Bush is a hero

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#179604 Jul 8, 2014
Did Bob send you all to your respective corners?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#179605 Jul 8, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
Hey, where is everyone?
It gets quiet in here for a couple of days every so often.
Clearwater

United States

#179606 Jul 8, 2014
Hey, where is everyone?
Hospital. Wife's dad not doing good.
Clearwater

United States

#179607 Jul 8, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text> Brilliant, helpful, agree.
(Cue bob)
Complete crap. The Lord I know talked a bit abouts talents. This newage hip hop Jesus that's filling churches today where they sound more like a dnc event? I want no part of it or the lies spwed in his name.

Chicago, IL

#179608 Jul 8, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Hospital. Wife's dad not doing good.
Oh, no. I wish you guys well. It's good that you're there for her CW.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#179609 Jul 8, 2014
Time left until Obama leaves office.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic...
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#179610 Jul 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, no. I wish you guys well. It's good that you're there for her CW.
Thanks. Everything hitting at once but what can you do but roll with it?
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#179611 Jul 8, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
Wonder how long before the 5 evil pos he unleashed out of gitmo will murder again?

Chicago, IL

#179612 Jul 8, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. Everything hitting at once but what can you do but roll with it?
That's it. You can't give up.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#179613 Jul 9, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
Time left until we castrate the next leader and his / her administration!

And the beat goes on...

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#179614 Jul 9, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>Time left until we castrate the next leader and his / her administration!
And the beat goes on...
If you're saying that the clock will either be turned over to the other side and the wailing and lamenting begin anew, or simply reset and the same side will being anew the wailing and lamenting - I agree.
Clearwater

United States

#179615 Jul 9, 2014
<quoted text>
That's it. You can't give up.
Indeed. About 3 months before my wife's other brother passed that's exactly what I felt in him, he gave up. Make no mistake I never will.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#179616 Jul 9, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>If you're saying that the clock will either be turned over to the other side and the wailing and lamenting begin anew, or simply reset and the same side will being anew the wailing and lamenting - I agree.
Is that you playing down the state of the union under Obama or were you just taking your propensity for condescension out for a little exercise?
Clearwater

United States

#179617 Jul 9, 2014
100 days. andrewfreedomfund.com

And the dear leader says exactly nothing.

Location hidden

#179618 Jul 9, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>If you're saying that the clock will either be turned over to the other side and the wailing and lamenting begin anew, or simply reset and the same side will being anew the wailing and lamenting - I agree.
Yep and Yep!

Gotta love the damn truth!

Location hidden

#179619 Jul 9, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you playing down the state of the union under Obama or were you just taking your propensity for condescension out for a little exercise?
I didn't read it that way at all.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#179620 Jul 9, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither, actually. Cynical, maybe, but not condescending.

It's the way it is. It has been that way since before the parties we have now came into existence. For the past three Presidents it's been never ending.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#179621 Jul 9, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
What would you like him to say? Maybe it's too politically risky. What if Obama asks for his release and they tell him to publically buzz off and blow it out his ear. Then what? I'll tell you what. The POTUS will look weaker and more inept than he already does and he can't afford any more of that. His presidential cup already overfloweth with ineptitude and weakness.

And as you can probably tell, I'm not a big fan of "hikers" who accidently wind up in communist territories because (oopsie) they can't read a map and need WH interference and rescue, I'm not a big fan of Americans driving into the wrong country with 3 weapons in their trunk needing WH interference and rescue and I'm not a big fan of Christians preaching their faith in Muslim countries who need WH interference and rescue. A president can't be consistently butting into to other countries legal systems and trumping them just because he's the POTUS, Chris.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#179622 Jul 9, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you like him to say? Maybe it's too politically risky. What if Obama asks for his release and they tell him to publically buzz off and blow it out his ear. Then what? I'll tell you what. The POTUS will look weaker and more inept than he already does and he can't afford any more of that. His presidential cup already overfloweth with ineptitude and weakness.
And as you can probably tell, I'm not a big fan of "hikers" who accidently wind up in communist territories because (oopsie) they can't read a map and need WH interference and rescue, I'm not a big fan of Americans driving into the wrong country with 3 weapons in their trunk needing WH interference and rescue and I'm not a big fan of Christians preaching their faith in Muslim countries who need WH interference and rescue. A president can't be consistently butting into to other countries legal systems and trumping them just because he's the POTUS, Chris.
Uh I just read where the potus was speaking to a man in a horse mask and another asked him if he wanted to get stoned? Don't think he could be any weaker or a bigger joke if he tried. What would I have him say? Something. For once, one time make a stand when nothing is in it for you or one your causes. This is a guy that before he was even elected had a fake seal running around the world making speeches. Btw what the hell does people that share the gospel have to do with anything here? I'm not a fan of trucks or oversize suvs. That might sound crazy from a dude that makes a living right now driving a 33 k truck but on my off time I like a Honda.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#179623 Jul 9, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
I honestly hope that at least a wee bit of the attention given this case actually rubs off on the poor schmuck who's sitting in a Tijuana jail and works to his benefit.

I'm not optimistic, given the number of people who are yelping about Obama, because the President of the United States ain't got nothing to do with this.

I've learned something, though. Back in 82 when a guy in my active duty unit was arrested and jailed for over nine months on completely bogus charges, I mistakenly raged about the Mexican authorities.

Hell, I coulda been bitchin''bout Reagan. And the Pope. And the Secretary of the UN. None of them said a word either.

Live and learn, I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Quivering Lip Lib... 80,773
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 701,736
should male cheerleaders wear cheerleading skir... (Mar '14) 1 hr Ryan 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Big Al 995,826
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 2 hr Johnny 6
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 2 hr Johnny 45
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 2 hr Johnny 54