Bush is a hero

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#177310 May 18, 2014
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>
Just got back from the beach. Another day no rebel flags to be seen.
Do you shine a light on the one in the back of your closet
You should actually have that rebel flag displayed up side down.
Because EVERYONE brings flags to the beach.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#177311 May 18, 2014
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>The America is ruined by you our Obnoxious Right winger - Authoritarian Americans - Read book , you do know" 1984 ?"
Bahhhaaaaa
Since its been a while since I have posted I will exempt myself from my usual practice of ignoring you. You are clearly mistaken about who the intolerant authoritarians are.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#177312 May 18, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Since its been a while since I have posted I will exempt myself from my usual practice of ignoring you. You are clearly mistaken about who the intolerant authoritarians are.
Yo flag Boy you aren't that important and you're on Topix.

You post from a hidden location and you can't display your flag in public without scorn, but you rule on Topix.

Don't do me any favors with your pretend childlike handling of the situation.

AnD YES, we see flag towels all over our beaches all the time. The Aussies and Kiwi's, The Japanese, the Vietnamese etc.....lately we have been getting high numbers of Chinese. It encourages tourist interaction. Google an ABC store and you can buy one so as to pretend that you are whole.

.......The last contact i had with a Rebel towel user was they were a drunken thief. If you start acting human i will tell you the story and location in Florida where it happened. Maybe you can clan up and see if one of your bros remember me .
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#177313 May 18, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Potty mouth is nothing more than a loser looking for attention. A worthless troll!
I guarantee you if I lived in paradise, I would not be wasting time on a political thread. Could be this puke is a hooker (or worse) that got caught and is now in jail, usin' the library computer. Heh heh.
You can't guarantee anything. You have no power!

This is 2014 and you can actually work from the beach.

We welcome all you Backward Bob's to Hawaii. You are easy to spot; trucker's tan and white socks are the give aways.
We know someone begged you to take them here. We know you it will cost you a tidy some. Much more expensive than sitting' on the porch sucking on a thistle.
Don't forget to pack that Rebel Flag and try not to get confused between the Hawaiian Flag and the British Flag because we have perfected the cockney accent. So piss off Biggie Bob.

The rain just stopped back to the beach i go.......:)
Dang It

United States

#177314 May 18, 2014
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not related But New Witch Hunt by O'bama ramp up adminstration is looking for you Right wingers... you did it to yourselves! So?
Bahhahaaaaa
You are a Marxist, like Kim Jong-un, correct? You write like a chocolate face Somalian pirate.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#177315 May 18, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>You are a Marxist, like Kim Jong-un, correct? You write like a chocolate face Somalian pirate.
Wrong! i don't subscribe to Commie Manifesto nor Fascism Da kapital like you poster Dang It' And not a Somalian Pirate You War mongering fascist! nahhahaaaa

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#177316 May 18, 2014
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't guarantee anything. You have no power!
This is 2014 and you can actually work from the beach.
We welcome all you Backward Bob's to Hawaii. You are easy to spot; trucker's tan and white socks are the give aways.
We know someone begged you to take them here. We know you it will cost you a tidy some. Much more expensive than sitting' on the porch sucking on a thistle.
Don't forget to pack that Rebel Flag and try not to get confused between the Hawaiian Flag and the British Flag because we have perfected the cockney accent. So piss off Biggie Bob.
The rain just stopped back to the beach i go.......:)
What a freakin' putz!

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#177317 May 18, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I understand your point but don't think it will work. Out of one many. I've known too many people from other nations, vastly different religions, cultures and races that gave up everything just for the chance to make it here. When I post more than anyone I think of a man from Venezuela. He never wanted anything free or given to him and he speaks perfect English which didn't come easy. You'd never hear him in pop culture because his story isn't the narrative. My thinking that said before is I think the nation is over. I do have hope that if God steps in we may get another chance. Right now this house is divided and I was scared crapless that a few weeks ago events at the Bundy ranch would ignite it. Thankful it didn't but its just a matter of time.
Woe is you.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#177318 May 18, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
U still ignorant , you lowly Authoritarians had support those corrupted/GREEDY Power Elite Authoritarians agendas, you still clueless of what i'm talking about, you can't even explain nor want to as you afraid to answer , you protocol is Don't tell Don't Ask- you another mendacious Obsequious Subservient of fool , for those fools, you still licking you Hitlers bootstraps ... Bhahahaha Dude you and Clearwater need to get of the koolaid ASAP

It like bad bobss controls you ever thoughts no differnt from Clear water , as you lowly authoritarian listen to superior orders , you don't have mind of your own but a peebrain, Most of you are "Yes Man" who looks up to Megalomanics,and their dirty blood , money buys your souls ...

Bahhahhaaaa
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#177319 May 18, 2014
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo flag Boy you aren't that important and you're on Topix.
You post from a hidden location and you can't display your flag in public without scorn, but you rule on Topix.
Don't do me any favors with your pretend childlike handling of the situation.
AnD YES, we see flag towels all over our beaches all the time. The Aussies and Kiwi's, The Japanese, the Vietnamese etc.....lately we have been getting high numbers of Chinese. It encourages tourist interaction. Google an ABC store and you can buy one so as to pretend that you are whole.
.......The last contact i had with a Rebel towel user was they were a drunken thief. If you start acting human i will tell you the story and location in Florida where it happened. Maybe you can clan up and see if one of your bros remember me .
He is dumb as hell! yes you mention those Flag boys are most idiotic bunch on this planet , ultra-nationalistic is what caused the fall of Empires , as over nation building and many wars had ruined many Empires, It financially and morally bankrupts a NAtion(s)! A to corrupted religion and Professional Patriotism are last refuge for scoundrels, often resort to wars and violence that will kill a nation and its people it ! Sad fact these morons war mongering soldiers boys will often go to war on a earning a Medal medallion of honor, more bloody iron cross around their necks! Wake up time War mongers!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#177320 May 19, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Woe is you.
Worthless troll is YOU!
byob

Lexington, KY

#177321 May 19, 2014
don't u miss G.W>B now....Oh no now we have the great constitytional corrupter-O one B big A ass M Mistake A America. Such a Dumb a--
byob

Lexington, KY

#177322 May 19, 2014
I thought this topic was supposed to be BUSh is ahero

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#177323 May 19, 2014
Obama would still be my hero.
G W Bush_Head Cheerleader

Honolulu, HI

#177324 May 19, 2014
I don't know if I'd call him a hero, that's reserved for all the men and women around the globe in uniform.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#177325 May 19, 2014
"..........Whether you've left the service in 2009 or 1949, we will fulfill our responsibility to deliver the benefits and care that you earned. And that's why I've pledged to build nothing less than a 21st-century VA. And I picked a lifelong soldier and wounded warrior from Vietnam to lead this fight, General Ric Shinseki.(Applause.)

We're dramatically increasing funding for veterans health care. This includes hundreds of millions of dollars to serve veterans in rural areas, as well as the unique needs of our growing number of women veterans. We're restoring access to VA health care for a half-million veterans who lost their eligibility in recent years -- our Priority 8 veterans.

And since there's been so much misinformation out there about health insurance reform, let me say this: One thing that reform won't change is veterans' health care. No one is going to take away your benefits -- that is the plain and simple truth.(Applause.) We're expanding access to your health care, not reducing it.(Applause.)

I've also directed Secretary Shinseki to focus on a top priority -- reducing homelessness among veterans.(Applause.) After serving their country, no veteran should be sleeping on the streets.(Applause.) No veteran. We should have zero tolerance for that.

And we're keeping our promise to fulfill another top priority at the VA -- cutting the red tape and inefficiencies that cause backlogs and delays in the claims process.(Applause.)

Today, I can announce that we're taking another step. I've directed my Chief Performance Officer, my Chief Technology Officer and my Chief Information Officer to join with Secretary Shinseki in a new reform effort. We're launching a new competition to capture the very best ideas of our VA employees who work with you every day.

We're going to challenge each of our 57 regional VA offices to come up with the best ways of doing business, of harnessing the best information technologies, of cutting red tape and breaking through the bureaucracy. And then we're going to fund the best ideas and put them into action, all with a simple mission: cut those backlogs, slash those wait times, deliver your benefits sooner.(Applause.) I know you've heard this for years, but the leadership and resources we're providing this time means that we're going to be able to do it. That is our mission, and we are going to make it happen.(Applause.)

Now, taken together, these investments represent a historic increase in our commitment to America's veterans -- a 15 percent increase over last year's funding levels and the largest increase in the VA budget in more than 30 years. And over the next five years we'll invest another $25 billion to make sure that our veterans are getting what they need.

These are major investments, and these are difficult times. Fiscal discipline demands that we make hard decisions -- sacrificing certain things we can't afford. But let me be clear. America's commitment to its veterans are not just lines on a budget. They are bonds that are sacred -- a sacred trust we're honor bound to uphold.

These are commitments that we make to the patriots who serve -- from the day they enlist to the day that they are laid to rest.

Veterans of Foreign Wars, you have done your duty -- to your fallen comrades, to your communities, to your country. You have always fulfilled your responsibilities to America. And so long as I am President of the United States, America will always fulfill its responsibilities to you. God bless you. God bless all our veterans. And God bless the United States of America. Thank you very much.(Applause.)........"

Partial transcript of a Barack Obama speech 2009, provided by the White House.

Full transcript@ http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/20...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#177326 May 19, 2014
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Ya might want to hit the history books on the origins there.
Or maybe not......
Al I really know Hip, is, if the Dems had sent troops to Iraq and the Reps sent troops to Vietnam, your whole perspective on the matters would do a 180. This I KNOW......
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#177327 May 19, 2014
WASHINGTON (AP)— The White House chief of staff says President Barack Obama is "madder than hell" about reports of treatment delays at veterans' hospitals across the country.

"Madder than hell."

Wasn't he madder than hell about what happened in Benghazi and with IRS targeting and with the NSA spying and with Assad murdering his own people in Syria and with the rollout of ObamaCare and, and, and, and........

He sure is surprised a lot of the time.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#177328 May 19, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
WASHINGTON (AP)— The White House chief of staff says President Barack Obama is "madder than hell" about reports of treatment delays at veterans' hospitals across the country.
"Madder than hell."
Wasn't he madder than hell about what happened in Benghazi and with IRS targeting and with the NSA spying and with Assad murdering his own people in Syria and with the rollout of ObamaCare and, and, and, and........
Somebody has told him that when he's madder than hell to "walk away from the situation, go get a beer, and join a pick-up game of basketball."

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#177329 May 19, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
"Madder than hell."
Well, as you see we now do have the answer to the Benghazi questions raised by the Republicans:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is an evil genius capable of masterminding the most elaborate cover-up in U.S. history and is also a frail old woman with brain damage, leading Republicans charged on Sunday.

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus led the attack while appearing on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” where he said that the American people should be wary of electing a woman who is capable of orchestrating the complex conspiracy to whitewash Benghazi while, at the same time, being too old, feeble, and brain damaged to serve in the Oval Office.

“These two aspects of Secretary Clinton would have me very concerned,” he said.

Mr. Priebus said he saw “no contradiction” between the portrayals of Secretary Clinton as an evil mastermind and a brain-damaged crone, explaining,“The one part of Secretary Clinton’s brain that works perfectly well is the part that creates elaborate cover-ups, and that is the part of her brain that is currently covering up the fact that she is brain damaged.”

The R.N.C. chairman said he was confident that once the American people realized Secretary Clinton is both an evil mastermind and a frail old woman with brain damage, they would reject her at the ballot box.

“The one thing the American people will not tolerate is double-talk,” he said.

We'll update you on Syria and the NSA in due course. Don't get your panties in a wad.

And hey Lyndi, you have been cleared to use the nasal strip and race at the Belmont!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 min Holy child Jehova... 619,350
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min nanoanomaly 104,728
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min guest 673,322
............"I never HAD any toys"....... 12 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min nanoanomaly 981,316
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,814
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 2 hr andet1987 10
More from around the web