Bush is a hero

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#180694 Jul 25, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring towards his lack of knowledge in regards to the Khazar J-ews. If Willie is really that intelligent, then he should know that his use of the term "Anti-Semitic" is incorrect as the majority of J-ews today are not Semitic at all. Iraqis and Libyans - these lot are Semitic. Really, this really should be simple logic.
He does seem intelligent. But, this does not mean that his mind is clouded by his far-left rhetoric. He uses these left-wing terms "Anti-Semitic" "hatemonger" to denounce me - which is very very one-sided and biased when debating about this.
Is that fair?
I think he really is that intelligent.

Now as to his comments being fair, I think it would be fair to say that you have a problem with the people living in Israel who you seem to think don't belong there.

My question to you would be: Why have you chosen this site to air your views? Nobody here seems to be interested in the topic. I'm afraid that unless you can stick to whatever topic is on the table, eventually people will just not engage you in discussion. That would be a shame because you seem like an intelligent person yourself and you probably have a lot to offer.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#180695 Jul 25, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame, eyesore!
Yer gonna hafta do MUCH better'n that if ya want to "banter" with me.
Really. Knight Of The Golden Shower? I'm "gonna hafta?"

Wow. I dig clams that are smarter than you. Banter that, girl....

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Seattle, WA

#180696 Jul 25, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Duuuuuuhhh!
<quoted text>
You haven't posted with her since 2007, so how would you possibly know?
<quoted text>
Wheeew, thank The Lord for small miracles.
The "lord" hasn't performed a "miracle" for a hella' long time....small, medium or large. He's MIA!

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Seattle, WA

#180697 Jul 25, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies. I just get carried away when far-left MOMZERS like to post politically-correct terms and sayings towards me. Their blindness is due to the Cultural Marxist spell they are under in.
Yea, fer sure "Awkworder"...what you said...like that, and whatever...

BTW, speaking of "blindness" - who poked your eyes out with a Big Conservatard Schtick?

Do tell.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Seattle, WA

#180698 Jul 25, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
Getting back to the initial topic of this thread, is Bush a hero? Well, to some in Texas may see Bush (both senior and junior) as heroes. However, the Bush family has committed treason for 4 generations. Their dealings with the Rockefellers, Bin Ladin, the Federal Reserve - these things can refrain some people to call them 'heroes'.
What is amazing is that this family has been able to get away from these crimes. The corruption within American politics is sounding. This has been like this for generations, which includes the Political Machine in the Irish neighbourhood in New York, where the '5 Points' were located.
Wow. Where did that come from? We thought you were waging a war against anyone who hasn't kneeled at the altar of Konservatard Politiks...

You surprise. Now try to be civil, which is admittedly difficult for a Dingo.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Seattle, WA

#180699 Jul 25, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
Obama to World: "Drop Dead"
7/23/2014
By
Daniel Henninger Wall Street Journal
Asked on "Meet the Press" Sunday whether this was the lowest moment in U.S.-Russia relations since the Cold War, America's robo-Secretary of State John Kerry replied: "We live in an extremely complicated world right now, where everybody is working on 10 different things simultaneously." Well, not everyone.
As the world burns, the president spent this week fiddling at fundraisers in the living rooms of five Democratic Party fat cats in Seattle, San Francisco and Los Angeles. As White House communications director Jennifer Palmieri famously explained, changing the president's fundraising schedule "can have the unintended consequence of unduly alarming the American people or creating a false sense of crisis."
Alarmed? Who's alarmed? What false sense of crisis? Vladimir Putin's masked men in eastern Ukraine shot don Malaysia Airline Flight 17 just about the time Israel and Hamas commenced their death struggle, not long after the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham occupied a third of Iraq within seven days. Now ISIS is cleansing Mosul of its Christians.
If news coverage defined reality, you'd think the civil war in Syria was over. There just isn't space to fit it all in. The homicidal Islamic fanatics of Boko Haram may soon establish statelike control of northern Nigeria, as ISIS has in Iraq. Last week the April kidnappers of the world's now-forgotten "our girls" gunned down another 44 Nigerians, then days later killed 100 more in villages abandoned by the Nigerian army. After Boko Haram grabbed a German citizen in Gombi, Germany's foreign ministry said it was "aware of the case."
On Monday, Barack Obama showed up on the White House lawn to make clear that he, too, is aware of what's going on. Addressing the war in Gaza for about three minutes, Mr. Obama urged "the international community to bring about a cease-fire that ends the fighting." He said, "I have asked John,"—that would be our squirrel-on-a-wheel secretary of state—to "help facilitate" that. That is a foreign policy whose arc begins and ends with the phrase, "stop the killing."
On Sunday, Bosnian Muslims buried 284 bodies recently found in a mass grave from the Balkans war in the 1990s. That war was a genocide taking place on post-World War II European soil, which didn't stop until the U.S. acted to end it. Now with Dutch bodies strewn across Ukraine, president-in-waiting Hillary Clinton ludicrously says, "Europeans have to be the ones to take the lead on this."
As a White House veteran of the Milosevic slaughters in Bosnia, Croatia and Kosovo, Mrs. Clinton knows Europe won't act until the U.S. leads. Its leaders won't do much more than hope nothing like a Flight 17 happens one morning in the subways or on the streets of their capitals. Hope alone won't protect them or us.
This week the original 9/11 Commission put out an update on global terrorism. The report says the "complacency" that led to 9/11 "is happening again."
How, then, to explain someone who claims he can run the country and a troubled world out of his back pocket while he flies from fundraiser to fundraiser? Barack Obama is the most
Please, Lug Nut, on behalf of your physician, you better stop spewing politically charged vitriol. You're toxic. Your deranged RANTS have an obvious affect on your ability to maintain your sanity...

Turn OFF your Faux News

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Seattle, WA

#180700 Jul 25, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I may have made that sort of statement, in a different thread, but to be fair, it should be put into context.
You explained that your wife used to be a lesbian, and had fallen into the lesbian lifestyle. You added that you yourself were well on the way to a homosexual lifestyle, then you both found Jesus and he saved you from what you called a life of perversion. Thereafter, several times you have referred to homosexuality as a perversion, citing Christianity as the basis for your belief.
In that context, I may have posted that it's a good thing you don't have children. I consider your homophobic views, whatever their basis, to be very damaging---to people who are homosexuals, to society in general, and to children in particular, who get their values principally from their parents.
It's not my intention to belabor the point; I just wanted to respond to your post. You may have the last word.
Hallelujah, Catcher! Drive the truth home....no matter how tragic the homophobe's "home" may be....

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Seattle, WA

#180701 Jul 25, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't normally quote this source, but in this instance it's is a valid use.
Karl Rove’s ridiculous, hypocritical attack on Obama’s fundraising
Karl Rove, a former aide and strategist in the Bush/Cheney White House, has a new line of criticism against President Obama: he attends too many fundraisers during moments of crisis. Obama “makes time for [fundraising] no matter how pressing world or national affairs are,” Rove complained.
And if, at this point, you’re thinking that Rove’s old boss also made time for fundraising during moments of crisis, a habit Rove never complained about before, Simon Maloy has you covered.
On March 2, 2004, suicide bombers conducted coordinated attacks on Shiite shrines in Baghdad and Karbala that coincided with the holy day of Ashura. Nearly 200 people were killed, which made it the deadliest day in Iraq since Bush had declared major combat operations over. The next evening, Bush flew out to Los Angeles for a fundraiser, where he joked about Arnold Schwarzenegger’s role in Terminator 3.
Just over a week later, on March 11, 2004, terrorists exploded bombs on commuter trains in Madrid in a coordinated attack that left nearly 200 people dead and over 1,800 wounded. That morning, Bush condemned the attacks. That evening, he flew to New York for a Bush-Cheney campaign fundraiser.
On October 2, 2006, eight U.S. soldiers were killed in Baghdad by small arms fire and roadside bombs. Another three soldiers had been killed in the previous two days. Bush spent the evening of October 2 in Nevada at a fundraiser for Dean Heller…. A week later, on October 9, 2006, North Korea detonated its first nuclear weapon…. The next evening he jetted off to Macon, Georgia to headline a fundraiser for Mac Collins.
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/how-q...
I had to hold my nose to post the link, because Rachel Maddows is one of the chief practitioners of this rubbish - but the facts is the facts.
The truth of the matter is that attempting to make political hay out of this is really kind of silly. That should be obvious to anyone familiar with the Presidency and our political system. It's a perfect example of the way the partisan scripts simply change hands when the initial after the name of the occupant of the White House changes.
This shouldn't be an issue. Given the nature of communications today, given the vast number of people who have to collect and collate and analyze data, put together assessments of whatever options are available to the United States in any given situation, it doesn't matter if the President is in the White House or anywhere else.
Nothing here, folks - all smoke and mirrors.
SQUAWK!!!!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#180702 Jul 25, 2014
Good Lord I hate when the mosquitoes get bad.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#180703 Jul 25, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. Knight Of The Golden Shower? I'm "gonna hafta?"
Wow. I dig clams that are smarter than you. Banter that, girl....
More of yer lame crap, diaperful. Keep tryin' though. Odds are WITH you now.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#180704 Jul 25, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, Lug Nut, on behalf of your physician, you better stop spewing politically charged vitriol. You're toxic. Your deranged RANTS have an obvious affect on your ability to maintain your sanity...
Turn OFF your Faux News.
Juvenile lame, eyehole. What are you, a 9 year old!

Blah blah blah Faux blah News blah blah blah.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Seattle, WA

#180705 Jul 25, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Bakersfield agrees with you. We expect sludge to ooze out of Bakersfield....

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Seattle, WA

#180706 Jul 25, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's that ugly old lady strapped on to the hobby horse? Weird sig pic....

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#180707 Jul 25, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Hallelujah, Catcher! Drive the truth home....no matter how tragic the homophobe's "home" may be....
Figures that worthless freakin' troll brought you in from under that DUNG HEAP where you usually hang out.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Seattle, WA

#180708 Jul 25, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures that worthless freakin' troll brought you in from under that DUNG HEAP where you usually hang out.
Where did you get the weird $9.99 Halloween costume? Did it come with the strap-on "gray matter?" And, more importantly, why are you eating it? Sickening.

That certainly explains you, bad boob...
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#180709 Jul 26, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he really is that intelligent.
Now as to his comments being fair, I think it would be fair to say that you have a problem with the people living in Israel who you seem to think don't belong there.
My question to you would be: Why have you chosen this site to air your views? Nobody here seems to be interested in the topic. I'm afraid that unless you can stick to whatever topic is on the table, eventually people will just not engage you in discussion. That would be a shame because you seem like an intelligent person yourself and you probably have a lot to offer.
My apologies for my outbursts.

Willie is intelligent, but the way he presents himself can be a little juvenile.

Well, the reason why I mentioned the Z-ionists is because they have powerful influence in American politics - whether Democrats or Republicans. Obama is merely a puppet for them to pull their strings - along with other Presidents.
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#180710 Jul 26, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, fer sure "Awkworder"...what you said...like that, and whatever...
BTW, speaking of "blindness" - who poked your eyes out with a Big Conservatard Schtick?
Do tell.
Such childish name-calling there eyeful. Not a very articulate and mature way of discussing here.
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#180711 Jul 26, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Where did that come from? We thought you were waging a war against anyone who hasn't kneeled at the altar of Konservatard Politiks...
You surprise. Now try to be civil, which is admittedly difficult for a Dingo.
Again, the name-calling is just an immature way of exposing one's lack of articulation. Do not be a botroff and please reciprocate on being civil.
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#180712 Jul 26, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
It's how someone thinks they are making a point.
It's so terribly juvenile. It's obviously someone who is posting..
Just highlighting to add to their distaste of another's post??
lol.
I don't understand how they( judge it's) belong amongst " mature" adults..
It' makes these peeps feel better in their debates??
Seems so silly.
Well, if those who gives the negative emoticons, they should at least post back and discuss the particular post with the other poster, and not be a botroff about it.
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#180713 Jul 26, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the thread had moved on from Bush, with the coronation of Obama, though you'll still see drive-by Bush-haters occasionally. That & current events are the main foci, along with off-topic topics of which I'm probably most guilty. One of many guilty pleas.
Well, in that case, Obama does not seem to have fulfilled his poetic promises that he mentioned a few years ago. If anything, he has symbolically-helped those who are of African origins - in terms of achieving a high status in American politics/society. However, Obama is not really an African-American per se, as his father was Kenyan - not a descendant of slaves.

Needless to say, the rise in taxes within a certain income-group has caused contempt from certain groups. Even though he is working on the misdeeds Bush Jr. has done in regards to sending troops to Iraq and spending huge amounts of money, Obama is still not rating very well on rectifying this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Rider on the Storm 47,207
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 692,143
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 56 min Doctor REALITY 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr youareadufus 990,707
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 3 hr Caliboy 14
How do I message you about a post from the past... 3 hr elcy2015 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 5 hr Paul really is dead 466
More from around the web