and the HIGHEST teen pregnancy rate too....What a sesspool of humanity."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 36 min Exposing Devil Lies 421
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Repub Lies Manufa... 46,642
Is Steve Harvey's 'Family Fued' racially biased?? (Oct '13) 3 hr debi0117 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 990,696
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr immaculatejaculate 692,026
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 hr el rey de los cam... 8,528
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 16 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
More from around the web