May 9, 2014

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What next from you "conservatives"?
Ann Coulter maybe?
Michael Savage?
Mark Levin?
All so much smarter than you. Perez Hilton is more your speed.
UidiotRaceMAKwor ldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

UidiotRacemakeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>More Flash Flag Ops! Man you listen to too much Extreme Right Wing Shock Jock who most likely for corrupted right wing Coporatist entities ! Wake up dude you been brainwashed by her charm... U are another ignorant grunting Peon! BAhahahahaaa
that is False Flag Ops!
UidiotRaceMAKwor ldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>All so much smarter than you. Perez Hilton is more your speed.
TALKING ABOUT OUR US EVIL!

"We first fought in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism... Our excuses for global domination always change."

Serj Tankian Lebanese -born Armenian American singer-songwriter, composer, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, poet, and political activist.
USaWorldBully War monger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

Gods of Money
Wall Street and the Death of the American Century
by F. William Engdahl
edition.engdahl, 2009, paperback
p75

In 1927,[Harold] Lasswell [University of Chicago] wrote a book length study, Propaganda Technique in the World War, analyzing the work of [George] Creel,[Walter] Lippmann and [Edward] Bernays in detail. He shared their conviction that in a democracy, the population could not be trusted to act as the elites wished and must be emotionally manipulated to do so.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

"Barack Obama's daughters are very smart. They told him they will take the same responsibility for the dog that he is taking for the economy. That way, if the dog leaves a mess in the White House, it'll be cleaned up by future generations." --Jay Leno
byob

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

have you missed bush yet.. talk about a d.a. administration, what do we have now?
UIDIOTRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

Former U.N weapons inspector Scott Ritter, Boston, 2001, about planned US war on Iraq
The First Casualty. editorial

In These Times, Nov 2002. p1

The national security of the United States of America has been hijacked by a handful of neoconservatives who are using their position of authority to pursue their own ideologically driven political ambitions, and the day we go to war for that reason is the day that we have failed collectively as a nation.
UIDIOTRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What next from you "conservatives"?
Ann Coulter maybe?
Michael Savage?
Mark Levin?
Hey , they actually War MOngering NEOconservatives, as most of Conserverative gone over to DARK SIDE! Evil Bunch! Bahahahhaaaa

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>There were not eleven investigations of Benghazi, its all one investigation. It's taking so long because of the refusal of the administration to release all the information.
I'm sorry Hip but the "we don't want to put the American people through that" is legal talk for "we do not have a case" As I said a prosecutor is very reluctant to prosecute if they do not have a case.
I believe that the investigation on the IRS and Benghazi are meaningful and productive. An administration cannot lie to the American people because they want to win an election, and they cannot target parts of American society because they want to win an election. It isn't even able to fall under the category of what's best for the country.
I'd like some indication that under Obama that there is any department that doesn't have problems. I thought for a minute that it might be the department of agriculture under Vilsack
But then my husband reminded me that food stamps have increased exponentially.
Republicans aren't going after every little thing. They are going after real issues that hurt not only particular groups but the whole nation. If it makes you feel any better, Obama will be found not to blame for these issues,but for being totally unaware of what his staff is doing. His problems appear to be problems of omission and negligence;
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2iHX5aWGelo/UYv9PIH...

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/wp-conte...

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/wp-conte...
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

participate in. ;)
James Petras interview
The Coup and Chavez's future
International Sociali Review, May-June 2002, p14
US war crimes US foreign policy
The real issue is that the U.S. wants to overthrow [Pres. Hugo Chavez] to put Venezuela in line with their other clients in Latin America and knock down the only government that offers an alternative foreign policy for the whole region. They don't want that alternative present.
That's why this coup was planned, directed, and financed by the Bush administration. It wasn't just the CIA. The assistant secretary of state for Western hemisphere affairs was involved - I'm talking about the Cuban terrorist exile Otto Reich. I'm talk ing about people like Elliot Abrams, who was in the Reagan administration and involved in justifying the killings in Central America, which amounted to 300,000 deaths. I'm talking about John Negroponte, the U.S. ambassador to the UN, who was involved with the death squads in Honduras.
I could give you a longer list. But you get an idea - you have thugs running U.S. policy in Latin America, who are capable not only of overthrowing a government but engaging in the kind of violent repression that was launched in those 24 hours of the coup [against Hugo Chavez]

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonight on Fox News, Laura Ingraham in for Bill O.
She points out where about a year(?) ago in Nigeria some 50 boys are murdered when the Islamic terrorist group Boko Haram burns them alive. Hmmm, that's the first I've heard of that. Apparently Boko Haram has murdered entire villages, men women & children.
About 3-4 weeks ago some 300 teen girls are kidnapped at night outta their school, by this same terrorist group. The left explodes. Numerous celebs, Queen Obama, Congressional
Reps including Sheila Jackson are OUTRAGED. They want action, and they want these girls rescued immediately.
Nigeria has asked for the US (along with other nations) to help find the girls and return them
safely to their anguished parents. Of course the US has agreed and is probably already in North Africa on the hunt.
Now flashback 2 years ago, Benghazi Libya. The US ambassador and 3 others are murdered by Islamic terrorists. They also asked for help, but no help would be forthcoming.
Any talk of hypocricy owned by one political party over the other, just goes to prove the "speaker" is nothing more than a partisan HACK!
NBD really, quite understandable. I mean, what voter-enabler wants to be associated with a
stumblebum admin that can't seem to get ANYthing right, has staffers lying and covering up
the truth, and accrues one scandal after another, but according to supporters during the investigations, is merely a "witch hunt" staged by Republicans for political purposes. Sound familiar? Oh wait, ahhhh that's right, you can just blame it on Faux Noise. Pffffffffffft
You have to laugh. Old Nancy talked of a kangaroo court this weekend. Some of these people her included have to be sick in the head to carry on like this. Power is the only thing these hacks care about and just as you say both sides have players in this where control is the only thing they care about.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—After claiming on Sunday that human activity does not cause climate change, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Florida) suddenly found his ignorance credentials under attack by potential rivals for the 2016 Republican Presidential nomination.

“Now that Marco’s thinking of running for President, he doesn’t believe in climate change,” said Texas Governor Rick Perry.“To those of us with long track records of ignorance on this issue, he seems a little late to the rodeo.”

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) echoed Gov. Perry’s criticism, calling Rubio a “dummy-come-lately” on climate change.

“At the end of the day, I have faith that Republican voters can tell the difference between someone who’s truly uninformed and someone who’s just faking it,” he said.“These comments by Marco don’t pass the smell test.”

By Sunday evening, a defensive Sen. Rubio was pushing back against the attacks, telling reporters,“Any questions about the authenticity of my ignorance are deeply offensive to me.”

“My refusal to accept the scientific research on climate change is a matter of public record,” he said.“On this issue and many others my ignorance should take a back seat to no one’s.”

And for those who like country music, the foregoing is satire.

And for those who like country music, satire means....
USA-1

Arlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

UIDIOTSOMALIANPIRATEMAKEWORLDP EACE wrote:
participate in. ;)
James Petras interview
The Coup and Chavez's future
International Sociali Review, May-June 2002, p14
US war crimes US foreign policy
The real issue is that the U.S. wants to overthrow [Pres. Hugo Chavez] to put Venezuela in line with their other clients in Latin America and knock down the only government that offers an alternative foreign policy for the whole region. They don't want that alternative present.
That's why this coup was planned, directed, and financed by the Bush administration. It wasn't just the CIA. The assistant secretary of state for Western hemisphere affairs was involved - I'm talking about the Cuban terrorist exile Otto Reich. I'm talk ing about people like Elliot Abrams, who was in the Reagan administration and involved in justifying the killings in Central America, which amounted to 300,000 deaths. I'm talking about John Negroponte, the U.S. ambassador to the UN, who was involved with the death squads in Honduras.
I could give you a longer list. But you get an idea - you have thugs running U.S. policy in Latin America, who are capable not only of overthrowing a government but engaging in the kind of violent repression that was launched in those 24 hours of the coup [against Hugo Chavez]
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, did you get a lot of pirate's booty on your last trip, dumb Somali? <¦-o
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

USA-1 Mercenary wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, did you get a lot of pirate's booty on your last trip, dumb Somali? <¦-o
Not a Cholocate Somalan pirate butt booty acquire!

As International War Crime Tribunal had tried Bush & co for war crimes against Humanity, they out looking for you crooked US mercenaries!! One for world Humanity! Bhahahaaa
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

Time magazine correspondent George J. Church

New War Order
How Panama set the course for post-Cold War foreign policy
by Ted Galen Carpenter
http://amconmag.com/
The American Conservative, 2/1/10 issue

quotation
[George H W Bush] administration officials affirm that Bush is showing a new willingness to use American military power to further U.S. interests that have little or nothing to do with communism.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>You have to laugh. Old Nancy talked of a kangaroo court this weekend. Some of these people her included have to be sick in the head to carry on like this. Power is the only thing these hacks care about and just as you say both sides have players in this where control is the only thing they care about.
Very similar to the ambulance chaser, Bela Pelosi is reduced to a sycophant who can only bear the liberal banner no matter what, and no matter how much this country is damaged.

Shifting gears, did ya see the story by Fox on the professor at Rutgers? This nimrod got a small percentage of students riled up against Condy Rice's Commencement speech, by telling them of the "atrocities" committed by GW BushCo, Rice included, over the "illegal"
war in Iraq, and subsequent water boarding torture techniques. He incited the students to an animated protest of Rice's impending speech, which she cancelled out of respect for the true reason for the event.

But missing from this haughty Dudley Do-Right professor's provocative data was the info regarding his idol & savior Barry (Killer B) Obama. Somehow the professor was not concerned with Barry's record of killing terrorists, including US citizen cleric al Awaki with
drone strikes, most of which were also "illegal". Hypocracy anyone? This is the height of it.
Oh look

Rome, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, did you get a lot of pirate's booty on your last trip, dumb Somali? <¦-o
It's the dumb Sikh CARROT FACE paid troll Hired to derail this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

353 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min gort 720,649
abashadile e Durban (Mar '13) 5 min whatsapp me 0826620782 12
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min Neelakaran 4,620
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 22 min Impeach Barry Soetoro 7
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 27 min Uzi 115,028
Snapchat couples and girls for fun 40 min davie 10
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr religionisillness 224,103
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 256,451
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Mi Lin 532,626
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 6 hr Larry 122
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••