Bush is a hero

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#180634 Jul 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said it before.. A couple here wish this were a private forum.
It's not.
BTW, is lisw a self appointed moderator?
Yep and you are so welcome to post here but I will tell you when you decide it's up to you to tell someone they should not be a parent, husband etc. They call that hitting below the belt LeLe and if you want to pretend to be nice it's kind of dumb to do that, am I right? If Catcher knew what mean-spirited meant he'd have called you on it.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#180635 Jul 24, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>My dad would have been charged by these flakes in government today. Oh, he was 20 years in the USCG btw.
Did your dad depend on the bystanders in a public park to hold your safety-
or your sisters-
in their hands while he worked?

This is as sick a scenario as leaving a child alone in a car seat while a parent deals
w life's business.

Flakes? Giving a neglected child a voice is a "flake" to you?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#180636 Jul 24, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaay too much wasted time, waaay too many wasted words. Try to be concise. Stop ranting and raving....
1) Sane people do NOT issue orders on an anonymous board.
2) If you don't like the content in here, buzz out the side door & lock it on yer waaaaay out.
3) Putz!

Location hidden

#180637 Jul 24, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Yep and you are so welcome to post here but I will tell you when you decide it's up to you to tell someone they should not be a parent, husband etc. They call that hitting below the belt LeLe and if you want to pretend to be nice it's kind of dumb to do that, am I right? If Catcher knew what mean-spirited meant he'd have called you on it.
Where did I say anything of the sort you are accusing me of?
I said Clearwater shouldn't be a parent or husband? When did I say this?

Prove your words.
High and righteous.. lol.

I think Catcher has yer # ok.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#180638 Jul 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>

BTW, is lisw a self appointed moderator?
Hardly self-appointed, it was a majority vote. What's it to ya!

BTW, Lis is being polite as usual. As I just suggested to a$$ful, if ya don't like the content here, head on back to whence you came. And take that worthless ambulance chaser with you.

Location hidden

#180639 Jul 24, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly self-appointed, it was a majority vote. What's it to ya!
BTW, Lis is being polite as usual. As I just suggested to a$$ful, if ya don't like the content here, head on back to whence you came. And take that worthless ambulance chaser with you.
I doubt a public forum can appoint a moderator.
I was joking.

She's not polite in the least.

You are the last poster I'd be interested in engaging here.
With that.

- enjoy your time on OUR public forum.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#180640 Jul 24, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Sane people do NOT issue orders on an anonymous board.
2) If you don't like the content in here, buzz out the side door & lock it on yer waaaaay out.
3) Putz!
Reallllly, dear? Is that an order?

Give my regards to the little village on Uranus...the last survivors lost in space.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#180641 Jul 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I was joking.
With that.
- enjoy your time on OUR public forum.
She's not polite in the least? You mean you've been reading the thread for years, as you've said, and you've never seen her be polite to someone at all? Does that sound logical to you?

Location hidden

#180642 Jul 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say anything of the sort you are accusing me of?
I said Clearwater shouldn't be a parent or husband? When did I say this?
Prove your words.
High and righteous.. lol.
I think Catcher has yer # ok.
I'm going to try to be helpful here. You said "Hope you are never in charge of children depending on responsible adults."
This came after Chris, in the spirit of discussion, shared he could not have children. He was very open to other points of view it seemed to me.
I guess I think it's a basic rule of decency to never say things like "you must be a bad parent, son, husband,wife or whatever. Other than that have at it, be as snarky as you like.
Catcher doesn't have anyone's number here though I'm sure he'd like you to think he does. If he did he wouldn't have to keep calling his posse over now would he?

Location hidden

#180643 Jul 24, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Give my regards to the little village on Uranus...the last survivors lost in space.
Well that just proved your sanity.
:)

Location hidden

#180644 Jul 24, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not polite in the least? You mean you've been reading the thread for years, as you've said, and you've never seen her be polite to someone at all? Does that sound logical to you?
Not sure why your interest in my posts.
Geeze.

I find her posts aren't polite at all.
Of course, if she's on the side of the poster posting, it's a different story.
Right?
She admitted she is the self appointed moderator.

She is biased and should not appoint herself as a moderator on a public forum.
It's silly.

Location hidden

#180645 Jul 24, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to try to be helpful here. You said "Hope you are never in charge of children depending on responsible adults."
This came after Chris, in the spirit of discussion, shared he could not have children. He was very open to other points of view it seemed to me.
I guess I think it's a basic rule of decency to never say things like "you must be a bad parent, son, husband,wife or whatever. Other than that have at it, be as snarky as you like.
Catcher doesn't have anyone's number here though I'm sure he'd like you to think he does. If he did he wouldn't have to keep calling his posse over now would he?
You are putting words in my posts I did not say.
You are being dishonest.
Plain and simple- you are spinning.

Location hidden

#180646 Jul 24, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to try to be helpful here. You said "Hope you are never in charge of children depending on responsible adults."
Show me where I said Clearwater should not be a parent or a husband.
Prove your accusations .

Location hidden

#180647 Jul 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You are putting words in my posts I did not say.
You are being dishonest.
Plain and simple- you are spinning.
Just think about it.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#180648 Jul 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure why your interest in my posts.
Geeze.
I find her posts aren't polite at all.
Of course, if she's on the side of the poster posting, it's a different story.
Right?
She admitted she is the self appointed moderator.
She is biased and should not appoint herself as a moderator on a public forum.
It's silly.
Uhhhhh .... I kinda think you misread his post here ...

Location hidden

#180649 Jul 24, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Just think about it.
lol!
Too funny.

Good night.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#180650 Jul 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Too funny.
Good night.
BYE! Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#180651 Jul 24, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I was joking.
Duuuuuuhhh!
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't posted with her since 2007, so how would you possibly know?
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheeew, thank The Lord for small miracles.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#180652 Jul 24, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame, eyesore!

Yer gonna hafta do MUCH better'n that if ya want to "banter" with me.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#180653 Jul 24, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a "keyboard warrior" - just being blunt about the truth about the situation "multiculturalism" brings to any country. You, on the other hand, display yourself as a left-winger whose mind is being clouded by the brainwashing methods of political-correctness AKA Cultural Marxism that has prevented you from accepting the truth on the dismantling of Western societies due to the evils of Hollywood and political methods in morally-bankrupting today's generation of Americans, additionally with the case of Australians, English, Dutch, Canadians etc etc.
If you know a thing or two about Is-rael, you would realize that they make it very, very hard for a G-oyim (G-entile) to become a Is-raeli Citizenship - especially if the G-entile is Black. Temporary African workers in Is-rael openly get abused - physically, verbally and socially, and this is tolerated, even encouraged by the general Is-raeli public. Now, this appears to be a striking contrast to Western countries who has "multiculturalism" and laws that prevent this sort of scenario. Is this a fair establishment the Is-raelis have set up? I do not think so. The Z-ionists look down on the G-oyim, which includes you and me. They think that they are "God's Chosen People" - justifying this claim to rule over non-J-ews. They encourage the process of interracial-mixing in order for G-entile Whites to be undermined.
Your use of the words "hatemonger" and "racist" is what the far-Left, Pro-Z-ionists encourage in order to prevent others from speaking out about all of this. Typical of you to be one to do this kind of thing. That is the problem with today's Western society. We cannot speak out the harsh truth on this without being branded as being "racist" "bigot" or "hatemonger". But, in the long-run, this will eventually change as more and more people are starting to realize that what these people have been saying is actually true, and the ripple effects on this will lead to a tsunami effect that will contest all this.
Israel has the citizenship rules that it does in part because throughout history Jews of the Diaspora have had to deal with, well...

People like you.

From the late 1800s through, well, today, it got pretty ugly for them in a great many places.

That's not the only reason, of course - religion plays an obvious role - but it's a big part of it.

I don't think you'd know the truth if the truth walked up and kicked you in the crotch. You got nothing - NOTHING - that hatemongers haven't been pushing for a century at least.

Have a nice life ... or as nice a life as you can have worrying about the Zionists and their conspiracy to take over the world and encourage Sheriff Bart to actually find the white women.

Rage on, mate. Rage on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min ROCCO 31,647
Couple in dallas tx looking for a female to hav... (Jan '15) 37 min rmmslat 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min nanoanomaly 987,439
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 687,432
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr Ricky F 39,265
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr Johnny 6
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 4 hr Johnny 32
More from around the web