Bush is a hero

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#177544 May 27, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Define 'successful'.........and then ask yourself why you should get to be the group defining 'success' for every other group.
What you're really saying here, is
"All minorities have it tough, and it's going to stay that way, until "they" become "us".
And then you shrugged.
I'd say Black Heart hit the nail square.
I'm satisfied with the current working definition.

I believe it applies to all groups and am a bit perplexed as to why you believe only "certain" groups have the authority to define terms. If you have evidence of that claim please make it known.

Regarding your second assertion, I agree...partially.
All minorities do have it tough but I would add that they will always have it tough because they will never "become us" ,that is assuming you are referring to the majority.

You are aren't you?

And lastly, there is truth in Black Hearts words.
And as unjust as he and others have been treatedl, it is nothing new. It has always been that way and always will.

Solution?

Legislation?
Failed

Education?
Failed

Religion?
Failed

Election?
Failed

Protest?
Failed

Violence?
Failed

Passivism?
Failed

If I have left something out and I'm sure I have, please feel free to include it if you so desire.

Oh and by the way, I support the Black Hearts of the world hitting nails square. I'm certain they are compelled to do so and with very good reason.

Bleeding Hearts...not so much.

Location hidden

#177545 May 27, 2014
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not opinion it fact!

The handicap-of-society, the weak and defense-less those with out a voice... are being bully everyday by those corrupted Power, how can you sleep at night?

Are ignorant and clueless and/or are you as Stupid as bad bob the" Belligerent Child" ,

As Black Heart coin-phrased him to "T",'Belligerent Child "so?

Are you even human?
?
UIdiotrRaceMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#177549 May 27, 2014
<quoted text>Mornin' Bob..........
Gooood morning Bob! You sound like an Idiot! BAhahajaajajajajaaajaa
UIdiotrRaceMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#177551 May 27, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>I was too drunk through that part of school, for any of that commie bullshit to have sunk in, CHOCOLATE FACE. Will you be marauding the high sees 5 miles off the Ivory Coast tomarrow, dumb Somali? <¦-o
lair! Nor a somalia Pirate! So Eight Ball know about and are associate with Somalia pirates , you bad boy! The International War Crimes Tribunal had tried Bush & co for war crimes and you next Eightball the mercenary!! One for Humanity, good riddance to war mongering rubbish like you lowlife murderous warring grunter of scvmbaggers! Bhahahahahahaaa !

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#177553 May 27, 2014
[QUOTE who="Idiot<quoted text>Here you go ignorant war mongering Lowlife empathyless grunters scvmsbaggers[/QUOTE]

Save yourself the strain of thinking and just paste 'duh-HEW' in all your posts, ignorant Somalian pirate.

'Bwahahahaha!!!!'
HasbhaRAT Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#177554 May 27, 2014
Lunatic wrote:
<quoted text>
Save yourself the strain of thinking and just paste 'duh-HEW' in all your posts, ignorant Somalian pirate.
'Bwahahahaha!!!!'
Change you nick to Nuts or Idiot instead of other posters then we would know in advance to avoid your smell like the shite and latrines, Lunatic Larry Lucifer.
UidiotMAkeworldp eace

United States

#177555 May 27, 2014
An NFL Fan - Mecenary wrote:
<quoted text>
'Bwahahahaha!!!!'
Not a Somalian pirate! I like to give you big headache with my writing about you evils , Look you grunting pinhead NFL the lowlife grunter, in all you posts to dated are mostly are one-liners filled with curse words, ad Hominems... it sure say alot about you mentally challenged peebrain of a war mongering barbarian that you are! Bush & co tried for War Crimes against humanity , you next ! One For Humanity! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaaaaaaa

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#177558 May 27, 2014
Hahaha!
UIdiotRACEWORLDP EACE

United States

#177559 May 28, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
?
Afghanistan’s child victims of US depleted uranium ...
http://WWW.uranium-news.com/2010/03/27/afghan... ...
... The images presented here are so horrific that it had me in tears just ... VICTIMS OF URANIUM MUNITIONS USED BY THE US FORCES IN ...
UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#177560 May 28, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Are you 'Right Twix' or 'Left Twix', CHOCOLATE FACE? I think we all know the answer to that one, khat chewing Somali pirate. BWHAJSJSHJJFGHILCTJKHAHAHAAAAA AAA! <¦-o
Again not Somalian pirate ! No go apolitical, politicians of both party are corrupted and failed the our Americans. Left and right are just propaganda tools of those in power use to fool the masses into divisions, often wars are incited among nations/brothers Wake up stupid, you ignorant peebrain grants!

And Bush & Co tried for War crimes at International War Crimes trinbunal, you next Eight Ball the mercenary! One for Humaniy! Truth and Justice and light over Darkness, Good over Evil, for every moral And Ethical Society! Again One For WORLD Himanity!!

Bhahahaahhaaa MWhahhaahahahha!

United States

#177561 May 28, 2014
Depleted Uranium to Blame for Iraqi Birth Defects ...
americamagazine.org/content/all-things/deplet... ...
Depleted Uranium to Blame for Iraqi Birth Defects? Kevin Clarke | Oct 16 2012 - 2:00pm

United States

#177562 May 28, 2014
Depleted Uranium - John A. Rand - Google Sites
https://sites.google.com/site/kitkirja/deplet...
... the United States uses depleted uranium for bomb and ... One out of twelve children in the US is ... Photos About Effects Of Depleted Uranium :...

United States

#177563 May 28, 2014
www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/Article_23...
Yes, they fire radiation out into the very same air that our families breathe. Tons of radioactive munitions, in fact. Depleted Uranium is the name of one of the ...

United States

#177564 May 28, 2014
US WAR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
John Pilger, Heroes, p258
‘Anti-personnel' technology was deployed with impunity; the bombs which sprayed needles into flesh and organs and were difficult to detect in X-rays created little fuss. Although millions of gallons of Agent Orange were dumped on Vietnam during the 1960s, the outcry about its genetic and environmental effects came only as the war was ending... The good old blundering 'green machine' was a murder machine.
Death squads, which were to prove so effective in Central America, were expertly organized in Vietnam. An estimated 50,000 South Vietnamese were systematically murdered by assassins working for the CIA's 'Phoenix Programme'. The most decorated American soldier of the war, Lieutenant Colonel Anthony Herbert, wrote in his book, Soldier,'They wanted me to take charge of execution teams that wiped out entire families and tried to make it look as though the VC themselves had done the killing.'

United States

#177565 May 28, 2014
David Model,

"Agent Orange is a chemical weapon and clearly qualifies as a weapon of mass destruction. It was also aimed primarily at foliage in the jungle which is clearly a civilian target. Many civilians died or were severely burned by Agent Orange and many American soldiers who had handled the defoliant experienced effects many years later. Therefore, the use of Agent Orange, authorized by President Johnson on March 9, 1965, was a war crime. It should also be noted that this weapon of mass destruction was used in South Vietnam against the people whom the United States were supporting in this war.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#177566 May 28, 2014
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
www.axisoflogic.com/artman/pub lish/Article_23826.shtml
Yes, they fire radiation out into the very same air that our families breathe. Tons of radioactive munitions, in fact. Depleted Uranium is the name of one of the ...
I catapault myself on your post to report as follows:

WEST POINT (The Borowitz Report)—President Obama raised eyebrows with his West Point commencement address Wednesday by offering a defense of his controversial foreign-policy doctrine of not invading countries for no reason.

Conservative critics were taken aback by Obama’s speech, which was riddled with incendiary remarks about only using military force for a clearly identified and rational purpose.

Obama did not shy away from employing polarizing rhetoric, often using words such as “responsible” and “sensible” to underscore his message.

Harland Dorrinson, a fellow at the conservative think tank the Center for Global Intervention, said that he was “stunned” to see Obama “defend his failure to engage the United States in impulsive and random military adventures.”

“History tells us that the best way to earn respect around the world is by using your military in a totally unpredictable and reckless manner,” he said.“Today, President Obama showed once again that he doesn’t get it.”

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#177567 May 28, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm satisfied with the current working definition.
Of course you are - it's a definition codified (as it were) by the majority of capitalist WASPs, who conquered the Native population of the continent they 'discovered', in order to implement it.
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>I believe it applies to all groups
Even those groups who don't apply it tot themselves?
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text> and am a bit perplexed as to why you believe only "certain" groups have the authority to define terms.
Well that's understandable, since I believe EVERY group has the authority to define 'success' for itself, in addition to believing in the individual's authority to define success for him/herself.(pretty much the opposite of the position you're assigning me - no thanks.)
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>If you have evidence of that claim please make it known.
Sorry, I'm loathe to present evidence of a falsely imputed claim, which I didn't make.
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>Regarding your second assertion, I agree...partially.
Oh, goodie. I feel so special..........cough, gag)
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>All minorities do have it tough but I would add that they will always have it tough because they will never "become us" And lastly, there is truth in Black Hearts words.
Um, the only way minorities achieve success, as defined by the majority, is to acquire the attributes which the majority insist indicate success.

Many, MANY minority individuals, have subsumed their identities as a minority, into an identity consistent with the majority's preferences, in order to achieve success as defined by others.
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>And as unjust as he and others have been treatedl, it is nothing new. It has always been that way and always will.
Solution?
Legislation?
Failed
Education?
Failed
Religion?
Failed
Election?
Failed
Protest?
Failed
Violence?
Failed
Passivism?
Failed
"Always will?"

Only if we persist in our majority.
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>If I have left something out and I'm sure I have, please feel free to include it if you so desire.
Oh and by the way, I support the Black Hearts of the world hitting nails square. I'm certain they are compelled to do so and with very good reason.
Bleeding Hearts...not so much.
You don't support bleeding hearts hitting nails square?

What, you'd prefer the bleeding hearts to have bleeding thumbs into the bargain?

Damn white of 'ye.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#177568 May 29, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>

WEST POINT (The Borowitz Report)—President Obama raised eyebrows with his West Point commencement address Wednesday by offering a defense of his controversial foreign-policy doctrine of not invading countries for no reason.
Conservative critics were taken aback by Obama’s speech, which was riddled with incendiary remarks about only using military force for a clearly identified and rational purpose.
Obama did not shy away from employing polarizing rhetoric, often using words such as “responsible” and “sensible” to underscore his message.
Harland Dorrinson, a fellow at the conservative think tank the Center for Global Intervention, said that he was “stunned” to see Obama “defend his failure to engage the United States in impulsive and random military adventures.”
“History tells us that the best way to earn respect around the world is by using your military in a totally unpredictable and reckless manner,” he said.“Today, President Obama showed once again that he doesn’t get it.”
WEST POINT (The Lyndowitz Report )

President Obama raised no eyebrows with his West Point commencement address Wednesday by offering yet another defensive speech of his non foreign-policy doctrine confirming to the world, we really have lost our minds.

Liberals, particularly from lollypop-land, were as thrilled by Obama’s 19,472nd speech as they were when he made his red line comment which he wasn't smart enough to know was a really bad idea if he wasn't planning to actually follow through.

Obama did not shy away from employing polarizing rhetoric, often using words such as “responsible” and “sensible” to underscore his pointless message instead of more accurate adjectives like "clueless" and "indecisive" to reaffirm the fact he is indeed a confused and bumbling fool who cannot wait for his presidency to end.

“History tells us that the best way to earn respect around the world is to announce when we are leaving a war zone and how many troops we are leaving behind so as to give the jihadists ample time to plan a sensational goodbye celebration and as a special thank-you our Afghan hosts, we actually had someone in the Obama administration accidently give out the name of station chief in Afghanistan (not once but twice) and send that privileged sensitive information off to 6000 members of the press.

Today, President Obama showed once again that he gets it that standing before a graduating class of military men managing not to pee in his pants, insisting to the world he really isn't weak and to let the graduates know their service for which they are now highly trained won't really be necessary because The Apology Brigade of the United States which specializes in hugging our enemies, has everything under control.

Location hidden

#177569 May 29, 2014
<quoted text>Of course you are - it's a definition codified (as it were) by the majority of capitalist WASPs, who conquered the Native population of the continent they 'discovered', in order to implement it.
<quoted text> Even those groups who don't apply it tot themselves?
<quoted text>Well that's understandable, since I believe EVERY group has the authority to define 'success' for itself, in addition to believing in the individual's authority to define success for him/herself.(pretty much the opposite of the position you're assigning me - no thanks.)
<quoted text>Sorry, I'm loathe to present evidence of a falsely imputed claim, which I didn't make.
<quoted text>Oh, goodie. I feel so special..........cough, gag)
<quoted text>Um, the only way minorities achieve success, as defined by the majority, is to acquire the attributes which the majority insist indicate success.
Many, MANY minority individuals, have subsumed their identities as a minority, into an identity consistent with the majority's preferences, in order to achieve success as defined by others.
<quoted text>
"Always will?"
Only if we persist in our majority.
<quoted text> You don't support bleeding hearts hitting nails square?
What, you'd prefer the bleeding hearts to have bleeding thumbs into the bargain?
Damn white of 'ye.
Good morning Sis!
I see I've gotten your hackle up!

That's what I like about you, you wear your hackle on your sleeve.

I don't have the time to respond properly to your post at the moment, I'm seriously tied up for a few days.

Thanks 'tho for the candid response, I promise I'll return the favor soon!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#177570 May 29, 2014
NEWS-FLASH wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Sis!
I see I've gotten your hackle up!
That's what I like about you, you wear your hackle on your sleeve.
I don't have the time to respond properly to your post at the moment, I'm seriously tied up for a few days.
Thanks 'tho for the candid response, I promise I'll return the favor soon!
Groovy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Whiskey Ben Solo 124,103
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Jim-ca 8,157
Women and Men: DO NOT marry/date an Engineer!!! (Oct '08) 17 min Jessica 123
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min George Justapose 682,044
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Comrade Trump 286,504
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 619,476
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr another viewer 982,433
More from around the web