Bush is a hero
HipGnozizzz

Altona, IL

#175821 Mar 17, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
A simple nod of acknowledgement to my inarguable point would have been sufficient. Peddling faster and zigzagging won't help you on this one anyway.
Showing the futility of attempting to carry a serious discussion with an ideologue in clown shoes.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#175822 Mar 17, 2014
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Showing the futility of attempting to carry a serious discussion with an ideologue in clown shoes.
Agreed. And the ambulance chaser fits that bill perfectly.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175823 Mar 17, 2014
<possible duplicate-1st one went to Nefsteria>
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Apples n' coconuts, Lyndi. I know it spoils your screenplay, but I'll tell you again, I and many like me didn't "pick a winner", we picked a platform, and it's still chuggin' along, 2 steps up, 1 1/2 back, 4 sideways, and dosey-do, as expected in the Byzantine boxstep we call "American democracy in action".
You didn't EXACTLY pick a platform, mr Gnosis. You picked a bill of goods sold by a junior senator politician, who said whatever he had to say to get elected. That's what pols on BOTH sides do. But since you're "no pup in this game, ya should'a known better.

I can see the 1st term woes. No one wanted McCain because of the wide-spread anti-Bush sentiment. I get that. But to put Obama in the oval office AGAIN, because you preferred his "platform" over Romneys, was just plain wrong-headed (IMO). You helped place the US
in danger, because you wanted a "progressive" leader, instead of one who had a good chance to turn the economy around, reinstill consumer confidence, and get people back to work.

Each side claims to have the best interests of our country at heart, and it's been that way for over 2 centuries. But you must know by now that the "progressive" platform is a failure.
Outta control deficit spending, and over-reaching entitlements alone should've been enough to get you the msg.
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy has done ok - disappointing in some areas, many areas actually, but I ain't no pup in this game. It's a progressive platform I'm after, not a player. It's only the idealist lefties, and virtually the entire reactionary right-wing, that are so focused on the jeans and undershirt.
If Obama'd be "doin' ok", his approval numbers wouldn't be tanking. The ONLY area where he was "doin' ok", were the very policies that Bush Jr had in place. Now with 2 consecutive foreign crises (3 counting Beghazi), on hand, this inexperienced C-I-C doesn't know whether to crap or go blind.

Obama was finished after the so-called Syrian Red Line, and the US'll be very lucky to be able to avert armed conflict with Russia, Iran, No Korea, China, and a host of other smaller
bad guys, anxious to test the USA's resolve (IMO).
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>
I just really hope they do the impeachment shuffle, and maybe a couple more budgetary twirls. It's been so very entertaining, and I just can't tell you how helpful. Ain't they just grand?
It's mighty unfortunate that you'd rather see the GOP go down in flames in order to strut the progressive liberal platform, instead of slapping yourself awake, and giving another group the chance to right our quickly sinking ship. Well, as it turn out, 14 senate seats are up on the blocks this coming November. R's ony need 6 to take control back. That will NOT make a significant difference, because Obama still has his" veto, his phone, and his pen." But it's a good start.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175824 Mar 17, 2014
Post Script:

With the latest "changes" ordered by the emperor, it appears likely that Obamacare is finished, thank God.

This failure needs to go back to the board room, to get reworked by
a bi-partisan panel, surrounded by physicians, insurance experts, and any other geniuses that can help the US's uninsured poor folks, but ensuring that it is controlled by the private sector, NOT the US gov't.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#175825 Mar 18, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
The one half of one item is 'too little war.' That's definitely not progressive, but it's gobbledygook just the same.
No, "too little war" isn't gobbledygook. Too little warring equaled no spoils of war and in early civilizations it was often a requirement if you were trying to grow or maintain what you had and to keep the treasury full. Running an empire wasn't cheap and they had to get the funding and slave labor from someplace! An attitude of " you don't screw with Rome" for example, existed for a reason. Instilling fear across the land was commonplace and waging war and going plundering and pillaging for years at a time, was how they imposed it. Plus it was often the only way soldiers got compensated. Can't keep an enthusiastic military if you don't pay them. Successful invasions meant acquisition of valuable land, seaports, art, slave labor, treasure, gold. townspeople to tax, etc. Stealing your neighbors land and loot and amassing wealth was pretty much the whole point.

To the victor go the spoils!
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#175826 Mar 18, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Be careful and keep looking over your shoulder, the guy behind you may be a liberal sneaking up on you.
You make these kind of threatening comments to me too often. If you continue, I'll report your posts.

Thousands and thousands of women have been stalked, snuck up on, battered, raped, and even murdered in this country so the comedy factor on this subject, is zero. As a result, a whole lot of women value the 2nd amendment and aren't reluctant to use it. And since no one wants to see you hurt out in the real world because you're an ill-mannered clod, do yourself a favor and drop the entire stalking and sneaking up on women thing from your act.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#175827 Mar 18, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, "too little war" isn't gobbledygook. Too little warring equaled no spoils of war and in early civilizations it was often a requirement if you were trying to grow or maintain what you had and to keep the treasury full. Running an empire wasn't cheap and they had to get the funding and slave labor from someplace! An attitude of " you don't screw with Rome" for example, existed for a reason. Instilling fear across the land was commonplace and waging war and going plundering and pillaging for years at a time, was how they imposed it. Plus it was often the only way soldiers got compensated. Can't keep an enthusiastic military if you don't pay them. Successful invasions meant acquisition of valuable land, seaports, art, slave labor, treasure, gold. townspeople to tax, etc. Stealing your neighbors land and loot and amassing wealth was pretty much the whole point.
To the victor go the spoils!
You're right - I didn't understand your point, because I was thinking way too modern.

Lafayette IN

#175828 Mar 18, 2014

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#175829 Mar 18, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You make these kind of threatening comments to me too often. If you continue, I'll report your posts.
Thousands and thousands of women have been stalked, snuck up on, battered, raped, and even murdered in this country so the comedy factor on this subject, is zero. As a result, a whole lot of women value the 2nd amendment and aren't reluctant to use it. And since no one wants to see you hurt out in the real world because you're an ill-mannered clod, do yourself a favor and drop the entire stalking and sneaking up on women thing from your act.
Hahaha.

I joke about your paranoia of liberals, and you turn it into a threat of some sort?

You're constantly smearing people for their liberal views to the point I consider you to be a total whacko.

Don't worry about me--I'd sooner get close to an elephant with diarrhea than to approach the likes of you.

BTW, I have never considered you to be a woman really.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#175830 Mar 18, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
I joke about your paranoia of liberals, and you turn it into a threat of some sort?
You're constantly smearing people for their liberal views to the point I consider you to be a total whacko.
Don't worry about me--I'd sooner get close to an elephant with diarrhea than to approach the likes of you.
You're embarrassed. I understand. For over a year now you've been following me around like a panting dog trying to impress, trying to get my attention, trying to amuse, trying anything so I'd respond to you. "Where's Lyndi?" "When is Lyndi coming back!" Why you even came running once when I whistled for you. Remember?
And now you feel spurned. Humiliated.
Woe is you.

You made two really big mistakes in your post, by the way.
First of all, your chances are far better with a pooping elephant than they ever were with me and secondly, I am a woman but if you never really thought I was a woman and you showered me with all that attention anyway ......... I'm pretty sure that makes you gay!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#175831 Mar 18, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're embarrassed. I understand. For over a year now you've been following me around like a panting dog trying to impress, trying to get my attention, trying to amuse, trying anything so I'd respond to you. "Where's Lyndi?" "When is Lyndi coming back!" Why you even came running once when I whistled for you. Remember?
Woe is you.
First of all, your chances are far better with a pooping elephant than they ever were with me and secondly, I am a woman but if you never really thought I was a woman and you showered me with all that attention anyway ......... I'm pretty sure that makes you gay!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Just to clarify. I'm not suggesting you're not female. You simply lack any feminine qualities, and your suggestion that I have tried to impress you is laughable.

BTW, your post indicates a meltdown.

Pull yourself together.

Lafayette IN

#175832 Mar 18, 2014
Ahhhh, Spring.

One of the few downsides is the yowling of cats in heat. I use a squirt gun or pail of water, personally.

Not sure how that words cyber-wise, though.

;-)
anaillab

New Eagle, PA

#175833 Mar 18, 2014

Heres a good example of Bush's Heroism,,,

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#175835 Mar 18, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Woe is you.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I think your first assessment of him was more accurate. He is a stalker. And the reason he doesn't see you as a woman is because he just can't imagine a woman not swooning at his attentions. He is not funny at all, and I am surprised that not a single male here (exception is Bad Bob except that he also does it with humor)or female for that matter has told this creep to knock it off. Anyway I'm doing that now "knock it off, Catcher." I think I told him before I thought he was scary and though this is anonymous, it is not totally impossible to find you. Be careful.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#175836 Mar 18, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I think your first assessment of him was more accurate. He is a stalker. And the reason he doesn't see you as a woman is because he just can't imagine a woman not swooning at his attentions. He is not funny at all, and I am surprised that not a single male here (exception is Bad Bob except that he also does it with humor)or female for that matter has told this creep to knock it off. Anyway I'm doing that now "knock it off, Catcher." I think I told him before I thought he was scary and though this is anonymous, it is not totally impossible to find you. Be careful.
Your absolutely right. Thanks. Glad to see you back here, lis. Say hello to Roberta for me to if you ever talk to her.......I hope she's well.

Lafayette IN

#175837 Mar 18, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I think your first assessment of him was more accurate. He is a stalker. And the reason he doesn't see you as a woman is because he just can't imagine a woman not swooning at his attentions. He is not funny at all, and I am surprised that not a single male here (exception is Bad Bob except that he also does it with humor)or female for that matter has told this creep to knock it off. Anyway I'm doing that now "knock it off, Catcher." I think I told him before I thought he was scary and though this is anonymous, it is not totally impossible to find you. Be careful.
When I throw water out the window at howling cats I don't pick a victim and a troublemaker. I just throw water at both of them.]If Lyndi doesn't want to be stalked by Catcher, she should quit stalking Catcher.

That's my opinion.

There's a mutual payoff for all three of them in this relationship (that includes the stalking trollish posts denouncing Catcher as a stalking troll).

On whether the 'don't look behind you" is creepy ... that I'm not sure. My initial reaction was no, that it wasn't much different from something I've said - something to the effect that even now a (liberal, progressive, commie) is forming in the dust bunnies under the bed.

On a second look - maybe a little creepy, but I don't think it was even close to the suffering inflicted on actual victims of cyber-stalking.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175838 Mar 18, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text> When I throw water out the window at howling cats I don't pick a victim and a troublemaker. I just throw water at both of them.]If Lyndi doesn't want to be stalked by Catcher, she should quit stalking Catcher.
That's my opinion.
Please paraphrase or show outright where Lyndi has "stalked" chaser. I've been reading these msgs for quite a while now and don't EVER recall her stalking that worthless troll.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a mutual payoff for all three of them in this relationship (that includes the stalking trollish posts denouncing Catcher as a stalking troll).
Here you seem to be pretty judgemental, especially trying to defend someone who has clearly gone out his way to bully another poster verbally. I truly expected you to condemn chaser's recent behavior on several of those occasions, but so far that has not been forthcoming. Yes as I recall, you DID comment on his childishness quite some time ago.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
On whether the 'don't look behind you" is creepy ... that I'm not sure. My initial reaction was no, that it wasn't much different from something I've said - something to the effect that even now a (liberal, progressive, commie) is forming in the dust bunnies under the bed.
On a second look - maybe a little creepy, but I don't think it was even close to the suffering inflicted on actual victims of cyber-stalking.
His comment about "looking behind you" wasn't a threat, nor was it creepy, nor was it humorous (IMO). But there comes a time when enough is enough, and sometimes you hafta take the opportunity to throw EVERYthing you can, against the wall and hope the other poster is savvy enough to get the hint.

Maybe YOU didn't notice that chaser has a smarmy response each & every time Lyndi posts a msg in here. I did.

Maybe YOU didn't notice he's trying to bully Chris into keeping quiet with his constant
rejoinder "woe is you". I did.

This extravagant blowhard has NOTHING <on topic> to contribute here. As much as you've complained about that, one would think you'd AT LEAST say something to him about
it. But so far, I've not seen anything recently forthcoming.

So I'll continue to harass the worthless troll each time he makes his childish bullying comments,(whether he chooses to ignore them or not). And if it persists, I intend to ramp it up a bit, so that ignoring them will be a large flashing neon sign showing the big mouth troll to be nothing more than a fake, a phony, and a charlatan.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175839 Mar 18, 2014
Chaser wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
You gotta LOT of nerve chastising others for the same thing YOU do in here, and apparently
on the religious threads, worthless freakin' troll.

Sounds a lot like it's YOU havin' the "meltdown", senor troll. Take the rest of the year off,
go back to Sud America, and pound sand until you regain a shred of sanity.
Chaser wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clarify. I'm not suggesting you're not female. You simply lack any feminine qualities, and your suggestion that I have tried to impress you is laughable.

BTW, your post indicates a meltdown.

Pull yourself together.
So first you insult her AGAIN, then immediately implore her to "pull yourself together".
And it's YOUR revered opinion that it's HER who needs help. Hahahahahaha!

ROFL! God help ANY alleged client needing legal counselling from a phony barrister like you. I doubt you are anywhere clase to being a "lawyer". More than likely you are nothing more than a "gopher", at best.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175840 Mar 18, 2014
edit last paragraph above:
s/h/b----close

Lafayette IN

#175841 Mar 18, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Please paraphrase or show outright where Lyndi has "stalked" chaser. I've been reading these msgs for quite a while now and don't EVER recall her stalking that worthless troll.
<quoted text>
Here you seem to be pretty judgemental, especially trying to defend someone who has clearly gone out his way to bully another poster verbally. I truly expected you to condemn chaser's recent behavior on several of those occasions, but so far that has not been forthcoming. Yes as I recall, you DID comment on his childishness quite some time ago.
<quoted text>
His comment about "looking behind you" wasn't a threat, nor was it creepy, nor was it humorous (IMO). But there comes a time when enough is enough, and sometimes you hafta take the opportunity to throw EVERYthing you can, against the wall and hope the other poster is savvy enough to get the hint.
Maybe YOU didn't notice that chaser has a smarmy response each & every time Lyndi posts a msg in here. I did.
Maybe YOU didn't notice he's trying to bully Chris into keeping quiet with his constant
rejoinder "woe is you". I did.
This extravagant blowhard has NOTHING <on topic> to contribute here. As much as you've complained about that, one would think you'd AT LEAST say something to him about
it. But so far, I've not seen anything recently forthcoming.
So I'll continue to harass the worthless troll each time he makes his childish bullying comments,(whether he chooses to ignore them or not). And if it persists, I intend to ramp it up a bit, so that ignoring them will be a large flashing neon sign showing the big mouth troll to be nothing more than a fake, a phony, and a charlatan.
Who am I defending, bob? Certainly not the poster who I don't value enough to bother to respond to very often.

You seem to assume that I'm defending Catcher, which puzzles me - because I know you ain't stupid. Just because I ain't buying Lyndi's claim to victimization doesn't mean I am defending Catcher.

They got a mutual thing going on, and have since he followed her into the thread. Anybody can see that. Like I said - I throw water on all the cats that are howling, and those two are both howling.

The rest we've been over too many times before. You seem to think you can out-troll a troll. I've shared my opinion of that with you before. Since your own noticeable lack of results haven't shown you what a futile mission you're own, nothing I can possibly say will have any impact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Anthony MN 590,933
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Tide with Beach 840,124
Israel End is Near 51 min Someone 113
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min lovewithin 40,546
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Baby chrome 100,094
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr razz58 2,442
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,921
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Edthirty 271,411
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 hr Truths 612,220
More from around the web