Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#176734 Apr 10, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Hey bro. Just heard Sebeliis called it quits. I had a small injury last week in the truck. Not a big deal but had to report it. Sop for drivers is a drug test and then a visit to our workers comp doc. Here it comes under what was Bluecross Blueshield Fl, now Fl Blue. 4 phone calls and none less than 20 mins. Tuesday a rude lady hang up on me after a wait so I decided to try the next day. Yea this was a great idea and way forward folks! Own it each and everyone that is so proud of the liar in cheif.
Sebilius should have been fired several weeks ago. In the corporate arena, she would've
been.

AG Holder is playing the race card now. Looks like he'll try anything and everything to avoid
taking responsibility (and to protect his friend Barry.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#176735 Apr 10, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sam, how are you going about posting links? For some reason, your links are coming out " m.youtube.com/watc" ; instead of the whole link, for example like the one I posted.
Left click once in the url window at the top. Most of it will turn blue. Then right click in the blue highlight, select "copy". In the topix msg block, right click again, then select "paste".
I do that first to avoid mistakes. You can always move the link up or down, depending on which side of the link ya want your text msg to appear.
You were the one who taught me that and since then I've had good luck posting links.
:0)
Thanks, it makes me feel competent.
Open minded

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#176738 Apr 10, 2014
"If you like your insurance and your Doctor you can keep them"
7.1 million people signed up, granted only 3.5 didn't have insurance before, it's now mandatory that you have insurance, and if you didn't sign up you will be fined.
Sebelius' resignation equated to Powell's resignation after the WMD fiasco
Don't forget that we are now deporting more illegal aliens than when Bush was in office
Then there's the whole NSA infringement on civil rights and the IRS targeting conservative groups
So if you hate Bush, hang a pictur of O right next to him.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#176739 Apr 10, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>At fifteen, he's old enough to know death is permanent. We don't know the circumstances nor the relationship he has with the victims, ie some potential form of bullying or what have you, but there are circumstances where it's just a bad seed. In that case, lock him and throw away the key.
While I understand Lis' pity for this young man, I agree with you, USA. He attempted to savagely MURDER quite a few people, and no matter what his motive might have been, in his case I'd rather see the law err on the side of caution, rather than mercy, and keep him locked up for however long his state allows.

Location hidden

#176740 Apr 10, 2014
Open minded wrote:
"If you like your insurance and your Doctor you can keep them"
7.1 million people signed up, granted only 3.5 didn't have insurance before, it's now mandatory that you have insurance, and if you didn't sign up you will be fined.
Sebelius' resignation equated to Powell's resignation after the WMD fiasco
Don't forget that we are now deporting more illegal aliens than when Bush was in office
Then there's the whole NSA infringement on civil rights and the IRS targeting conservative groups
So if you hate Bush, hang a pictur of O right next to him.
I definitely do NOT hate Bush but I just as definitely despise Barack Obama.

Location hidden

#176741 Apr 10, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sebilius should have been fired several weeks ago. In the corporate arena, she would've
been.
AG Holder is playing the race card now. Looks like he'll try anything and everything to avoid
taking responsibility (and to protect his friend Barry.
Two questions: Sebelius should have been fired WEEKS AGO?? Don't you mean MONTHS AGO??

Second, Holder is playing the race card NOW?? Has he ever NOT played it?

Location hidden

#176742 Apr 10, 2014
I'm outta here for the night. Those of you who believe in prayer, please say one for my hubby tonight, that his carpal tunnel surgery goes well tomorrow.

God bless and keep you :)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#176743 Apr 10, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You were the one who taught me that and since then I've had good luck posting links.
:0)
Thanks, it makes me feel competent.
Der velcomen frau Lis.

Update: PA stabber is 16, & I believe should be tried as an adult, if for no other reason than
to send a clear msg to other juveniles NOT to be stupid.

Many youngsters think they can commit serious crimes and only be sentenced to youth camp
until they turn 25. Hardly a viable deterrent (IMO).

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#176747 Apr 10, 2014
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Two questions: Sebelius should have been fired WEEKS AGO?? Don't you mean MONTHS AGO??
Tom-a-to, tom-ah-to. Twelve weeks = how many months?

I have reasons for posting certain msgs in certain terms. Elementary Mrs Watson.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#176748 Apr 10, 2014
LOW LIFE AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text> YOU HAVE TO B ONE OF THE BIGGEST DICKHEADS I'VE KNOWN ,,,, YOU CARROT BRAIN
..........says the scumbag from UK's penal colony!

Freakin' wanker. You got wayyyy too much to do to clean up your own backyard to be
stickin' yer Pinocchio nose in our business.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#176749 Apr 10, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm posting from an HTC smartphone with a touch screen. It has a cut/copy/paste function and I don't know if the problem is me the phone or the Topix moble site. It seems to work randomly, I have also been experiencing all sorts of glitches lately on Topix and I don't know if it's my phone or problems with the site.
Well there ya go. That smartphone can't be all that smart if it can't perform a simple copy-
paste function. Use the phone to make calls and a computer to msg forum boards.

Yer welcome. No charge this time.
:-)

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#176751 Apr 10, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't get why the left wing always rallies around despots like Saddam Hussein, Castro, Hugo Chavez, Che Guevara and so on.
Because they have:
Toby

Portland, OR

#176755 Apr 10, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well being open minded, I'll have to say the 'if you like your insurance and doctor' shtick has been proven to be an outright lie. As far as the WMD fiasco, it's pretty obvious they were there and were shuffled out of Iraq into Syria. I can't stand the Bush dynasty, but I don't get why the left wing always rallies around despots like Saddam Hussein, Castro, Hugo Chavez, Che Guevara and so on. O.o
Not desiring to get bogged down in a senseless war, didn't mean anyone supported Saddam or rallied around Saddam. Just look at the state of affairs in Iraq today, a heavily damaged infrastructure, more sectarian violence than ever existed before, and all done with the false casus belli that somehow Iraq was connected with 9/11. What liberals rallied around Castro, I thought Kennedy was involved with the Cuban missile crisis? And what was the magnificent alternative to Castro, to put the corrupt Batista back in power?
Toby

Portland, OR

#176756 Apr 10, 2014
By the way Obama has been such a letdown that I wouldn't care to go into detail right now, it would take at least a thousand words and I don't have the time right now.
Clearwater

Miami, FL

#176758 Apr 11, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>In reality Holder should beooking at numerous criminal charges, he's possible the most corrupt AG ever, possibly even worse than Janet Reno.
He lied under oath to Congress and not a word from people that claim to care about ethics. He is a coward.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#176760 Apr 11, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>He lied under oath to Congress and not a word from people that claim to care about ethics. He is a coward.
Obama's lying on national television right now. He's praising the idiot Sebilious, and claiming
7 & a half million people have enrolled in the ACA and now have health insurance, some for the very first time.

People were FORCED to enroll under threat of fines to be collected by the IRS. And NO one
has health insurance until their 1st premium has been paid.

Nothing but political grandstanding ahead of the midterm elections.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#176761 Apr 11, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's lying on national television right now. He's praising the idiot Sebilious, and claiming
7 & a half million people have enrolled in the ACA and now have health insurance, some for the very first time.
People were FORCED to enroll under threat of fines to be collected by the IRS. And NO one
I wish he'd act more presidential. It's embarrassing. He comes out like a male cheerleader, whooping and hollering, acting like he needs to pump up the crowd. I wonder if they have <applause here> <laughter here> signs behind his head somewhere.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#176762 Apr 11, 2014
lisw wrote:
I always have such mixed feelings when a school shooter, and in this most recent case a school stabber, is tried as an adult. I have no doubt he did something really wrong, no matter the reasons, and he knows that, but at fifteen no matter how big or smart he is his brain is not fully developed yet. If they are worried he'll get off easy as a juvenile then that warrants changing juvenile laws, to allow for longer sentences that span into adulthood.
I agree with that. The human brain isn't fully developed and matured until 21 or 22 which is part of the reason so many kids skip over examining the consequences part of their "plan" and stop just short of thinking it through to "how could/will this story end?" When I was 13 or 14 and after a monster blizzard, it seemed like a really good idea to me and a couple friends to use the garage roof to ski off of and try to jump over a car parked in the driveway. My mother made one of her famous intuitive appearances and our "really cool" idea, got vetoed. At 18, I might have wondered on my own; what if one of my friends breaks her neck or lands on the car or lands on the dog or, or, or....

Most kids/teens come up with really stupid plans at some point and don't consider the consequences but kids who go on raging, bloody rampages like that boy? That's a whole different beast & he should have a big red flag attached to him for the rest of his life if he's ever released.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#176763 Apr 11, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
His voice goes higher lately and all stupid squeaky when he lies and implores people to celebrate when even he knows he's blowing smoke. And he's still trying to sell the thing, 4 years later. It's revolting. And 7.5 million MINUS the 2-3-4 million who already had insurance and had to get RE-insured because of HIM reduces that number....don't need a mathematician for that. And if you ask how many have paid their premiums, they don't know. How many are young people? They don't know. How many over 50? They don't know. How many never previously insured? They don't know.

McDonalds can tell us how many billions they've served worldwide down to the hamburger and the US government is tripping all over itself over a few million.

When's his term up?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#176764 Apr 11, 2014
A hypothetical letter to the president.

Dear Mr. Obama:

I'm planning to move my family and entire extended family of 37 into Mexico and I would like to ask you to assist me.
We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.

I'm sure they handle those things the same way we do here. So, would you mind telling your friend, The President of Mexico, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family. Forever.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need.

3. Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.

4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easier access to government services.

9. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

10. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

11. I would also like to have a job without paying taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

12. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy. We're sensitive.

13. I want to receive free food stamps.

14. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

15. I'll need income tax credits so that although I don't pay Mexican taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

16. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government contributes $$$'s to help me buy a car.

17. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because we already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico . I am sure that the President of Mexico won't mind returning the favor, if you ask him nicely.

Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 853,855
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 595,909
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 100,727
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Lbj 771
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 6,114
Homosexuals are the REAL reason God DESTROYED S... 1 hr Burke Devlin 80
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Halle Berry Sister 2,630
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Burke Devlin 444,119
More from around the web