Bush is a hero

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#177339 May 20, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that.
Keep screwing in the light bulb and maybe it'll flash on for you one of these days.
In the meantime, you can stay in the dark with your Tea Party friends and keep your party sliding downhill to oblivion.
What I can't figure out is how you can laugh, given the Republican Party tailspin.
Nine out of ten dentists recommend voting 'Independent', for their patients who DO vote....

Of course, the suicide rate among dentists is pretty high......

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#177340 May 20, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Nine out of ten dentists recommend voting 'Independent', for their patients who DO vote....
Of course, the suicide rate among dentists is pretty high......
Another interesting non sequitur:

Mississippi dips its toe into antireality - Mississippi state representative Gary Chism has decided that science is stupid
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronom ...
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#177341 May 20, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that.
Keep screwing in the light bulb and maybe it'll flash on for you one of these days.
In the meantime, you can stay in the dark with your Tea Party friends and keep your party sliding downhill to oblivion.
What I can't figure out is how you can laugh, given the Republican Party tailspin.
"your party sliding downhill into oblivion?"
"the Republican Party tailspin?"

Really?

Do you NOT remember the midterm election in 2010 or doesn't your brain retain information from that far back? It was the one Obama referred to as "taking a shellacking." Well, pay attention because you may get to see a repeat performance of that one only the stakes this time are much higher. The democrats could lose control of the Senate. Do you understand what that means for democrats?

This is exactly why I rarely engage you. You are the most ill-informed democrat on this forum.
==

Poll: For the midterms, a tilt to the GOP
May 5, 2014

"WASHINGTON — Democrats hoping improvements in the economy's course and the Affordable Care Act's implementation would level the playing field for November's elections should brace themselves.

A nationwide USA TODAY/Pew Research Center Poll shows the strongest tilt to Republican candidates at this point in a midterm year in at least two decades, including before partisan "waves" in 1994 and 2010 that swept the GOP into power. Though Election Day is six months away — a lifetime in politics — at the moment, Democrats are saddled by angst over the economy, skepticism about the health care law and tepid approval of the president.

"People should start opening their eyes and seeing we're not on track," says Brenna Collins, 32, a small-business owner from Kasson, Minn., who was among those surveyed. "Not exactly saying Republicans are right but that things need to change."

By more than 2-1, 65%-30%, Americans say they want the president elected in 2016 to pursue different policies and programs than the Obama administration, rather than similar ones.

In the 2014 elections, registered voters are inclined to support the Republican candidate over the Democrat in their congressional district by 47%-43%. That 4-percentage-point edge may seem small, but it's notable because Democrats traditionally fare better among registered voters than they do among those who actually cast ballots, especially in low-turnout midterms.

"It's huge," says former Virginia congressman Tom Davis, who twice chaired the Republican congressional campaign committee. He says its potential impact is tempered only because House Republicans already hold a 233-seat majority, including most swing seats. Even so, the friendly landscape, if it holds, could help the GOP bolster its majority in the House and gain the six seats needed to claim control of the Senate."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

Manhattan Beach, CA

#177342 May 20, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"your party sliding downhill into oblivion?"
"the Republican Party tailspin?"
Really?
Do you NOT remember the midterm election in 2010 or doesn't your brain retain information from that far back? It was the one Obama referred to as "taking a shellacking." Well, pay attention because you may get to see a repeat performance of that one only the stakes this time are much higher. The democrats could lose control of the Senate. Do you understand what that means for democrats?
This is exactly why I rarely engage you. You are the most ill-informed democrat on this forum.
Oh, really?

You're the one with the poor memory. You celebrated Romney's "victory" somewhat prematurely. You were absolutely sure he would win. You had no doubt. None whatsoever. And he lost. So what did Lyndi do? Blamed the loss on ill-informed voters.

Midterm elections are always a problem for the incumbent. Always. But don't start celebrating too soon this time, you might end up having to insult the voters one more time.

It's a pattern with you. And by the way, don't be so self-centered. I'm not looking for engagement. Just entertainment.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#177343 May 20, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one with the poor memory. You celebrated Romney's "victory" somewhat prematurely. You were absolutely sure he would win. You had no doubt. None whatsoever. And he lost. So what did Lyndi do? Blamed the loss on ill-informed voters.
Selective reasoning, ya freakin DOLT! Millions of US citizens, nearly half the nation was "sure" Romney would send the Obamas packin'. Course I wouldn't expect that to mean anything to a sorry-adze Obama enabler like you.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Midterm elections are always a problem for the incumbent. Always. But don't start celebrating too soon this time, you might end up having to insult the voters one more time.
It'll take more than low info voters this time in the midterms, worthless troll. It'll take dead people, people voting in numerous precincts, pets, ACORN, and a host of other magician's tricks. That's why "progressive liberals HATE the idea of voter ID cards. Ya gotta show ID cards for virtually everything you wanna do these days. But let's not mandate them just for an insignificant event like NATIONAL ELECTIONS.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a pattern with you. And by the way, don't be so self-centered. I'm not looking for engagement. Just entertainment.
You're a LYING GD rat. You been stalking Lyndi ever since she got here, and there are several of us in here who've noticed. You have the audacity to believe she'll fawn over every word you write, or that somehow you can "mentor poor l'il misguided Lyndi" .

NEWFLASH ya POS. Lyndi & the other gals in here are smarter and more political savvy on their worst days than you'll ever be, on your best.

Take a 1-way flight to Beijing and see if you can "mentor" the Chinese into cutting down their factory pollution. When you get outta prison, go "mentor" India to see if they'll cut their carbon emissions.

Manhattan Beach, CA

#177344 May 20, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Selective reasoning, ya freakin DOLT! Millions of US citizens, nearly half the nation was "sure" Romney would send the Obamas packin'. Course I wouldn't expect that to mean anything to a sorry-adze Obama enabler like you.
<quoted text>
It'll take more than low info voters this time in the midterms, worthless troll. It'll take dead people, people voting in numerous precincts, pets, ACORN, and a host of other magician's tricks. That's why "progressive liberals HATE the idea of voter ID cards. Ya gotta show ID cards for virtually everything you wanna do these days. But let's not mandate them just for an insignificant event like NATIONAL ELECTIONS.
<quoted text>
You're a LYING GD rat. You been stalking Lyndi ever since she got here, and there are several of us in here who've noticed. You have the audacity to believe she'll fawn over every word you write, or that somehow you can "mentor poor l'il misguided Lyndi" .
NEWFLASH ya POS. Lyndi & the other gals in here are smarter and more political savvy on their worst days than you'll ever be, on your best.
Take a 1-way flight to Beijing and see if you can "mentor" the Chinese into cutting down their factory pollution. When you get outta prison, go "mentor" India to see if they'll cut their carbon emissions.
It's very poor manners to quote somebody falsely (mentor poor....").

I'm off to Barbados tomorrow evening. Got some advice on what to do there in the mentoring field?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#177345 May 20, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very poor manners to quote somebody falsely (mentor poor....").
I'm off to Barbados tomorrow evening. Got some advice on what to do there in the mentoring field?
Oh ya mean like using my post to BRAG about yer next "globetrotting" experience? Here's another FLASH for ya, Weevil. nO oNe CaReS!!!!!!!!!!

And whatever gave you the slightest idea I cared anything about manners, dumass. Have you noticed my user name?

Ah declaruh Maudy, you are the dummest so-called lahyah on this here planet.
Bully Bob_Nothing to say

Honolulu, HI

#177346 May 20, 2014
Catcher 1 have an excellent trip. Traveling is healthy food for the mind.

Bobby can't spell; i don't care but shows he's a hypocrite!

Bobby wishes he was born a republican. He so badly needs to be thought of as one.

Booby Bob has never taken a mid-term in his life, so he may be surprised at there outcome. If there is a Bakersfield Bridge Bobby may jump.

Bossy Bobby seems to know everything about everything and everybody and he will tell you where to go.

Baloney Bobby uses all caps to express his thought. Laughing My Ass Off.

Biddy Bob accuses others because he is a Topix Troll with Seven Years invested on this bottom feeder forum.

Bobby Baby would get his @ss kicked by Daddy Bobby if he knew his son acted like a b!tchy baby.

Grand Baby, Boos, Bad Bob because he never feels the love a grandchild should feel
because Big Baby Bob is always on Topix.

$$ We got more rain today i'm starting to think it may be Big Bad Bobby tears.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#177349 May 21, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really?
Yes, really. And this is the part when you >really< should stop talking.
Wandering down Memory Lane.......... You predicted the "extinction" of the republican party. You have stated that "the republican party will be on the wrong side of history" and recently you informed me "your party sliding downhill into oblivion" and announced the republican party is in a "tailspin" when that's not the case. I also recall you feeling warm "tailwinds" after Obama's second inaugural speech which you found so inspiring and glorious and memorable. NEWSFLASH: Nobody else remembers it and without looking up the transcript, YOU can't write a meaningful synopsis of what he said.

Additionally, when the polls of the country are showing 2 to 1 Americans want to elect a president in 2016 based on policies and politics that are UNLIKE those of Obama, what would YOU call the people who voted for him? Smart? Well informed? Insightful? Look at it this way and maybe it'll sink in. Only 18 months ago he won his second term and 18 months later, 65% of the country are saying they want to get AWAY from his policies. What's THAT tell you about his voter?

And FYI, Bill Clinton won congressional seats in his 2nd midterm so don't be saying "Midterm elections are always a problem for the incumbent. Always." Look it up if you doubt me.

And finally, I don't find you entertaining and if getting in my face nearly every time I post knowing I don't like it simply because you find ME entertaining is how you conduct yourself, you're obviously ill-bred, which makes me like you even less. IF that's possible.

===
Here, ponder something worthwhile.

Which is worse?

A) Christians who sit on a forum day in and day out trying to prove to atheists that God exists knowing their belief is based on faith, not intellect

OR

B) Atheists who sit on a forum day in and day out demanding proof from Christians that God exists knowing their belief is based on faith, not intellect

Now, run along to the hamster wheel on your religious forum where you spend 8+ hours a DAY and have written over 19,000 posts trying to impress and bully people who are easily impressed and sadly, unsuspecting targets of bullies like you. Unbeknownst to them, you suffer from extreme low self-esteem issues and are only there because slapping around the guy or girl who struggled to get through the 10th grade, makes you feel better about yourself.
common sense

Eden Prairie, MN

#177350 May 21, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya mean like using my post to BRAG about yer next "globetrotting" experience? Here's another FLASH for ya, Weevil. nO oNe CaReS!!!!!!!!!!
And whatever gave you the slightest idea I cared anything about manners, dumass. Have you noticed my user name?
Ah declaruh Maudy, you are the dummest so-called lahyah on this here planet.

If you don't care then why reply?

Evidently, you do care.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#177351 May 21, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah, bring an umbrella to Barbados this time of year, watch out for the nasty sand fleas and when you get back, find yourself a decent travel agent. You're no wizard when it comes to picking the right time of year to be going places.

OR, if you're faking all your trips and just changing the location on your avatar to pretend you're traveling which sounds like something you'd do, do try and check the weather in advance before you announce one of your fantasy trips so you can at least appear to be a seasoned traveler.
Sightseeing in London back in February? Can you guess why the admission lines to everything you went to see were so short?

Fremont, CA

#177352 May 21, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, really. And this is the part when you >really< should stop talking.
Wandering down Memory Lane.......... You predicted the "extinction" of the republican party. You have stated that "the republican party will be on the wrong side of history" and recently you informed me "your party sliding downhill into oblivion" and announced the republican party is in a "tailspin" when that's not the case. I also recall you feeling warm "tailwinds" after Obama's second inaugural speech which you found so inspiring and glorious and memorable. NEWSFLASH: Nobody else remembers it and without looking up the transcript, YOU can't write a meaningful synopsis of what he said.
Additionally, when the polls of the country are showing 2 to 1 Americans want to elect a president in 2016 based on policies and politics that are UNLIKE those of Obama, what would YOU call the people who voted for him? Smart? Well informed? Insightful? Look at it this way and maybe it'll sink in. Only 18 months ago he won his second term and 18 months later, 65% of the country are saying they want to get AWAY from his policies. What's THAT tell you about his voter?
And FYI, Bill Clinton won congressional seats in his 2nd midterm so don't be saying "Midterm elections are always a problem for the incumbent. Always." Look it up if you doubt me.
And finally, I don't find you entertaining and if getting in my face nearly every time I post knowing I don't like it simply because you find ME entertaining is how you conduct yourself, you're obviously ill-bred, which makes me like you even less. IF that's possible.
===
Here, ponder something worthwhile.
Which is worse?
A) Christians who sit on a forum day in and day out trying to prove to atheists that God exists knowing their belief is based on faith, not intellect
OR
B) Atheists who sit on a forum day in and day out demanding proof from Christians that God exists knowing their belief is based on faith, not intellect
Now, run along to the hamster wheel on your religious forum where you spend 8+ hours a DAY and have written over 19,000 posts trying to impress and bully people who are easily impressed and sadly, unsuspecting targets of bullies like you. Unbeknownst to them, you suffer from extreme low self-esteem issues and are only there because slapping around the guy or girl who struggled to get through the 10th grade, makes you feel better about yourself.
Talk about stalking.

Fremont, CA

#177353 May 21, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, bring an umbrella to Barbados this time of year, watch out for the nasty sand fleas and when you get back, find yourself a decent travel agent. You're no wizard when it comes to picking the right time of year to be going places.
OR, if you're faking all your trips and just changing the location on your avatar to pretend you're traveling which sounds like something you'd do, do try and check the weather in advance before you announce one of your fantasy trips so you can at least appear to be a seasoned traveler.
Sightseeing in London back in February? Can you guess why the admission lines to everything you went to see were so short?
June weather is not bad in Barbados, and if it does rain, it's showers. Highs upper 80s, lows in 70s. Hey, look where you live, year round. I couldn't do it. Your mosquitos out do the sandfleas by a country mile, and I just couldn't live in a Florida room.

London is worth a visit any time of year (Thanksgiving is my next trip). One of the great cities of the world.

Fremont, CA

#177354 May 21, 2014
Hey, it isn't even June!! I'm getting ahead of myself.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#177356 May 21, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
June weather is not bad in Barbados, and if it does rain, it's showers. Highs upper 80s, lows in 70s. Hey, look where you live, year round. I couldn't do it. Your mosquitos out do the sandfleas by a country mile, and I just couldn't live in a Florida room.
London is worth a visit any time of year (Thanksgiving is my next trip). One of the great cities of the world.
You said you were traveling to Barbados tonight. This is May, not June.

Additionally, I don't live in Florida year round, mosquitos here are not a problem, London is being overrun with Muslims (you know the people you make nasty jokes about ) and having lived on St. Maarten, I don't need a business class LA tourist in white socks and brown leather sandals who orders cutsie island drinks with paper umbrellas sticking out of them, informing me about the weather in the Caribbean.
I'm pretty well versed on that. Thanks all the same.

Stick to correcting spelling errors. Aside from that and what little legal lingo you've picked up from reading John Grisham novels, it's your claim to fame.

Fremont, CA

#177358 May 21, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Additionally, I don't live in Florida year round, mosquitos here are not a problem, London is being overrun with Muslims (you know the people you make nasty jokes about ) and having lived on St. Maarten, I don't need a business class LA tourist in white socks and brown leather sandals who orders cutsie island drinks with paper umbrellas sticking out of them, informing me about the weather in the Caribbean.
Stick to correcting spelling errors. Aside from that and what little legal lingo you've picked up from reading John Grisham novels, it's your claim to fame.
I have since noted my May/June error. Yes, I leave tonight.

Shame on you for the anti-Muslim bigotry.

Barbados is my favorite Caribbean destination--beautiful beaches, sugar cane fields, rocky east coast, very interesting historically, and warm, friendly people. And no cutsie drinks for me--just Mt. Gay Black Barrel rum on the rocks.

I have never read a Grisham book, but have practiced law for decades.
Biddy Bitchy Bithy

Honolulu, HI

#177359 May 21, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be here. It is not mandatory unless you are a shill for Topix or that it is part of your probation.
For many months now the weather has been very cold to very hot in a short time span, so STFU and let Catcher 1 do what he wants.
Florida is flat as a pancake, it can get cold as a witches tit, it is stickier than a jar of molasses and has been an old folks retirement state for decades.
I recommend driving or flying directly to the Florida Keys so as to avoid the roach infested buildings and neighborhood ponds with snakes and alligators.
Clearwater

United States

#177360 May 21, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that.
I can laugh and do often. For some of us politics isn't everything. I thank you for shooting off your mouth you're the biggest joke here.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#177361 May 21, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have since noted my May/June error. Yes, I leave tonight.
Shame on you for the anti-Muslim bigotry.
Barbados is my favorite Caribbean destination--beautiful beaches, sugar cane fields, rocky east coast, very interesting historically, and warm, friendly people. And no cutsie drinks for me--just Mt. Gay Black Barrel rum on the rocks.
I have never read a Grisham book, but have practiced law for decades.
Hell hath no fury like a lawyer scorned.
Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#177362 May 21, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Hell hath no fury like a lawyer scorned.
It is easy to see why he is proud of the liar in chief. What an ego on this clown. It does prove that money and education doesn't do much for some folks. I leave for Tampa in the morning. It will be a good trip as traffic is nonexistent at 4 a.m. An easy 16 miles to the depot and its time to pre trip the truck. Once on the route I get to watch a sunrise over the bay as things get moving. But the best part of the day is my drop offs at two churches. Thankful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min MUQ2 44,400
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Patrick Daniels 641,628
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 29 min Ex Lesbian 38,297
Supporting Trump like the fallen angels support... 41 min Ex Lesbian 28
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 969,982
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr janeebee 18,708
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 104,721
More from around the web