“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#176985 May 3, 2014
Mixed messages anyone?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#176989 May 3, 2014
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the...

According to shocking new numbers that were just released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 20 percent of American families do not have a single person that is working. So when someone tries to tell you that the unemployment rate in the United States is about 7 percent, you should just laugh.

Since: Sep 10

Saint Louis, MO

#176990 May 3, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
http://endoftheamericandream.c om/archives/the-real-unemploym ent-rate-in-20-of-american-fam ilies-everyone-is-unemployed
According to shocking new numbers that were just released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 20 percent of American families do not have a single person that is working. So when someone tries to tell you that the unemployment rate in the United States is about 7 percent, you should just laugh.
Hahahahaha.

Happy now, dude?

Location hidden

#176991 May 3, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha.
Happy now, dude?
Business is booming here. My intent was to show the media is Obama's lapdog. I don't know where them 20% are but it is not in my area. Aren't you the one who is blaming Christians for getting you canned?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#176993 May 4, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>

1) Why didn't that progressive leftist John Boehner, appoint an Investigative Committee before the election?

2) They still aren't saying anything about all the dead Navy Seals, that Barry Soetoro offered up as an appeasement to the Taliban? That's just as big and no one is talking about that.

3) I think there is an even bigger underlying secret to Benghazi, than just the utter incompetence and ineptitude displayed by the Obama regime.

4) The big secret will be, that this administration was funneling weapons to al Qaeda through the Benghazi embassy, to overthrow Khadafi and Assad regimes.

5) I think Hilldog, John McCain, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and a few more prominent Beltway pukes all knew what was going on and didn't want it getting out.
=====

1) Because Boehner didn't have the purportedly damning documents before the election; in particular, the Ben Rhodes email re: "Prep: for Susan Rice". They were only just released to Judicial Watch as part of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

2) Different topic

3) There might be "a bigger secret" re: Benghazi but might be, isn't reason enough to form a Special Committee.

4) I have no opinion on that yet.

5) You think Boehner, McCain, and McConnell are in cahoots with Reid, Pelosi and Clinton? Really? So in other words, Boehner is appointing a Special Committee to blow the whistle on himself? LOL! I sure hope you have evidence for that one because if you don't and I'm about 1000% certain you don't, making a reckless accusation like that beauty, isn't helping whatever it is you're trying to do here. All that does is depict you as a darn good foot stomper who wants everybody to know he's "really, really mad about stuff and he's willing to make up a whopper to prove it!"

Saint Louis, MO

#176994 May 4, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Business is booming here. My intent was to show the media is Obama's lapdog. I don't know where them 20% are but it is not in my area. Aren't you the one who is blaming Christians for getting you canned?
No.

That's Aerobatty.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#176995 May 4, 2014
How to publically humiliate yourself on national TV in one sentence.

"Dude, Benghazi was like 2 years ago........"

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#176996 May 4, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
How to publically humiliate yourself on national TV in one sentence.
"Dude, Benghazi was like 2 years ago........"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zFZMPe83i3EXX
....and the 241 dead, following embassy attacks during the Bush years, was like, 12 years ago.

(But of course nobody cared about them way back then, either...)
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#176997 May 4, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>....and the 241 dead, following embassy attacks during the Bush years, was like, 12 years ago.
Some days I'm in the mood to exchange posts with a chronically combative sock puppet, some days I'm not.
This isn't one of your days.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#176998 May 4, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Some days I'm in the mood to exchange posts with a chronically combative sock puppet, some days I'm not.
This isn't one of your days.
Seems it is, since you replied....but I guess that was too subtle a point for you to consider before dashing that off....

Have a mood swing, and we'll talk,

Location hidden

#176999 May 4, 2014
<quoted text>....and the 241 dead, following embassy attacks during the Bush years, was like, 12 years ago.
That was in 83 under Reagan. 241 dead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barr...
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#177000 May 4, 2014
<quoted text>Seems it is, since you replied....but I guess that was too subtle a point for you to consider before dashing that off....
Have a mood swing, and we'll talk,
I'm guessing it's not so much mood, as an irrational fear of retaining knowledge of controverting facts, especially those that shine a flood-light on partisan witch-hunts....
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#177001 May 4, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> That was in 83 under Reagan. 241 dead.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barr...
You may be right. I can only find reference to 13 different embassy attacks in the Bush years, totaling 96 dead.

Since I can find no archival investigations or condemnations from Lindsay Graham, John McCain, Darrel Issa, Faux Noize, or Lyndi, I guess it's safe to say they weren't so concerned about those 13 attacks and 96 dead, as they are this one attack and four dead.

Course for a whole lotta people, the earth didn't form until January 2009.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#177002 May 4, 2014
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>You may be right. I can only find reference to 13 different embassy attacks in the Bush years, totaling 96 dead.
Since I can find no archival investigations or condemnations from Lindsay Graham, John McCain, Darrel Issa, Faux Noize, or Lyndi, I guess it's safe to say they weren't so concerned about those 13 attacks and 96 dead, as they are this one attack and four dead.
You are purposely missing the point. It isn't the number dead or the fact that an attack occurred. Life (and unfortunately death) happens. It is the cover-up of poor security measures, of the real story, and the cavalier dismissal of people's concerns. Show me one time that George W. tried to cover up on any embassy attacks and I will agree with you.

United States

#177003 May 4, 2014
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>You may be right. I can only find reference to 13 different embassy attacks in the Bush years, totaling 96 dead.
Any reactions/comments on last night's comedy show?

Location hidden

#177005 May 4, 2014
HipGnozizzz wrote:
Don't think you looked. McCain did not want them there in the first place.

http://middleeast.about.com/od/usmideastpolic...
Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#177006 May 5, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You are purposely missing the point. It isn't the number dead or the fact that an attack occurred. Life (and unfortunately death) happens. It is the cover-up of poor security measures, of the real story, and the cavalier dismissal of people's concerns. Show me one time that George W. tried to cover up on any embassy attacks and I will agree with you.
Don't know why you bother. It's clear to me HipCatcheranylib will scream the same bs over anything they don't want to hear. Not unlike the countless times President Clinton has proved over and over his hate for women: its excused and the partisan crap goes on. I do get countless laughs out of Hip as he is complaining of what he doe daily.
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#177007 May 5, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You are purposely missing the point. It isn't the number dead or the fact that an attack occurred. Life (and unfortunately death) happens. It is the cover-up of poor security measures, of the real story, and the cavalier dismissal of people's concerns. Show me one time that George W. tried to cover up on any embassy attacks and I will agree with you.
That sounds like, "When did you stop beating your wife?" It assumes a fact not in evidence. Oh I'm sure you're absolutely convinced that a "cover-up" occurred, but that's not been established in fact. But, as you know, saying so is as good as being there!

Could it be there was no smell of "cover-up" during previous admins because the opposition party didn't strive to create the impression there was? Could it be thy didn't use the dead bodies to score political points by running around shrieking "cover-up" and instituting endless "investigations"? Could it be that no one asked George Bush what he knew and when he knew it after any one of the 13 embassy attacks? And no matter how he/they answer, continue to ask it again, and again, ad nauseum? If a post gets attacked, wouldn't you expect that security would be increased at that location? So we wouldn't expect to see deaths there again., right? What would YOU say if you knew that certain posts were attacked, and sustained casualties, more than once? That shouldn't happen, right?

I'd guess you don't WANT to know, which would bring you right in line with all the rest of the howling masses who are so certain "something" insidious happened around Benghazi, but totally ignorant of any previous incidents. I'll bet, without looking, you can't even name an embassy attack during the Bush years. But you and all the rest have been uber-obsessed with this one since the bodies were still warm, and the "cover-up" story hadn't been fabricated yet. Y'all are pinball conspiracists.
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#177008 May 5, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know why you bother. It's clear to me HipCatcheranylib will scream the same bs over anything they don't want to hear. Not unlike the countless times President Clinton has proved over and over his hate for women: its excused and the partisan crap goes on. I do get countless laughs out of Hip as he is complaining of what he doe daily.
Reminds me of a NatGeo special where the herd goes around mooing and licking each other after every scare....
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#177009 May 5, 2014
HipGnozizzz wrote:
He WAS right. There is no "may be" about it. That attack cited was on Reagan's watch.

......and not one of those 13 attacks you're bringing up were blamed on a fake video narrative to perpetuate the message to a low information base that "Al-Qaeda had been decimated and was on the run" in order to win an election. No fake video story as the cause of those 13 attacks was peddled on five Sunday morning news shows, no dreamed up demonstration run amok.Clinton, Reagan and Bush didn't perpetuate a lie about any embassy attacks when addressing the United Nations; thus lying to the world about real and imminent threats. No ambassadors were killed, no paper trail of asking for additional protection which was not okay'd, no Secretary of State screeching like a loon "what difference does it make?"

Bush, Reagan and Clinton all had attacks on their watch, we know that but none of them cushioned what they were and who was responsible. None of them dreamed up the bizarre phrase "workplace incident," none of them blamed a deadly attack on an imagined protest. I don't recall rescue attempts coming into question. I don't remember hearing that planes were not fueled up and ready to go or were too far away to provide any assistance. I don't remember Bush, Reagan or Clintons whereabouts during the attacks coming into question like Obama who has the new lead in Where's Waldo.

Don't blur the lines and dilute this particular attack, Hip, because Blunder Boy has failed as a leader and you have some uncontrollable urge to protect him. Don't drag previous presidents into Benghazi. The Benghazi attack and it's aftermath was unique for a number of reasons already mentioned and others which may emerge in the coming days. This is about lying. It's about winning an election and changing the facts and deceiving the American people to help ensure that end. It's about obstruction and it's about incompetence.

If there is nothing after this investigation then so be it and republicans can gear up for a huge backlash. If there is something, I want to know about it and if you DON'T, you might want to ask yourself why that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 9 min Brian_G 428
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Thinking 56,245
Massage for ladies in Muscat 14 min rahul 2
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 35 min Doctor REALITY 17
Any girls my age (15) wanna trade pics with me?... (Jun '12) 1 hr El Capitan 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Steve III 649,850
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 44,925
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr brandy trujillo 972,403
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 3 hr Jesus 47
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web