Bush is a hero

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#176389 Mar 26, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I love my Somalia pirates, so I have to worry!
ibunal triedt NFL
What's even more funny about you Somalians is that you can't even read, much less write in English. They're looking for you, stooge.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#176390 Mar 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, ignorant Somali imbecile, your laughable court has absolutely NO power to make arrests.
However, soon the government will know where you are and have you deported. Be very concerned.
not a Somalian ! All you need to is worry about is International War crimes Tribunal, US White hats, WDS ... are Now looking bring you to trials for war crimes, you lowly scums Mercenaries like you NFL will sooner of later face the piper!
One for World humanity!

United States

#176391 Mar 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What's even more funny about you Somalians is that you can't even read, much less write in English. They're looking for you, stooge.
not a Somalian ! All you need to is worry about is International War crimes Tribunal, US White hats, WDS ... are Now looking bring you to trials for war crimes, you lowly scums Mercenaries like you NFL will sooner of later face the piper!
One for World humanity!

An NFL Fan

USA

#176392 Mar 26, 2014
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> I eat Somalian stool! All i need to is worry about is ICE!
It's fun to laugh at you! As an ignorant Somali illegal alien, you can't do much more than repeat that same misspelled crap over and over, can' you, imbecile?

Tell me how your ridiculous court will have me arrested, dullard.

United States

#176393 Mar 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun to laugh at you! As an ignorant Somali illegal alien, you can't do much more than repeat that same misspelled crap over and over, can' you, imbecile?
Tell me how your ridiculous court will have me arrested, dullard.
One for World humanity!

United States

#176394 Mar 26, 2014
George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley, January 19, 2009, compared the status of George W. Bush with that of [Chilean dictator] Pinochet.

by John Pilger

Outside [the United States] there is not the ambiguity about what to do about a war crime. So if you try to travel, most people abroad are going to view you not as ‘former President George Bush’] as a current war criminal.

An NFL Fan

USA

#176395 Mar 26, 2014
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>I eat Somalian scat ! I am A boner in the face of my sister!
One for World humanity!
You really are mentally unfit, aren't you, Somalian? Is that why you go by the name 'IDIOT'?

An NFL Fan

USA

#176396 Mar 26, 2014
IDIOT wrote:
George Washington University law proal.
I knew you'd just spam the place and run away, Somali coward.

United States

#176398 Mar 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are mentally unfit, aren't you, Somalian? Is that why you go by the name 'IDIOT'?
not a Somalian ! You NFL the real IDIOT of Idiot and you admit it! All you need to is worry about is International War crimes Tribunal, US White hats, WDS ... are Now looking bring you to trials for war crimes, you lowly scums Mercenaries like you NFL will sooner of later face the piper!
One for World humanity!

An NFL Fan

USA

#176399 Mar 26, 2014
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>i slurp Somalian excrement !
ity!
It makes you frustrated when people know you're nothing more than a mentally incompetent communist, doesn't it, Somali cretin?

United States

#176400 Mar 26, 2014
We Are Your Bad Conscience
by Lawrence M. Ludlow

Democracy is not an end in itself ... the United States has been transformed from a constitutional republic with limited powers into a war-mongering ... democracy with no limits on its ability to interfere in the lives of U.S. citizens and people around the world... When a significant portion of the populace can be frightened and propagandized into agreement with barbarism, democracy will reflect and serve even the vilest political program. In fact, democracy is capable of embracing as much violence, suspicion, fear, envy, greed, hatred, and self-righteousness as the unprincipled “common man” is capable of accepting.

United States

#176401 Mar 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are CHOCOLATE FACE! You put the Somali in Somalian, dumb khat chewing pirate. <¦-o

Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#17639323 min ago

J
not a Somalian ! All you need to is worry about is International War crimes Tribunal, US White hats, WDS ... are Now looking bring you to trials for war crimes, you lowly scums Mercenaries like you poster will sooner of later face the piper!
One for World humanity!

United States

#176402 Mar 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes you frustrated when people know you're nothing more than a mentally incompetent communist, doesn't it, Somali cretin?
not a Somalian /communist! Study your history no such thing as Communist Somalian ! All you need to is worry about is International War crimes Tribunal, US White hats, WDS ... are Now looking bring you to trials for war crimes, you lowly scums Mercenaries like you poster will sooner of later face the piper!
One for World humanity!

An NFL Fan

USA

#176403 Mar 27, 2014
IDIOT wrote:
Bad Conscience
by Lawrence M. Ludloon man” is capable of accepting.
LOL! You can't even understand the crap you dump here, can you, ignoramus? Does it hurt to be stupid?

An NFL Fan

USA

#176404 Mar 27, 2014
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>I AM a Somalian /communist!
One for World humanity!
You know absolutely nothing of history, illiterate foreign fool, so don't even try to convince me you're anything more than an illegal alien who sucks his living from the government.

United States

#176405 Mar 27, 2014
here something for all to talk about

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley, January 19, 2009, compared the status of George W. Bush with that of [Chilean dictator] Pinochet.

by John Pilger

Outside [the United States] there is not the ambiguity about what to do about a war crime. So if you try to travel, most people abroad are going to view you not as ‘former President George Bush’[but] as a current war criminal.

United States

#176406 Mar 27, 2014
Look what i found on the Web! I was correct about debating on Ukraine , USthe provacatuer !
Watch!

======

Ukraine Crisis - What You're Not Being Told

http://www.youtube.com/watch ..

United States

#176408 Mar 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You've been reported to Homeland Security, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o
You had been reported to International war crimes tribunal for war crimes against humanity , US White hat in govt vs You US Dark Hats ...
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#176409 Mar 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You've been reported to Homeland Security, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o
You have been reported to the The National Weather Service (NWS) for trying to imitate a weather vane, PIG FACE.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#176410 Mar 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You can't even understand the crap you dump here, can you, ignoramus? Does it hurt to be stupid?
Can you?

Are you always hurting, Elli May, founder of the National Stupids Association?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 3 min Johnny 27
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 685,471
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Bongo 24,607
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 30 min Downer 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr PrinceofDarkness 985,610
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr REMEMBER DETROIT 619,747
submissive women are the best for me (Nov '08) 5 hr Cher in canada 182
More from around the web