Bush is a hero

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#177195 May 15, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You can help by not voting again. You're one of the 65 million idiots who gave us Obama.
Yep, that would be me, and I have no regrets.

We just had a local election, a primary of little consequence. The turnout was about 12 percent. I was there. I believe voting is a civic responsibility, and I always vote. Always.

Hey, can we hear your predictions for the 2016 presidential election?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#177196 May 15, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We just had a local election, a primary of little consequence. The turnout was about 12 percent. I was there. I believe voting is a civic responsibility, and I always vote. Always.
Mindless sycophants are incapable of regret, worthless gd troll!
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#177197 May 15, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You can help by not voting again. You're one of the 65 million idiots who gave us Obama.
I predict Lyndi is as flat-chested as Florida.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#177198 May 15, 2014
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>I predict Lyndi is as flat-chested as Florida.
Hrrumph, another troll. As Florida HAS no chest, your comment is irrelevant just like you, Frank.
Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#177199 May 15, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
"... Two teams of scientists have declared that enormous portions of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet have become irreversibly destabilized, and there’s not a damn thing anyone can do about it.
P.S.; Your grandkids just texted from the not-so-distant future:“F–k you, and thanks a lot.” Wow, harsh.
This much we know: Speculation is over. Theories have calcified into fact. We are now in the Declarative Era, a period when the headlines are no longer about climate change’s potential for havoc, but about hard, brutal truths – about deadly weather, destroyed lives, decimated economies, doomed populations, bizarre sea creature deaths, the end of vast stores of natural resources, all happening right now – and how nearly all evidence points to it getting exponentially worse.
But hey, look on the bright side, right? The Antarctic ice sheet will take long time to collapse completely, maybe as long as a century before sea levels rise enough to pulverize every coastal city you can name. Certain businesses – disaster relief, bottled water, drug companies, private militias,.. not tenacious? As a species and a curse? We’ll spend billions to shore up our cities, tens of millions of us will migrate out of the scorched southwest as the drought becomes unlivable and fire season never ends, food shortages will be rampant, bizarre and completely unpredictable shifts in the planet’s delicate ecosystems will upend our comfy way of life in ways we cannot yet imagine. Can we adapt? Who the hell knows. We haven’t really had to try for what, a few thousand years? We’re a little rusty. And lazy. And entitled.
Oh, but there is irony! Did you know violent crime is way down, nationwide? War and global upheavals, too? The world population is, by and large, healthier, wealthier, more tech-savvy and more politically stable than any time in history. Isn’t that amusing? Given how, at the same time, we’ve set in motion a series of catastrophic environmental events that cannot be stopped? My iPhone is magic. The Internet is astonishing. The global banking system is monstrously impressive. And it’s all erased in a second when there’s no water and the tsunami melts the nuclear reactor.
Megacorps are on the march, by the way, running scared and getting a little desperate. It’s amusing to see draconian leviathans like Walmart, for example, suddenly going more solar and sustainable, simply because they realize if they don’t, their supply chain is doomed and their abusive business model won’t last into the next decade. Those poor billionaire Walton heirs! How will they wash their superyachts?
Another irony: Have you heard that it’s becoming more and more difficult for unsightly corporations like Walmart and Monsanto to recruit smart, new talent into their respective temples of doom?
True. The same companies that own our government and our Supreme Court, who helped get us into this abusive, pollutive mess in the first place – they’re just not recruiting and retaining newer employees like they used to, simply because many more young people are now hard-wired to care a small iota for their impact on the world, and the reputation these companies have is anything but compassionate.
As a result, all the big companies now have extensive sustainability programs, do-gooder chunks of the corporation dedicated to giving the impression of Serious Concern, despite how 99 percent of their real business proves the exact opposite..." -Mark Morford
Read more at:
http://blog.sfgate.com/morford/2014/05/13/hea...
Since I've been working with the foodbank my opinion of Walmart has gone down. As almost any vendor will say they treat most like crap. Having said that about half the food I put on my truck everyday that feeds many comes from either Walmart or Sams. No doubt they do it for the tax credit and pr but it is what it is.
Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#177200 May 15, 2014
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>I predict Lyndi is as flat-chested as Florida.
Another angry lib.
Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#177201 May 15, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing good here. Just a few short weeks ago Alex Sink came close to taking this district. Today news the dems hope just dropped out, seems he lied about some things and it bit him. Not sure why that would be a problem but anyway happy days in 13 for now.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#177202 May 15, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is my prediction, whoever the dem nominee is will be touted as the most brilliant human in history(until their next nominee).I also predict the Repub nominee will be smeared with an assortment of negative labels.

Location hidden

#177203 May 15, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Doing good here. Just a few short weeks ago Alex Sink came close to taking this district. Today news the dems hope just dropped out, seems he lied about some things and it bit him. Not sure why that would be a problem but anyway happy days in 13 for now.
It would seem as if the dems chances of taking that seat are....sinking.
Toby

Eugene, OR

#177204 May 15, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> It would seem as if the dems chances of taking that seat are....sinking.
Demographics are changing everything, your lilly white World is vanishing before your eyes, soon it will be next to impossible for any social conservative to be elected to any political position. I savor the day when my grandchildren will see ignorant bigoted white trash cleaning their toilets, and rednecks holding signs that read " please help me with a dollar or two I am ignorant white trash and can't help it"

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#177205 May 15, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Demographics are changing everything, your lilly white World is vanishing before your eyes, soon it will be next to impossible for any social conservative to be elected to any political position. I savor the day when my grandchildren will see ignorant bigoted white trash cleaning their toilets, and rednecks holding signs that read " please help me with a dollar or two I am ignorant white trash and can't help it"
Hahahahaha! I's always good to have hopes & dreams.... oh wait, no....that was hope & change wasn't it. Your savior Barry Soetero promised you that back around '08 IIRC.

How's that workin' out for ya? Freakin' NIMROD!

Your special "grandchildren", will likely wind up dropping outta school, wearing their underwear over their outer clothing, playing video games all day & all night smoking pot, or worse, and cursing at you and whoever else dares to try "talking" to them. They'll probably throw things at your head, but all you PC liberal a$$holes can do is threaten them with a "time out".

Not to worry though. They"ll do all right on welfare, social security, and at least $200 a month of food stamps.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#177206 May 15, 2014
Edit: It's (always good...)
reply 2 Bitchy Bob

Honolulu, HI

#177207 May 15, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hrrumph, another troll. As Florida HAS no chest, your comment is irrelevant just like you, Frank.
Actually I care NOT, either way.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#177208 May 15, 2014
reply 2 Bitchy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I care NOT, either way.
Of course not. You're a misguided miscreant living in a tropical paradise, taking cheap pot shots on a political thread. Pull yer head outta yer arse, and make yourself useful for a change. Troll!
reply 2 Big Bad Bobby

Honolulu, HI

#177210 May 16, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. You're a misguided miscreant living in a tropical paradise, taking cheap pot shots on a political thread. Pull yer head outta yer arse, and make yourself useful for a change. Troll!

Just used your words big guy.

Q & A WITH BAD BOB
Headline:
Custer @ LBH - Ooops

Hometown:
Bakersfield, CA

Neighborhood:
Central

Local Favorites:
Merle Haggard

I Belong To:
Black Hills of So Dak.

When I'm Not on Topix:
I'm rattling around in my castle, Schloss Frinkelstein

Read My Forum Posts Because:
Actually I care NOT, either way. OH YES YOU DO.

I'm Listening To:
Not Alone--Patty Griffin

Read This Book:
Ice Station Zebra - Alistair McClean

Favorite Things:
Ghost Towns, Wild West History

On My Mind:
Daughter and grandson's wellness.

Blog / Website / Homepage:
None
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#177211 May 16, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is my prediction, whoever the dem nominee is will be touted as the most brilliant human in history(until their next nominee).I also predict the Repub nominee will be smeared with an assortment of negative labels.
Big rebel flag===== little whimpy retort.

Everybody is picking on my republicans...says sobby pants.

Both parties are worthless scumbag crooks, but by the look of your avatar you back losers.

The band that sung Freebird crashed and burned like you are doing.

Man up and admit 98% of politicians are crooks. Just google their criminal records, if you dare

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#177213 May 16, 2014
reply 2 Big Bad Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Just used your words big guy.
Oh so IOW, you have no original thoughts of your own! Gee whatta surprise. Pfffffffft!

Worthless troll.
Francine

Honolulu, HI

#177214 May 16, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so IOW, you have no original thoughts of your own! Gee whatta surprise. Pfffffffft!
Worthless troll.

You know nothing about me and it appears that you don't even remember what you post to your own profile page.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#177215 May 16, 2014
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about me and it appears that you don't even remember what you post to your own profile page.
True on BOTH counts, but I know you drink Obama's kool aid And my profile was set up sometime around Oct 2007. My alzheimers forgets a lot these days. Sue me, troll!

Location hidden

#177216 May 16, 2014
Francine wrote:
<quoted text>
Big rebel flag===== little whimpy retort.
Everybody is picking on my republicans...says sobby pants.
Both parties are worthless scumbag crooks, but by the look of your avatar you back losers.
The band that sung Freebird crashed and burned like you are doing.
Man up and admit 98% of politicians are crooks. Just google their criminal records, if you dare
"Sung". That alone is reason enough to ignore the balance of your equally ignorant rant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min oneear69 688,778
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 22 min Johnny 10
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 23 min Demothieves 37,093
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 32 min Johnny 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 988,532
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 55 min My opinion 6,549
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr oneear69 121,925
More from around the web