Bush is a hero

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#176972 May 2, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't take advice from a worthless troll like you, b<u>tch.
Translation: "I'd rather Chris take MY advice, and become a stalker just like me, without my having to do any of my own legwork."

*shrug*

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#176974 May 2, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go 'poke around Orlando' yourself, Stalker?
Higgins washed his hands of this bunch long ago.....leave the poor man alone.
Unless you are Shovelhead you would not even know who Higgins is, now would you?

Location hidden

#176975 May 2, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you are Shovelhead you would not even know who Higgins is, now would you?
DSHiggins1 posted to me at least twice before he disappeared. If you're disinclined to believe me, YOU spend the time to look up the posts - I don't personally feel the necessity.

Back in July of 2012, if you're sufficiently invested.

Have fun with that.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#176976 May 2, 2014
<quoted text>Translation: "I'd rather Chris take MY advice, and become a stalker just like me, without my having to do any of my own legwork."
*shrug*
Another day another load of crap. D.S. did invite me and my wife to visit his church if we are in his area. Bob's post rang true to me as I would consider him a friend.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#176977 May 2, 2014
Looks like my guy Trey Gowdy may head up the Special Committee to investigate Benghazi.
Love this guy.....he's phenomenal!

Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#176979 May 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>On paper it sounds good, but in reality the establishment Beltway Republicans, like John Boehner and Mitch McConnell don't want anything to come of it. Boehner will have enough leverage on the committee to keep Barry Soetoro and Hilldog safe. unfortunately Trey Gowdy will be relegated to the toothless barking dog roll that Darrell Issa has performed to date.
They don't want anything to come from it? lol- Well, they're putting on one hell of a show if this is all an act. Additionally, the American people want something to come of it and the families of the 4 dead men including the family of a US Ambassador want something to come of it. This upcoming trip down memory lane won't be a dog and pony show. The nation will be watching and every stone will be overturned until something -------(fill in the blank,) is either discovered -----> or not.

A Special Committee affords far reaching investigative powers unlike those in a legislative body. They have the ability to issue subpoenas, gain access to previously held back documents and can compel witnesses to either talk or go to jail for contempt. I promise you, this is a far bigger deal than just "looking good on paper" and as a footnote, it was a select committee which brought down Nixon.

I understand your cynicism but maybe you should hold off and let this thing play out before you take on the role of the ever pessimistic Eeyore, from Winnie the Pooh. Just let the story be told.
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#176980 May 3, 2014
<quoted text>Only reason you're not 'borderline hysterical' is because it's not your backyard filled with black goo. Only reason you think this is 'alarmist commentary' is because the pabulum you feed yourself never mentions the 113 spills which have occurred via the workmanship of the same company which wants the right to pump it over the Oglalla aquifer....but mainly because you just don't give a fat dump about anybody but yourself.
Damn white of 'ye.
How's that for some WHO...?
According to recent article in Rolling Stone, "senior WH officials" have stated that the pipeline will be rejected, and that the only thing to be determined is the timing of the announcements. My position on the pipeline should be clear, and revolves around the fact that there's little in it for America except another pipeline criss-crossing the land.

Having said that, I will add that we might be careful what we wish for. That oil is going to get to market, and that market is still going to be to the highest bidder, which may or may not be American pumps. That's also a fact. Without a pipeline, the most economical alternative to get this product to the inevitable tankers bound for China and India, is by rail car. It shouldn't take much imagination to see that the chance of a mishap in the sheer logistics of thousands of individual cars loading, transporting long distances, and unloading oil is exponentially more problematic than a pipeline.

Our insatiable global need for energy, coupled with the petrochemical industry's massive clout in retaining market share by blocking by any and all means any alternative energy sources, is the real cause for pessimism.

Location hidden

#176981 May 3, 2014
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>According to recent article in Rolling Stone, "senior WH officials" have stated that the pipeline will be rejected, and that the only thing to be determined is the timing of the announcements. My position on the pipeline should be clear, and revolves around the fact that there's little in it for America except another pipeline criss-crossing the land.
Having said that, I will add that we might be careful what we wish for. That oil is going to get to market, and that market is still going to be to the highest bidder, which may or may not be American pumps. That's also a fact. Without a pipeline, the most economical alternative to get this product to the inevitable tankers bound for China and India, is by rail car. It shouldn't take much imagination to see that the chance of a mishap in the sheer logistics of thousands of individual cars loading, transporting long distances, and unloading oil is exponentially more problematic than a pipeline.
Our insatiable global need for energy, coupled with the petrochemical industry's massive clout in retaining market share by blocking by any and all means any alternative energy sources, is the real cause for pessimism.
http://www.weather.com/news/sc ience/environment/oklahoma-alt ernative-energy-taxes-20140423

Trust me on this: I'm plenty pessimistic about it.

Location hidden

#176982 May 3, 2014
<quoted text> http://www.weather.com/news/science/environme...
(pasting links is sofa king annoying...)
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#176983 May 3, 2014
<quoted text> http://www.weather.com/news/science/environme...
Don't worry. I'm sure the "self-sufficiency and rugged individualism" crowd will be there to champion their rights.

Right?

r-i-i-ight.........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#176984 May 3, 2014
<quoted text> (pasting links is sofa king annoying...)
Gov: Go Green!!!

Gov: Oh you drive a hybrid? well lets just penalize you for that. We'll tax you for every mile you put on that car.

Gov: Go Green!!

Gov: Whats that you say? You have solar panels? Well were gonna have to charge you extra for that. Your not using our coal, and that scares us..........

Gov: Go Green!!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#176985 May 3, 2014
Mixed messages anyone?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#176989 May 3, 2014
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the...

According to shocking new numbers that were just released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 20 percent of American families do not have a single person that is working. So when someone tries to tell you that the unemployment rate in the United States is about 7 percent, you should just laugh.

Since: Sep 10

Saint Louis, MO

#176990 May 3, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
http://endoftheamericandream.c om/archives/the-real-unemploym ent-rate-in-20-of-american-fam ilies-everyone-is-unemployed
According to shocking new numbers that were just released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 20 percent of American families do not have a single person that is working. So when someone tries to tell you that the unemployment rate in the United States is about 7 percent, you should just laugh.
Hahahahaha.

Happy now, dude?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#176991 May 3, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha.
Happy now, dude?
Business is booming here. My intent was to show the media is Obama's lapdog. I don't know where them 20% are but it is not in my area. Aren't you the one who is blaming Christians for getting you canned?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#176993 May 4, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>

1) Why didn't that progressive leftist John Boehner, appoint an Investigative Committee before the election?

2) They still aren't saying anything about all the dead Navy Seals, that Barry Soetoro offered up as an appeasement to the Taliban? That's just as big and no one is talking about that.

3) I think there is an even bigger underlying secret to Benghazi, than just the utter incompetence and ineptitude displayed by the Obama regime.

4) The big secret will be, that this administration was funneling weapons to al Qaeda through the Benghazi embassy, to overthrow Khadafi and Assad regimes.

5) I think Hilldog, John McCain, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and a few more prominent Beltway pukes all knew what was going on and didn't want it getting out.
=====

1) Because Boehner didn't have the purportedly damning documents before the election; in particular, the Ben Rhodes email re: "Prep: for Susan Rice". They were only just released to Judicial Watch as part of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

2) Different topic

3) There might be "a bigger secret" re: Benghazi but might be, isn't reason enough to form a Special Committee.

4) I have no opinion on that yet.

5) You think Boehner, McCain, and McConnell are in cahoots with Reid, Pelosi and Clinton? Really? So in other words, Boehner is appointing a Special Committee to blow the whistle on himself? LOL! I sure hope you have evidence for that one because if you don't and I'm about 1000% certain you don't, making a reckless accusation like that beauty, isn't helping whatever it is you're trying to do here. All that does is depict you as a darn good foot stomper who wants everybody to know he's "really, really mad about stuff and he's willing to make up a whopper to prove it!"

Since: Sep 10

Saint Louis, MO

#176994 May 4, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Business is booming here. My intent was to show the media is Obama's lapdog. I don't know where them 20% are but it is not in my area. Aren't you the one who is blaming Christians for getting you canned?
No.

That's Aerobatty.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#176995 May 4, 2014
How to publically humiliate yourself on national TV in one sentence.

"Dude, Benghazi was like 2 years ago........"

Location hidden

#176996 May 4, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
How to publically humiliate yourself on national TV in one sentence.
"Dude, Benghazi was like 2 years ago........"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zFZMPe83i3EXX
....and the 241 dead, following embassy attacks during the Bush years, was like, 12 years ago.

(But of course nobody cared about them way back then, either...)
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#176997 May 4, 2014
<quoted text>....and the 241 dead, following embassy attacks during the Bush years, was like, 12 years ago.
(But of course nobody cared about them way back then, either...)
Some days I'm in the mood to exchange posts with a chronically combative sock puppet, some days I'm not.
This isn't one of your days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min guest 668,055
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Peace_Warrior 619,243
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 92,942
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 34 min Das 87
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Rosa_Winkel 979,535
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 46,048
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 286,113
More from around the web