Bush is a hero
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#180678 Jul 25, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I may have made that sort of statement, in a different thread, but to be fair, it should be put into context.
You explained that your wife used to be a lesbian, and had fallen into the lesbian lifestyle. You added that you yourself were well on the way to a homosexual lifestyle, then you both found Jesus and he saved you from what you called a life of perversion. Thereafter, several times you have referred to homosexuality as a perversion, citing Christianity as the basis for your belief.
In that context, I may have posted that it's a good thing you don't have children. I consider your homophobic views, whatever their basis, to be very damaging---to people who are homosexuals, to society in general, and to children in particular, who get their values principally from their parents.
It's not my intention to belabor the point; I just wanted to respond to your post. You may have the last word.
Lies and smears from a coward. Not once have I ever expressed anything that would lead a reasonable person (not you) to think I fear homosexuals. Yes, having a wife that years before we ever knew each other and lived that lifestyle and says in her own words how damaging it was to her I will forever express how thankful we are the Lord set her free. I would say the same on her drug abuse that was part of it but no shock that never is mentioned, I don't wonder why. And yes if not for the grace of God I may have gone down the same path. I consider people like you Le Le and a host of others that for years have lied and generally do calling anyone that dares speak out a homophobe part of the homosexual mafia and a sad commentary on where we are today.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#180679 Jul 25, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Take care, Lyndi.
Indeed. Politics aside and even on issues we disagree on I like you and the forum could use more people that try to be nice as you do. Me? I'm feeling more like Bad Bob each day and its a really good thing I don't drink.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#180680 Jul 25, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Me? I'm feeling more like Bad Bob each day..........
CC, just drink an Alka Seltzer in some 7up and that should stop that disgusting urge.
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#180681 Jul 25, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason I brought up David Duke is the Australian antisemite linked to a video by him.
That's the only reason. It has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats (Duke's claimed to be both at one time or another), liberals or conservatives, the Tea Party or Occupy Wall Street, the AFL or the CIO or the UAW or the UMW or the WWE, the ASPCA or People Enjoying Tasty Animals, GE, GM, AA, AAA, the USO or UFOs.
Got that? The only reason I mentioned Duke is because someone ELSE pointed in his direction during the conversation about multiculturalism.
There's a difference between historical context and factoids. Your factoids about Democrats race completely lack context. You don't take into account the difference between the 1860s, the 1930s, or the 1960s when you throw them out. You don't take into account the major realignment of the political parties between 1960 and 1980, either.
Absent those things, they don't mean much.
You really are ignorant aren't you? You do realize that the Ashkenazi J-ews you speak of are not "Semitic" in the first place. They are Khazars (a Turkic group) who converted to J-udaism you numbnuts.

Again, you using the term "Anti-Semitic" just shows that political-correctness AKA Cultural Marxism has really got you brainwashed.

I pity you. You calling me a 'bigot' and yet, the J-ews you are defending are actually fully-racist towards the goyim such as yourself. You are a pathetic schlub who is a coward for not clearing your clouded mind and see the horrible truth on all this.

By the way, I did try to change the subject towards the initial topic on whether Bush is a hero or not. You are no different to those who get this topic derailed here.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#180682 Jul 25, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are ignorant aren't you? You do realize that the Ashkenazi J-ews you speak of are not "Semitic" in the first place. They are Khazars (a Turkic group) who converted to J-udaism you numbnuts.
Again, you using the term "Anti-Semitic" just shows that political-correctness AKA Cultural Marxism has really got you brainwashed.
I pity you. You calling me a 'bigot' and yet, the J-ews you are defending are actually fully-racist towards the goyim such as yourself. You are a pathetic schlub who is a coward for not clearing your clouded mind and see the horrible truth on all this.
By the way, I did try to change the subject towards the initial topic on whether Bush is a hero or not. You are no different to those who get this topic derailed here.
Generally, when you call someone as intelligent as Willie obviously is, ignorant, you say more about yourself than you do him.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#180683 Jul 25, 2014
<quoted text>
BYE! Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
I feel you are angry w my voicing my opinion here.
Such an odd reply to my post to lisw.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#180684 Jul 25, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually the thread had moved on from Bush, with the coronation of Obama, though you'll still see drive-by Bush-haters occasionally. That & current events are the main foci, along with off-topic topics of which I'm probably most guilty. One of many guilty pleas.
----------

Would you happen to know a guy named Pete Callaghan, AKA "peg-leg pete".(lost leg in car accident). He owned a convenience store on the east side of OZ, I think a NE suburb of Melbourne, but not sure. He married a girl from Thailand and they had 2-3 kids.

He was ailing last time he emailed me,(about 2 years ago) and was heading over here for a vacation upon sale of his convenience store. Never heard from again, and suspect he may've passed away.

Location hidden

#180685 Jul 25, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhhhh .... I kinda think you misread his post here ...
How so?
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#180686 Jul 25, 2014
^ Hmmmmm. Whoever gave me the emoticons 'Clueless','Nuts' and 'Mean'- would you kindly please come on out and tell me why you disagree with my post above?

I hope you even know about the ancient Kingdom of Khazaria, which was located east of Bulgaria at one time. Maybe we can intersperse our thoughts about the left-wing rhetoric terms "Anti-Semitic" "Hatemonger" et al.

Location hidden

#180687 Jul 25, 2014
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPeace wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you on this! Hello LE LE Long time no see, you may not remember me on topix, hows going, busy with life?
Of course I remember you.
Who could forget?
lol.
:)

I'm glad to see you posting through all the insults.
I always read your posts.
Live and learn..

Yes, life is very busy..I like it that way though.
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#180688 Jul 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Generally, when you call someone as intelligent as Willie obviously is, ignorant, you say more about yourself than you do him.
I was referring towards his lack of knowledge in regards to the Khazar J-ews. If Willie is really that intelligent, then he should know that his use of the term "Anti-Semitic" is incorrect as the majority of J-ews today are not Semitic at all. Iraqis and Libyans - these lot are Semitic. Really, this really should be simple logic.

He does seem intelligent. But, this does not mean that his mind is clouded by his far-left rhetoric. He uses these left-wing terms "Anti-Semitic" "hatemonger" to denounce me - which is very very one-sided and biased when debating about this.

Is that fair?
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#180689 Jul 25, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the thread had moved on from Bush, with the coronation of Obama, though you'll still see drive-by Bush-haters occasionally. That & current events are the main foci, along with off-topic topics of which I'm probably most guilty. One of many guilty pleas.
----------
Would you happen to know a guy named Pete Callaghan, AKA "peg-leg pete".(lost leg in car accident). He owned a convenience store on the east side of OZ, I think a NE suburb of Melbourne, but not sure. He married a girl from Thailand and they had 2-3 kids.
He was ailing last time he emailed me,(about 2 years ago) and was heading over here for a vacation upon sale of his convenience store. Never heard from again, and suspect he may've passed away.
No. I have not heard of this Pete guy. That's terrible that he lost his leg in a car accident. I hope he is alright.
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#180690 Jul 25, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring towards his lack of knowledge in regards to the Khazar J-ews. If Willie is really that intelligent, then he should know that his use of the term "Anti-Semitic" is incorrect as the majority of J-ews today are not Semitic at all. Iraqis and Libyans - these lot are Semitic. Really, this really should be simple logic.
He does seem intelligent. But, this does not mean that his mind is clouded by his far-left rhetoric. He uses these left-wing terms "Anti-Semitic" "hatemonger" to denounce me - which is very very one-sided and biased when debating about this.
Is that fair?
Typo:

But, this does not mean that his mind is *NOT* clouded by his far-left rhetoric.

Location hidden

#180691 Jul 25, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies and smears from a coward. Not once have I ever expressed anything that would lead a reasonable person (not you) to think I fear homosexuals. Yes, having a wife that years before we ever knew each other and lived that lifestyle and says in her own words how damaging it was to her I will forever express how thankful we are the Lord set her free. I would say the same on her drug abuse that was part of it but no shock that never is mentioned, I don't wonder why. And yes if not for the grace of God I may have gone down the same path. I consider people like you Le Le and a host of others that for years have lied and generally do calling anyone that dares speak out a homophobe part of the homosexual mafia and a sad commentary on where we are today.
Being a homosexual is not damaging to you or your wife.
Fearing people like the two if you is what's damaging to homosexuals.

You outed your wife a homosexual.
And also you said she was a drug addict,
Both times I felt you were out if line! And I still do believe you are.
You said you also had " the desires" to be a homosexual.

Where have I lied?
I defend my position your wife was born a homosexual.
Maybe you were also..So what?

You slander God when you insist He healed your wife of who
He created her to be.

Location hidden

#180692 Jul 25, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
^ Hmmmmm. Whoever gave me the emoticons 'Clueless','Nuts' and 'Mean'- would you kindly please come on out and tell me why you disagree with my post above?
I hope you even know about the ancient Kingdom of Khazaria, which was located east of Bulgaria at one time. Maybe we can intersperse our thoughts about the left-wing rhetoric terms "Anti-Semitic" "Hatemonger" et al.
It's how someone thinks they are making a point.
It's so terribly juvenile. It's obviously someone who is posting..
Just highlighting to add to their distaste of another's post??
lol.

I don't understand how they( judge it's) belong amongst " mature" adults..
It' makes these peeps feel better in their debates??
Seems so silly.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#180693 Jul 25, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Well that just proved your sanity.
:)
Why thank you! I'm flattered... though I've never struggled to display, explain or defend my sanity... it's always been there. Gift from "god" I suppose, though not the One that most of these cult fetishists adore....

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#180694 Jul 25, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that fair?
I think he really is that intelligent.

Now as to his comments being fair, I think it would be fair to say that you have a problem with the people living in Israel who you seem to think don't belong there.

My question to you would be: Why have you chosen this site to air your views? Nobody here seems to be interested in the topic. I'm afraid that unless you can stick to whatever topic is on the table, eventually people will just not engage you in discussion. That would be a shame because you seem like an intelligent person yourself and you probably have a lot to offer.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Location hidden

#180695 Jul 25, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame, eyesore!
Yer gonna hafta do MUCH better'n that if ya want to "banter" with me.
Really. Knight Of The Golden Shower? I'm "gonna hafta?"

Wow. I dig clams that are smarter than you. Banter that, girl....

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Location hidden

#180696 Jul 25, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Duuuuuuhhh!
<quoted text>
You haven't posted with her since 2007, so how would you possibly know?
<quoted text>
Wheeew, thank The Lord for small miracles.
The "lord" hasn't performed a "miracle" for a hella' long time....small, medium or large. He's MIA!

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Location hidden

#180697 Jul 25, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies. I just get carried away when far-left MOMZERS like to post politically-correct terms and sayings towards me. Their blindness is due to the Cultural Marxist spell they are under in.
Yea, fer sure "Awkworder"...what you said...like that, and whatever...

BTW, speaking of "blindness" - who poked your eyes out with a Big Conservatard Schtick?

Do tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Mogadore 994,100
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 60,332
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min PadMark 695,740
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 16 min Paul really ist tot 16
Prove there is No God 1 hr Andre_Ron 1
Never thought I'd see the day...when............. 6 hr Doctor REALITY 6
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 12 hr Doctor REALITY 2
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web