Bush is a hero

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#175182 Feb 26, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you gray boxing, creep? <¦-o
What do YOU think it means? I like to laugh so humor me.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#175183 Feb 26, 2014
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know about that. They have been hiding how many homosexual members are among their ranks......and very high ranks at that, along with money laundering at the Vatican bank. The institutional corruption is so bad that the last pope chose to retire rather than to engage in a fight to reform it.
omg are you really that stupid? child molestation has nothing, zero, nada to do with homosexuality. Priests who molest children are NOT homosexuals they are pedophiles. You are a dangerously stupid person.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175184 Feb 26, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>omg are you really that stupid? child molestation has nothing, zero, nada to do with homosexuality. Priests who molest children are NOT homosexuals they are pedophiles. You are a dangerously stupid person.
OMG? You sound like a teenager. HAHAHAHAAAaaaaaaaaa!

Talk about stupid......where did I equate homosexuality to pedophilia? HUH?

It's he religious and cultural conservatives who equate homosexuality to pedophilia who are the dangerous ones, especially when they try and pass laws to limit rights and exclude homosexuals in this or any other country.

Grow up.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175185 Feb 26, 2014
It wasn't much of a jump in Lisw mind to link pedophilia and homosexuality and blame ME for her own conclusion.

Ya just can't make that stuff up.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175186 Feb 26, 2014
lisw wrote:
or husband, I read that wrong
Nothing new there.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#175187 Feb 26, 2014
Yellow Piss Stain is Back wrote:
It wasn't much of a jump in Lisw mind to link pedophilia and homosexuality and blame ME for her own conclusion.
Ya just can't make that stuff up.
The wind scattered that poorly built strawman in a hurry. You clearly implied a connection to homosexuality and pedophilia within the Catholic Church, in how you replied to CatchAll1's post, idiot. <¦-o

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#175188 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Grow up.
Now that's hilarious, coming from a spoiled brat jackass like you.
Go play with the other kids, this thread is waaaaaaaay over yer head.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175189 Feb 26, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>The wind scattered that poorly built strawman in a hurry. You clearly implied a connection to homosexuality and pedophilia within the Catholic Church, in how you replied to CatchAll1's post, idiot. <¦-o
Yes he did, but he'll spin it around and around, so he won't ever hafta admit it. Typical child.

Location hidden

#175190 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>
OMG? You sound like a teenager. HAHAHAHAAAaaaaaaaaa!
Talk about stupid......where did I equate homosexuality to pedophilia? HUH?
It's he religious and cultural conservatives who equate homosexuality to pedophilia who are the dangerous ones, especially when they try and pass laws to limit rights and exclude homosexuals in this or any other country.
Grow up.
And I quote"they are hiding how many homosexual members they have." Don't pretend you aren't a homophobe. OMG is used when you cannot believe anyone can be so ignorant. But you are.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175191 Feb 26, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>The wind scattered that poorly built strawman in a hurry. You clearly implied a connection to homosexuality and pedophilia within the Catholic Church, in how you replied to CatchAll1's post, idiot. <¦-o
The connection is made in your pathetic little mind, not mine. Pedophilia among some of it's ranks is well known as a result of numerous reports and legal actions....and is a different subject than closet homosexuality among high ranking members of the church.....and money laundering by the vatican bank.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175192 Feb 26, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did, but he'll spin it around and around, so he won't ever hafta admit it. Typical child.
Talk about childish.........

----------
lisw

Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#175102Saturday Feb 22

bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the mental patient you chose for YOUR avatar? Looks wildeyed, as though he ran outta his meds.

I'm thinking some serial killer he has the hots for.
----------
bad bob
“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#175103Saturday Feb 22

lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking some serial killer he has the hots for.

Sure looks that way Lis.
----------

You can go blow it out your arse, bobby boy.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175193 Feb 26, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>And I quote"they are hiding how many homosexual members they have." Don't pretend you aren't a homophobe. OMG is used when you cannot believe anyone can be so ignorant. But you are.
" OMG is used when you cannot believe anyone can be so ignorant."

OMG! How does the Vatican hiding homosexuality among high ranking members make ME homophobic?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175194 Feb 26, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
this thread is waaaaaaaay over yer head.
That is because you clowns have yer heads in the clouds.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#175195 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>
The connection is made in your pathetic little mind, not mine. Pedophilia among some of it's ranks is well known as a result of numerous reports and legal actions....and is a different subject than closet homosexuality among high ranking members of the church.....and money laundering by the vatican bank.
You built yet another flimsy tattered strawman, to replace the previous one. The floor in your mother's kennel will soon be barren at this rate. Your reference was blaringly obvious. I'm sure your political comrade, LittleWillie will come to your rescue with some choleric dig at me while pretending with a wink and a nod, that he doesn't agree with you either, Pig. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#175196 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>
That is because you clowns have yer heads in the clouds.
Better in the clouds, than where your head is, imbecile. Do you find it difficult to sit, cretin? <¦-o

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#175197 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>
I wondered if (but did not assume) you were connecting homosexuality and pedophilia based on your reply to Catcher.

Please, however, don't any of the parties let this interfere with the flaming that will proceed from here.

Chinese water torture, indeed.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#175198 Feb 26, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You built yet another flimsy tattered strawman, to replace the previous one. The floor in your mother's kennel will soon be barren at this rate. Your reference was blaringly obvious. I'm sure your political comrade, LittleWillie will come to your rescue with some choleric dig at me while pretending with a wink and a nod, that he doesn't agree with you either, Pig. <¦-o
Are you starting to get a little obsessed with me?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#175200 Feb 26, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>And I quote"they are hiding how many homosexual members they have." Don't pretend you aren't a homophobe. OMG is used when you cannot believe anyone can be so ignorant. But you are.
Actually, what he said in reference to the child abuse scandals, was "We already know about that."

From the a Frontline press release as quoted in The National Catholic Reporter,“The documentary tells the epic, inside story of the collapse of the Benedict papacy, from a far-reaching clergy sex abuse scandal, to money laundering and corruption at the Vatican Bank, to power struggles and cronyism within the Holy See, to hypocrisy within the Vatican when it comes to homosexuality.”

He's not going to admit that his reply to catcher was unclear, and you've got your gotcha and have proclaimed him a homophobe, so I don't even know why I'm posting this.

Please, though, continue.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175201 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Talk about childish.........
----------
lisw
Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#175102Saturday Feb 22
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the mental patient you chose for YOUR avatar? Looks wildeyed, as though he ran outta his meds.
I'm thinking some serial killer he has the hots for.
----------
bad bob
“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”
Bakersfield, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#175103Saturday Feb 22
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking some serial killer he has the hots for.
Sure looks that way Lis.
----------
You can go blow it out your arse, bobby boy.
Faster junior. Spin 'er again. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

BTW, why'd you take yer "institution" mug shot down? Afraid someone would make you, and notify 3-B?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175202 Feb 26, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>I wondered if (but did not assume) you were connecting homosexuality and pedophilia based on your reply to Catcher.
Please, however, don't any of the parties let this interfere with the flaming that will proceed from here.
Chinese water torture, indeed.
No willie, I don't connect the two. I lived next to and worked with gay people and have no issues with them or who they choose to love even, it doesn't make them sexually depraved. Sexual depravity happens among straight and gay people and it has nothing to do with love, it's about power and control. When I saw the report it was a sad thing to see, Hopefully the new pope can change some of that, he seems to be a genuinely moral and honest man and one who wants to bring love and peace and unite people rather than divide them. Watching him kiss the feat of prisoners just before washing them ( some of them muslim) was a sight to behold. It gives me some hope if nothing else.

I am not the lightning rod here even tho that is how it may appear, that has as much to do with the others as it does me. We're all to blame for the flame, except for you and a couple others.

"We didn't start the fire, it was always burning since the world's been turning"~Billy Joel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min guest 672,676
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 104,275
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 981,084
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Jake999 619,370
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr Jehova Witness 46,186
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Jehova Witness 445,832
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Peter Ross 6,186
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr chazmo 286,296
More from around the web