Bush is a hero

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#180185 Jul 19, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Simple Sarah...
Now, I assume you are willing to pay a lot more in taxes to fund the building of this impenetrable border, the salaries of the many thousands it would take to police it, the operation of deportation centers, the associated costs of medicine and food, transportation, etc. etc.
Who wouldn't be willing to pay more in taxes? Just think of the billions we would save in keeping the illegals out. Plus, we would enjoy a much safer country.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#180186 Jul 19, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, I assume you are willing to pay a lot more in taxes to fund the building of this impenetrable border, the salaries of the many thousands it would take to police it, the operation of deportation centers, the associated costs of medicine and food, transportation, etc. etc.
Maybe PQ like very VERY Expensive Fruits/Vegetable and Produce...?

One farmer said 1 Apple for around 50 cents will rise to $2 an apple or more!

An Illegals are made slaves to Argric US businesses...,that don't pay them much and with little /no benefits!

you take from there!
Lost In Transition

Wilmington, DE

#180187 Jul 19, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you could outline the additional costs of deportation centers, medicine, food and transportation associated with an impenetrable border?
Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#180188 Jul 19, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
are you saying that only illegal immigrants commit those crimes?
Another one that won't give an answer. Here is my shocked face.

United States

#180189 Jul 19, 2014
Yes the Topix calvary has arrive! Yahooo!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#180190 Jul 19, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
Hmmm, let me think what country isn't a country of immigrants...
How about Germany, France, England, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, China, Vetnam, Thailand, Korea, Japan, Russia...etc etc.
They had their native populations when they became their current day countries.
The United States howwever, was settled by Eurpeans and citizens of many countries before it became its own country. Then its population grew in large part because of immigration.
Ah.

So Germany, France, England, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, China, Vetnam, Thailand, Korea, Japan, Russia...etc etc. already had their population when they were each founded.

And the USA was totally empty when it was founded, then people started immigrating on over.

Brilliant.
"For parents to send their child on an international journey across several borders in the hopes that they will get to America and me "taken care of" is asinine and irresponsible parenthood."
I guess that's easy for someone to say who isn't living in a country where the chances of being murdered are 1 in 14
Was that supposed to be a rebuttal?

United States

#180191 Jul 19, 2014
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you could outline the additional costs of deportation centers, medicine, food and transportation associated with an impenetrable border?
Interjecting were eyeful left off

How in video i see them climb over it or dig under you so call impenetrable wall
Lost In Transition

Wilmington, DE

#180192 Jul 19, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
"For parents to send their child on an international journey across several borders in the hopes that they will get to America and me "taken care of" is asinine and irresponsible parenthood."

I guess that's easy for someone to say who isn't living in a country where the chances of being murdered are 1 in 14.
Maybe he's from Detroit, or Chicago, or DC, or Compton, or.......
Physician, heal thyself.

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#180193 Jul 19, 2014
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing complex about building a fence. And with todays technology, there's nothing complex about monitoring it. It is, in fact, pretty simplistic.
Lost indeed. We're talking about a 3200 mile long border over and through remote deserts and mountains and along rivers. Make that a high tech fence that needs to be watched, maintained, manned. And that's not including detention centers, immigration staffers, transportation facilities...

Yea, like everything in the head of the rightwingnut, it's all "pretty simplistic."

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Seattle, WA

#180194 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had just about enough of your negative attitude.
Read your own posts to understand the definition of "negative attitude."

Not to be judgmental, but you don't seem very bright...

United States

#180195 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is simple, stop spending so much money on illegal aliens and reallocate that money towards America and American citizens.
Biggest spending is on Wars/war tech- R?/, 3 -4 trillion of US dollar goes to our US many overt /covert illegitimate overseas wars , as don't benifet Americans and the world, so?

That where biggest titanic leakage occur, money out waste illegitimate wars!

So PQ?

Bahhahaaaa

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Seattle, WA

#180196 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not opinion, it's law.
(emphasis mine)
"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, IT IS THEIR DUTY, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
I'm reading your tea leaves, and all I get is a big "ZZzzzzzz..."

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#180197 Jul 19, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ain't you all high-and-mighty!
Here's a suggestion: for your own happiness and well-being, stay inside, keep your doors and windows locked, and sleep with a gun.
PS. the similarity you've drawn (like a child with crayons) between marauding hordes of Nordic barbarians and Mexican peasants coming to pick your produce, clean your house, and work for pennies in US factories is so pathetic it's laughable...
What you see is what you get around here.

And how about the Redneck's idea of a modern day revolution?

“The Sky Is Falling!”

Seattle, WA

#180198 Jul 19, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is simple, stop spending so much money on illegal aliens and reallocate that money towards America and American citizens.
Really? Why such hysteria and ignorance? The internet is such a great way to learn the truth, Queen:

Professor of Law Francine Lipman writes that the belief that illegal migrants are exploiting the US economy and that they cost more in services than they contribute to the economy is "undeniably false". Lipman asserts that "illegal immigrants actually contribute more to public coffers in taxes than they cost in social services" and "contribute to the U.S. economy through their investments and consumption of goods and services; filling of millions of essential worker positions resulting in subsidiary job creation, increased productivity and lower costs of goods and services; and unrequited contributions to Social Security, Medicare and unemployment insurance programs.
Lost In Transition

United States

#180199 Jul 19, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost indeed. We're talking about a 3200 mile long border over and through remote deserts and mountains and along rivers. Make that a high tech fence that needs to be watched, maintained, manned. And that's not including detention centers, immigration staffers, transportation facilities...
Yea, like everything in the head of the rightwingnut, it's all "pretty simplistic."
3200 miles? Hot diggity, it's growing. Now THAT'S a problem.
Ever hear of the interstate highway system? 48,000 miles last time I checked. But I'm pretty sure it just runs through meadows and over little teeny hills. Heck, not even hills, more like speed bumps.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#180200 Jul 19, 2014
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe PQ like very VERY Expensive Fruits/Vegetable and Produce...?
One farmer said 1 Apple for around 50 cents will rise to $2 an apple or more!
An Illegals are made slaves to Argric US businesses...,that don't pay them much and with little /no benefits!
you take from there!
There's a thing called the High Cost of Cheap Labor.

While we are saving pennies at the grocery store and car wash, all the households headed by an illegal immigrant costs us billions upon billions of dollars.

Among the largest costs are Medicaid, treatment for the uninsured, food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches, the federal prison and court systems, and federal aid to schools.

In 2010, the average illegal immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits but only paid around $10,334 in taxes. That's a deficit of around $14,387 per household.

Illegal immigrant households leave us a deficit of around $54 billion per year. And that number rises EVERY YEAR.

So, do we save pennies on fruit or settle with a $54 billion annual deficit?

Chicago, IL

#180201 Jul 19, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you need detention centers if the fence is successful in keeping them out? And why would you need immigration staffers?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#180202 Jul 19, 2014
eyeful wrote:
I'm reading your tea leaves, and all I get is a big "ZZzzzzzz..."
I'm sorry that our Declaration of Independence puts you to sleep...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#180203 Jul 19, 2014
eyeful wrote:
Professor of Law Francine Lipman writes that the belief that illegal migrants are exploiting the US economy and that they cost more in services than they contribute to the economy is "undeniably false".
In 2010, the average illegal immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits but only paid around $10,334 in taxes. That's a deficit of around $14,387 per household.

Look it up yourself.

Or fall back to sleep and continue dreaming if you wish.

Chicago, IL

#180204 Jul 19, 2014
eyeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicine and food? If you're talking about a fence that is impregnable who are you having to feed? I'm sure any guards stationed there would be well provided for but you wouldn't need four star restaurants with private chefs for them.

And why would you need deportation centers? The fence is impregnable.

And why would you need many thousands to police it? The fence is impregnable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Clearwater 110,248
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min hojo 675,578
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr nnono 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 46,193
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 982,210
immigrant muslims in new jersey are destroying ... 3 hr Sethlong 5
News Nancy Pelosi: Border Wall Is 'Immoral, Expensiv... 5 hr andet1987 4
More from around the web