The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#180562 Jul 23, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read your post.
Twice.
Not once did you deny being a bigot.
Have you heard of the word "sarcasm"? That is what I have used, so no I never said that I am a "bigot".

You did not reply to my post in a intelligent relevant manner. I guess you love having these slums and ghettos around, as you seem to be in favour with this.
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#180563 Jul 23, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Inquiring minds want to know..........
While you're in the mood to pass down verdicts from up on high as to who's guilty of what, Willie, please explain to the class why it is you feel honor bound to jump all over me when I use the terms "liberals "or "progressives" and yet not only you go legally blind when Hip refers to "far righties," and let him off without a reprimand, you wind up incorporating the phrase "far-righties" into your little Father Knows Best speech.
Whoops!
Because Hip makes the effort to drill down to specifics. I know of no other "nice" term to indicate those on the extreme right end of the political spectrum. If you've got one you prefer, please share. Since "far-right" at most comprises less than 10% of the electorate, my term leaves whole flocks of conservatives, right-leaning moderates, and right-leaning independents out of the picture.

Let's contrast that with the typical offering of the FAR-right (again using as nice a term as I know of) who force EVERYthing through a far-right-wing sausage grinder, and identifies ALL problems as a result of liberals, while screeching in mock pain if anyone has the temerity to point out such and such has happened before, not so very long ago, and the far-right DIDN'T get all verklempt about it then.

Uh, well, you, for example. I mean, you decide how you feel about issues based on what? Facts? Data? Experience? Uh, no, nothing so arcane as all that. Hell, you've admitted being against something for NO other reason than a hated liberal spoke up for it, so that's all you need to know. It must be nice to live in such a simple-headed world. You'd think you'd be a little more serene.

Get the difference? I identified a tiny slice of the political spectrum, while you brand an entire half or more of a nation, and you make it clear you ain't too keen on many on your own side. THAT'S the difference. You're mentally lazy and an ideological snob, plan and simple - just a Limbaugh clone with a 'do.

Try and talk about each person or issue as if they possess the same spectrum of feelings and opinions as you do. Go ahead, I betcha can't.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#180564 Jul 23, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I think leaving a 9 year old in a park unsupervised is an unreasonable thing to do, especially three days running. Some, at least, of the very same people leaping to the mother's defense wouldn't have a nice thing to say about her if her child became the victim of the local Chester the Molester - or worse.
I think arresting the mother and putting the child in state custody is an unreasonable thing to do, although I don't know what kind of latitude law enforcement or the DCFS have in this situation under South Carolina law. What I do know is that some of the same people claiming to defend the mother's rights in THESE circumstances would be all over DCFS if they knew the mother was doing this but did nothing, and her child became the victim of the local Chester the Molester - or worse.
You are right, some would do that very thing. I wouldn't. I believe in freedom and of course that comes with (or should) being a responsible person. Of course we need police and dcf and other necessary government agencies because sadly many of our citizens take no responsibility for the way they live. But the times we live in we actually have parts of our government telling its own citizens to spy on others if they think they are some kind of threat. And imo that leads to busybodies spouting off about nothing and taking time and recourses away from the real threats that do exist.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#180565 Jul 23, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you prefer they be searching for this child's body?
Google Molly Bish- she was 16.
No child should be alone. Not even in yesteryear.
I swear- I believe you have not a clue Clearwater.
Remember 'Just be nice" unless its a righty or whatever. We don't count,

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#180566 Jul 23, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I do not care if you are liberal or conservative, left or right, Democrat or Republican - if you claim to want to talk about the major issues/crises concerning the US but only talk about the opposition, you're not doing what you claim you want to. Maybe you can't, maybe you just don't - but either way, what you're really doing is a PG version of your Aussie pal's shtick.
Ain't nothing new here, bob ... been saying pretty much the same thing for the whole time I've
been posting here. Sorry that annoys you so.
Nah. Yer probably 'bout the only Obama enabler in here who doesn't annoy me.(Now that you know that, I expect you'll strive to make the necessary changes).
----------

So Whig party Sec of State John Kerry, after a sarcastic comment about Israel on a hot mike he didn't realize was hot, declared that "they had to get over there". The FAA banned all flights to Tel Aviv due to Hamas rocket fire 1 mile from the airport.

Kerry decides to risk it anyway, and it's soon "wheels down" in Tel Aviv.(Gotta give the boy street creds for bravery,(or is it lunacy)? Well, one or the other.

So then Johnny and his staff expect to have REAL peace negotiations between Israel, and Hamas, a terrorist group who has VOWED more than once to NEVER accept peace with a population of Jews that they are trying to completely exterminate from the face of the earth.

Brother Arabs in Egypt had called for a cease-fire about a week or so earlier, which Hamas didn't even consider, but instead continued shooting rockets at anyone & everyone in Israel.

John K may have good intentions, but he's got about as much of a chance to broker a peace deal with Hamas, as Whig President Obama does working with the Tory party.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#180567 Jul 23, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read your post.
Twice.
Not once did you deny being a bigot.
Hilarious. The chief Borowitz ape is unable to recognize sarcasm coming from an articulate poster, but has NO problem deciphering gibberish from a worthless troll pal, World Idiot.

Man, you just cannot make this stuff up!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#180568 Jul 23, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember 'Just be nice" unless its a righty or whatever. We don't count,
What?
lol.
Are you always the victim??

Anyways.. 9 year olds need to be supervised by responsible adults.
A park is not a suitable place for a 9 year old to be dropped off in
while the child's mother ( or father) is working.

Hope you are never in charge of children depending on responsible adults.
You fail.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#180569 Jul 23, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling me a 'bigot' huh? You probably do not even know the meaning of the word, as you pretentious far-left wing do-gooders are just a bunch of cowards who do not practice what you preach.
Okay, then Mr Wille. If you truly believe that I am a 'bigot', then let me ask you this. Would you willingly move into areas such as South Central or Compton California? Would you assimilate and immerse yourself with the local residents in these areas? How about Mattapan Massachusetts or let's say, Detroit, Mich.(W. Chicago / Livernois Ave.)?????
Oh perhaps you would like to become a resident in the Western suburbs of Sydney, Australia, where a large number of Muslim-Lebanese reside, with gun-shootings and rape is the statistical-norm in that environment???? Maybe you far-left do-gooders want a taste of that.
Oh maybe you could try living in the North-Western suburbs of Melbourne, Australia such as Broadmeadows where there is a large number of Christian-Lebanese involved in street gangs who have a reputation on bashing innocent people in a cowardly way by having the gang bash the one individual. Or how about the South-Eastern suburb of Dandenong where the nice Sudanese youth gang up on one White person and bash him, kicking him onto the ground with bruises, broken ribs and his head kicked in?
Oh yeah buddy, you calling me a 'bigot' is called for. Well, you should live in one of these areas to justify your claims towards me. Oh yeah, you have certainly proved me wrong as you far-left do-gooders always have the facts straight and have experienced all these first-hand. Real life experience in this oh yes Sir.
Oh yes Willie. You are so welcoming of this sort of thing, you should live in some of these areas where these lovely people will thank you for putting "bigots" like me in my place. Oh yes Willie. They will appreciate and love you for all this.
Dude, seriously.

You are a bigot. You telegraphed the fact that you are a bigot the nanosecond that you started yelping about Zionists. There's no other word for it; there's no nicer way to put it.

You are a bigot.

Not that you needed to reinforce your credentials as a bigot, but you then chose to use the multiculturalism debate as an excuse to link to a video produced by supporters of Dr. David Duke, a notorious American racist and hatemonger.

Reasonable people don't link to materials from places like that. Decent human beings don't link to materials from places like that. Actual conservatives, people to whom multiculturalism is anathema, don't link to materials like that. Hell's bells, man, bigots with a lick 'o sense don't link to stuff like that in a public forum like this.

Only bigots link to materials like that, and not very sharp ones at that.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#180570 Jul 23, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
lol.
You fail.
See now that is just uncalled for. People ought to be able to express an opinion without being told they'd be a lousy parent, husband ,person. But then I'm familiar with your work.

Location hidden

#180571 Jul 23, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>See now that is just uncalled for. People ought to be able to express an opinion without being told they'd be a lousy parent, husband ,person. But then I'm familiar with your work.
An opinion against the safety of a child?
No thank you.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#180572 Jul 23, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
lol.
You fail.
It sounds like you have a problem with Clearwater from arguing with him on another thread and you're bringing it over here.(JMO)

Location hidden

#180573 Jul 23, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you have a problem with Clearwater from arguing with him on another thread and you're bringing it over here.(JMO)
Not at all.
The subject warrented me wanting to add my two cents.

I've read this thread for years.
Have commented before.

I'm not fond of Clearwater. For sure. Should I not be able to respond to posts
because of that?

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#180574 Jul 23, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
The subject warrented me wanting to add my two cents.
I've read this thread for years.
Have commented before.
I'm not fond of Clearwater. For sure. Should I not be able to respond to posts
because of that?
Where in my post does it say you should not be able to respond to posts because you are not fond of Clearwater?

Location hidden

#180575 Jul 23, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in my post does it say you should not be able to respond to posts because you are not fond of Clearwater?
You said I'm bringing my argument w him (from another thread) here.
I was simply responding to a post of his I found
detrimental.- on this thread.

Your "JMO" didn't insinuate that?
Sorry if I read you wrong.

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#180576 Jul 23, 2014
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You said I'm bringing my argument w him (from another thread) here.
I was simply responding to a post of his I found
detrimental.- on this thread.
Your "JMO" didn't insinuate that?
Sorry if I read you wrong.
The mean spirit is very active around here.

It's an unfortunate fact.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#180577 Jul 23, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Now ya wanna shoot the messenger? Gee whatta surprise. Rag a network that DARES to go against the progressive liberal-biased media. Yeah, you be sure to stick with CNN, MSNBC, and the NY Times.
<quoted text>
Your 350M annual statistic is irrelevant. Also irrelevant to the discussion is the estimated 1/2 million annual ILLegal border jumpers.
Securing the borders, stopping ALL illegal aliens AND drugs is pretty simple, but several past administrations from BOTH sides of the aisle, along with Obama now, have NO interest in doing so.
National Guard along the border helps shut it down & secure it to about 90%. Fencing, underground sensors, remote cameras, drones & other high-tech devices should drive the % up to about 98. It'll likely NEVER be 100% secure.
LOL! Yes, Fox Noise Hound... it's all so "simple!"

Stop being stupid.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#180578 Jul 23, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. Yer probably 'bout the only Obama enabler in here who doesn't annoy me.(Now that you know that, I expect you'll strive to make the necessary changes).
----------
So Whig party Sec of State John Kerry, after a sarcastic comment about Israel on a hot mike he didn't realize was hot, declared that "they had to get over there". The FAA banned all flights to Tel Aviv due to Hamas rocket fire 1 mile from the airport.
Kerry decides to risk it anyway, and it's soon "wheels down" in Tel Aviv.(Gotta give the boy street creds for bravery,(or is it lunacy)? Well, one or the other.
So then Johnny and his staff expect to have REAL peace negotiations between Israel, and Hamas, a terrorist group who has VOWED more than once to NEVER accept peace with a population of Jews that they are trying to completely exterminate from the face of the earth.
Brother Arabs in Egypt had called for a cease-fire about a week or so earlier, which Hamas didn't even consider, but instead continued shooting rockets at anyone & everyone in Israel.
John K may have good intentions, but he's got about as much of a chance to broker a peace deal with Hamas, as Whig President Obama does working with the Tory party.
Be honest for once and change your user name to "big boob." Your idiotology is immensely TEDIOUS!!

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#180579 Jul 23, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Yes, Fox Noise Hound... it's all so "simple!"
Stop being stupid.
Howard Stern has said that, when he was a kid, his father used to tell him,

"Don't be stupid, you moron."
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#180580 Jul 24, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, seriously.
You are a bigot. You telegraphed the fact that you are a bigot the nanosecond that you started yelping about Zionists. There's no other word for it; there's no nicer way to put it.
You are a bigot.
Not that you needed to reinforce your credentials as a bigot, but you then chose to use the multiculturalism debate as an excuse to link to a video produced by supporters of Dr. David Duke, a notorious American racist and hatemonger.
Reasonable people don't link to materials from places like that. Decent human beings don't link to materials from places like that. Actual conservatives, people to whom multiculturalism is anathema, don't link to materials like that. Hell's bells, man, bigots with a lick 'o sense don't link to stuff like that in a public forum like this.
Only bigots link to materials like that, and not very sharp ones at that.
Nah mate. I am not a bigot as you are only calling me this as you cannot articulate a good rebuttal towards me. You have not answered my questions towards you in regards if you would assimilate and immerse yourself in the areas I have mentioned. You did not answer my questions. You did not. Let me ask you again. Would you live in areas such as South Central, Compton or the Western suburbs of Sydney where Muslim-Lebanese where gun-shooting and rape is the statistical-norm? Answer this you motherless bozo. You cowardly botroff.

Dave Duke is not a racist, nor a bigot. He is a race-realist and he knows that the growing multitude of cultures/religions in Western countries will ultimately lead to division and Balkanization. Some of Duke's best friends are Jewish, Shinto-Japanese. Sikh-Indian and Muslim-Chinese-Malaysian. Duke knows the sociological and socio-political damages multiculturalism can do to ANY country - not just Western countries.

Ang isda nahuhuli sa bunganga. That is an old Tagalog saying which means ' A fish is caught by the mouth;.

Yes mate. I speak some Tagalog as I lived with Filipinos and I know their culture well.

Answer the question you cowardly bozo. Be a man and step up instead of deflecting all the articulate questions I aimed at you.
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#180581 Jul 24, 2014
@WildWierdWillie:

Here is he post that I have answered in regards you callng me a so-called "bigot":

"Calling me a 'bigot' huh? You probably do not even know the meaning of the word, as you pretentious far-left wing do-gooders are just a bunch of cowards who do not practice what you preach.

Okay, then Mr Wille. If you truly believe that I am a 'bigot', then let me ask you this. Would you willingly move into areas such as South Central or Compton California? Would you assimilate and immerse yourself with the local residents in these areas? How about Mattapan Massachusetts or let's say, Detroit, Mich.(W. Chicago / Livernois Ave.)?????

Oh perhaps you would like to become a resident in the Western suburbs of Sydney, Australia, where a large number of Muslim-Lebanese reside, with gun-shootings and rape is the statistical-norm in that environment???? Maybe you far-left do-gooders want a taste of that.

Oh maybe you could try living in the North-Western suburbs of Melbourne, Australia such as Broadmeadows where there is a large number of Christian-Lebanese involved in street gangs who have a reputation on bashing innocent people in a cowardly way by having the gang bash the one individual. Or how about the South-Eastern suburb of Dandenong where the nice Sudanese youth gang up on one White person and bash him, kicking him onto the ground with bruises, broken ribs and his head kicked in?

Oh yeah buddy, you calling me a 'bigot' is called for. Well, you should live in one of these areas to justify your claims towards me. Oh yeah, you have certainly proved me wrong as you far-left do-gooders always have the facts straight and have experienced all these first-hand. Real life experience in this oh yes Sir.

Oh yes Willie. You are so welcoming of this sort of thing, you should live in some of these areas where these lovely people will thank you for putting "bigots" like me in my place. Oh yes Willie. They will appreciate and love you for all this."

Answer this thoroughly-articulate post you coward. And this time, do not deflect the question. Hayop ka.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Michael 667,948
God has.......A-L-W-A-Y-S?!?!......EXISTED???!!! 1 hr Defeated Atheism 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Defeated Atheism 979,478
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 1 hr Mr About Town 8
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 92,754
Did O.J. toss murder into a Brentwood street g... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 27
The REAL TRUTH about TWA Flight 800 (Dec '15) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 11
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Brian_G 286,095
More from around the web