Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#178050 Jun 12, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Reading between the lines, it's obvious. <¦-o
No need to even waste your time on this gray boxer POS troll, NFL.

He's a master..........baiter, AKA Yellow Star Seed, from a distant galaxy known only to
seminal alien mutants.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#178051 Jun 12, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)— In a development that few had thought possible, Republicans in the Seventh District of Virginia on Tuesday night found an even bigger tool than Rep. Eric Cantor to represent them in the United States Congress.
Apparently deciding that Cantor was insufficiently heartless to represent their district, Republicans turned out to the polls to elect David Brat, a man whose political views “border on sociopathy,” according to exit-poll responses from voters who supported him.

During his concession speech, Rep. Cantor reflected on the mistakes that might have led to his defeat:“Should I have cut more school-lunch programs for poor children? Perhaps. Should I have cast more votes to screw over disaster victims? Definitely. Should I have not said the thing about treating children of immigrants like human beings? Man, do I wish I could take that one back. Hindsight is twenty-twenty, but at the end of the day I was just too damn empathic for this district.”

But Rep. Cantor was gracious in defeat, offering words of congratulation to the victorious Mr. Brat.“The people of the Seventh District have spoken,” he said.“The time has come to pass the torch to a new generation of asshats.”
When asked about the defeat of his longtime colleague in the House, Speaker John Boehner said,“I will give a formal statement as soon as I can stop laughing.”
:)
Catcher, assuming you quoted this article correctly (and I have no reason to think you didn't), why did you bother to post this example of gratuitous, insulting crap here?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#178052 Jun 12, 2014
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher, assuming you quoted this article correctly (and I have no reason to think you didn't), why did you bother to post this example of gratuitous, insulting crap here?
It's satire, Roberta.

Humor.

Just a little fun.

No offense intended.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#178054 Jun 12, 2014
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding post, Strength. You summed it up brilliantly.
Thank you Roberta.

Chicago, IL

#178055 Jun 12, 2014
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Do remember now, those girls were kidnapped by peaceful Muslims.
LOL!

From time to time we all see evidence of how truly difficult it sometimes is for women in the West. Being a woman in some of the Muslim countries must be like waking up to find you are living your worst nightmare.

Chicago, IL

#178056 Jun 12, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a master..........baiter, AKA Yellow Star Seed, from a distant galaxy known only to
seminal alien mutants.
That was nice of you to do all of that research for Rudyard Kiplingesque, Bob.
common sense

Eden Prairie, MN

#178058 Jun 12, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>In the building trades, everyone calls laminated countertops Formica. It is common for a company name to be applied to a specific part or material, when that said company was the originator or dominant manufacturer. But what do I know, I've only been a commercial / industrial electrician for 26 years and hold a State Master Electrician license. My career was somewhat obvious, when it says I belong to the IBEW on my bio page, maybe you're just not very perceptive. <¦-o
That only goes to show any idiot can can be a commercial/industrial electrician and hold a Master Electricians License in your state. I think the lightbulb in the outhouse is flickering on and off, ya better go check it out.....

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#178059 Jun 12, 2014
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kinda rich from someone who just posted
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Do remember now, those girls were kidnapped by peaceful Muslims.
common sense

Eden Prairie, MN

#178060 Jun 12, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I figured that out. This piece of crap came onto the Soldier's thread as Yellow Piss Stain and attempted to lambaste me, when I was putting the foreign commie and muzzie trolls in their place. It goes to show, that this A-HOLE puts his leftist ideology above his country and the honorable members of the US Armed Forces, who bravely defend his freedom. BTW, it's me USA-1 not NFL. He doesn't like being mistaken for him, my post tend to be a little too edgy at times for his preference. That's just the way I call 'em, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.
If YOU are a member of the armed forces, you've exhibited very little if any honor, and I was making fun of you for the stupidity of your posts, period.

If I disparaged the honorable men and women of the armed forces on the "soldier's thread" then surely you can post it here as evidence, I be waiting.....and waiting.....and waiting.....and waiting, but don't anybody get their hopes up.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#178061 Jun 12, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's satire, Roberta.
Humor.
Just a little fun.
No offense intended.
Right.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#178062 Jun 12, 2014
And the hook gets set just a little tighter ...
common sense

Eden Prairie, MN

#178064 Jun 12, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
seminal alien mutants.
It takes a troll to know a troll, and it takes a loser to know a loser....and know when he's been beaten.
common sense

Eden Prairie, MN

#178066 Jun 12, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>You have no clue of the level of complexity some of the stuff I've worked on.
Doorbells and porch lights would be my guess. Maybe even ceiling fans.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#178067 Jun 12, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>So you consider my negative posts directed at anti American propagandists dishonorable? So you had to but in and set things straight, by singling me out and ganging up on me with foreign propagandists; because you with your dim witted subpar intellect, found my posts stupid. Nice job at back peddling Yellow Stain, but you didn't have the well being of this country or it's veterans in mind when you were shooting your mouth off. Hey, it's a free country, you can keep company with Nork propagandists and Islamo-Nazis all you like. <¦-o
Why don't the two of you take this (and yourselves in the process) back over to that thread?

Just a thought ...

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#178068 Jun 12, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't the two of you take this (and yourselves in the process) back over to that thread?
Just a thought ...
I was going to suggest they just get out a ruler.
common sense

Eden Prairie, MN

#178069 Jun 12, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>So you consider my negative posts directed at anti American propagandists dishonorable?
I consider your posts to be idiotic, and you lying about me attacking the honorable men and women of the armed forces on the "soldier's thread" is dishonorable.
common sense

Eden Prairie, MN

#178070 Jun 12, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't the two of you take this (and yourselves in the process) back over to that thread?
Just a thought ...
I posted there a couple times one day a while back, he brings that nonsense back here all the time. Sorry willie, the thread has degraded again and I have contributed, but I was trying my best not too.

I'll take a break from this but you know that doesn't guarantee anything on this thread, it happens even when I'm not posting here. My apologies to you.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#178071 Jun 12, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to suggest they just get out a ruler.
Metric or 'merkun?

Have to be 'merkun, otherwise USA would start screaming commie.
common sense

Eden Prairie, MN

#178072 Jun 12, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to suggest they just get out a ruler.
You made me laugh, you haven't done that in a while.
common sense

Eden Prairie, MN

#178076 Jun 12, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Your reading comprehension is piss poor. You should go back and reread my post before accusing me of lying about you. What I stated about you, was spot on correct. I didn't say you said anything about our Armed Forces, I stated that your leftist ideology compelled you to side with Nork propagandists and Islamo-Nazis and assist them against me. I was there sticking up for our service people, by derailing their propaganda every way I could. But you don't care about that. To be expected from an idiot like you. <¦-o
You have failed miserably, let's hope we don't have to rely on you defending this country from the commie takeover that has you so worried.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Tellthetruth 989,858
Spread This Around & Stop The Lies! 27 min Truth 1
News Arresting the homeless isn't the answer (Jul '12) 1 hr Christie Taylor 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr iamcuriousnow 42,498
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr European Slave 156
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 690,591
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 5 hr Paul McCartney is... 639
More from around the web