Bush is a hero

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#175309 Feb 28, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Very real issues, huh? Funny how she declines to identify them, even though she rails about the 'very real feelings' they've engendered, in those who "...harbor less than favorable views of blacks as a whole..." (She's sure they have their reasons.)
Sounds like an apologist position, to me "....gee, we feel like blacks as a whole are inferior, because of A through Z reasons, and we'd like to address this in a brutally honest way, by pointing out how all blacks are inferior in as many ways as possible - but they won't let us do it, and when we try they call us racist to shut us up."
Pardon me while I barf.
I prefer to think that Lyndi's doesn't think there can be any validity and justification for racism as defined in the dictionary.

Seems more likely to me it was just another attempt to spark a discussion along the lines she prefers. You know, "liberals, bad or worse?", something like that.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#175310 Feb 28, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be interested in a discussion that starts off with the premise that all the problems faced by the black community are the fault of conservatives.
Well, I'd hope not. Conservatives & moderates are the ones trying to save them and the illegals from becoming the democrat party's permanent underclass.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#175311 Feb 28, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'd hope not. Conservatives & moderates are the ones trying to save them and the illegals from becoming the democrat party's permanent underclass.
Gee, blacks should be thankful for you right-wingers then, eh?

I wonder whether they agree with you.

Unless you don't give them credit for thinking for themselves, being the inferior race that you think they are?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#175312 Feb 28, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, it was just another attempt to spark a discussion along the lines she prefers. You know, "liberals, bad or worse?", something like that.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#175313 Feb 28, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Zero to full blown bitch in just under 6 seconds.
Congratulations! That's your best time so far.
Gee, and it took you nine whole months of gestation to achieve bitch status.

Nice rebuttal there, by the way....

Location hidden

#175314 Feb 28, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer to think that Lyndi's doesn't think there can be any validity and justification for racism as defined in the dictionary.
Seems more likely to me it was just another attempt to spark a discussion along the lines she prefers. You know, "liberals, bad or worse?", something like that.
I'm fairly certain she would like to frame a national conversation about racism BY asserting the validity and justification for racism, as defined by bigots and racists.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#175315 Feb 28, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's say that what you say is true - that conservatives are trying to save them from the Democrats.

Are you an employee of the Democratic party posing as a conservative?

I mean, trying to prove that you're out to 'save them from the Democrats' by starting a conversation off pondering whether there is any validity and justification to racism?

Priceless. Just friggin' priceless. You'd be worth four Jacksons and two Sharptons all by your lonesome.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#175316 Feb 28, 2014
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
I'm going to take a personal leave of absence from this thread for a while.
Let's see if willie and bobby boy can show any human decency by not replying to any of my posts until I return.........or if they admonish any posters for not waiting.
Good riddance (IMO). No need to hurry back.

JERK!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175317 Feb 28, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to descend to gutter level.
Says the ambulance chaser unable to get OUT of the gutter.

Worthless troll!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175318 Feb 28, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Racism was an honorable cause 50 years ago"?
Dude, really.
Dumb jacka$$!

He was obviously referring to the Civil Rights movement back in the day. Even YOU should
have seen that.

I don't know of ANY lawyers as completely clueless as you seem to be.
Worthless troll!

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175319 Feb 28, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, and it took you nine whole months of gestation to achieve bitch status.
Nice rebuttal there, by the way....
Why would anyone, ANYONE, waste a civil rebuttal on a hateful, vindictive,
rotten b!tch like you?

You belong in a LEPER colony (IMO).
Another worthless troll!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#175321 Feb 28, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb jacka$$!
He was obviously referring to the Civil Rights movement back in the day. Even YOU should
have seen that.
I don't know of ANY lawyers as completely clueless as you seem to be.
Worthless troll!
I wonder what Chaser, LittleWillie and Yellow stream think about our liar and chief, Barry O giving Russia a stern 3 minute tongue lashing [LOL, I bet Putin is scared!] about invading the Ukraine and 30 minutes later declaring it's 5:00, official happy for the DNC? Rome is burning and our little pencil neck dictator is playing Nero's part well.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#175322 Feb 28, 2014
Yellow Stream is Back wrote:
I'm going to take a personal leave of absence from this thread for a while.
Let's see if willie and bobby boy can show any human decency by not replying to any of my posts until I return.........or if they admonish any posters for not waiting.
It's funny that even the raging leftist LittleWillie doesn't even see the to eye with you, Chaser does, but he has 'other' interests in you besides political ideologies.
Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out, creep. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#175323 Feb 28, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
rotten b!tch like you?
Another worthless troll!
You wouldn't really want to inflict a crackhead like the not so good sister, on a poor leper colony, would you Bob?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#175324 Feb 28, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny that even the raging leftist LittleWillie doesn't even see the to eye with you, Chaser does, but he has 'other' interests in you besides political ideologies.
Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out, creep. <¦-o
Funny thing, that, because what I criticize YSS for mostly is acting like you.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#175325 Feb 28, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, it was just another attempt to spark a discussion along the lines she prefers. You know, "liberals, bad or worse?", something like that.
What's the unemployment percentage among young blacks under Obama?
What is the African American poverty rate under Obama?
Food stamps. Up or down in the African American community since Obama?
Black women in poverty. Higher or lower under Obama?
Black women getting abortions. Higher numbers or lower numbers since he took office?

You have no case.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#175326 Feb 28, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing, that, because what I criticize YSS for mostly is acting like you.
For someone who frequently reprimands others for engaging people who exhibit trollish behavior because you think it makes the problem worse, you seem to do a fair amount of it yourself.

Location hidden

#175327 Feb 28, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
rotten b!tch like you?
Another worthless troll!
And here I thought I was in one, counting my blessings that I hadn't lost any digits yet, and still have my whole face.....

C'mon, Bob....tell us how you REALLY feel.
Don't be coy.

*wink*

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#175328 Feb 28, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the unemployment percentage among young blacks under Obama?
What is the African American poverty rate under Obama?
Food stamps. Up or down in the African American community since Obama?
Black women in poverty. Higher or lower under Obama?
Black women getting abortions. Higher numbers or lower numbers since he took office?
You have no case.
Are you having this conversation by yourself?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175329 Feb 28, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't really want to inflict a crackhead like the not so good sister, on a poor leper colony, would you Bob?
Yes I think quarantined to a leper colony in a subservient capacity is most fitting for that
POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Kwisatz Haderach 88,512
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Gabriel 996,559
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 703,824
Are women from USA scared of marriage? 4 hr stupdwmen 20
Are Ukraine women naturally prideful? 4 hr stupdwmen 4
I'm making a dating blog. Any advice? 4 hr stupdwmen 3
Why are women from USA prefer casual dating ove... 4 hr stupdwmen 3