Bush is a hero
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#177376 May 22, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's almost comforting to see that you're still incredibly stupid, stooge.
U dumbest Sychophant , still licking you Hilters smelly a$$! Bhahahahahaaa

United States

#177377 May 22, 2014
UidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Because the rest are clueless about G20 nations putting US on it pedastal , and a Global tax , and its macroeconomics interrelationships nor its reality ! BAhahhaahhaaa :p Hopefully some of you can decipher and Bon Voyage else Tent City USA a cummings! Mwhahahahahahahhahaaaa
ADD! As to posts as most intellectual astute understand me , most on here talk same BS also and boring as hell... Bahahahahahahaha

United States

#177378 May 22, 2014
look NFL grunter don't get me rile up again on Topix, else i come back on meathead soldiers Thread and give you piece of my mind and mouthful , you grunting NAZI AmeriKKKa jugheads! ABbabababaaaaaa

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#177379 May 22, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I wondered how long it would be before someone else on this forum brought this to the table........
http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2014/03/11/obam...
Logical next step - Novus Ordo Seclorum

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#177380 May 22, 2014
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
Came back looking for insights on the HR Bill that goes into effect on July 1. Guess nobody has heard of it, or doesn't care about the problems that will insue with inplimentation.
HR2847 is another obama baby. The meat of the bill says that ALL international transactions made with the dollar, have to be scrutinized by 'officials'. What's wrong with that? Well, for one thing, itnternational trade will slow down to eighteenth century schedules, and the banks will not sit still for it anyway. The thing is that many countries are already beating the drums to remove the dollar as the international trade unit, with dozens of allies already skirting the laws with trade partners. If the dollar is removed as trade , then all the money in your bank accounts will be so much wallpaper. In 1974, when the British Pound Sterling was removed, the banks dropped the value of the pound by fourteen percent, literally overnight.
And with barry printing money with both hands and giving the rich everything they want, the bottom of this ditch is soo deep, we don't know how bad it will be.
Great Briton survived their calamity because they hadn't overspent the way that this country has in the last six years.
The bill will speed up the removal of the dollar. Of course, this is nothing new. Economists have been warning everyone about this since the '08 meltdown. Probably why so many billionaires have renounced their U.S. citizenship over the last two years. they've left the continent and took their money with them. Word is that they've put their money in places with weak connections to the dollar.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/hr2...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#177381 May 22, 2014
IDIOT wrote:
give you piece of my mind and mouthful ,ABbabababaaaaaa
You can't afford to spare a piece of your small mind, imbecile.

United States

#177382 May 22, 2014
An NFL Fan The Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't afford to spare a piece of your small mind, imbecile.
Mind over matter ! yOU TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN, I SEE! And , you NFL have a mind of PEEBRAIN WAR MONGERING GRUNT JARHEAD! baHAHAAHAHHA mHAHHAHAAA

“Take It To The Limit”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#177383 May 22, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
So, which part of this article do you believe, if any of it? Is it the last paragraph that states that "No one not selling subscriptions is predicting this ..." or the bulk of the article that states that many of the smaller to medium bankers will most likely drop U.S. assets? The catastrphic consequences are obvious on that end, so is it real or scare tactics?
What I see is that IF many banks drop U.S. assets then they may not like using the dollar as the trade unit either, so we're back to square one.
Admittedly, I misinterpreted the whole. Forty page documents written by lawyer types have that effect on me, but it still boils down to...
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#177384 May 23, 2014
Rudyard Kiplingesque wrote:
<quoted text>
So, which part of this article do you believe, if any of it? Is it the last paragraph that states that "No one not selling subscriptions is predicting this ..." or the bulk of the article that states that many of the smaller to medium bankers will most likely drop U.S. assets? The catastrphic consequences are obvious on that end, so is it real or scare tactics?
What I see is that IF many banks drop U.S. assets then they may not like using the dollar as the trade unit either, so we're back to square one.
Admittedly, I misinterpreted the whole. Forty page documents written by lawyer types have that effect on me, but it still boils down to...
It's a task and a half these days to wade through waist deep junk info and try and discern the truth from the sci fi and to know what to think. The recent $$$ deal that China and Russia arrived at a couple days ago, isn't reassuring. Not only didn't the US get suited up for that International Money Bowl, they weren't even missed.

"Although receiving relatively little attention from the mainstream media, the Bank of China (BOC) just signed a non-dollar settlement deal with VTB, one of Russia’s largest commercial banks. The agreement will allow VTB and BOC to pay each in their domestic currency, removing the need for the US Dollar to settle the trade. This might not sound like much; but in terms of international trade and finance, it is huge."

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/us-dollar-lo...
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#177385 May 23, 2014
Does anyone else suspect that what we're seeing with the VA (and have been seeing for a long time) is not a foreshadowing for Obamacare recipients in the months and years ahead?

Does anyone know why a veteran can't just go to a doctor or hospital of his/her choice with a government voucher, be treated in a timely manner and have that office or hospital just send the bill to DC?

Does anyone know why the VA has a shortage of doctors except that after the gazillions of $$$$'s the government spends for new hires and bureaucrats, 300,000,000 miles of red tape, new administrative buildings with award winning landscaping designs, new cubicle dividers and copiers and shredders and computers and and expense accounts and retirement plans and bonus plans and vacations packages and legal teams put on retainer that eats up those $$$$'s, they have no money left to hire more doctors to treat our veterans which was KIND OF THE %#$@*!# PURPOSE?

Does anyone else see whenever BIG GOVERMENT sticks it's nose into everything better left to the private sector, it always ends up sucking.

===

Btw, how are things going since the bailout of Government Motors-- oops, I mean, General Motors.... How'd that work out?
Hero Cat

Los Angeles, CA

#177386 May 23, 2014
Bush is Nero without a fiddle.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#177387 May 23, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a task and a half these days to wade through waist deep junk info and try and discern the truth from the sci fi and to know what to think. The recent $$$ deal that China and Russia arrived at a couple days ago, isn't reassuring. Not only didn't the US get suited up for that International Money Bowl, they weren't even missed.
"Although receiving relatively little attention from the mainstream media, the Bank of China (BOC) just signed a non-dollar settlement deal with VTB, one of Russia’s largest commercial banks. The agreement will allow VTB and BOC to pay each in their domestic currency, removing the need for the US Dollar to settle the trade. This might not sound like much; but in terms of international trade and finance, it is huge."
Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/us-dollar-lo...
You little late it not couple days, you way way WAY behind on the financial/macroeconomics grapevine, and what you know Hint about BRICS impact , the US Petrodollar, And many lawsuits by various nations , and our Western bankers suicides, Moral and Financial Bankruptcy, US secret QE for Eurozone Austerity , many US Bank Failures , corruption and financial malfeasance, India working with Iran, our few Western Allies request US return Gold ... most of you are still sleepwalking Zombified. Mwbhahahahaha
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#177388 May 23, 2014
Hero Cat wrote:
And Big O'?

Bbahahhaaaa
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#177389 May 23, 2014
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You little late it not couple days,
Wrong. It was Wednesday. Two days ago.

China and Russia Reach 30-Year Gas Deal
By JANE PERLEZ
MAY 21, 2014

BEIJING — China and Russia signed a $400 billion gas deal on Wednesday, giving Moscow a megamarket for its leading export and linking two major powers that, despite a rocky history of alliances and rivalries, have drawn closer to counter the clout of the United States and Europe.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/22/world/asia/...
UIdiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#177390 May 23, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. It was Wednesday. Two days ago.
China and Russia Reach 30-Year Gas Deal
By JANE PERLEZ
MAY 21, 2014
BEIJING — China and Russia signed a $400 billion gas deal on Wednesday, giving Moscow a megamarket for its leading export and linking two major powers that, despite a rocky history of alliances and rivalries, have drawn closer to counter the clout of the United States and Europe.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/22/world/asia/...
Wrong Again , Bilateral trade and Currency deal before Oil Deal! No wonder you most of you lolwy Authoritarians are clueless what really going on in the world BWhahahahahaaa
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#177391 May 23, 2014
Putin's building a pipeline with a nod from his new pen-pal in China and the US fairy patrol is researching windmills that won't harm our birds whose preferred mode of transportation is generally flight, durable and lightweight solar panels and cow flatulence for home heating needs.

Laugh or cry..........
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#177392 May 23, 2014
UIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> BWhahahahahaaa
Maybe you could make an appointment at one of our fine veterans hospitals for that little "BWhahahahaha" problem you seem to have a hard time controlling. I'll bet they can squeeze you in by 2016.

Good luck!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#177393 May 23, 2014
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo flag Boy you aren't that important and you're on Topix.
You post from a hidden location and you can't display your flag in public without scorn, but you rule on Topix.
Don't do me any favors with your pretend childlike handling of the situation.
AnD YES, we see flag towels all over our beaches all the time. The Aussies and Kiwi's, The Japanese, the Vietnamese etc.....lately we have been getting high numbers of Chinese. It encourages tourist interaction. Google an ABC store and you can buy one so as to pretend that you are whole.
.......The last contact i had with a Rebel towel user was they were a drunken thief. If you start acting human i will tell you the story and location in Florida where it happened. Maybe you can clan up and see if one of your bros remember me .
Another keyboard commando tough guy. Direct your wind in another direction boy.

Location hidden

#177394 May 23, 2014
Hero Cat wrote:
So says the Zero who shares wisdom as Hero

Location hidden

#177395 May 23, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have since noted my May/June error. Yes, I leave tonight.
Shame on you for the anti-Muslim bigotry.
Barbados is my favorite Caribbean destination--beautiful beaches, sugar cane fields, rocky east coast, very interesting historically, and warm, friendly people. And no cutsie drinks for me--just Mt. Gay Black Barrel rum on the rocks.
I have never read a Grisham book, but have practiced law for decades.
After practicing for years one would think you would have mastered it.3110

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 2 hr The Judge 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr nanoanomaly 981,409
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Jedi Master 673,420
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr Barking Hillary 104,837
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 5 hr Godly Godlike 2
CNN: Bill Cosby past away today after long batt... (Dec '08) 5 hr What Was That 85
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 8 hr Mojo Hojo 1,562
More from around the web