The Awakener

Crystal Creek, Australia

#180490 Jul 22, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Though I have seen evidence that England, France, and a couple other European countries did unload some of their criminals here, I haven't seen any evidence to support the conclusion that most early colonists were criminals.
Yes. These countries did unload some of their convicts to America, and they were required to clear land, plant crops and create roads. After America gained independence in 1776, Britain sent convicts to Australia, where they again were required to do similar work.

However, the big criminals during colonial days in America were those who were of 'old money' stock, as they allegiance with other criminal leaders who could control a lot on what was happening.

The Political Machines at the '5 Points' in New York had massive influence - as they were a very corrupt sect of politicians who bought votes from the poor Irish-Catholics and Blacks. The city was a rough compound of gangs, pickpocketers, prostitution and illegal cockfighting and other gambling ventures.
The Awakener

Crystal Creek, Australia

#180491 Jul 22, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has happened to black people.
Muslims have been targeted.
People like Awakener do it to Jews.
The latest victims of dehumanization are Central American human beings.
That's what it's about: Dehumanization.
For the record, I do not hate all J-ews. Just the Khazar-Z-ionists (fake J-ews) who use their power to manipulate others for their selfish gains - like their claim on Is-rael even though they are not the descendants of the original Is-raelites. These lot abuse P-alestinian families, shooting mothers and fathers right in front of children, and the media censors it out.

I do not like anyone of criminal nature - regardless of race, religion, gender etc.
The Awakener

Crystal Creek, Australia

#180492 Jul 22, 2014
kklez wrote:
Bush is a warmonger and thief and he never served his military contractual obligations. He's a COWARD.
What do you expect from the Bush family who has committed crimes for 4 generations? Bush Senior being chummy with Bin Laden, war criminals and Prescott Bush funding the Nazis in Europe - not a very good track-record.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#180493 Jul 22, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, we're not in agreement.
(((shrug)))
Any other crime classifications you want to remove so's them's criminals ain't criminals?
lol
Frankly, the 'criminal' nature of practicing the wrong religion, having the wrong politics, or being poor do not impress me.

That's my point, although I think you know that already.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#180494 Jul 22, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
I only posted that link in regards to the continuing influx of "Multicultural" large-scale immigration into Western countries - and how it does not go the same for other developed countries such as South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Israel and Singapore.
Did I spew on about the "bogeyman" Z-ionists in my posts? No I did not. I am not botroffing here - just making the logics more sense in regards to the forced "multiculturalism" upon Western countries, and the sociological impact it will have.
Okay
UidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace1

United States

#180495 Jul 22, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect from the Bush family who has committed crimes for 4 generations? Bush Senior being chummy with Bin Laden, war criminals and Prescott Bush funding the Nazis in Europe - not a very good track-record.
Francis Boyle
October 17, 2007

The Neo-Cons could not care less about democracy. As I've said before, I was trained to be a Neo-Con with all these people up there at the University of Chicago.(Paul) Wolfowitz was there, Khalilzad, Ahmed Chalabi, Shulsky, all of them. We have to understand that the father of the Neo-Cons, Leo Strauss - his mentor in Germany and his teacher and his sponsor was Professor Karl Schmitt, who went on to become the most notorious Nazi law professor of that benighted era and justified in legal terms, every hideous atrocity Hitler and the Nazis inflicted on everyone, including the Jews, preventive warfare, etc.

So all these Neo-Cons have been schooled there at the University of Chicago, as I was, in Schmitt and Strauss and Machiavelli, and Nietzsche and Hobbes. This is thoroughly anti-democratic training. That's exactly the way all the Neo-Cons have been trained. I went through the exact same program. They were there with me. Strauss had just retired when I started there in 1968, but I was trained to be a Neo-Con by his foremost student, protégé, co-author and later literary executor, Joseph Cropsey. And it's still a source for producing all these Neo-Cons. They are very smart, very well trained and they are completely ruthless and unprincipled and they are motivated by an ideology that is anti-American and it's basically Neo-Nazi.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#180496 Jul 22, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. These countries did unload some of their convicts to America, and they were required to clear land, plant crops and create roads. After America gained independence in 1776, Britain sent convicts to Australia, where they again were required to do similar work.
However, the big criminals during colonial days in America were those who were of 'old money' stock, as they allegiance with other criminal leaders who could control a lot on what was happening.
The Political Machines at the '5 Points' in New York had massive influence - as they were a very corrupt sect of politicians who bought votes from the poor Irish-Catholics and Blacks. The city was a rough compound of gangs, pickpocketers, prostitution and illegal cockfighting and other gambling ventures.
Agreed
The Awakener

Crystal Creek, Australia

#180497 Jul 22, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may suggest a couple of edits here -
This is exactly what "multicultural" large-scale immigrations >will< do to >any< country.
Gotta love human behavior!
Thank you kindly for that rephrasing:)

Another example can be Cyprus. Part of the population is Greek, and the other part, Turkish. These two groups are always bickering on who rightfully owns the land, the two political groups do not see eye-to-eye, and division is ever so apparent.

Even here in Australia, the Greeks and Turkish do clash with one another at times. Shows that this sort of divided behaviour can be carried over to other lands.

Another example is Brazil. The Blacks over there are still socially-divided from other Brazilians. The Blacks and Mulattos mainly live in the north-east section of the country where much of the areas are slums. The other groups such as the Mesticos and Indios are also treated poorly by the pure White Brazilians.

"Multiculturalism" creates division, in any country.

United States

#180498 Jul 22, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record, I do not hate all J-ews. Just the Khazar-Z-ionists (fake J-ews) who use their power to manipulate others for their selfish gains - like their claim on Is-rael even though they are not the descendants of the original Is-raelites. These lot abuse P-alestinian families, shooting mothers and fathers right in front of children, and the media censors it out.
I do not like anyone of criminal nature - regardless of race, religion, gender etc.
These so call Warmongering Zionist jews even pick on their own kind the Orthodox Jews, Liberal jews...
The Awakener

Crystal Creek, Australia

#180499 Jul 22, 2014
UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 wrote:
<quoted text>These so call Warmongering Zionist jews even pick on their own kind the Orthodox Jews, Liberal jews...
Yes. It is so terrible that this group of J-ews treat other J-ews so badly. I know some very nice, decent J-ewish folk who are very spiritual people - one of the most kind and generous people you could ever have as friends.

All these kinds of division is evident during Man's time on Earth. And it looks as though it will not get any better in the future.

United States

#180500 Jul 22, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you kindly for that rephrasing:)
Another example can be Cyprus. Part of the population is Greek, and the other part, Turkish. These two groups are always bickering on who rightfully owns the land, the two political groups do not see eye-to-eye, and division is ever so apparent.
Even here in Australia, the Greeks and Turkish do clash with one another at times. Shows that this sort of divided behaviour can be carried over to other lands.
Another example is Brazil. The Blacks over there are still socially-divided from other Brazilians. The Blacks and Mulattos mainly live in the north-east section of the country where much of the areas are slums. The other groups such as the Mesticos and Indios are also treated poorly by the pure White Brazilians.
"Multiculturalism" creates division, in any country.
A People's History of American Empire

In a civil war in Greece, 1947-49, the U.S. intervened on the side of the neofascists to defeat the Greek left, who had fought the Germans in WWII.

United States

#180501 Jul 22, 2014
All you talking about US as criminal warring Empire since 1680 or before! Bqahahaaa

The below is just tip of Ice berg of our Ugly world History, as our Americans the war mongers are always at war - US War criminals to say the leasts

War Is A Lie
by David Swanson
2010, paperback, p32

The United States has overthrown governments in Hawaii, Cuba, Puerto Rico, the Philippines, Nicaragua, Honduras, Iran, Guatemala, Vietnam, Chile, Grenada, Panama, Afghanistan, and Iraq, not to mention the Congo (1960); Ecuador (1961 & 1963); Brazil (1961 & 1964); the Dominican Republic (1961 & 1963); Greece (1965 & 1967); Bolivia (1964 & 1971); El Salvador (1961); Guyana (1964); Indonesia (1965); Ghana (1966); and of course Haiti (1991 and 2004). We've replaced democracy with dictatorship, dictatorship with chaos, and local rule with US. domination and occupation.

United States

#180502 Jul 22, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It is so terrible that this group of J-ews treat other J-ews so badly. I know some very nice, decent J-ewish folk who are very spiritual people - one of the most kind and generous people you could ever have as friends.
All these kinds of division is evident during Man's time on Earth. And it looks as though it will not get any better in the future.
Sad Fact! Any solution to a world peace agenda?
Clearwater

Hollywood, FL

#180504 Jul 23, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like people calling Christians 'fundies' and saying the world would be better if they were all dead?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#180505 Jul 23, 2014
July 1, 2014
Help Wanted:
Individual with creative writing experience to write equivalent of six years of e-mails to various agencies across the country needed immediately. May work at home, No other experience necessary,except ability to keep mouth shut.
Salary negotiable.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#180506 Jul 23, 2014
UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 wrote:
All you talking about US as criminal warring Empire since 1680 or before! Bqahahaaa
The below is just tip of Ice berg of our Ugly world History, as our Americans the war mongers are always at war - US War criminals to say the leasts
War Is A Lie
by David Swanson
2010, paperback, p32
The United States has overthrown governments in Hawaii, Cuba, Puerto Rico, the Philippines, Nicaragua, Honduras, Iran, Guatemala, Vietnam, Chile, Grenada, Panama, Afghanistan, and Iraq, not to mention the Congo (1960); Ecuador (1961 & 1963); Brazil (1961 & 1964); the Dominican Republic (1961 & 1963); Greece (1965 & 1967); Bolivia (1964 & 1971); El Salvador (1961); Guyana (1964); Indonesia (1965); Ghana (1966); and of course Haiti (1991 and 2004). We've replaced democracy with dictatorship, dictatorship with chaos, and local rule with US. domination and occupation.
This proves one thing only: when someone has a visceral hatred for any country, they can find an author who expresses that hatred much better than they can.

America has been THE hope of freedom, around the globe. We (make that, some of us) sacrifice OUR blood to provide and defend the freedoms you so blithely take for granted.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#180507 Jul 23, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
Securing our borders and upholding our immigration laws is not dehumanizing.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#180508 Jul 23, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you had nothing add to the criticism that the President contributed to the problem other than, "Well, he's President! So it's his fault!"
And I'd like to welcome you to Obama's: HALL OF BLAME
Our Motto: It's not Obama's fault. Nothing is his fault. EVER.

It's GW's fault. It's the fault of those Congressional obstructionists. It's the republicans fault. It's the Founders fault. It's America's fault. It's the fault of the very faulty Constitution. It's the fault of the gun and bible clingers. It's the fault of global warning deniers. It's Boehner's fault. It's the fault of the rich. It's the fault of the Tea Party. It's the fault of the House of representatives. FOX News is at fault. It's Limbaugh's fault. It's the fault of a video. it's the fault of the Chinese. It's the fault of a computer crash......

No wonder he's out fundraising. He's run out of things to blame his failed presidency on.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#180509 Jul 23, 2014
Stilgar Fifrawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Securing our borders and upholding our immigration laws is not dehumanizing.
It's a slap in the face to patriotic Americans who pay taxes in the expectation of having a safe secure, country. Obama is punishing everyone who questions his word. He is more willing to inflict pain on Americans that he is our enemies.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#180510 Jul 23, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
This proves one thing only: when someone has a visceral hatred for any country, they can find an author who expresses that hatred much better than they can.
America has been THE hope of freedom, around the globe. We (make that, some of us) sacrifice OUR blood to provide and defend the freedoms you so blithely take for granted.
You're wasting your time MDB. Posters have tried reasoning with this Code Pink freak for several years, but if you don't believe EXACTLY as he does you are a "warmonger" and the "worst uncaring human of humanity". He doesn't care one whiff what you say to try and justify war.

Just another worthless troll, once you machete your way thru the gibberish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 18 min thetruth 9,209
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 23 min HipGnosis 69,882
Max consultant: Process after consulting job co... 29 min max consultant 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min Pegasus 270,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min Big Country_ 817,317
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 609,764
dallas technologies reviews 1 hr arti gupta 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Christina La Vey 578,722
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) Fri IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web