Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#178038 Jun 12, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
How YOU see it is irrelevant, an obvious oversight on your part.
I agree, to the irrelevancy part.

Why did you think what I thought WAS relevant?
We was just talk'in cuz!

Location hidden

#178039 Jun 12, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>What you don't seem to understand, or want to understand, is according to the contract Sterling signed, the NBA Commissioner and Board of Governors gets to decide whether or not the brand has been embarrassed or tarnished. Neither you nor I have a damned thing to say about it.

That's a fact, EVEN IF EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS TRUE.
Oh, I get it alright.

Ain't arguing.
Just saying and calling Bullsh*t!

Location hidden

#178040 Jun 12, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn about franchises and franchise agreements before getting too far ahead of yourself when trying to keep up with WWW, he knows a few things and does his homework. He makes crazy Ann Coulter look retarded making claims about "liberals" being retarded or mentally ill.
http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/108521...
BTW- WWW didn't pay me anything to say that nor do I owe him anything, nor does he owe me anything for saying what I just said about him.
*see above
common sense

Saint Paul, MN

#178042 Jun 12, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, to the irrelevancy part.
Why did you think what I thought WAS relevant?
We was just talk'in cuz!
I....didn't, YOU did, a little research on the matter would have made that clear to you. I guess you was just talk'in smack.
common sense

Saint Paul, MN

#178044 Jun 12, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>PUBLIC DISCLAIMER: There was no reach around here, but clearly everyone can see, the offer was extended. <¦-o
I thought I made it clear I wasn't offering, didn't need, nor invited one.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#178045 Jun 12, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know what to say in this one, Bob. Part of me feels just like you do. It's nothing more than silliness and at worst a backhanded slap to the American way of life. But another part of me feels we owe the Indian people so much because of what our ancestors did to theirs in settling this country. If it will help the healing process, even if those hurting are only a small minority, aren't we a strong enough people to help these people to move forward?

Having said that, though, I feel that after the Redskins name is changed, it will be some other demand we're faced with. There are some very unhappy people in our country and I think no matter what we do for them it will not be enough. I think that's the downside of making our country a haven for the world's huddled masses. There will always be a minority that feels they've been screwed.
Outstanding post, Strength. You summed it up brilliantly.
common sense

Saint Paul, MN

#178047 Jun 12, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I don't install Formica. LMAO! <¦-o
m.youtube.com/watch...
No-one installs formica, I thought I made that crystal clear to you, but apparently not. I said "here goes nothing" and that just shows how much I already know about you.

So, here is something new, you watch youtube videos for a living besides posting incessantly on topix, that explains everything. Which one of them is your A job?

Location hidden

#178048 Jun 12, 2014
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so incredibly sad. From what I understand, they know where all of the girls are but they can't move in because they're afraid they'll all be killed.
Do remember now, those girls were kidnapped by peaceful Muslims.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#178050 Jun 12, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Reading between the lines, it's obvious. <¦-o
No need to even waste your time on this gray boxer POS troll, NFL.

He's a master..........baiter, AKA Yellow Star Seed, from a distant galaxy known only to
seminal alien mutants.

Location hidden

#178051 Jun 12, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)— In a development that few had thought possible, Republicans in the Seventh District of Virginia on Tuesday night found an even bigger tool than Rep. Eric Cantor to represent them in the United States Congress.
Apparently deciding that Cantor was insufficiently heartless to represent their district, Republicans turned out to the polls to elect David Brat, a man whose political views “border on sociopathy,” according to exit-poll responses from voters who supported him.

During his concession speech, Rep. Cantor reflected on the mistakes that might have led to his defeat:“Should I have cut more school-lunch programs for poor children? Perhaps. Should I have cast more votes to screw over disaster victims? Definitely. Should I have not said the thing about treating children of immigrants like human beings? Man, do I wish I could take that one back. Hindsight is twenty-twenty, but at the end of the day I was just too damn empathic for this district.”

But Rep. Cantor was gracious in defeat, offering words of congratulation to the victorious Mr. Brat.“The people of the Seventh District have spoken,” he said.“The time has come to pass the torch to a new generation of asshats.”
When asked about the defeat of his longtime colleague in the House, Speaker John Boehner said,“I will give a formal statement as soon as I can stop laughing.”
:)
Catcher, assuming you quoted this article correctly (and I have no reason to think you didn't), why did you bother to post this example of gratuitous, insulting crap here?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#178052 Jun 12, 2014
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher, assuming you quoted this article correctly (and I have no reason to think you didn't), why did you bother to post this example of gratuitous, insulting crap here?
It's satire, Roberta.

Humor.

Just a little fun.

No offense intended.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#178054 Jun 12, 2014
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding post, Strength. You summed it up brilliantly.
Thank you Roberta.

Chicago, IL

#178055 Jun 12, 2014
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!

From time to time we all see evidence of how truly difficult it sometimes is for women in the West. Being a woman in some of the Muslim countries must be like waking up to find you are living your worst nightmare.

Chicago, IL

#178056 Jun 12, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a master..........baiter, AKA Yellow Star Seed, from a distant galaxy known only to
seminal alien mutants.
That was nice of you to do all of that research for Rudyard Kiplingesque, Bob.
common sense

Saint Paul, MN

#178058 Jun 12, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>In the building trades, everyone calls laminated countertops Formica. It is common for a company name to be applied to a specific part or material, when that said company was the originator or dominant manufacturer. But what do I know, I've only been a commercial / industrial electrician for 26 years and hold a State Master Electrician license. My career was somewhat obvious, when it says I belong to the IBEW on my bio page, maybe you're just not very perceptive. <¦-o
That only goes to show any idiot can can be a commercial/industrial electrician and hold a Master Electricians License in your state. I think the lightbulb in the outhouse is flickering on and off, ya better go check it out.....

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#178059 Jun 12, 2014
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kinda rich from someone who just posted
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
common sense

Saint Paul, MN

#178060 Jun 12, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I figured that out. This piece of crap came onto the Soldier's thread as Yellow Piss Stain and attempted to lambaste me, when I was putting the foreign commie and muzzie trolls in their place. It goes to show, that this A-HOLE puts his leftist ideology above his country and the honorable members of the US Armed Forces, who bravely defend his freedom. BTW, it's me USA-1 not NFL. He doesn't like being mistaken for him, my post tend to be a little too edgy at times for his preference. That's just the way I call 'em, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.
If YOU are a member of the armed forces, you've exhibited very little if any honor, and I was making fun of you for the stupidity of your posts, period.

If I disparaged the honorable men and women of the armed forces on the "soldier's thread" then surely you can post it here as evidence, I be waiting.....and waiting.....and waiting.....and waiting, but don't anybody get their hopes up.

Location hidden

#178061 Jun 12, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's satire, Roberta.
Humor.
Just a little fun.
No offense intended.
Right.

“Mean People Suck”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#178062 Jun 12, 2014
And the hook gets set just a little tighter ...
common sense

Saint Paul, MN

#178064 Jun 12, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
seminal alien mutants.
It takes a troll to know a troll, and it takes a loser to know a loser....and know when he's been beaten.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min ChristineM 228,000
How bout them Denver BRONCOS, BABY???!!!!!!!!!!! 7 min Bev Jamison 8
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 13 min khalifa 909
Women fighting on the front lines 14 min Bev Jamison 7
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Michael 543,292
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 35 min Frank Smythe 191,462
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min Epiphany2 601,210
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr Edthirty 3,194
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr ChristineM 740,774
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Dr_Zorderz 259,771

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••