UidiotRaceMAkeWo rldpeace

United States

#179744 Jul 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming you're a dull as ever, Somali pirate stooge.
Bhahhaaaa
Screen name "IDIOT " posts are of your Own maing, its your posts , NFL the mercenary moron!

Again, i'm Not a Somalian Pirate, you war mongering Militant mercenary ! Bush& co , Blair & co ...been tried for War crimes Against humanity,by the International War crimes tribunal, you next Mercenary! One for World Humanity! Bhahhaaaa

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#179745 Jul 13, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>My Screen name "IDIOT "!
Again, i'm a Somalian Pirate, and a war mongering Militant mercenary ! Bhahhaaaa
Do you think you could repeat that a few more times, Somali stooge?

Bhahhaaaa

United States

#179746 Jul 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think you could repeat that a few more times, Somali stooge?
Bhahhaaaa
Just for U, a War mongering barbarian! The screen name "IDIOT " posts are of your Own making, its your posts , NFL the mercenary moron!

Again, i'm Not a Somalian Pirate, you war mongering Militant mercenary ! Bush& co , Blair & co ...been tried for War crimes Against humanity,by the International War crimes tribunal, you next Mercenary! One for World Humanity! Bhahhaaaa

USA

#179747 Jul 13, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

My screen name "IDIOT " posts are of my Own making, its my posts!
Again, i'm a Somalian Pirate, and a war mongering Militant mercenary ! Bhahhaaaa
You'd save time and mental energy by just pasting 'duh-Hew!' into each of your posts, Somali pirate.

Bhahhaaaa!!!!!

United States

#179748 Jul 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd save time and mental energy by just pasting 'duh-Hew!' into each of your posts, Somali pirate.
Bhahhaaaa!!!!!
If you only had a brain , if you so mentally astute , do explain American exceptionalism,? If you can't you are war mongering peon! Bbaabbaaaa ,
The Screen name "IDIOT " posts are of your Own maing, its your posts , NFL the mercenary moron!

USA

#179749 Jul 13, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
If i only had a brain , ring peon! Bbaabbaaaa ,
The Screen name "IDIOT " posts are of my Own maing, its my posts
Again, i'm a Somalian Pirate, and a war mongering Militant mercenary !! Bhahhaaaa
I enjoy the way you dump stupid questions when you're backed into a corner, Somali pirate. Why are you so dull?

Bhahhaaaa!!!!

United States

#179750 Jul 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy the way you dump stupid questions when you're backed into a corner, Somali pirate. Why are you so dull?
Bhahhaaaa!!!!
I asked you a question first not questions but war mongers, neocons, zionst,... will try deflected, as the world is already aware of your imbecile wars on world wide, you thi b they are stupid, you invaded to many countries, and it all recorded in world history archives.,; think again war mongering stupid peon.

Only if you only had a PEeBrain , if you so mentally astute , do explain American exceptionalism,? If you can't you are war mongering peon! Bbaabbaaaa ,
T n!

United States

#179751 Jul 13, 2014
Once again!
If you only had a brain , if you so mentally astute , do explain American exceptionalism,? If you can't you are war mongering peon! Bbaabbaaaa ,
The Screen name "IDIOT " posts are of your Own maing, its your posts , NFL the mercenary moron!

USA

#179752 Jul 13, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> first not questions butt Bbaabbaaaa ,
T n!
Again, i'm a Somalian Pirate, and a war mongering Militant mercenary !! Bhahhaaaa
Do you actually believe you can hide your utter ignorance and stupidity by dumping questions you don't even understand, Somali pirate?

Bhahhaaaa!!!!!

USA

#179753 Jul 13, 2014
idiot wrote:
Once again!
If peon! Bbaabbaaaa ,
Did your mother birth more than one idiot, Somali pirate?

Bhahhaaaa!!!!

United States

#179754 Jul 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually believe you can hide your utter ignorance and stupidity by dumping questions you don't even understand, Somali pirate?
Bhahhaaaa!!!!!
i didn't dump questions on you only a Question that you have not answews trying to deflect and hide your evil , know now who ignorant one, you NFL is always thinking wars are God sent, and wars are justified in resolving any worldwide foreign interventions disputes... as yet you are brainwashed authoritarians warring peopms ,know not truth nor lies being being bombarded by corporatist media ...

United States

#179755 Jul 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhahhaaaa!!!!
No, but your mother gave birth to you NFL , a war mongering imbeciliac pyschopath with brain of war mongering barbarian. give world peace a try, you war mongering peebrain! Bahhahaaaaa

USA

#179756 Jul 13, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so dull that you actually think you can make yourself look less retarded with idiotic questions, don't you, Somali pirate? Isn't it time for another raid off the coast of your dusty country, puke? What's the essence of drama, stooge?

Bbaabbaaaa!!!!!!!!

USA

#179757 Jul 13, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Neringian. give world peace a try, you war mongering peebrain! Bahhahaaaaa
What would you, a dirty Somali pirate know of peace, foreign slob?

Bahhahaaaaa!!!!

United States

#179758 Jul 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so dull that you actually think you can make yourself look less retarded with idiotic questions, don't you, Somali pirate? Isn't it time for another raid off the coast of your dusty country, puke? What's the essence of drama, stooge?
Bbaabbaaaa!!!!!!!!
Once again!
If you only had a brain , if you so mentally astute , do explain American exceptionalism, Monroe Doctrine, PNAC ... come on you jarhead peon , use you peebrain thwat you mom gave you war monger,? If you can't you are war mongering peon! Bbaabbaaaa ,
The Screen name "IDIOT " posts are of your Own making, its your posts , NFL the mercenary moron!

USA

#179759 Jul 13, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Once again!
If you only had a brain , in making, its your posts I the mercenary moron!
Why even try to hide your dirty pirate ways, Somalian?

Bbaabbaaaa!!!!

United States

#179760 Jul 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you, a dirty Somali pirate know of peace, foreign slob?
Bahhahaaaaa!!!!
Once again not a Somalian pirate, you NFL the war mongerimg imp!\\ bHhahaaa
know more about world peace than you as you NFL barbarian are for wars, dissensions,.. go look your self in the mirror, how many babies , children are left parent less or killed in war-for-profitering wars/USD/oil and those ill world hegemonic aspirations, seriously you are war monger imbecile that support corrupted/greedy pyscho in power who doesn't have clue about sanctity of human life never to be touched . Yu ignorance shows big time you NFL war mongering Imp! Bhahahaaaa

United States

#179761 Jul 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhahhaaaa!!!!
Bahhahaaaaa!!!!
Once again not a Somalian pirate, you NFL the war mongerimg imp!\\ bHhahaaa
know more about world peace than you as you NFL barbarian are for wars, dissensions,.. go look your self in the mirror, how many babies , children are left parent less or killed in war-for-profitering wars/USD/oil and those ill world hegemonic aspirations, seriously you are war monger imbecile that support corrupted/greedy pyscho in power who doesn't have clue about sanctity of human life never to be touched . Yu ignorance shows big time you NFL war mongering Imp! Bhahahaaaa

USA

#179762 Jul 13, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Once again i am a Somalian pirate, and a war mongerimg imp!\\ bHhahaaa
. My ignorance shows like a big time Imp! Bhahahaaaa
What would you know of pacifism, slob? You've spoken many times about murdering anyone who won't give up their ship to you and your pirate comrades, Somalian.

Bhahahaaaa!!!!!!!

United States

#179765 Jul 13, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know of pacifism, slob? You've spoken many times about murdering anyone who won't give up their ship to you and your pirate comrades, Somalian.
Bhahahaaaa!!!!!!!
Once again Not a Somalian Pirate! But if only you know US war history and its involvement and As US even Supported those ugly warring Somalian Warlords !
If you only had a brain , if you so mentally astute , do explain American exceptionalism,...? If you can't you are war mongering pychopathic peon! Bbaabbaaaa ,
The Screen name "IDIOT " posts are of your Own making, its your posts , NFL the mercenary moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 585,630
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Double Fine 830,135
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 39 min pusherman_ 2,300
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 57 min Theswamiji 6,401
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr MUQ2 281
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 611,940
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr truthandcommonsense 3,907
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Just Think 99,220
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr WasteWater 270,839
More from around the web