Bush is a hero

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#180011 Jul 18, 2014
I mean it,I''ve had it. I had a modicum of respect for some liberals but all I hear now is that conservatives are selfish not to mention prejudiced because they don't want 3.7 billion thrown at the border problem. Hasn't the VA taught us anything? I care about those kids and I'm going to write our governor Kasich (he's helped me before to help an immigrant) and ask if I can do anything. I challenge the big mouths here to do the same.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#180012 Jul 18, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>Why not just enforce existing legislation that penalize employers for hiring them?
No Fence.
No Guard.
No Fuss.
No Muss.
A terrorists dream come true.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#180013 Jul 18, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see you discuss and expound on the differences in behaviors and habits of snakes vs. whales without assigning them into separate categories of reptiles vs. mammals.
Show me how it's done, Willie
That's almost funny, Lyndi.

Pavlov's bell seemed to ring for you when I challenged the Australian's comments about Mexican assimilation, and you started salivating about progressives, liberals, democrats, blah blah blah yada yada yada.

You weren't trying to classify sh*t. You were trying to retreat to your comfort zone.

The problem with your method of assigning categories is that you don't really recognize reptiles and mammals. You seem to think that all reptiles are snakes, all mammals are whales.

The thought process (and I use the term thought extremely loosely) behind attributing the pace of assimilation to liberals is EXACTLY the same thought process that attributes any push for assimilation to racism.
Proxy Queen of WhoreHouse

United States

#180014 Jul 18, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes because the USA invades Central America too much.
o.O
Not only just Central America, brainiac! Bahhahaaaaa

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#180015 Jul 18, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
A terrorists dream come true.
Still waiting for you to post back to me a sincere response on how you think things are going to get better.

Unless of course, you live in the same doom and gloom world I do. If thats the case, carry on.

If not, you're in time out with me until you do.

;)

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#180016 Jul 18, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Weak. I want to see you put your money where your mouth is. BTW Willie, where are you when Hip does the anecdotal, I knew a.... and I have a.... You are a faker too.
Uh-huh.

We liberals are very bad people, aren't we?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#180017 Jul 18, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>That's almost funny, Lyndi.
Pavlov's bell seemed to ring for you when I challenged the Australian's comments about Mexican assimilation, and you started salivating about progressives, liberals, democrats, blah blah blah yada yada yada.
You weren't trying to classify sh*t. You were trying to retreat to your comfort zone.
The problem with your method of assigning categories is that you don't really recognize reptiles and mammals. You seem to think that all reptiles are snakes, all mammals are whales.
The thought process (and I use the term thought extremely loosely) behind attributing the pace of assimilation to liberals is EXACTLY the same thought process that attributes any push for assimilation to racism.
Educate yourself on multiculturalism vs. assimilation and come see me when you know what you're talking about.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar...
Proxy Queen of WhoreHouse

United States

#180018 Jul 18, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>That's almost funny, Lyndi.
What that song name , oh Yes "Ring My Bell...." Bhahahaaaa
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#180019 Jul 18, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for you to post back to me a sincere response on how you think things are going to get better.
Unless of course, you live in the same doom and gloom world I do. If thats the case, carry on.
If not, you're in time out with me until you do.
;)
Things aren't going to get better until we seal the border and get our house in order.
I cannot be any more sincere than that.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#180020 Jul 18, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>What a stupid question.
What do you expect from our very own RiversideRedneck?
Get ready for more of the same.
On another note, THE FOLLOWING IS SATIRE:
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) dropped his plans to sue President Obama on Friday, explaining to reporters,“I realized it would mean doing something.”
In a brief appearance before the press, Speaker Boehner talked about his gradual realization that “filing a lawsuit requires effort and, yes, work.”
“I came to the conclusion that while suing the President would be the best thing for the American people, it would also require that I do something,” he said, struggling to retain his composure.“And that would be a betrayal of everything I stand for.”
Mr. Boehner’s decision drew praise from fellow Republicans, including Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky), who called it “courageous.”
“I know this was a very difficult decision for John,” McConnell said.“But at the end of the day you have to be true to your core values.”

Fremont, CA

#180021 Jul 18, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree to subsidize nothing.
Americans and immigrants need to get back to personal responsibility, subsidizing everything only worsens the nanny state, the government dependency, that we are already in.
If foreigners want to come to America, they should pay for it themselves. American taxpayers should never have to foot the bill for that.
Says the guy who refuses to purchase medical insurance.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#180022 Jul 18, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate yourself on multiculturalism vs. assimilation and come see me when you know what you're talking about.
http://scholar.google.com/scholar...
Back to haughty and condescending, I see.

Fremont, CA

#180023 Jul 18, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
It is highway safety.
I'm just not into subsidizing shit for people, especially prove lodges like driving.
Siri is betraying you again with her prove lodges.

You are not pronouncing or enunciating properly, dude.

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#180024 Jul 18, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not. Have you been watching the news? Have you seen the tens of thousands of illegal aliens that have crossed the border in the past few months alone?
No, I haven't. What I have seen is thousands apprehended by Border Patrol, and transported to detention according to the law signed by GDub.

YOURS is the misinformation designed to unnecessarily complicate an already sad situation.
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>Both should be heavily fined or shut down.
This subject has been burning for how many days now? Why is this the first time it's been mentioned?

Likewise, where are the screaming pickets outside their facilities? Why scream at a bunch of women and children? Is it just easier? Safer? What?

Because we don't really want to doo naything about. We just enjoy the easy targets for our spleen venting, and then return home in time for Dancing With The Stars.

Easy Button Outrage - It's our national pastime.
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I have. If you want less border patrol agents, contact your local government and voice your opinion.
Now why would you say that? Where have I said anything about "wanting more illegals" or whatever you're implying?
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>That won't happen.
But if it did, I'd welcome a higher price for cabbage and carrots because Americans are working, not illegal aliens.
It won't happen? They like to say, "They do the work Americans won't do!" That ain't it at all. It should be, "Americans won't do the work for sub-standard wages like they will." We're not hungry enough, they're starving, relatively speaking. So if want to see Americans in those jobs, be prepared to ay for it.

I agree 100%. I gair-on-tee you we are in the minority.
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that far-left liberal bullshit. I'm talking about upholding laws, calling illegal aliens what they are - illegal aliens, talking about fining employers of illegal aliens, etc and you have the nerve to call it demonizing....
A refugee has completely different motivations than an illegal. It makes it so much simpler to ignore that by just calling them all "illegal aliens". Then we can completely dismiss the circumstances.

If a man tries to steal my TV, I'm at least going to introduce him to Mr. Remington. If a man tries to steal from my garden, I'm probably gonna figure he's hungrier than me, and give him a basket. Both are illegal, but each have their own circumstance. Labels make a difference.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#180025 Jul 18, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
Says the guy who refuses to purchase medical insurance.
I also refused to purchase premium fuel for my truck. So what? Do you purchase everything that everyone suggests?
uUIDIOTRACEMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#180026 Jul 18, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Things aren't going to get better until we seal the border and get our house in order.
I cannot be any more sincere than that.
So you want seal the whole border and keep us all in, kind stuffy is not, is this a US police State or what? Bahahhahaa
If you not satisfied why don't you just cement Seal yourself in your Own House, case solved ! bahhahaaaa!

Fremont, CA

#180027 Jul 18, 2014
Proxy Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I also refused to purchase premium fuel for my truck. So what? Do you purchase everything that everyone suggests?
You missed my point.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#180028 Jul 18, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Back to haughty and condescending, I see.
I guess I'm in a position to be haughty and condescending. On this subject anyway. I am already educated on multiculturalism vs. assimilation and you're not.
Don't get mad at me because you're less informed than you thought you were. It's not MY fault.
uUIDIOTRACEMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#180029 Jul 18, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Back to haughty and condescending, I see.
i do think she Assimilated you into the culture wars, and Resistance is Futile! Bahahhaaaa

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#180030 Jul 18, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:

No, I haven't. What I have seen is thousands apprehended by Border Patrol, and transported to detention according to the law signed by GDub.
YOURS is the misinformation designed to unnecessarily complicate an already sad situation.

That's the point, they should not be detained and transported anywhere, they should be turned away and told they cannot enter this country illegally, doing so will only result in immediate deportation.
This subject has been burning for how many days now? Why is this the first time it's been mentioned?

Has it? I haven't noticed.
Likewise, where are the screaming pickets outside their facilities? Why scream at a bunch of women and children? Is it just easier? Safer? What?
Because we don't really want to doo naything about. We just enjoy the easy targets for our spleen venting, and then return home in time for Dancing With The Stars.
Easy Button Outrage - It's our national pastime.
Screaming at women and children. That I know of, that's only happened once yet you bring it up like it happens a dozen times a day.

People are doing much more than just screaming at women and children, people are fighting the government as best they can to get them to start acting instead of reacting.
Now why would you say that? Where have I said anything about "wanting more illegals" or whatever you're implying?

Apologies. I assumed when I shouldn't have.
It won't happen? They like to say, "They do the work Americans won't do!" That ain't it at all. It should be, "Americans won't do the work for sub-standard wages like they will." We're not hungry enough, they're starving, relatively speaking. So if want to see Americans in those jobs, be prepared to ay for it.
I agree 100%. I gair-on-tee you we are in the minority.
It's not that Americans won't do the work that they do, it's that American employers want the highest profit they can get and if they hire illegal aliens they get away with less payroll, no insurance, no vacation pay, etc.

If Americans would stop hiring illegal aliens to do work, they would stop coming here. If the American government would stop giving them everything they need, they would stop coming here.

Immigrants can't be a drain on society, they either have to help out with it shouldn't be here.
A refugee has completely different motivations than an illegal. It makes it so much simpler to ignore that by just calling them all "illegal aliens". Then we can completely dismiss the circumstances.
You continuously make the claim that the tens of thousands of illegal alien children that have poured in during the last few months from Central America are refugees. You haven't provided anything to support that claim.
If a man tries to steal my TV, I'm at least going to introduce him to Mr. Remington. If a man tries to steal from my garden, I'm probably gonna figure he's hungrier than me, and give him a basket. Both are illegal, but each have their own circumstance. Labels make a difference.
Good analogy, I like that, it makes sense.

But you can't stop with just giving that man, who is hungrier than you, a basket. You have to let him move in with you, take a shower, eat hot meals every day, you have to supply him with medicine, a bed, air-conditioning when it's hot and heat when it's cold.

What you said about giving him a basket I agree with, what I said I don't agree with, and that's exactly what we're doing with all the illegal aliens. We aren't giving them a basket of fruit turning them around and saying have a nice journey home. We are telling them come on in, we'll take care of you. Forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min AussieBobby 44,308
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 641,262
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min It aint necessari... 37,874
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 47 min belenettes 969,924
Playboy (Feb '15) 2 hr ssewda34 13
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Paul is dead 4,076
Moroccan men have the largest penis (Oct '13) 3 hr PROUD TO BE SERB ... 88
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Steve III 618,360
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Anna 104,617
More from around the web