NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is WIR?
U don't know about WIR ? Bhaahhaaaaaa
uidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#178254 Jun 17, 2014
uidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to say not anti-Semetic! Even some of the for-peaceful Jews want not thing to do with their war mongering brothers, the warring Zionist jews, Its is Zion idealogy. is cause various problems in Mid East and in the state!~ Do you now about obnoxious The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion and its implications and what are their protocols?
How can you say i'm anti-semetic, you need to distinguish between human social values and corrupted idealogy, do most of you are clueless what really going on in this world? Eight ball and his many multi-facet screen names is worst ones , they ultimately support evil men without moral , can do what to its on nation and world in it? Come on lisw use you brain! Bahhahahahaaa
Add! And, Not an Anarchist!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#178255 Jun 18, 2014
" It is as silly to blame Bush as it was silly to blame Kennedy for the killing fields." - Lisw

"Then how is it not silly; to blame Obama for the Beghazi killing fields?" - SKL

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#178256 Jun 18, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You are definitely a fool. Why don't you go do your schtick somewhere else where it's appreciated.
....because, free speech and stuff??

lisw wrote:
World Idiot is anti-semetic and he calls people zionists who are pro-Israel, which we should be because they are our ally.
He is not a muslim, he is an anarchist. You waste more time on this thread than he does with his continuous cut and paste. any discussion that becomes possible is drowned out by both of you and your continuous white noise.
Discussion is always possible.

I invested in headphones.......

:)

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#178257 Jun 18, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text> ....because, free speech and stuff??
<quoted text> Discussion is always possible.
I invested in headphones.......
:)
Now, dag nab it ... I really wish people would quit using that term so far out of context it's not funny.

Free speech: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"

lisw is not Congress, nor did she abridge the freedom of speech of the idiot's setup man. She merely suggested that she take his sorry, silly, pathetic little act someplace else.

If you know of a provision of what we commonly refer to as 'free speech' that takes away lisw's right to suggest that a moron stfu, please ... point it out to me.

What I think is kind of funny, though ... the way you jumped on lisw here doesn't seem to be a whole lot different from the way lisw jumped on me because she didn't like the tone of my replies to Flash.

Things that make you go hmmmm ...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#178259 Jun 18, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
What I think is kind of funny, though ... the way you jumped on lisw here doesn't seem to be a whole lot different from the way lisw jumped on me because she didn't like the tone of my replies to Flash.
Ahem, it was me who didn't like the tone of your replies to Flash.

I mentioned it.

It was only when you attempted to defend your tone to me did lisw post her unsolicited observation.

I guess it is "a while lot different."

Just saying...

Location hidden

#178260 Jun 18, 2014
As I pointed out last night, sure, we have done some things wrong in this Administration, and the top man always takes the responsibility, and I have never ducked it.- http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1997/gen/resou...

Question-
Should Nixon have resigned?

Location hidden

#178261 Jun 18, 2014
uidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text> U don't know about WIR ? Bhaahhaaaaaa
I guess he / she was before my time.
Who's WIR?

Location hidden

#178262 Jun 18, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
" It is as silly to blame Bush as it was silly to blame Kennedy for the killing fields." - Lisw
"Then how is it not silly; to blame Obama for the Beghazi killing fields?" - SKL
Having fun with fallacies!
Fallacies #101

Bob's car is fast.
Bob's car is red.

My car is red.
Therefore my car must be fast.

Really?

Location hidden

#178263 Jun 18, 2014
Cancel that last post!
Boy did I blow that one!

Speed reading is not, I repeat, not fundamental!

Location hidden

#178264 Jun 18, 2014
Hell!

Maybe I did get it right.

I'm so confused!

(O_o)

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#178265 Jun 18, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>I guess he / she was before my time.
Who's WIR?
Bhaahhaaaaaaaa!

(Sorry. Couldn't resist.)

Location hidden

#178266 Jun 18, 2014
Feinstein echoing Cheney?

RUH-ROH!

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#178267 Jun 18, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
As I pointed out last night, sure, we have done some things wrong in this Administration, and the top man always takes the responsibility, and I have never ducked it.- http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1997/gen/resou...
Question-
Yes, I think President Nixon should have resigned. What cracked me up about the article was this part: "and the top man always takes the responsibility, and I have never ducked it." Of course he ducked the responsibility. He resigned only when the case built up against him was overwhelming. In my opinion President Nixon had no sense of honor.

BUT, a lot of what went down during that time was fuzzy to me. I was busy doing other things. LOL!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#178268 Jun 18, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Now, dag nab it ... I really wish people would quit using that term so far out of context it's not funny.
Free speech: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"
lisw is not Congress, nor did she abridge the freedom of speech of the idiot's setup man. She merely suggested that she take his sorry, silly, pathetic little act someplace else.
If you know of a provision of what we commonly refer to as 'free speech' that takes away lisw's right to suggest that a moron stfu, please ... point it out to me.
Omg, you're right. I'm sorry to you. Not about thinking you're foolish to be pro Obama though.
:/

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#178269 Jun 18, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
Question-
Yes, Nixon should have resigned. By the time Nixon resigned, impeachment and (more important) conviction was a foregone conclusion.

The tapes, which Nixon fought to keep private and lost, proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Nixon was involved up to his ass in the coverup of the burglary at the Watergate complex as well as the other nefarious operations run out of the White House by the so-called "Plumbers". As I recall ... that was a long-ass time ago ... several key & influential Republican Senators visited Nixon at the White House just before he resigned and bluntly told him the gig was up, and that they (or some of them) were inclined to vote to convict on at least one count.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#178270 Jun 18, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Omg, you're right. I'm sorry to you. Not about thinking you're foolish to be pro Obama though.
:/
No big deal ...

As far as 'pro Obama' goes, I voted for him, but I doubt very seriously that I am anywhere NEAR as pro Obama as you are anti-Obama. He ain't nothin' but a President, after all.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#178271 Jun 18, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>No big deal ...
As far as 'pro Obama' goes, I voted for him, but I doubt very seriously that I am anywhere NEAR as pro Obama as you are anti-Obama. He ain't nothin' but a President, after all.
We'll give you a break for the first vote, but how can informed voter vote for him the 2'nd time around?

(shrug)
common sense

Kansas City, MO

#178272 Jun 18, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
As I pointed out last night, sure, we have done some things wrong in this Administration, and the top man always takes the responsibility, and I have never duc:ked it.- http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1997/gen/resou...
Question-
Nixon ducked responsibly by resigning before facing impeachment hearings. He took no responsibility for his role or actions.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scan...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nixon_Inte...
common sense

Kansas City, MO

#178273 Jun 18, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text> Having fun with fallacies!
Fallacies #101
Bob's car is fast.
Bob's car is red.
My car is red.
Therefore my car must be fast.
Really?
OK bob, thanks for the lesson in logic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Robert F 985,680
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 18 min ImPeach 25,922
sex crime time to tell 22 min Coco4u 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Robert F 685,701
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Mirror Mirror Walls 445,848
What is the most forbidden sex you have had ? (Nov '16) 7 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 9
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 24
More from around the web