Bush is a hero

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#178810 Jun 23, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Somalian pirate !and racist! What does this mean jarhead!

I am no different from Hitler! Bhahhaaa
Are you afraid now that others know of your ugly racism, Somali pirate?

'Bhahhaaa'
UidiotRaceMakeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#178811 Jun 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can no longer hide your racism, Somalian.
'hahhaaaa'
Stop changing other posters postings! You screen name is the idiot!

Not a somalain and not Racist! You ;poster NFL a war monger is the real racist against humanity...

As the international War Crimes tribunal had tried Bush & co for war crimes, you next US mercenary

United States

#178812 Jun 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you afraid now that others know of your ugly racism, Somali pirate?
'Bhahhaaa'

R
Not a Somalian pirate !and not racist! What does this mean jarhead! It the warring Idealogy and not the Race,! get a peebrain, you warring IMP! Stand for Peace not for Wars that is based on idealogy .. you moron need to distingish between the two , you war mongering Dimwit!

As For-peace jews who want to run far away and want not thing to do with their brother, the War mongering Zionist jews!

An NFL Fan

USA

#178813 Jun 23, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I like changing other posters postings! My screen name is the idiot!
I am a somalain and Racist!
The authorities have taken note of your racism, Somalian.

'Bwhahahahaa!'

An NFL Fan

USA

#178814 Jun 23, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
R
I AM a Somalian pirate !and a racist! What does this mean jarhead! I got a peebrain!
I Stand to Pee based on idealogy of morons! I need to distingish between the turds!
the War mongering jews!
For how many years have you hated Jewish people, racist Somalian?

'Bahahahahaha!!!'
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#178815 Jun 23, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Some backup data for your opinion.
====
"Labor markets in the group of countries with no minimum wage laws are much healthier and doing much better than the group of countries with minimum wage legislation, measured by the jobless rates in Western Europe."
http://www.aei-ideas.org/2013/11/in-western-e...
Indeed. Something tells me that date won't change the mind of a lib insisting that a gov forced min wage, some call it a living wage is needed. Indeed fewer will work and what a shock the ones that keep working now get to do the work of 2 or 3 for the same rate of pay. And sometimes bad things happen when folks are pushed to the limit. When I was still running a route at night serving 7-11s most of us were running over our hours of service. Thankful to be out of that co. but when will people learn?
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#178816 Jun 23, 2014
Data

United States

#178817 Jun 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The authorities have taken note of your racism, Somalian.
'Bwhahahahaa!'
Stop changing other posters postings! You poster screen name is the "idiot!" You worst ,you NFL are real racist and a mercenary , you crimes are way bigger!

Not a somalain and not Racist! You ;poster NFL a war monger is the real racist against humanity...

As the international War Crimes tribunal had tried Bush & co for war crimes, you next US mercenary

United States

#178818 Jun 23, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed. Something tells me that date won't change the mind of a lib insisting that a gov forced min wage, some call it a living wage is needed. Indeed fewer will work and what a shock the ones that keep working now get to do the work of 2 or 3 for the same rate of pay. And sometimes bad things happen when folks are pushed to the limit. When I was still running a route at night serving 7-11s most of us were running over our hours of service. Thankful to be out of that co. but when will people learn?
And you have forgotten the Fair Wage along with ., Min. Wage, Living Wage... all have catch 22?

United States

#178819 Jun 23, 2014
author/source
George Pitt-Rivers of Worcester College, Oxford, "The World Significance of the Russian Revolution"

Dearborn Independent, April 30, 1921

The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion
translated from the Russian by Victor E. Marsden - compiled and edited 1934
reprinted 2012 [Texe Marrs] paperback, p56
keyword(s)
Israel
Zionism
Protocols of Zion
world hegemony
one world government
totalitarianism
quotation
The prominent Bolsheviks are preponderantly Jewish.

... Jewry, as a whole, has, consciously or unconsciously, worked for and promoted an international economic, material despotism which, with Puritanism as an ally, has tended in an ever-increasing degree to crush national and spiritual values out of existence and substitute the ugly and deadening machinery of finance and factory... Jewry, as a whole strove every nerve to secure and heartily approved of the overthrow of the Russian monarchy, which they regarded as their most formidable obstacle in the path of their ambitions and business pursuits.

An NFL Fan

USA

#178820 Jun 23, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

'
I enjoy changing other posters postings! My poster screen name is the "idiot!"
I am a proud somalain and Racist!
As the unintentional War Crimes tribunal arrests me and my pirates
Has your ' unintentional War Crimes tribunal' made any arrests lately, racist Somalian?

'Bahahahahahaha!!!!!'

An NFL Fan

USA

#178821 Jun 23, 2014
idiot wrote:
author/source

Dearborn Independent, April 30, 1921

preponderantly Jewish.
... Jewry, as a whole, has, and spiritual values out of existence and substitute the ugly and deadening machinery of finance and factory... Jewry, business pursuits.
Now you're quoting from Henry Ford's old racist rag, Somali pirate.

You no longer even attempt to hide your stinking racism.

Bwahahahahah!!!!

United States

#178822 Jun 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Has your ' unintentional War Crimes tribunal' made any arrests lately, racist Somalian?
'Bahahahahahaha!!!!!'

As the international War Crimes tribunal had tried Bush & co for war crimes, you next US mercenary! Sooner or later you, you next NFL the mercenary!! One for world Humanity! bHahhaaaa

United States

#178823 Jun 23, 2014
reprinted 2012 [Texe Marrs] paperback, p92

Sovereigns and Popes, both, usually had one or more Jews as astrologers and advisers, and they frequently gave Jews control over their very life by employing them as physicians. Political power was thus gained by Jews in almost every Gentile country alongside with financial power, since Jewish court-bankers manipulated state funds and taxes.

United States

#178824 Jun 23, 2014
Yes keep bugging me NFL , as I post away, you not gonna like when you rile ,me up on topix, i just post, you hated it!! Bahahhahaaa One stupid post you post to me, i post 2 posts that piss u off! Babababaa

United States

#178825 Jun 23, 2014
reprinted 2012 [Texe Marrs] paperback, p92
k "
Sovereigns and Popes, both, usually had one or more Jews as astrologers and advisers, and they frequently gave Jews control over their very life by employing them as physicians. Political power was thus gained by Jews in almost every Gentile country alongside with financial power, since Jewish court-bankers manipulated state funds and taxes.

An NFL Fan

USA

#178826 Jun 23, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM a somalain and Racist! next the mercenary!! One for turd Humanity! bHahhaaaa
It's funny when a racist such as you becomes flustered and can no longer answer for his dirty bigotry, Somali racist pirate.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

An NFL Fan

USA

#178827 Jun 23, 2014
idiot wrote:
Yes keep bugging me NFL , as I post away, post you post to me, i post 2 posts that piss me off! Babababaa
Do you enjoy hating Jewish people, racist Somali?

Bwahahahaha!!!!!

An NFL Fan

USA

#178829 Jun 23, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Henry Ford supported the Hitler and you jews is no different from Hitler,r all vying for control...
Bhahahhaaaa
!I AM a somalain pirate and Racist!
bHahhaaaa
So you admit to supporting Ford and Hitler, Somalian. I knew it.

Bwahahahahah!!!!
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldpeace

United States

#178830 Jun 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy hating Jewish people, racist Somali?
Bwahahahaha!!!!!
Not the Race but those Warring idealogy , kmow the differnce you war mongering dimwit!

Not a Somalian pirate and not racist! What does this mean jarhead!

It the warring Idealogy and not the Race,! get a peebrain, you warring IMP! Stand for Peace not for Wars that is based on idealogy .. you moron need to distingish between the two , you war mongering Dimwit!

As For-peace jews who want to run far away and want not thing to do with their brother, the War mongering Zionist jews!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min guest 672,676
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 104,275
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 981,084
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Jake999 619,370
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr Jehova Witness 46,186
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Jehova Witness 445,832
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Peter Ross 6,186
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr chazmo 286,296
More from around the web