:)
Hello Stranger, long time no see Sister K! i miss u!:) bahhahahaaa
UIdiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#180296 Jul 19, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>

NEOCONSERVATISM
Neocons support attacking and even overthrowing foreign governments, despite how that often results in more persecution of Christians. Some neocons (like Dick Cheney) have profited immensely from the military-industrial complex.
The centerpiece of neocon strategy was to install democracy in Iraq, which resulted in the murder of many Christians there, and the ultimate collapse into mayhem of that entire nation in 2014..........
The neoconservative movement emerged in the mid 1970s, played a limited role in the Ronald Reagan Administration, and then had a voice in the Defense Department under the George W. Bush Administration after 9/11. Candidates favored by neoconservatives for president in 2012 include Newt Gingrich, Mike Huckabee, Mike Pence and, to a lesser extent because she pulls support away from those candidates, Sarah Palin.
Some prominent spokesmen include Bill Kristol, Paul Wolfowitz, Lewis Libby, Norman Podhoretz, Charles Krauthammer, Richard Perle, Robert Kagan, Christopher Hitchens, Bernard Lewis, Stephen Schwartz, Elliott Abrams, Ben Wattenberg and Carl Gershman.
In contrast to traditional conservatives, neoconservatives favor globalism, downplay religious issues and differences, are unlikely to actively oppose abortion and homosexuality. Neocons disagree with conservatives on issues such as classroom prayer, the separation of powers, cultural unity, and immigration. Neocons favor a strong active state in world affairs.
On foreign policy, neoconservatives believe that democracy can and should be installed by the United States around the world, even in Muslim countries such as Iraq, Iran, and Saudi Arabia.
Neoconservatives were prominent in the George W. Bush administration by supporting an interventionist domestic policy they called 'compassionate conservatism' and a strong foreign policy, and especially favored the Iraq War and its efforts to spread democracy worldwide.
(more)

United States

#180297 Jul 19, 2014

US Invaded first mexico, than gone on to invaded S/central American nations.

why Mexico and other Central/South American not return and invade the US when obnoxious Monroe Doctrine were issued ?

United States

#180298 Jul 19, 2014
Sorry wrong thread! Excuse the above post! Bhahahaaa

United States

#180299 Jul 19, 2014

Johnny
|#184Thursday Jul 17

Judged:Interesting1Agree1
That Hippy wrote:
This whole thread is so full of hate. How are we humans as a species s

Krystyl.---------

You said "They're not coming here with medical degrees".--------

True.

You said "they're coming here with nothing".---------

Could be.

But, illegal immigrants do work. Illegal immigrants do work which most legal Americans won't do.

Illegal immigrants have many supporters on the United States political left wing & Right wing.

On the political left wing, Democrats are in support of illegals. Since most illegals are of lower economic means, since the Democratic Party has been (Still is) the party of the underclass.------- When illegals become legal, most vote for candidates of the Democratic Party.

On the political Right wing, American businesses & the American business lobby have been (Still are) in support of illegals. Illegals provide cheap labor for American businesses. American businesses & the American business lobby have made profits (Still do) off of the labor of the illegals.

It is mainly because of American businesses & the American business lobby why illegals have been tolerated in the United States.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#180300 Jul 19, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you've nicely memorized all the Fox Noise talking points. Gold star!
Now ya wanna shoot the messenger? Gee whatta surprise. Rag a network that DARES to go against the progressive liberal-biased media. Yeah, you be sure to stick with CNN, MSNBC, and the NY Times.
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, here's a Fun Fact for y'all: the 1954 mile long border (you are right) is the most frequently crossed international border in the world, with approximately 350 million legal crossings being made annually. Yet you think border security and immigration policy are simple issues?!
Your 350M annual statistic is irrelevant. Also irrelevant to the discussion is the estimated 1/2 million annual ILLegal border jumpers.

Securing the borders, stopping ALL illegal aliens AND drugs is pretty simple, but several past administrations from BOTH sides of the aisle, along with Obama now, have NO interest in doing so.

National Guard along the border helps shut it down & secure it to about 90%. Fencing, underground sensors, remote cameras, drones & other high-tech devices should drive the % up to about 98. It'll likely NEVER be 100% secure.

United States

#180301 Jul 19, 2014
US NAFTA led to the mass bankruptcies of an entire class of Mexican small farmers and small businesses, there you go influx of Illegals....
And also goes the US jobs! US elites globalist NAFTA bill kills both nations livelihood!
Bhahahaha

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#180302 Jul 19, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah blah blah. The entire world is a dangerous place nowadays duma$$.
Open those 2 windows in your hat rack.
Aww how cute is that. But I'm afraid it's your bedtime now little ricky.

Better have yer mommy fix yer ba ba, change your di-dee and put ya back in your combine shaped bed.
Lost In Transition

United States

#180303 Jul 20, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
In all my travels I once worked in Compton. The guy that sent me to Ca. told me to skip those two accounts. No way, so at his suggestion I did them early in the morning. Rough stuff. How any kid makes it out is a miracle.
I was born in Compton. I remember every Christmas I would beg Santa for a new pair of PF Flyers or Red-Ball Jets. Being fleet of foot was very important.
The Awakener

Liverpool, Australia

#180304 Jul 20, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Snap judgment, WRONG.
Typical NW freakin' liberal. Open borders, let ANYone come here who wants in.
Problem is America is outta $$$. Around the turn of the 20th Century, people migrated here from all over and most did it legally. The US wasn't crowded back then, and there was NO flippin' war on terror.
The US cannot sustain 100K+ overnight refugees and thousands more on the way, AND hundreds of thousands of border jumpers.
Thousands of Mexican laborers can pick up a work visa to work our fields, clean houses, etc., but will be expected to return to their county at some point, and reapply for another visa.
Regardless of your liberal tolerance, we are either a nation of laws or we're not. Border jumpers break the law immediately upon entering the US illegally.
The crime & oppression in Central America should be dealt with down there, with help from whoever is willing along with the US.
BTW the southern border is about 1954 miles, not 3300.
Yes. Back then, America needed all these immigrants from Europe as it had a vast land that needed people to work on, and that the country was still developing its resources such as roads, railway tracks, construction etc.

Plus, due to the fact that the majority of immigrants back then were of European stock, this made the assimilation process more effective. You look at today. Much of it is being reversed with ghettos being formed, as these are a breeding-ground for crime and immorality and social-divide.

Today, America, along with other Western countries, has enough people now and these should be focusing in helping out struggling families who already live in these countries. WildWierdWillie and the other bleeding-hearted botroffs still have not answered the question I have raised a few times now:

Why is it that developed Western countries have "multicultural" large-scale immigration whereas other developed countries such as South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Israel and Singapore do not????

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T2LK4SO...

Here is a post of mine about this, in case you have missed it.
uUIDIOTRACEMAEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#180305 Jul 20, 2014
USD/Oil Hegemony and US Dollar is World Currency Reserve ; and US FX exchange Control World Currency! US put a obnoxious Sanction on India for paying In Gold for oil instead USD; had caused the Indian' Rupee to slide vs USD! it really US macroeconomic war (trade war/currency wars) on NAtions who disobey ! Sooner of later If US keep on bully/wars on the world, the world will drop the USD as world currency reserve!
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#180306 Jul 20, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again. For an alleged lawyer, you seem to have an inordinate amount of time to waste on a discussion board.
Worthless f**kin' troll, ambulance chaser.
Lol. For the first time I actually saw an ambulance chaser. We have well over 100 specialty plates you can pay extra for on your car and this dude had a nice Acura. What caught my eye was the number of antennas on his truck, than the law plate. It was a nice day so our windows were down and this guy was listening to official chatter.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#180307 Jul 20, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm Clearwater, too???
HA HA
We all look the same to 'them" "They" and the "real Americans" that don't have the good work ethic or values that the others have. Whoever that happens to be. Still waiting on an answer on the matter but don't think it will ever come.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#180308 Jul 20, 2014
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born in Compton. I remember every Christmas I would beg Santa for a new pair of PF Flyers or Red-Ball Jets. Being fleet of foot was very important.
Wow.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#180309 Jul 20, 2014
Sad to say my sister was most likely in this yesterday. Hope to Skype with her after church.

In huge demonstration, protesters denounce Israel as terrorist state, castigate PM Cameron for backing right to self-defense

Read more: Tens of thousands rally in London against Israel's Gaza op | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/tens-of-thousand...
Follow us:@timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#180310 Jul 20, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
We all look the same to 'them" "They" and the "real Americans" that don't have the good work ethic or values that the others have. Whoever that happens to be. Still waiting on an answer on the matter but don't think it will ever come.
Since Clearwater has the habit of riding a horse long after it's dead and rotten, this above is likely to continue to come up long after anyone knows what the hell he's talking about. Since it's not my job to fill in where his primary education failed, I'll just say that the references were in a clear format in the original post as in, "Jack and Jill went up the hill. THEY fetched a pail of water". There was also no reference between "they" and the lack of a good work ethic. In fact, it was just the opposite. Clearwater could not understand even such simple construction, but instead of reading it again, he intends now to use it again and again as an example of some perceived deficiency in those who have embarrassed him once too often for his simple comfort.

And that's all I got to say about that. Ya'll have a great day.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#180311 Jul 20, 2014
The Awakener wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that developed Western countries have "multicultural" large-scale immigration whereas other developed countries such as South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Israel and Singapore do not??
Didn't miss it, mate. I can only take a stab at your question, and then can only guess regarding the US.

Many of those in charge as well as everyday citizens such as HipGnosis take the plaque inscription on Ellis Island in NY quite literally. They do NOT believe that time changes anything. Problem is, with LEGAL immigration, the numbers and the type of immigrant can be somewhat controlled. IOW, those intending to harm the US can be filtered out somewhat, and/or even arrested depending on level of potential threat to the US.

Just the opposite happens with today's ILLegal immigrants. Obviously, there's no way to know who is streaming across our southern border, even though the sheer numbers indicate the majority are hard-working poor Mexicans, Central and South Americans desperately seeking a much better life.

But with the US on the brink of financial collapse, and the real threat of terrorists from a vast number of foreign countries, it just doesn't make sense (to me) not to finally secure BOTH borders, & stop ILLEGAL immigration, as well as the majority of ILLEGAL drugs. The US can issue temporary work visas for those wanting to harvest our crops, etc., and finally, we get to know exactly who is entering & leaving the US.

Unfortunately, it will probably take another 9/11 attack here before people realize there are REAL threats just waiting for the opportunity to kill as many Americans as they can. And it'll only take ONE ruthless terrorist, to achieve that.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#180312 Jul 20, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
Lies damn lies

Total deportations in 2011, the latest year for which complete numbers are available, numbered 715,495 – the lowest level since 1973. The highest number of deportations on record was in 2000, under the Clinton administration, when 1,864,343 aliens were deported.
As of the end of July 2013 there were 872,000 aliens – nearly half of ICE’s total docket – who had been ordered removed but who had not left the country.

http://cis.org/ICE-Illegal-Immigrant-Deportat ...

Complain about THAT being a conservative right wing link....
HipGnosis wrote:
Wow! I get it.
Good. Then stop saying that deportation is higher now than ever before.(the fishies here might believe you)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#180313 Jul 20, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<Thick Cockney brogue>
Nawt bloody likely, mate.
<return>
Scroll back a few years & read for yourself.
Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#180314 Jul 20, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't miss it, mate. I can only take a stab at your question, and then can only guess regarding the US.
Many of those in charge as well as everyday citizens such as HipGnosis take the plaque inscription on Ellis Island in NY quite literally. They do NOT believe that time changes anything. Problem is, with LEGAL immigration, the numbers and the type of immigrant can be somewhat controlled. IOW, those intending to harm the US can be filtered out somewhat, and/or even arrested depending on level of potential threat to the US.
Just the opposite happens with today's ILLegal immigrants. Obviously, there's no way to know who is streaming across our southern border, even though the sheer numbers indicate the majority are hard-working poor Mexicans, Central and South Americans desperately seeking a much better life.
But with the US on the brink of financial collapse, and the real threat of terrorists from a vast number of foreign countries, it just doesn't make sense (to me) not to finally secure BOTH borders, & stop ILLEGAL immigration, as well as the majority of ILLEGAL drugs. The US can issue temporary work visas for those wanting to harvest our crops, etc., and finally, we get to know exactly who is entering & leaving the US.
Unfortunately, it will probably take another 9/11 attack here before people realize there are REAL threats just waiting for the opportunity to kill as many Americans as they can. And it'll only take ONE ruthless terrorist, to achieve that.
If that was the answer he was looking for I'll be surprised. He has something in mind he just can't wait to say. It's a very stupid question. Multiculturalism doesn't have anything to do with illegal immigration. Those who passed through Ellis were not illegal. I'm sure there were stowaways but not the bulk of immigrants.
Most of us are from immigrant stock and recently enough to have heard the stories of what they had to do to make it. It's why they made it. If I had come from south or central america or mexico, I'd be mad at those who snuck across. They've ruined it for the immigrants we should be welcoming across that border.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 26 min Clearwater 36,978
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 48 min biblewipes 6,547
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min Aurathetard 988,469
EXPOSING: The Clintons And The Russians 3 hr Big Truth 1
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 3 hr Big Truth 2
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 3 hr Big Truth 7
672,000 gallons of oil spilled off Louisiana co... 6 hr Erratic Mind 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 hr Seentheotherside 688,731
More from around the web