Bush is a hero
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#175836 Mar 18, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I think your first assessment of him was more accurate. He is a stalker. And the reason he doesn't see you as a woman is because he just can't imagine a woman not swooning at his attentions. He is not funny at all, and I am surprised that not a single male here (exception is Bad Bob except that he also does it with humor)or female for that matter has told this creep to knock it off. Anyway I'm doing that now "knock it off, Catcher." I think I told him before I thought he was scary and though this is anonymous, it is not totally impossible to find you. Be careful.
Your absolutely right. Thanks. Glad to see you back here, lis. Say hello to Roberta for me to if you ever talk to her.......I hope she's well.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#175837 Mar 18, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I think your first assessment of him was more accurate. He is a stalker. And the reason he doesn't see you as a woman is because he just can't imagine a woman not swooning at his attentions. He is not funny at all, and I am surprised that not a single male here (exception is Bad Bob except that he also does it with humor)or female for that matter has told this creep to knock it off. Anyway I'm doing that now "knock it off, Catcher." I think I told him before I thought he was scary and though this is anonymous, it is not totally impossible to find you. Be careful.
When I throw water out the window at howling cats I don't pick a victim and a troublemaker. I just throw water at both of them.]If Lyndi doesn't want to be stalked by Catcher, she should quit stalking Catcher.

That's my opinion.

There's a mutual payoff for all three of them in this relationship (that includes the stalking trollish posts denouncing Catcher as a stalking troll).

On whether the 'don't look behind you" is creepy ... that I'm not sure. My initial reaction was no, that it wasn't much different from something I've said - something to the effect that even now a (liberal, progressive, commie) is forming in the dust bunnies under the bed.

On a second look - maybe a little creepy, but I don't think it was even close to the suffering inflicted on actual victims of cyber-stalking.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#175838 Mar 18, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text> When I throw water out the window at howling cats I don't pick a victim and a troublemaker. I just throw water at both of them.]If Lyndi doesn't want to be stalked by Catcher, she should quit stalking Catcher.
That's my opinion.
Please paraphrase or show outright where Lyndi has "stalked" chaser. I've been reading these msgs for quite a while now and don't EVER recall her stalking that worthless troll.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a mutual payoff for all three of them in this relationship (that includes the stalking trollish posts denouncing Catcher as a stalking troll).
Here you seem to be pretty judgemental, especially trying to defend someone who has clearly gone out his way to bully another poster verbally. I truly expected you to condemn chaser's recent behavior on several of those occasions, but so far that has not been forthcoming. Yes as I recall, you DID comment on his childishness quite some time ago.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
On whether the 'don't look behind you" is creepy ... that I'm not sure. My initial reaction was no, that it wasn't much different from something I've said - something to the effect that even now a (liberal, progressive, commie) is forming in the dust bunnies under the bed.
On a second look - maybe a little creepy, but I don't think it was even close to the suffering inflicted on actual victims of cyber-stalking.
His comment about "looking behind you" wasn't a threat, nor was it creepy, nor was it humorous (IMO). But there comes a time when enough is enough, and sometimes you hafta take the opportunity to throw EVERYthing you can, against the wall and hope the other poster is savvy enough to get the hint.

Maybe YOU didn't notice that chaser has a smarmy response each & every time Lyndi posts a msg in here. I did.

Maybe YOU didn't notice he's trying to bully Chris into keeping quiet with his constant
rejoinder "woe is you". I did.

This extravagant blowhard has NOTHING <on topic> to contribute here. As much as you've complained about that, one would think you'd AT LEAST say something to him about
it. But so far, I've not seen anything recently forthcoming.

So I'll continue to harass the worthless troll each time he makes his childish bullying comments,(whether he chooses to ignore them or not). And if it persists, I intend to ramp it up a bit, so that ignoring them will be a large flashing neon sign showing the big mouth troll to be nothing more than a fake, a phony, and a charlatan.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175839 Mar 18, 2014
Chaser wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
I joke about your paranoia of liberals, and you turn it into a threat of some sort?
You're constantly smearing people for their liberal views to the point I consider you to be a total whacko.
Don't worry about me--I'd sooner get close to an elephant with diarrhea than to approach the likes of you.
BTW, I have never considered you to be a woman really.
You gotta LOT of nerve chastising others for the same thing YOU do in here, and apparently
on the religious threads, worthless freakin' troll.

Sounds a lot like it's YOU havin' the "meltdown", senor troll. Take the rest of the year off,
go back to Sud America, and pound sand until you regain a shred of sanity.
Chaser wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clarify. I'm not suggesting you're not female. You simply lack any feminine qualities, and your suggestion that I have tried to impress you is laughable.

BTW, your post indicates a meltdown.

Pull yourself together.
So first you insult her AGAIN, then immediately implore her to "pull yourself together".
And it's YOUR revered opinion that it's HER who needs help. Hahahahahaha!

ROFL! God help ANY alleged client needing legal counselling from a phony barrister like you. I doubt you are anywhere clase to being a "lawyer". More than likely you are nothing more than a "gopher", at best.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175840 Mar 18, 2014
edit last paragraph above:
s/h/b----close

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#175841 Mar 18, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Please paraphrase or show outright where Lyndi has "stalked" chaser. I've been reading these msgs for quite a while now and don't EVER recall her stalking that worthless troll.
<quoted text>
Here you seem to be pretty judgemental, especially trying to defend someone who has clearly gone out his way to bully another poster verbally. I truly expected you to condemn chaser's recent behavior on several of those occasions, but so far that has not been forthcoming. Yes as I recall, you DID comment on his childishness quite some time ago.
<quoted text>
His comment about "looking behind you" wasn't a threat, nor was it creepy, nor was it humorous (IMO). But there comes a time when enough is enough, and sometimes you hafta take the opportunity to throw EVERYthing you can, against the wall and hope the other poster is savvy enough to get the hint.
Maybe YOU didn't notice that chaser has a smarmy response each & every time Lyndi posts a msg in here. I did.
Maybe YOU didn't notice he's trying to bully Chris into keeping quiet with his constant
rejoinder "woe is you". I did.
This extravagant blowhard has NOTHING <on topic> to contribute here. As much as you've complained about that, one would think you'd AT LEAST say something to him about
it. But so far, I've not seen anything recently forthcoming.
So I'll continue to harass the worthless troll each time he makes his childish bullying comments,(whether he chooses to ignore them or not). And if it persists, I intend to ramp it up a bit, so that ignoring them will be a large flashing neon sign showing the big mouth troll to be nothing more than a fake, a phony, and a charlatan.
Who am I defending, bob? Certainly not the poster who I don't value enough to bother to respond to very often.

You seem to assume that I'm defending Catcher, which puzzles me - because I know you ain't stupid. Just because I ain't buying Lyndi's claim to victimization doesn't mean I am defending Catcher.

They got a mutual thing going on, and have since he followed her into the thread. Anybody can see that. Like I said - I throw water on all the cats that are howling, and those two are both howling.

The rest we've been over too many times before. You seem to think you can out-troll a troll. I've shared my opinion of that with you before. Since your own noticeable lack of results haven't shown you what a futile mission you're own, nothing I can possibly say will have any impact.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#175842 Mar 18, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text> When I throw water out the window at howling cats I don't pick a victim and a troublemaker. I just throw water at both of them.]If Lyndi doesn't want to be stalked by Catcher, she should quit stalking Catcher.
That's my opinion.
The "look over your shoulder" statement was a takeoff on a famous Satchel Paige quote.
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#175843 Mar 18, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<possible duplicate-1st one went to Nefsteria>
<quoted text>
You didn't EXACTLY pick a platform, mr Gnosis. You picked a bill of goods sold by a junior senator politician, who said whatever he had to say to get elected. That's what pols on BOTH sides do. But since you're "no pup in this game, ya should'a known better.
I can see the 1st term woes. No one wanted McCain because of the wide-spread anti-Bush sentiment. I get that. But to put Obama in the oval office AGAIN, because you preferred his "platform" over Romneys, was just plain wrong-headed (IMO). You helped place the US
in danger, because you wanted a "progressive" leader, instead of one who had a good chance to turn the economy around, reinstill consumer confidence, and get people back to work.
Each side claims to have the best interests of our country at heart, and it's been that way for over 2 centuries. But you must know by now that the "progressive" platform is a failure.
Outta control deficit spending, and over-reaching entitlements alone should've been enough to get you the msg.
<quoted text>
If Obama'd be "doin' ok", his approval numbers wouldn't be tanking. The ONLY area where he was "doin' ok", were the very policies that Bush Jr had in place. Now with 2 consecutive foreign crises (3 counting Beghazi), on hand, this inexperienced C-I-C doesn't know whether to crap or go blind.
Obama was finished after the so-called Syrian Red Line, and the US'll be very lucky to be able to avert armed conflict with Russia, Iran, No Korea, China, and a host of other smaller
bad guys, anxious to test the USA's resolve (IMO).
<quoted text>
It's mighty unfortunate that you'd rather see the GOP go down in flames in order to strut the progressive liberal platform, instead of slapping yourself awake, and giving another group the chance to right our quickly sinking ship. Well, as it turn out, 14 senate seats are up on the blocks this coming November. R's ony need 6 to take control back. That will NOT make a significant difference, because Obama still has his" veto, his phone, and his pen." But it's a good start.
Alternative opinions are always appreciated.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175844 Mar 18, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Who am I defending, bob? Certainly not the poster who I don't value enough to bother to respond to very often.

You seem to assume that I'm defending Catcher, which puzzles me - because I know you ain't stupid. Just because I ain't buying Lyndi's claim to victimization doesn't mean I am defending Catcher.
I'll take yer word for it. But first things first. You said earlier Lyndi was "stalking" chaser.
I've seen no evidence of that. Instead we have the loser troll for the past several months posting his snide remarks immediately following WHATEVER Lyndi posts. I got the sense that he felt a duty to constantly demean her, like he was a MENTOR or something. Of course, that's ridiculous, but who knows what stirs in the roiled minds of certain people. Again, you may not have been aware of it, but I was / am.

And Lyndi's "claim to victimization" only appeared in the last one or two msgs to chaser, having finally had enough of his stalking mentality. If you believe there were several more like that all along, I'd be curious to hear paraphrasing or some kind of reference(s).
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
They got a mutual thing going on, and have since he followed her into the thread. Anybody can see that. Like I said - I throw water on all the cats that are howling, and those two are both howling.
You just said it, "since he followed her into the thread." She didn't follow him, and I doubt if she ever invited him here. More likely trying to get away from the irritating POS.

Lyndi's a very bright poster,(so is Lis, so is Roberta, and so are numerous other gals that have come & gone). Most (or all) of them have / had opposing views to yours, which is even more intriguing from my seat.:-)

But I've had enough of bullies (in schools), and now verbal bullies, and anyone venturing into that domain in here is waving a red cape in front of me. Don't care who it is, male or female.
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest we've been over too many times before. You seem to think you can out-troll a troll. I've shared my opinion of that with you before. Since your own noticeable lack of results haven't shown you what a futile mission you're own, nothing I can possibly say will have any impact.
Not quite, mr Wilson. We seldom agree on anything, especially politics. But I place great value in your opinion anyway, both over the years, and currently. We won't take long walks together anytime soon, but I'd make ya a pot of coffee.(My late brother was Navy, and said my coffee was a bit weak). I'm not looking to drink mud. However:

My primary tact is not to out-troll a troll. Don't care a whit about that. It's just a glaring written "reminder" that the troll will NOT get away free. That goes for bullying, stalking, or personal attacks, especially on those I consider "cyber-pals."

For the past couple of years (IIRC), I've refrained from all-out flaming, in deference to the thread's request for civility, peace, and having to skip page after page of annoying hostile back & forth. But sometimes certain trolls can't seem to control themselves, and that may require some "ramping up" as I mentioned earlier. I truly hope not, but the ball has already been placed in the troll's court. Obviously I can't stand the arrogant [email protected] anyway, so it'll be very easy for me to take things up a notch or two.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175845 Mar 18, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "look over your shoulder" statement was a takeoff on a famous Satchel Paige quote.
Yeah yer fulla famous quotes, satire, and "cutesy" retorts. But I've yet to see you string together an "on-topic" discussion, or even one substantive msg. No, your MO is more in line with criticisms, insults, stalking & attempted (sic) humor. You chose to be a liberal. If you can't stand the heat, get outta the [email protected] oven.

Now, if you wanna deride me go for it, but back off Chris & Lyndi, they're good people. I'm not!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175846 Mar 18, 2014
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Alternative opinions are always appreciated.
Yer welcome

Just glad to see you finally agree that you made the wrong decision (twice), in helping to
elect this Chicago community organizer. That happens sometimes when ideology trumps
doing what's best for the country.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#175847 Mar 18, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take yer word for it. But first things first. You said earlier Lyndi was "stalking" chaser.
I've seen no evidence of that. Instead we have the loser troll for the past several months posting his snide remarks immediately following WHATEVER Lyndi posts. I got the sense that he felt a duty to constantly demean her, like he was a MENTOR or something. Of course, that's ridiculous, but who knows what stirs in the roiled minds of certain people. Again, you may not have been aware of it, but I was / am.
And Lyndi's "claim to victimization" only appeared in the last one or two msgs to chaser, having finally had enough of his stalking mentality. If you believe there were several more like that all along, I'd be curious to hear paraphrasing or some kind of reference(s).
<quoted text>
You just said it, "since he followed her into the thread." She didn't follow him, and I doubt if she ever invited him here. More likely trying to get away from the irritating POS.
Lyndi's a very bright poster,(so is Lis, so is Roberta, and so are numerous other gals that have come & gone). Most (or all) of them have / had opposing views to yours, which is even more intriguing from my seat.:-)
But I've had enough of bullies (in schools), and now verbal bullies, and anyone venturing into that domain in here is waving a red cape in front of me. Don't care who it is, male or female.
<quoted text>
Not quite, mr Wilson. We seldom agree on anything, especially politics. But I place great value in your opinion anyway, both over the years, and currently. We won't take long walks together anytime soon, but I'd make ya a pot of coffee.(My late brother was Navy, and said my coffee was a bit weak). I'm not looking to drink mud. However:
My primary tact is not to out-troll a troll. Don't care a whit about that. It's just a glaring written "reminder" that the troll will NOT get away free. That goes for bullying, stalking, or personal attacks, especially on those I consider "cyber-pals."
For the past couple of years (IIRC), I've refrained from all-out flaming, in deference to the thread's request for civility, peace, and having to skip page after page of annoying hostile back & forth. But sometimes certain trolls can't seem to control themselves, and that may require some "ramping up" as I mentioned earlier. I truly hope not, but the ball has already been placed in the troll's court. Obviously I can't stand the arrogant [email protected] anyway, so it'll be very easy for me to take things up a notch or two.
Bob you can slice it and dice it, you can spin it and slam it, you can bake it and freeze it and microwave it for a week, you can put it in a crock pot and let it simmer for eleventy-two hours, but no matter you do with it - if you're gonna 'take it up a notch', you're going to be trying to out troll a troll. You will continue to bang your head against the wall, get pissed off that you're still getting a headache, and beat your head against the wall a lot more and a lot harder.

Whatcha gonna get from that, bob? You really think you're going to stop Catcher from doing what it is that brings out your inner Sir Galabob in defense of all frail, fragile con women?

Stalking may have been the wrong word to use for Lyndi's role in this little game they've got going on, but she's no victim. She plays Catcher as much as he plays her. If you ignore who's a con and who's not, that's as clear as a bell.

Then again, that may be asking too much.
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#175848 Mar 19, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer welcome
Just glad to see you finally agree that you made the wrong decision (twice), in helping to
elect this Chicago community organizer. That happens sometimes when ideology trumps
doing what's best for the country.
Oooo-kay. If "concessions" are so sorely wanted, I don't begrudge a guy to make them up. I understand these threads have therapeutic value for some. Enjoy....
HipGnozizzz

Dahinda, IL

#175849 Mar 19, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Stalking may have been the wrong word to use for Lyndi's role in this little game they've got going on, but she's no victim. She plays Catcher as much as he plays her. If you ignore who's a con and who's not, that's as clear as a bell.
"Stalking" may have been too specific for hair-surgeons, but anyone paying attention has certainly noted with bored amusement her chastising references to his engagements with others on other threads. I happen to have acquaintance with some of those threads, and have never seen her actually participate, so that only leaves a silent "watching" on the order of a semi-creepy Police song. So, yeah, there's certainly a consensual affair goin' on. Keep the water pail full.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#175850 Mar 19, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalking may have been the wrong word to use for Lyndi's role in this little game they've got going on, but she's no victim. She plays Catcher as much as he plays her. If you ignore who's a con and who's not, that's as clear as a bell.
Stalking IS the wrong word, Willie. He didn't have a clue I was over there.....perusing. I don't post one single word to interrupt that forum. I just read and collect data. It's curious that you won't say a bleeping word to him for getting in my face every day or picking on Chris or bringing his junior trolls over here to join in but if I try and gather ammo to fire back with, "Oh, my, that's wrong. She shouldn't' bring info from another forum and use it in here."
Does that violate your weird liberal code of cyber ethics or something? Oh just PEE-uke.

An when does someone become a victim anyway, Willie? When the stalker is ringing her doorbell? When he's has driven someone permanently off a forum because they've had enough? Is that when you'll finally mutter something? Or not even then? Look, your silence is your business but there's power in numbers and when people speak up in toto against bad behavior, the problem can go away but your criticism against Bob's efforts for speaking up, emanating from of all people >YOU< the ever silent one, seems a little screwy to me.

Roll back the clock.
When I was in the 5th grade my teacher was passing back some quiz we'd all taken. He was going up and down the aisles handing out our papers. "Nice job, Jimmy, Excellent work, Jeanie, I'm seeing real improvement Bobby, good job..." and then he got to a boy named Walter. Why Walter wasn't in special education or a special school is beyond me. The kid was lost on every subject, never got the answers right. He was disheveled, always alone on the playground, his shoes were always untied and looked too big. A sad case. Anyway, the teacher got to Walter, slapped his quiz down hard on the boy's desk and said, "Nice going, Sunshine. You failed again."
I was about 3 seats behind Walter and blurted out, "That wasn't very nice, Mr. Davis." The words just shot out of my mouth. I had never seen an adult bully or be mean to a kid and I was pissed. The neat part? The rest of the class started nodding and muttering in agreement. Mr. Davis looked at me with fire coming out of his eyes lol- but as far as I know, he never did it again. I never thought about it again until years later but I'm proud of that pint size girl who spoke up. It showed character even at 11 and it showed that one person can make a difference even if she's little. I don't know what possessed me except seeing something THAT wrong and THAT mean just plain trumped the "we don't talk back to grown-ups." "We don't talk out of turn, in class" ....Um yes, sometimes, we do.

Trying to stop bullying, harassment, stalking is always okay. Catcher's entire social life is wrapped up in Topix but that doesn't give him license to harass and bully Chris and follow him onto other threads trying to humiliate him. It doesn't give him license to get in my face every single day and disrupt a forum. It doesn't give him the right to slander people who he disagrees with. When I came in here, he followed me like cow manure on a boot and it's smelling up the whole room and yes, Willie, it matters to announce who started this stupid skit. And it wasn't me.

Good thing Topix isn't the yardstick to measure compassion, hm? Catcher wins the blue ribbon for blowing that liberal propaganda bs out of the water and I can name a few on here deserving of a red ribbon for being complicit.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175851 Mar 19, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Bob you can slice it and dice it, you can spin it and slam it, you can bake it and freeze it and microwave it for a week, you can put it in a crock pot and let it simmer for eleventy-two hours, but no matter you do with it - if you're gonna 'take it up a notch', you're going to be trying to out troll a troll. You will continue to bang your head against the wall, get pissed off that you're still getting a headache, and beat your head against the wall a lot more and a lot harder.
Whatcha gonna get from that, bob? You really think you're going to stop Catcher from doing what it is that brings out your inner Sir Galabob in defense of all frail, fragile con women?
Yer still not gettin' it Cmdr. Chris is no "frail fragile con woman". Gender has nothing to do with it. Bully is the key word.

And I think Lyndi would be glad to concede she's no real "victim" of this troll. But there would be no need for Lyndi to "play" the ambulance chaser AT ALL if he wasn't being an incessant pest. Reminds me of global idiot.

And thanks fer considering my health, but I seldom get "p o'ed" on an anonymous thread board such as this. I know you're familiar with the old saw about the pen and the sword. About the closest I get to emotional outburst is the rare occasion I happen to be drinkin' coffee when someone writes something hilarious.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#175852 Mar 19, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am certain I spend far more time on vigorous, outdoor physical activity than you do. I would think that, by now, you would be as familiar with my athletic prowess as you are with my Topix habits. Let's get with the program, missy.
Be careful and keep looking over your shoulder, the guy behind you may be a liberal sneaking up on you.
And keep peddling.
The word is 'pedaling'.

And quit sticking your nose into the fundaments of others....it's unseemly.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175853 Mar 19, 2014
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>Oooo-kay. If "concessions" are so sorely wanted, I don't begrudge a guy to make them up. I understand these threads have therapeutic value for some. Enjoy....
Calm down Peoria. It was only a preview rope-a-dope routine for the benefit of a worthless troll.

There is no further hope for committed liberals. You'll be permanently stuck in OVERdrive.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175854 Mar 19, 2014
HipGnozizzz wrote:
<quoted text>"Stalking" may have been too specific for hair-surgeons, but anyone paying attention has certainly noted with bored amusement her chastising references to his engagements with others on other threads. I happen to have acquaintance with some of those threads, and have never seen her actually participate, so that only leaves a silent "watching" on the order of a semi-creepy Police song. So, yeah, there's certainly a consensual affair goin' on. Keep the water pail full.
Wow that is just ADORABLE how quickly you can fly to the side of your cyber bff.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#175855 Mar 19, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your defense?
My advice to you is to not take the stand on this one, you freaky little goblin. Get a lawyer and just plead criminally stupid.

"Your Honor, my bullet only hit him 'cause I saw John Wayne do it a movie. I didn't think he'd bleed."

No wonder you never have a client.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Riverside Rednek 46,674
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min kent 692,034
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min Exposing Devil Lies 990,681
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 48 min Exposing Devil Lies 422
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 4,411
Skype sex? (Feb '15) 11 hr willthis23 24
Is Steve Harvey's 'Family Fued' racially biased?? (Oct '13) 14 hr debi0117 12
More from around the web