Bush is a hero

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#179084 Jun 26, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text> idealogy of The elders of Zion!!

FYI, the Unintentional Whore Crime Tribunal had tried me for spelling crimes you next idealogy brother, the War mongering jews!
Tell me again about when you walked around for a month with that lawn dart impaled in your skull, racist Somalian pirate.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#179085 Jun 26, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post, Hip.
She doesn't deserve the attention she seeks, but good post nevertheless.
You should take some of that money you steal from your clients and seek Psychiatric help.

Your obsession with Lyndi just doesn't seem normal..........
USaWORLD WAR MONGER BULLY

United States

#179086 Jun 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me again about when you walked around for a month with that lawn dart impaled in your skull, racist Somalian pirate.
Look you little peebrain Imp, you talking nonesense again...
i don't walk for a trip that take a month for long journeys , take a car. Air plane tou war mongering numbskulls , A lawn is flowering with flowers is great for war mongers like you who need a new pespective out look!

know NOW if u keeping riling me up on topix, i'm gonna go to threads that you are posting, so, keep on riling me up grunts@!
FYI, the International War Crime Tribunal had tried Bush & co for war crimes you next Mercenary NFL! One for World humanity, put WAY War criminals! Bhahahaaaa YEA hoo!
Again not a Somalian pirate and not racist! What does this mean jarhead! It the warring Idealogy and not the Race,! get a peebrain, you warring IMP!

Stand for Peace not for Wars that is based on idealogy .. you moron need to distinguish between the two , you war mongering Dimwit!
As For-peace jews who want to run far away and want not thing to do with you thier brother, the War mongering Zionist jews!
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Astoria, NY

#179087 Jun 26, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You should take some of that money you steal from your clients and seek Psychiatric help.
And NFL is a stalker , the one who REALLY needs it more,his Pyschopathatic OCD nature is beyond help!! catcher is normal as he communicates with others! bhahahaaaa

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#179088 Jun 26, 2014
An American patriot died today.

RIP Howard Baker

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#179089 Jun 26, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post, Hip.
She doesn't deserve the attention she seeks, but good post nevertheless.
She is just representative of a sizable contingent who assert "there's some rebuttal science out there" without any pretense at specifics, while ingenuously revealing their true source of alleged skepticism" - "Those guys are for it, and I don't like them, so I'm against it." Ironically, these are the same people who sneer at "lo-info voters" and decry partisanship - by the other guys. Helpful Tip - if you hear these kind of people rattle on about thieves, you best count the silverware before they leave the premises.

I mean, I don't pretend to be a climatologist. I recognize what a complex thing climate is to study, much less predict, and so saying, I still can't say I'm entirely convinced. But I can at least point to a couple facts and studies that cause me to be uneasy about our laissez-faire attitude about it, and cause me to lean to caution, in the interest of national security and more importantly, our children's future.

Sidebar - acknowledging here those, represented by such as LIT and other conservative friends, who do in fact respond with contraverting data.

“The future begins”

every moment

#179090 Jun 26, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to those who chime in out of the blue with non sequiturs whenever they see the word "Catcher"..........
USaWorldBully War monger

Astoria, NY

#179091 Jun 26, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
RIP Howard Baker
RIP!

Ralph Nader Reader p353

There is no reason why patriotism has to be so heavily associated, in the minds of the young as well as adults, with military exploits, jets and missiles. Citizenship must include the duty to advance our ideals actively into practice for a better community, country and world, if peace is to prevail over war.

“The future begins”

every moment

#179092 Jun 26, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:

RIP Howard Baker
You're just suffering from Bipartisan Nostalgia Syndrome.......;)

"Dos were da days!"

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#179093 Jun 26, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
RIP Howard Baker
I liked Howard Baker. He along with Dick Cheney and President Bush 1 were a good team. To me they gave off a feeling that they were highly seasoned managers who could handle most any problem put in front of them.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#179094 Jun 26, 2014
Donald Rumsfeld I could have done without. Especially when he told the media he was in charge that time.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#179095 Jun 26, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text> As opposed to those who chime in out of the blue with non sequiturs whenever they see the word "Catcher"..........
Outta the BLUE? Now that's a-freakin'-musing.
UIDIOTRACEMAWORL DPEACE

Astoria, NY

#179096 Jun 26, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>You're just suffering from Bipartisan Nostalgia Syndrome.......;)
"Dos were da days!"
Both PARTYS HAD BETRAYED AMERICANS, AND WWW IS A zombie! First time i see you hit on WWW, for his sesior moment of unthinking stupidy! Kudos to u! Mwhhahhaaa
UIDIOTRACEMAWORL DPEACE

Astoria, NY

#179097 Jun 26, 2014
*senior not sesior
UIDIOTRACEMAWORL DPEACE

Astoria, NY

#179098 Jun 26, 2014
USaWorldBully War monger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralph Nader Reader p353
There is no reason why patriotism has to be so heavily associated, in the minds of the young as well as adults, with military exploits, jets and missiles. Citizenship must include the duty to advance our ideals actively into practice for a better community, country and world, if peace is to prevail over war.
Mulford Sibley, Pollitical science Prof of UOM
"
Patriotism for most professional patriots seems to be inseparably connected with military violence and war.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#179099 Jun 26, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>She is just representative of a sizable contingent who assert "there's some rebuttal science out there" without any pretense at specifics, while ingenuously revealing their true source of alleged skepticism" - "Those guys are for it, and I don't like them, so I'm against it." Ironically, these are the same people who sneer at "lo-info voters" and decry partisanship - by the other guys. Helpful Tip - if you hear these kind of people rattle on about thieves, you best count the silverware before they leave the premises.
I mean, I don't pretend to be a climatologist. I recognize what a complex thing climate is to study, much less predict, and so saying, I still can't say I'm entirely convinced. But I can at least point to a couple facts and studies that cause me to be uneasy about our laissez-faire attitude about it, and cause me to lean to caution, in the interest of national security and more importantly, our children's future.
Sidebar - acknowledging here those, represented by such as LIT and other conservative friends, who do in fact respond with contraverting data.
In December, I traveled to Chilean Patagonia, land of glaciers. The locals attested to the reality that the glaciers are steadily melting. Those floating on one lake (Lago Grey), according to what I was told, are half the size they were just ten years ago. They are concerned, as should we be too.
UIDIOTRACEMAWORL DPEACE

Astoria, NY

#179100 Jun 26, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked Howard Baker. He along with Dick Cheney and President Bush 1 were a good team. To me they gave off a feeling that they were highly seasoned managers who could handle most any problem put in front of them.
tanley Hilton a Washington attorney, the former Chief of Staff of Senator Bob Dole, represented
families of victims of September 11.

(Full Spectrum Dominance
Totalitarian Democracy in the New World Order by F. William Engdahl
Third Millennium Press, 2009, paperback, p210)

"[W]e are suing Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld,(FBI chief) Mueller... for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen, but in ordering it... this is now without any doubt a government operation and that it amounts to the biggest act of treason and mass murder in American history.
UIDIOTRACEMAWORL DPEACE

Astoria, NY

#179101 Jun 26, 2014
Stanley Hilton a Washington attorney, the former Chief of Staff of Senator Bob Dole, represented
families of victims of September 11.

(Full Spectrum Dominance
Totalitarian Democracy in the New World Order by F. William Engdahl
Third Millennium Press, 2009, paperback, p210)

"[W]e are suing Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld,(FBI chief) Mueller... for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen, but in ordering it... this is now without any doubt a government operation and that it amounts to the biggest act of treason and mass murder in American history.
UIDIOTRACEMAWORL DPEACE

Astoria, NY

#179102 Jun 26, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In December, I traveled to Chilean Patagonia, land of glaciers. The locals attested to the reality that the glaciers are steadily melting. Those floating on one lake (Lago Grey), according to what I was told, are half the size they were just ten years ago. They are concerned, as should we be too.
ExXon had even pronounced Human imtervention is cause of Global Cimate change, not mentioned they also had hand in the guilty of environmental degradation and Global Climate change...

“The future begins”

every moment

#179104 Jun 26, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
Donald Rumsfeld I could have done without. Especially when he told the media he was in charge that time.
I'm wondering if you're thinking of Alexander Haig, who in the immediate aftermath of the assassination attempt on Reagan, asserted he was in charge? Funny stuff, I understand the Russians went on high alert, fearing a military coup. That Haig - what a cut-up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min arrr 24,890
Dog was hit by a car. Who is responsible for what? 17 min Corbin KY 2009 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,492
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Robert F 985,590
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 619,750
2510 Cantrell Road Walmart's FRIED CHICKEN is a... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 2 hr Bug 2
More from around the web