“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#176055 Mar 22, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>How bout you command me not to speak to you.
:)
Oh, I don't aspire to such pretensions. That's a Lyndi thing. I celebrate the freedom for all to "do as ye will, an ye harm none", as I've heard it said. Nice sentiment. It's a free board.

“The future begins”

every moment

#176056 Mar 22, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You have been wrong about so much that you perceive to be true, namely the healthcare bill, I believe that I will need those citations (much to Bad Bob's chagrin)
See lisw.

See lisw's keyboard.

See lisw type on her keyboard.

See lisw learn on her very own.

Oh my! lisw learned the best way learning is done. Good for you, lisw!
UIDIOTRACEMAkeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#176057 Mar 22, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>How did right-wing media manage to give their tribe the impression that this Canadian tar-sands are "our oil"?
Keystone has been made into yet one more political touchstone, rife with misleading information and half-truths attendant on such topics. Question: Is that oil just sitting in tanks up there? Answer: no. Question: Is some of that oil coming into American refineries now? Answer: yes, but it's short-stopped in places like Chicago. Question: will it be as fiscally advantageous to sell that oil to America if the pipeline makes it to the Gulf? Answer:??????
Where people got the idea that, rather than having pipelines terminate IN America, a pipeline across America to sea-going ports will somehow make it MORE available to America is a triumph of right-wing agitprop.
Don't forget they are mostly Sheeeoples /Slaves... that kowtow to almighty bloody US Petrodollars...
Bhahahahaaaa

United States

#176058 Mar 22, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh god.....
The pompous arrogant azz strikes again..........
We dont all have the correct answers like you Hip.......LOL
You mean hippy is way too intelligent for you lowly Authoritarians mentally challenged cave dwellers to dwell on" :). Bhahahaaaa

United States

#176059 Mar 22, 2014
Uidiotracemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Lyndi got a WW smackdown, she lost stranglehold on those liberals! Bahahhaaaa
i would say invasion of firsrt the more of " Made in China meow meow cats, Or India hot Curry foods... She's lost de/bate Bhahahhaaaa
Add!Q Indigestions! Bhahahaaaa

United States

#176060 Mar 22, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>See lisw.
See lisw's keyboard.
is it grade school for Lil lisw?
Bhaahhaaaaa

“The future begins”

every moment

#176061 Mar 22, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You have been wrong about so much that you perceive to be true, namely the healthcare bill, I believe that I will need those citations (much to Bad Bob's chagrin)
OK, OK, I'll give you a hint. Type "petcoke". Trust me.;)

United States

#176062 Mar 22, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Did I miss something? Did Obama jet off to some European capital, meet with Putin, and and agree to carve Crimea off of Ukraine without even allowing Ukrainians into the negotiations?
Unless I missed that, you are going way overboard with the Chamberlain comparison - if you're interested in anything like historical accuracy, that is. I'm not sure you are.
I'm still waiting for you to tell me what makes Obama more at fault for Putin's moves in the Ukraine than Bush was for Putin's moves into Chechnya and Georgia. This notion that a 'strong leader' in the White House would somehow have stopped Putin is fantasy. It ignores everything else in play here, and there's a hell of a lot more than just the U.S.
Wait ... I get it. See, the Russian version of events has the protests in Kiev being the work of the CIA. So ... maybe you're both right. Obama craftily disrupted Ukraine knowing that Putin would seize the opportunity to take Crimea!
Man, he's worse than Chamberlain!!!!
But more like Obama jetted to ASEAN Nations but they all turned him down and sent him home, i wonder why?

Mw BBhahahaaaaaaa

United States

#176063 Mar 22, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>OK, OK, I'll give you a hint. Type "petcoke". Trust me.;)
And all this time i thought it be Cokes drug effects! Bhahahahahaaa:)

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#176064 Mar 22, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>See lisw.
See lisw's keyboard.
God, you are such a nerd!

United States

#176065 Mar 22, 2014
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born in the U.S and grammer was my worst sublect in H.S as for Frank Fuster.
In 1984, Frank Fuster, the owner of the Country Walk Babysitting Service, in a suburb of Miami, Florida, was found guilty of 14 counts of abuse. He was sentenced to a prison sentence with a minimum of 165 years. Fuster's victims testified that his "unspeakable acts" included leading them in Satanic rituals and terrorizing them by forcing them to watch him mutilate birds, a lesson to children who might reveal the abuse. Fuster had been previously convicted for manslaughter and for fondling a 9-year-old child. Testimony from children in the case was extracted by Laurie and Joseph Braga, a husband-and-wife team who resorted to coercive questioning of the alleged victims when the desired answers were not forthcoming.
Fuster was convicted based in large part on the testimony of his 18-year-old wife, Ileana Flores, who pleaded guilty and testified against him. According to a 2002 episode of Frontline, Flores maintained that "he was innocent, she was innocent and that she was coerced by Reno and others into denouncing her husband. She said she was kept naked in a suicide watch cell and given cold showers and that Reno visited her late at night in pursuit of her confession and damning testimony." Reno, then a candidate for Governor of Florida, refused to discuss her role in the case, leading one editorial to claim that she was "stonewalling
That Frank Fuster spread a bunch of B.S about Reno.
I have seen many of his speeches on dvd he preached Nonviolence. What is wrong with that?
The Poster USA_1 and his grunts are so ignorant, know not about the newer American generations struggles to complete a sentence most of time e-text in broken English nor can write on paper properly , sloppy characters, that's how ignorant , the lowly Authoritatirians need to do the research about newe younger generational problems born with a Ipad, Iphone, laptops... problem with written English language: its grammar and syntax...' they need to show little empathy for those younger Y generation or younger ones with English writing skills. They ignorant! Bhwhahahahaa

United States

#176066 Mar 22, 2014
UIDIOTRACEMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>But more like Obama jetted to ASEAN Nations but they all turned him down and sent him home, i wonder why?
Mw BBhahahaaaaaaa
that is ASEAN Nations Conference!

United States

#176067 Mar 22, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>God, you are such a nerd!
Why is hippy such a nerd?

bHAHAHAAAAA

“The future begins”

every moment

#176068 Mar 22, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>God, you are such a nerd!
If it makes you feel better about yourself. Just seems to me like there's too many content to be spoon-fed comfort-food, when hard info is widely available for the cost of a book, a library card, or an ISP, and just a little effort. I've also been doing this long enough to know that people do not read what they don't take the trouble to find themselves, so, sorry, my time is as valuable to me as yours is to you. If it's important to someone, and they choose to doubt what is presented, they can inform themselves. If it's not worth the effort, then what compels one to chime in when it obviously isn't that important to them? People are funny critters, ain't they?

Location hidden

#176069 Mar 22, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>If it makes you feel better about yourself. Just seems to me like there's too many content to be spoon-fed comfort-food, when hard info is widely available for the cost of a book, a library card, or an ISP, and just a little effort. I've also been doing this long enough to know that people do not read what they don't take the trouble to find themselves, so, sorry, my time is as valuable to me as yours is to you. If it's important to someone, and they choose to doubt what is presented, they can inform themselves. If it's not worth the effort, then what compels one to chime in when it obviously isn't that important to them? People are funny critters, ain't they?
I probably read as much or more than you do, Maybe different things. It wasn't an insult. I love the nerds on the Big Bang theory.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#176070 Mar 22, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry but you are not making your case. I don't see it as opportunistic at all. A case of shoulda, woulda, coulda, maybe. As I said what Putin has is momentum. We (specifically Obama) have put ourselves in a situation where we have nothing to offer and Putin holds all the cards. It could be turned around but not easily because quite frankly Obama does not have and never had the ability to look ahead.
You mean he should look ahead to startup more idiotic wars ? Obama don't need to look ahead , it already planned to benefit those few, k now about already planned out PNAC agendas way before you born ? A Bhaahahahaa

United States

#176071 Mar 22, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I probably read as much or more than you do, Maybe different things. It wasn't an insult. I love the nerds on the Big Bang theory.
you mean you do all House wife stuff: read gossip columns of the Rich and Famous, watch Fox-like channels , listen to Rushie druggie LimAught... ah HAH! Bhahahaaaa

United States

#176072 Mar 22, 2014
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>If it makes you feel better about yourself. Just seems to me like there's too many content to be spoon-fed comfort-food, when hard info is widely available for the cost of a book, a library card, or an ISP, and just a little effort. I've also been doing this long enough to know that people do not read what they don't take the trouble to find themselves, so, sorry, my time is as valuable to me as yours is to you. If it's important to someone, and they choose to doubt what is presented, they can inform themselves. If it's not worth the effort, then what compels one to chime in when it obviously isn't that important to them? People are funny critters, ain't they?
That is why those who gave me those Negative Icons should do the research before they make fool themselves! Bahahahaaa

“The future begins”

every moment

#176073 Mar 22, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I probably read as much or more than you do, Maybe different things. It wasn't an insult. I love the nerds on the Big Bang theory.
On behalf of the Kingdom of Nerds, we do appreciate your patronage.

Location hidden

#176074 Mar 22, 2014
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/obam...

Talk about opportunism. I thought democrats didn't approve of those wealthy donors. Oh that's right it's only wealthy republicans.
Seems someone thinks the keystone pipeline would help with the Putin situation besides Lyndi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Michael 542,058
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min ROCCO 738,627
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min KiMare 95,433
The Great Big Holy Putdown!!!. 14 min Gar 1
Join Me In This Little Prayer 3 Times A Day 14 min Huey 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min KiMare 227,381
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Seraphima 600,986
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Pegasus 259,165
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••