Bush is a hero

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#176941 Apr 30, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>What's your take on the Benghazi situation?
My mother taught me that it's poor manners to answer a question with another question.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#176946 Apr 30, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother taught me that it's poor manners to answer a question with another question.
You didn't ask ME the question, now did you? Anyway it's not polite to put up smokescreens to get the attention off of a very serious betrayal of the American people by our leaders.
Besides you know that everyone knows that Sterling is a jerk and the right thing happened when he was banned. So what else is your purpose for continuing to bring it up?. Maybe you are upset because you knew his backers, his team and the media knew he was a jerk for many years and weren't really surprised about his behavior but didn't want to get caught with their pants down. As a matter of fact you probably knew he was a bigot but as long as he didn't get too vocal you kind of ignored it. Dang that technology.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#176947 Apr 30, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't ask ME the question, now did you? Anyway it's not polite to put up smokescreens to get the attention off of a very serious betrayal of the American people by our leaders.
Besides you know that everyone knows that Sterling is a jerk and the right thing happened when he was banned. So what else is your purpose for continuing to bring it up?. Maybe you are upset because you knew his backers, his team and the media knew he was a jerk for many years and weren't really surprised about his behavior but didn't want to get caught with their pants down. As a matter of fact you probably knew he was a bigot but as long as he didn't get too vocal you kind of ignored it. Dang that technology.
Don't know where this became about Sterling, but it is nice to see that Bush isn't being blamed for this too(yet?)
You say that Sterling is a 'Jerk', he likely is. SO WHAT? I'm not going to get into whether he was right or wrong. The fact that he was recorded without his knowledge IS WRONG, and is some states that is a FELONY.
Now, show me why it is FAIR he be banned.. Have you ever hear the players complain? Most of them make more per game than I make a year, and I make a decent living.
Now the NBA is going to take the team away....Who the hell are they? He OWNS the team.
You libtards are so about 'Freedom' as long as people don't disagree with you.
Libs, "I am intolerant of intolerance"...Oxymoron?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#176949 Apr 30, 2014
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know where this became about Sterling, but it is nice to see that Bush isn't being blamed for this too(yet?)
You say that Sterling is a 'Jerk', he likely is. SO WHAT? I'm not going to get into whether he was right or wrong. The fact that he was recorded without his knowledge IS WRONG, and is some states that is a FELONY.
Now, show me why it is FAIR he be banned.. Have you ever hear the players complain? Most of them make more per game than I make a year, and I make a decent living.
Now the NBA is going to take the team away....Who the hell are they? He OWNS the team.
You libtards are so about 'Freedom' as long as people don't disagree with you.
Libs, "I am intolerant of intolerance"...Oxymoron?
Whoa now Cowboy. First, Lis is far from being a Lib. Second, as an owner, Sterling signed a paper agreeing to him being part of a "Board of Governors", made up of all the NBA team owners (IINM). Anyway, even if Sterling refuses to sell his team, he's ruined in the court of public opinion. He can't attend anything related to the NBA, and none of the other teams will agree to play any games with the Clippers. He's done.

As for the recording (illegal in CA), the ex-gf is liable for that.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#176950 Apr 30, 2014
jew ratty america wrote:
<quoted text> you are so clueless it's not funny ,,, you carrot
PI$$ OFF, flippin' wanker!

Rude comments, especially those of USA haters emanating from a penal colony, don't even register on the credibility index meter. Even trolls register slightly higher.
Clearwater

United States

#176952 May 1, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your take on the Donald Sterling situation?
Sounds like he has some big problems and I pity him. IMO not too different from people on topix almost on a daily basis wishing death on Christians. Of course in contemporary life one is pc and one isn't. To me hate is hate.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#176953 May 1, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't blame the Aussies, he's not really one of them. He's just some foreign troll with a proxy. I already had a couple of real Australians out him as a fake.
Not blaming Aussies Sam, just coverin' all the bases.

One of me pen-mates is a guy named Peg-leg Pete, who runs a convenience store on the east side of OZ, near Melbourne.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#176954 May 1, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
APRIL 29, 2014

Good for Maureen Dowd for almost getting it. What still eludes her though, is Barack Obama never was a Babe Ruth. That was an illusion and now, as the smoke and mirrors all but disappear in his 6th year as POTUS, all that's left is one very small man in an arena where he's way out of his league and wearing shoes that are much too big for his feet.
You simply proclaim what you believe as though you know it to be absolutely true, hoping we recognize the truth of it, and, if we don’t, then we’ve disappointed you again.

*shrug*

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#176955 May 1, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You simply proclaim what you believe as though you know it to be absolutely true, hoping we recognize the truth of it, and, if we don’t, then we’ve disappointed you again.
*shrug*
Is your brain pickled? You're like a 5th grade class clown that thinks she's saying somethng clever and may get a titter from her best bud but everyone else just kind of looks and shakes their head.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#176956 May 1, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Is your brain pickled? You're like a 5th grade class clown that thinks she's saying somethng clever and may get a titter from her best bud but everyone else just kind of looks and shakes their head.
Hey, you looked....you're like a rubbernecker on the highway...
.or a puppy, left alone too long, who has to act up to get attention.

Keep trying for your pats on the head, you'll get one eventually....I'm sure badbob is lurking nearby.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#176957 May 1, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you looked....you're like a rubbernecker on the highway...
.or a puppy, left alone too long, who has to act up to get attention.
Keep trying for your pats on the head, you'll get one eventually....I'm sure badbob is lurking nearby.
And I rest my case.
:)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#176958 May 1, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm disinclined to be swayed by borderline hysteria and alarmist commentary. Sorry.
BUILD IT.
Only reason you're not 'borderline hysterical' is because it's not your backyard filled with black goo. Only reason you think this is 'alarmist commentary' is because the pabulum you feed yourself never mentions the 113 spills which have occurred via the workmanship of the same company which wants the right to pump it over the Oglalla aquifer....but mainly because you just don't give a fat dump about anybody but yourself.

Damn white of 'ye.

How's that for some WHO...?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#176959 May 1, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>And I rest my case.
:)
Good idea....sounds like you need the nap.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#176960 May 1, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Only reason you're not 'borderline hysterical' is because it's not your backyard filled with black goo. Only reason you think this is 'alarmist commentary' is because the pabulum you feed yourself never mentions the 113 spills which have occurred via the workmanship of the same company which wants the right to pump it over the Oglalla aquifer....but mainly because you just don't give a fat dump about anybody but yourself.
Damn white of 'ye.
How's that for some WHO...?
Just more ranting from the left. Don't see any difference between this pile of crap and the jackass dem that an hour after a tornado last year blamed oil and the evil right. Just more self serving flakes that are more than willing to tell me how to live but won't do it themselves.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#176961 May 1, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Keep trying for your pats on the head, you'll get one eventually....I'm sure badbob is lurking nearby.
One more time, for the comprehension-challenged dolts like you.

Neither Lis, nor Lyndi, nor anyone else on Topix needs (or solicits) my support to defend them OR their statements, EVER. Never have. My poisonous comments are chosen solely by me for my own personal entertainment. I get quite a bit of enjoyment outta busting the humps of big mouth posters (again like you) that have opted to leave the confines of civil debate, and sink down into the dark dank cellar where I've "resided" for about 7 years now.

If this is worrisome to you, the "fix" is real easy, and readily apparent. Otherwise, carry on.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#176962 May 1, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Just more ranting from the left. Don't see any difference between this pile of crap and the jackass dem that an hour after a tornado last year blamed oil and the evil right. Just more self serving flakes that are more than willing to tell me how to live but won't do it themselves.
Do you ever get up to Orlando area? If so and you have time, you might poke around the
recruiter offices to see if you can find any info on Mr. Higgins.

Also he's had a Facebook acct, so anyone on that media can check to see if it's still active.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#176963 May 1, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time, for the comprehension-challenged dolts like you.
Neither Lis, nor Lyndi, nor anyone else on Topix needs (or solicits) my support to defend them OR their statements, EVER. Never have. My poisonous comments are chosen solely by me for my own personal entertainment. I get quite a bit of enjoyment outta busting the humps of big mouth posters (again like you) that have opted to leave the confines of civil debate, and sink down into the dark dank cellar where I've "resided" for about 7 years now.
If this is worrisome to you, the "fix" is real easy, and readily apparent. Otherwise, carry on.
Can you identify what it is that has made you so angry and unhappy?

This life is all we really know we have for sure, dude.

Why not try to enjoy it as much as we can?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#176964 May 1, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you identify what it is that has made you so angry and unhappy?
This life is all we really know we have for sure, dude.
Why not try to enjoy it as much as we can?
Easy for you to say, ain't it "dude". You've boasted about yer makin' a good living on several occasions. But millions of US citizens are STRUGGLING,(including me senor), and you're one of Obama's enablers who're responsible.

The mega-list of things in politics alone, that caused my anger, is staggering. But it would be unproductive to elaborate, since you and your ideologist cronies are clueless to effect any sort of change that would benefit our sinking ship. It may already be too late, but on the slight hope it's not, it'll take a Republican control of the Senate, along with the House just for us to have a LONG shot at reversing the damage done by this inept POTUS.

Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#176968 May 2, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever get up to Orlando area? If so and you have time, you might poke around the
recruiter offices to see if you can find any info on Mr. Higgins.
Also he's had a Facebook acct, so anyone on that media can check to see if it's still active.
No bro. Not on fb and go out of my way to avoid Orlando. Hope he is ok.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#176969 May 2, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever get up to Orlando area? If so and you have time, you might poke around the
recruiter offices to see if you can find any info on Mr. Higgins.
Also he's had a Facebook acct, so anyone on that media can check to see if it's still active.
Why don't you go 'poke around Orlando' yourself, Stalker?

Higgins washed his hands of this bunch long ago.....leave the poor man alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 9 min Buck Crick 122
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Michael 665,298
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min Clearwater 88,102
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min RiversideRedneck 977,280
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance 1 hr discocrisco 1
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Peter Ross 549
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 284,536
More from around the web