Bush is a hero
UidiotRaceMAKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#178859 Jun 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>\
Run out of ideas, racist Somalian? Typical of your kind.
Bhahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!
You NFL aka IDIOT!

Not a somalian and not Racist! The gig is up for you mercenaries And Know they be looking after you , see below! One for humanity! sooner or later it catch up to you! One for humanity! You war crimes! And , most of you posts are ad hominem... you should look at your self in the mirror! Bush & co had been tried for war crimes, and you next poster NFL! Bhahahaha One for humanity! bhahhaaaa
===
Louise Arbour, UN High Commissioner for Human Rights,

:Israeli leaders could be charged with war crimes.

The Power of Israel in the United States
by James Petras, p110
UidiotRaceMAKWOR LDPEACE

United States

#178860 Jun 23, 2014

an Israeli soldier about treatment of Palestinians, quoted in Newsweek, February 8, 1988,

"
We got orders to knock on every door, enter and take out all the males. The younger ones we lined up with their faces against the wall, and soldiers beat them with billy clubs. This was no private initiative, these were orders from our company commander.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#178862 Jun 23, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You NFL aka IDIOT!
I am a somalian and Racist!. next poster NFL! Bhahahaha One for humanity! bhahhaaaa
===
s, p110
Why the strong, illiterate reaction, racist Somalian pirate?

Bhahahaha!!!!!
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#178863 Jun 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the strong, illiterate reaction, racist Somalian pirate?
Bhahahaha!!!!!
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#17885943 min ago
Judged:Spam1Incendiary1Clueles s1
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>\
Run out of ideas, racist Somalian? Typical of your kind.
Bhahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!
You NFL aka IDIOT! You way worst than an illiterate,, you are war monger! Bahhahaaaaa
Not a somalian and not Racist! The gig is up for you mercenaries And Know they be looking after you , see below! One for humanity! sooner or later it catch up to you! One for humanity! You war crimes! And , most of you posts are ad hominem... you should look at your self in the mirror! Bush & co had been tried for war crimes, and you next poster NFL! Bhahahaha One for humanity! bhahhaaaa
===
by James Petras, p110

United States

#178864 Jun 23, 2014
Information Clearinghouse
/globalresearch., January 3, 2009

An American newspaper or TV network that took a stand against Israel’s abuse of Palestinians would be confronted with an advertising boycott organized by AIPAC. American politicians who criticize Israel go down to defeat by Israel Lobby money.

An NFL Fan

USA

#178865 Jun 23, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

I am a IDIOT! Me way worst than an illiterate Bahhahaaaaa
I am a somalian and Racist!
Bush & co had been tried for
===
No one tried Bush, and no one will try me, racist Somalian pirate. You're an ignorant fool.

Bhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

United States

#178866 Jun 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No one tried Bush, and no one will try me, racist Somalian pirate. You're an ignorant fool.
Bhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
You NFL aka IDIOT! You way worst than an illiterate,, you are war monger! Bahhahaaaaa
===
by James Petras, p110

United States

#178867 Jun 23, 2014
The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy
by John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt, p24

Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion saw the war [1956 Suez Canal] as an opportunity for territorial expansion, and he began the prewar discussions with Britain and France by suggesting that Jordan be divided between Israel and Iraq and that Israel be given portions of Lebanon and control over the Straits of Tiran.
UiDiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#178868 Jun 23, 2014
Norman Finkelstein
.democracynow , December 8, 2009

The law is very clear. July 2004, the highest judicial body in the world, the International Court of Justice, ruled Israel has no title to any of the West Bank and any of Gaza. They have no title to Jerusalem. Arab East Jerusalem, according to the highest judicial body in the world, is occupied Palestinian territory. The International Court of Justice ruled all the settlements, all the settlements in the West Bank, are illegal under international law.

An NFL Fan

USA

#178869 Jun 23, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I aka IDIOT! I way worst than an illiterate,, i are war monger! Bahhahaaaaa
I am a somalian and Racist! p110
It's always funny when a dull racist Somalian runs out of ideas.

Bahhahaaaaa

United States

#178870 Jun 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always funny when a dull racist Somalian runs out of ideas.
Bahhahaaaaa
You NFL aka IDIOT! You way worst than an illiterate,, you are war monger and a racist to humanity, a moron...! Repeating is fundamental, and you have brain of peebrain warring jughead!
Bahhahaaaaa
===
by James Petras, p110

United States

#178872 Jun 23, 2014
Sam Harris neuroscientist and author of the New York Times bestsellers, The End of Faith, Letter to a Christian Nation, and The Moral Landscape.

, End of Faith, p153

Fundamentalist Christians support Israel because they believe that the final consolidation of Jewish power in the Holy Land-specifically, the rebuilding of Solomon's temple-will usher in both the Second Coming of Christ and the final destruction of the Jews.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#178877 Jun 24, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what Lisw does.
I know Lisw's views on the Iraq war and the GWB administration. I know her fears for Afghan citizens (women in particular,) if the US doesn't leave residual troops behind. I know her position re: pro-life vs. pro-choice, the sequester, the stimulus, the government shutdown, the Affordable Care Act and the idea of this administration being an embedded fixture in our healthcare system. I know she's concerned about illegal immigration and where to go from here legislatively. I know her passionate views on Benghazi, the ongoing investigation and I know she wants to see accountability for that. She's put her views and positions out there on the IRS issue, the NSA issue, Obama, Biden, Romney, McCain, Palin, both Clintons and a host of other political figures. I know all this and much, much more because if she is reasonably well versed on a subject and comfortable with her views, she does not hesitate to ever put them out there.

What you posted was absolutely false.

PS: I don't what her views are on Obama's choice of sleeveless undershirts made by "Ew" and imported from New Jersey but if she feels strongly about them one way or another, you can safely bet she'll weigh in.
Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#178878 Jun 24, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Lisw's views on the Iraq war and the GWB administration. I know her fears for Afghan citizens (women in particular,) if the US doesn't leave residual troops behind. I know her position re: pro-life vs. pro-choice, the sequester, the stimulus, the government shutdown, the Affordable Care Act and the idea of this administration being an embedded fixture in our healthcare system. I know she's concerned about illegal immigration and where to go from here legislatively. I know her passionate views on Benghazi, the ongoing investigation and I know she wants to see accountability for that. She's put her views and positions out there on the IRS issue, the NSA issue, Obama, Biden, Romney, McCain, Palin, both Clintons and a host of other political figures. I know all this and much, much more because if she is reasonably well versed on a subject and comfortable with her views, she does not hesitate to ever put them out there.
What you posted was absolutely false.
PS: I don't what her views are on Obama's choice of sleeveless undershirts made by "Ew" and imported from New Jersey but if she feels strongly about them one way or another, you can safely bet she'll weigh in.
Well said. I saw in passing yet again Willie saying he wasn't crazy about something the Obama admin had done. I'm not crazy about some of the healthy dishes my wife wants us to eat as they lack taste. Just can't understand how anyone isn't passionate about the current events right now.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#178879 Jun 24, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Well said. I saw in passing yet again Willie saying he wasn't crazy about something the Obama admin had done. I'm not crazy about some of the healthy dishes my wife wants us to eat as they lack taste. Just can't understand how anyone isn't passionate about the current events right now.
OKB and ETC never could understand why I wasn't as mad about Bush as they were, and somebody even went so far as accusing me of being a neocon.

It all balances out in the end...

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#178880 Jun 24, 2014
Interesting interview with Karzai of Afghanistan

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#178881 Jun 24, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Interesting interview with Karzai of Afghanistan
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...
Do you believe him?
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#178885 Jun 24, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>OKB and ETC never could understand why I wasn't as mad about Bush as they were, and somebody even went so far as accusing me of being a neocon.
It all balances out in the end...
Sure. My point is they at least to me you don't seem to get too excited about much of anything, perhaps that's just how you are. While I couldn't disagree more with Catch I give him credit hes very supportive of the President. I get that you most in office as the same and perhaps in 25 years I will too. Still my biggest complaint is I think Obama has zero respect for the constitution specifically eveyones right to free speech. I'm very bothered of the times he's called out private citizens and more than any other potus in the history of the republic charged more with espionage.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#178886 Jun 24, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>Do you believe him?
You mean "Do I agree with him?", I suppose.

Not really. Placing responsibility solely at the feet of the Americans/allies for the resurgence of the Taliban is absurd (I mean, is he being advised by Ron Paul?). In some of his comments you can see the naivety and the misplaced optimism of the pacifist.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#178887 Jun 24, 2014
BOROWITZ ALERT FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS

BAGHDAD (The Borowitz Report)—In a meeting with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on Monday, Secretary of State John Kerry stressed the importance of forming a unity government in Iraq but refused to commit to a timetable for creating one in the United States.

The sensitive topic of a unity government for the United States came at the end of a thirty-minute meeting, during which Secretary Kerry lectured the Iraqi Prime Minister about the value of a government “where people of different parties put aside their differences, make meaningful compromises, and work together for the good of the nation.”

Taking this in, al-Maliki agreed that it was an excellent idea and politely asked Secretary Kerry if the United States had ever considered forming such a government.

According to observers, Kerry appeared to be caught off guard by this question and blurted out,”You first.”

Despite that awkward moment, after the meeting Kerry said that he had not “totally slammed the door” on the idea of a unity government in the United States.

“Let’s just get one formed in Iraq,” he said.“If it works out for them, maybe someday we’ll give it a try.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 982,167
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Insults Are Easier 122,808
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Toxic Repub Toxins 6,657
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 5 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
!!!Stop Global GENOCIDE for OIL 5 hr Hiddn Numbrz 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Michael 681,608
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr onemale 286,430
More from around the web