Bush is a hero

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#176455 Mar 28, 2014
Howdy mrs G. Glad things are lookin' up a bit fer ye.

----------
Recently guessed that Putin will cross into eastern Ukraine Apr 1 (for fools), to thumb his nose at the west. I believe he'll get set this Monday (31st) and enter after midnight, Russian time.

He's now amassed 80-100K troops along the border, plus a large support line. Talking heads are not saying when he'll go, but they DO
say he'll make a big show of it coming in from the east, and probably another big show of force coming up from Crimea.

Reportedly there's too many men and support lines to just be military exercises. Consensus is he won't continue on to Kiev because then
he'll be leaving the (mainly) Russian speaking people and moving in to
areas more aligned with Europe. Then NATO supposedly gets involved.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#176456 Mar 29, 2014
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Freebird, I read your post aloud to my technically way-more-than-me-savvy husband, who has asked me to ask you the following:
1) What is the website, please?
2) Does the website tell you where to get this antenna, as well as which way to point it?
3) Do you need a digital converter for analog TVs?
Thanks again :)
Hey Roberta, good to see you. Life is ups and downs, glad to see you holding on to the Lord. Our computer died so I can post from time to time but with this virtual keyboard not easy. Hip gave me a site and im looking for a deal on a certain system.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#176457 Mar 29, 2014
bad bob wrote:
Howdy mrs G. Glad things are lookin' up a bit fer ye.
----------
Recently guessed that Putin will cross into eastern Ukraine Apr 1 (for fools), to thumb his nose at the west. I believe he'll get set this Monday (31st) and enter after midnight, Russian time.
He's now amassed 80-100K troops along the border, plus a large support line. Talking heads are not saying when he'll go, but they DO
say he'll make a big show of it coming in from the east, and probably another big show of force coming up from Crimea.
Reportedly there's too many men and support lines to just be military exercises. Consensus is he won't continue on to Kiev because then
he'll be leaving the (mainly) Russian speaking people and moving in to
areas more aligned with Europe. Then NATO supposedly gets involved.
Hey bro, did you feel the quake?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#176458 Mar 29, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Hey bro, did you feel the quake?
Nah. These days, I can never tell the difference between reality & flashbacks.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#176460 Mar 29, 2014
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Freebird, I read your post aloud to my technically way-more-than-me-savvy husband, who has asked me to ask you the following:
1) What is the website, please?
2) Does the website tell you where to get this antenna, as well as which way to point it?
3) Do you need a digital converter for analog TVs?
Thanks again :)
You're quite welcome. Walmart and Radio Shack carry the antennas. I'm not sure about the digital converter but it seems likely you would and as soon as I find the signal website I will post it.My daughter bought an antenna on sale for $20,hooked it up,hung it on the wall next to the tv and she gets about 10 of the local stations quite clearly.
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#176461 Mar 29, 2014
-USA-1 the mercenery wrote:
<quoted text>Has this ever happend to you, dumb Somali? <¦-o
blogs.militarytimes.com/.../platoon-com ...
Again not a Somali! You are moron know anything about History of fall of great Empires who over nation building will often lead to what stupid, are you ignorant? our US Over 18 trillion in debt, i do think is more than figure we all talking about? So,war mongering moron,? Do our corrupted politician care about citizens or the world masses? US is police State, so? If our Us keep on bullynig other nations what are future concurrent consequences and why so many world enemy(s)?
ecetera
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#176462 Mar 29, 2014
Add ! Ass, Yes it happened already our US in Meditteranian and in Africa...,
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#176463 Mar 29, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> You're quite welcome. Walmart and Radio Shack carry the antennas. I'm not sure about the digital converter but it seems likely you would and as soon as I find the signal website I will post it.My daughter bought an antenna on sale for $20,hooked it up,hung it on the wall next to the tv and she gets about 10 of the local stations quite clearly.
you can build antennae yourself out of Aluminum foil and cardboard , just do the research. its a DYI project, cheaper and way more range than a dipole Antenae purchased from TV/electronic shops, Old TV need a Digital converter box, some time Radio shack carry it!
Walmart and Radio Shack will close 100 or more outlets
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#176464 Mar 29, 2014
Roberta G wrote:
((( Thanks to you all ))) I HOPE this means I'm back for a long time, but it's definitely at least for a few weeks. Me darling hubby and I got a nice income tax refund last month, which has eased the financial pressure for us, at least temporarily.
We are still waiting for his Social Security benefits to be approved, and in a few days he will have surgery on his right hand, for severe hand pain. It's because of this that his SS benefits are very likely to be approved--there's not a lot of jobs out there you can do without using your hands!
The last few months have been difficult, to say the least. Unlike me, my sister is not a diabetic, yet early last month she nearly died of renal failure. She was hospitalized for TEN DAYS. She's had to be dialyzed several times since, and is now completing training for a modified dialysis procedure which she can do at home.
I've been clinging to my Savior, and without Him I'd have been seeing the inside of yet another medical facility--the kind with lots of rooms with softly padded walls ;)
I should also mention that I'm not exactly up-to-date on current events. We have not had TV since about the same time we suspended our Internet service, and definitely won't be getting it back for some little time. My dad has had Internet, so every now and then I've asked him if there was anything interesting in the news. Although he's mentioned a couple of items, he's been mostly focusing on my sister, bless his heart.
Now then, World Idiot, since I haven't been here in the last 3 months, how on earth could I possibly know more about what Blackheart has been up to you than you would??:)
I miss this one, you biggest world Idiot for a reason! As to Black heart he communicated with you through email, you don;t remember that , stop lying! Caught you in heat! Mwhahahhahaaa U sinned again ! BAhahahahaaaa
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#176465 Mar 30, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. These days, I can never tell the difference between reality & flashbacks.
of quake don't get you but this will , those revengefull japanese!
Radioactive Fukushima Waters Arrive At West Coast Of America
Forbes Mar 16 08:59pm
Presenters at the annual Ocean Sciences Meeting of the American Geophysical Union in Honolulu in late February said ocean water containing dissolved radionuclides from Fukushima’s crippled nuclear reactors has reached the northern west coast of North America ( msn.com ).

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#176466 Mar 30, 2014
bad bob wrote:
Howdy mrs G. Glad things are lookin' up a bit fer ye.
----------
Recently guessed that Putin will cross into eastern Ukraine Apr 1 (for fools), to thumb his nose at the west. I believe he'll get set this Monday (31st) and enter after midnight, Russian time.
He's now amassed 80-100K troops along the border, plus a large support line. Talking heads are not saying when he'll go, but they DO
say he'll make a big show of it coming in from the east, and probably another big show of force coming up from Crimea.

Reportedly there's too many men and support lines to just be military exercises. Consensus is he won't continue on to Kiev because then
he'll be leaving the (mainly) Russian speaking people and moving in to
areas more aligned with Europe. Then NATO supposedly gets involved.
And yet other nations accuse US, America, of "imperialism" and nation-building :P

I'm sure Obama won't do more than bleat a routine "We Protest!" for public approval, in response.

BB :)

((( bearhugs her ol' pal )))

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#176467 Mar 30, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Roberta, good to see you. Life is ups and downs, glad to see you holding on to the Lord. Our computer died so I can post from time to time but with this virtual keyboard not easy. Hip gave me a site and im looking for a deal on a certain system.
"VIRTUAL keyboard???" What on earth is that, pray tell?!?

Chris, old friend, it's great to see you, and by the way, fiber tablets are excellent for cleansing the system ;)

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#176468 Mar 30, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> You're quite welcome. Walmart and Radio Shack carry the antennas. I'm not sure about the digital converter but it seems likely you would and as soon as I find the signal website I will post it.My daughter bought an antenna on sale for $20,hooked it up,hung it on the wall next to the tv and she gets about 10 of the local stations quite clearly.
Thanks again, Freebird, I read your reply to my husband and we'll look into it :)

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#176469 Mar 30, 2014
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I miss this one, you biggest world Idiot for a reason! As to Black heart he communicated with you through email, you don;t remember that , stop lying! Caught you in heat! Mwhahahhahaaa U sinned again ! BAhahahahaaaa
Well, you certainly haven't changed over the three months I was out of action, World Idiot.

1. Even if Blackheart had been communicating with me in any way, shape or form, which parenthetically he most definitely was NOT--what's that to you?

2. More to the point--you really DO have a reading comprehension problem, don't you?

I did NOT have EMAIL service of ANY kind.
I > DID NOT < HAVE INTERNET SERVICE OF ANY KIND.

The last time I checked, World Idiot, having Internet service WAS still a prerequisite for email.

“am i ok”

Since: Mar 14

chicago

#176470 Mar 30, 2014
Bush was a hero, when he when he was in the Texas Air National Guard... he was in the "Battle of Pizza Run" where he personally killed two six-packs by himself.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#176471 Mar 30, 2014
Shocking, Force, just shocking--30+ years ago the man used to put away a lot of beer. Thanks for that newsflash.
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#176472 Mar 30, 2014
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
"VIRTUAL keyboard???" What on earth is that, pray tell?!?
Chris, old friend, it's great to see you, and by the way, fiber tablets are excellent for cleansing the system ;)
Perhaps I'm not using the right wording, on this tablet when you hit the boy to post a reply a keyboard comes up. I'm quite good at technology but this is a joke. My thumb takes up more than half of it and its not easy to use. Ah yes, so I will be 40 soon. Whats that old county song older enough to know better but still too young to care. Blessings!
Clearwater

Safety Harbor, FL

#176473 Mar 30, 2014
box. See?
UidiotRacemakewo rldpeace

United States

#176475 Mar 30, 2014
Roberta G wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you certainly haven't changed over the three months I was out of action, World Idiot.
1. Even if Blackheart had been communicating with me in any way, shape or form, which parenthetically he most definitely was NOT--what's that to you?
2. More to the point--you really DO have a reading comprehension problem, don't you?
I did NOT have EMAIL service of ANY kind.
I > DID NOT < HAVE INTERNET SERVICE OF ANY KIND.
The last time I checked, World Idiot, having Internet service WAS still a prerequisite for email.
Lair , You still have email in storage... and before 3 months time you hand communicated, come on you sinned Big time Agian, you still world biggest Idiot ! Babaabaaaa shame Shame on you! Bbababbabaaaaa
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#176477 Mar 31, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stool sample! <¦-o
Hey stool !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Anthony MN 603,556
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min macumazahn 880,661
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 8,322
The Christian Atheist debate 15 min too lazy to log in 4,050
I'm looking for a writer to write my true story (Nov '08) 1 hr Survivor 234
Is Steve Harvey's 'Family Fued' racially biased?? (Oct '13) 1 hr South American Italy 11
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 2 hr loganxxxx 238
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 7,653
More from around the web