#176086 Mar 22, 2014
ADD! < i don't do Welfare!
uidiotRACEMAEKWO RLDPEACE

United States

#176088 Mar 22, 2014
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
BWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Your expression...
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, boys and girls, don't melt your brains and become a 'Libtarded, welfare sucking Odumbo worshipping STONER like Chocolate Face..
Son, always be aware of that GMG(1) SEAL, with his cross hairs on your tiny 'KHAT' fried Somali pirate brain....
Sweet dreams,'TARGET'!
More Deranged and ignorance coming from you a racist war mongering fool ! And not a Somalia pirate ! Note if you touch any Americans or World civilians or me , The International War crime Tribunal had tried Bush & co for war crime agianst humanity, you next Cowboy! Bahhahhaaaaa

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#176089 Mar 22, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
No interest in Clinton and Chechnya huh?
Did it even occur to you that I left that off the list because I forgot it?

Probably not.

If all you can think is lib/con rep/dem, the fact that someone else might not be so inclined doesn't come easy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#176090 Mar 22, 2014
The world revolves around energy and the biggest enemy the USA has lives freely among us. Environmental zealots and an apathetic population who enable them . We have been spoon fed a diet about the evils of "Big Oil" "Big Business" and "Greedy Corps". Take a close look at "BIG ENVIRONMENTALISM" and see who the real impediment to prosperity and energy independence is.

United States

#176091 Mar 22, 2014
Let do some research on Somalia and on our US soldiers/veterans are put on Pyschotic drugs by the VA or are drug abuser ? Anyone wantst a crack at this or debate this irritating topic! I guess most of you don't care ,?
dumb poster cowboy is an enable and asking for a debate... Bahhahaaa

Location hidden

#176092 Mar 22, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Did it even occur to you that I left that off the list because I forgot it?
Probably not.
If all you can think is lib/con rep/dem, the fact that someone else might not be so inclined doesn't come easy.

I just thought it was possible your innate ideological leanings influenced your historical chronology.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#176093 Mar 22, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now!!! Pres Obama is allegedly the leader of the free world.The leader of a superpower but his actions or lack of actions do not influence Mr Putin? Maybe it is worse than I thought maybe Obamas reliance on the politics of personal magnetism is more of a disaster than I firt thought. You are being obtuse Wills.
What are the President's options? What is it he should have done, or could have done but didn't?

United States

#176095 Mar 22, 2014
uidiotRACEMAEKWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>More Deranged and ignorance coming from you a racist war mongering fool ! And not a Somalia pirate ! Note if you touch any Americans or World civilians or me , The International War crime Tribunal had tried Bush & co for war crime agianst humanity, you next Cowboy! Bahhahhaaaaa
Same goes for you another Deranged and more ignorance coming from you a racist war mongering fool ! And not a Chocolate face ! Note if you touch any Americans or World civilians or me , The International War crime Tribunal had tried Bush & co for war crime agianst humanity, you next Cowboy! Bahhahhaaaaa

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#176098 Mar 22, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I just thought it was possible your innate ideological leanings influenced your historical chronology.
Of course you did.

See, I think we're talking about two different things here. I'm talking about the options that the President of the United States has when the Russians act badly. You're talking about Obama.

There's a huge difference, even though Obama happens to be the President of the United States right now. I don't think any other person in the White House would have done much different under the circumstances, because they would have had no more options than the current President does.

I've been here before. I tried to talk about the Iraq war with people enraged by the fact that George Bush was the President of the United States. When I tried to point out that maybe Bush didn't invent the difficulties between the U.S. and Iraq, they were determined to prove I was a neocon.

United States

#176099 Mar 22, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE, tell us about how brutal your pirating ways are for your victims, khat chewing pirate! <¦-o
Sorry not a Pirate !

Location hidden

#176100 Mar 22, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>What are the President's options? What is it he should have done, or could have done but didn't?
Too late. His stumbling around through one global crisis after another defined who he was. A gasbag full of empty rhetoric.Of course Putin was emboldened. I'm sure Obama sending Joe Biden to Poland to "assure" them of America honoring our commitments to the Poles has them resting easy.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#176101 Mar 22, 2014
lisw wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics /wireStory/obama-adviser-build -keystone-xl-pipeline-22898796
Talk about opportunism. I thought democrats didn't approve of those wealthy donors. Oh that's right it's only wealthy republicans.
Seems someone thinks the keystone pipeline would help with the Putin situation besides Lyndi.
How?

When Obama says: "Ok, Vlad, I'm signing the papers, and we'll be taking over your European fuel custom....in three years (minimum)...hide and watch...." you think Putin will cower in fear?

He'll laugh his ass off, and take over a few more formerly Russian countries, while he "waits" for us to screw ourselves.

KXL won't phase him one bit. It'll just fork us, while it profits Canada and China, and Vlad will be laughing his ass off for a good long while.

If a pig in a poke is your answer to Putin, I'm awfully glad you're not a foreign policy strategist.

United States

#176102 Mar 22, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>His long absence made me think the Navy Seals finally got him. Unfortunately he lives. Now being a Saturday Night, I will take solace in a good Kentucky Bourbon and just because CHOCOLATE FACE still lives, doesn't mean all is lost! Good to see your posts again my friend.
Live to give you a headache on topix, if you keep irritating me. Bhahahaaaaa You drink to much and you kill you liver, have some Milk! Bahahhaaaa

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#176103 Mar 22, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Too late. His stumbling around through one global crisis after another defined who he was. A gasbag full of empty rhetoric.Of course Putin was emboldened. I'm sure Obama sending Joe Biden to Poland to "assure" them of America honoring our commitments to the Poles has them resting easy.
Good heavens I forgot about that.
:-/

United States

#176104 Mar 22, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, I thought the Navy Seals slaughtered you for sure, my Somali pirate fool! <¦-o
Same goes for you another Deranged and more ignorance coming from you a racist war mongering fool ! And not a Chocolate face ! Note if you touch any Americans or World civilians or me , The International War crime Tribunal had tried Bush & co for war crime agianst humanity, you next [poster War mongering USA_1 a warring mecernary of ill repute!

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#176105 Mar 22, 2014
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Too late. His stumbling around through one global crisis after another defined who he was. A gasbag full of empty rhetoric.Of course Putin was emboldened. I'm sure Obama sending Joe Biden to Poland to "assure" them of America honoring our commitments to the Poles has them resting easy.
What options did he have that he failed to take, then?

Location hidden

#176106 Mar 22, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you did.
See, I think we're talking about two different things here. I'm talking about the options that the President of the United States has when the Russians act badly. You're talking about Obama.
There's a huge difference, even though Obama happens to be the President of the United States right now. I don't think any other person in the White House would have done much different under the circumstances, because they would have had no more options than the current President does.
I've been here before. I tried to talk about the Iraq war with people enraged by the fact that George Bush was the President of the United States. When I tried to point out that maybe Bush didn't invent the difficulties between the U.S. and Iraq, they were determined to prove I was a neocon.
Putin is a bad guy. An old school USSR boy who longs for the good old days.
Obamas lack of resolve beyond spending funds we don"t have on yet one more social program is very obvious to a guy like Putin who smells weakness as all bullies do.Hey that may be a good campaign for progressives."don't feel bad kids,see even the President of the US gets bullied.

Location hidden

#176107 Mar 22, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Good heavens I forgot about that.
:-/
I wish I coudl forget.

United States

#176108 Mar 22, 2014
Add to previous post and Not A Somalian Pirate and not a Chocolate Y0u US war mongering barbarians/mercenaries are anti-Americans, anti-world people, anti-civil liberty, anti-USconstitution, Anti-human rights, anti-International law.... you are lowly inhuma warring scumbaggers

Bbababaaaaa

Location hidden

#176109 Mar 22, 2014
good night all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Richard The Lion... 80,200
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min kent 701,539
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 10 min Dang Jersey Piney 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Dang Jersey Piney 995,766
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 20 min texas pete 2,539
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 26 min Prince of Darkness 6,869
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,396