Bush is a hero

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#175093 Feb 22, 2014
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
You already did you freakin idiot.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TVTOLEQ...
Beaverton, OR ... is that near Wolverton Mountain?

;-)

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Safety Harbor, FL

#175094 Feb 22, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Why the change?
Because the jargon use of the word monitor gave certain parties an excuse to make a mountain out of a molehill.
This survey sounded like a pretty dumb idea to me. I'm certainly not upset that it got cancelled. That point may have gotten lost in the ridiculous conversation we've been having about it, where imaginary boogeymen are going to overturn the first amendment and put censors in the newsrooms blah-blah-blah yada-yada-yada.
You're right about one thing, though. Nothing changes.
That's funny, for the last 2 days I listened to a few national host and a local one speak to the issue. None of them nor any of the callers said this would overturn the first amendment. Several voiced a healthy concern that in light of everything else in the last few years this was disturbing. But you are right, why even pretend to talk about the trend when you can just rant as you did here about boogeymen ect. I was thankful that in the 2 days 80,000 plus people also seem to share a concern of this. I know, its just paranoia in your world.

Safety Harbor, FL

#175095 Feb 22, 2014
lisw wrote:
Did anyone catch the tonight show with Jimmy Fallon and his interview with the first lady? I didn't but saw the video later and she called the youth of our country knuckleheads. That's what I'm talking about. You keep the youth on their parents insurance until they are 26, make sure grown women don't have to pay for BC, and do as much as you can to make the milleniums dependent and then you call them knuckleheads. Now you might say "that's Michelle talking, not Obama" but I'm of the opinion that Michelle and her best bud Valerie have a great deal to say about what the president does.
Missed it. Right on especially on Jarrett. I still remember her praising the then green jobs czar Van Jones. What a joke and here again I find myself in agreement with something Hip posted long ago (paraphrased). We don't have to worry about an offshore enemy, we are the enemy. If Hip didn't say that please correct me.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#175096 Feb 22, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't intended to be a Bush endorsement, but the so called mess Barry O inherited, is a tired horse carcass, that's been beaten into oblivion. I long for times that we lived in, under that so called mess Bush created. Obama took it to the edge of the precipice and beyond. We most likely are past the point of no return. Just think, what will the next POTUS be complaining about, Bush's mess or Obama's disaster?
Trillion dollar deficits were predicted even before Obama took office. Obama has cut that considerably. All we need is for both major parties to get serious about the many millions of outsourced jobs that are keeping Americans from finding employment.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#175097 Feb 22, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, for the last 2 days I listened to a few national host and a local one speak to the issue. None of them nor any of the callers said this would overturn the first amendment. Several voiced a healthy concern that in light of everything else in the last few years this was disturbing. But you are right, why even pretend to talk about the trend when you can just rant as you did here about boogeymen ect. I was thankful that in the 2 days 80,000 plus people also seem to share a concern of this. I know, its just paranoia in your world.
No, Chris, it's paranoia in the real world.

You've concluded "[t]his nation is over some just don't know it yet", right?
(post #174974)

That's the very definition of paranoia, in my opinion.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#175098 Feb 22, 2014
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the mental patient you chose for YOUR avatar? Looks wildeyed, as though he ran outta his meds.

Safety Harbor, FL

#175099 Feb 22, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>No, Chris, it's paranoia in the real world.
You've concluded "[t]his nation is over some just don't know it yet", right?
(post #174974)
That's the very definition of paranoia, in my opinion.
Yes I think that. I might agree with you if it kept me up at night, it doesn't. Just read a bit where former sc judge John Paul Stevens thinks the 2nd amendment shouldn't apply to private citizens but to those only serving in the militia. These forums are often filled with people, some from this nation some from others, that would love it and say outright we need more limits on speech by calling certain things hate speech. President Obama after the Tuscon shooting said we need to watch incendiary rhetoric but just like a fake war on women it only seems to apply to part of the population. We keep running our national debt to the moon and have no real way to ever pay it off and this to me is where the crap will hit the fan. Most people don't care as long as things are relatively comfortable. What do I know I just drive a truck and pay my bills but this guy does think we long ago passed the point of no return. Here is hope years from now someone pulls this post up and it is just crazy talk, things are good, people are working and loving life being free. Speaking on free see this?

United States' press freedom ranking drops sharply, report says

excerpt;
Reporters Without Borders’ annual Freedom Index report ranked the United States 46th in the world regarding freedom of information, a drop of 13 spots from 2012. The report cited the trial and conviction of Private Bradley Manning, the pursuit of National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden and the Justice Department’s seizure of Associated Press phone records in an effort to find the source of a CIA leak, among other cases.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/18/un...

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#175100 Feb 22, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I think that. I might agree with you if it kept me up at night, it doesn't. Just read a bit where former sc judge John Paul Stevens thinks the 2nd amendment shouldn't apply to private citizens but to those only serving in the militia. These forums are often filled with people, some from this nation some from others, that would love it and say outright we need more limits on speech by calling certain things hate speech. President Obama after the Tuscon shooting said we need to watch incendiary rhetoric but just like a fake war on women it only seems to apply to part of the population. We keep running our national debt to the moon and have no real way to ever pay it off and this to me is where the crap will hit the fan. Most people don't care as long as things are relatively comfortable. What do I know I just drive a truck and pay my bills but this guy does think we long ago passed the point of no return. Here is hope years from now someone pulls this post up and it is just crazy talk, things are good, people are working and loving life being free. Speaking on free see this?
United States' press freedom ranking drops sharply, report says
excerpt;
Reporters Without Borders’ annual Freedom Index report ranked the United States 46th in the world regarding freedom of information, a drop of 13 spots from 2012. The report cited the trial and conviction of Private Bradley Manning, the pursuit of National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden and the Justice Department’s seizure of Associated Press phone records in an effort to find the source of a CIA leak, among other cases.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/18/un...
I know you think we've passed the point of no return. We're done, we're cooked, the party's over, the rotund woman is about to sing.

Perhaps of interest, perhaps not, I'm reading a book about the 1939-1941 time frame. Seems we were done then too, at least in the eyes of some. I mean, if Roosevelt won reelection to a third term &/or we got into the war, we'd have to become a fascist dictatorship with a state controlled economy and that would be forever.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#175102 Feb 22, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the mental patient you chose for YOUR avatar? Looks wildeyed, as though he ran outta his meds.
I'm thinking some serial killer he has the hots for.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#175103 Feb 22, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking some serial killer he has the hots for.
Sure looks that way Lis.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#175104 Feb 22, 2014
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Trillion dollar deficits were predicted even before Obama took office. Obama has cut that considerably. All we need is for both major parties to get serious about the many millions of outsourced jobs that are keeping Americans from finding employment.
Not spending more than all the previous administrations combined, within two years.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#175105 Feb 22, 2014
LittleWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Beaverton, OR ... is that near Wolverton Mountain?
;-)
I've made it no secret, that I live in the Snoqualmie Valley, let's see if you're clever enough to figure out what state that's in. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#175106 Feb 22, 2014
Yellow Piss Stain is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
No I posted on someone else's thread, Yellow Piss Seed. <¦-o

“The future begins”

Since: Jul 07

every moment

#175107 Feb 22, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Obama needs to at least act like he knows what is going on in the Ukraine. Clearly the ukrainian leader is betraying his people and making agreements with Putin. Putin wants the Ukraine as part of Russia very badly but the Ukraine prior to the Bolshevik revolution was european It has been held captive for a long time and it just gained it's independence. Not likely it's going to want to go along with Russia. I don't believe that Obama knows enough about history to even address the Ukranian situation, let alone shake his finger.
He looks the fool especially when everyone knows he does not back up any of his threats.
So, did this deal with Putin include a chopper ride? Looks like Obama's finger shook Yanukovich right outa town (going with YOUR assertion that an American president's actions have internal implications in other countries) You can't have it both ways;).

How about that, a people making their own future for a change without American intervention? Whodathunkit?

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#175108 Feb 22, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I've made it no secret, that I live in the Snoqualmie Valley, let's see if you're clever enough to figure out what state that's in. <¦-o
Been to the lodge many times.

Lived in Seattle.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#175109 Feb 22, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>No I posted on someone else's thread, Yellow Piss Seed. <¦-o
Hmmmmm, let me ponder this for a second.......

.....1 week ago

Posted on a thread called "Where did chocolate face go?"
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I heard CHOCOLATE FACE was killed by the Navy Seals, while out pirating off the Somali coast. <¦-o
Posted right here, 7 hours ago.....
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought about starting a Where's CHOCOLATE FACE thread. The fake illiterate Aussie is really getting boring. LOL....
HAHAHAaaaaaaaaaa! You're a damn fool, I suppose the person whose thread you posted on planted the idea to start an identical thread without you realizing it......you tool. Who else is planting ideas in your head without you realizing it?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175110 Feb 22, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be Gen. Custer, I think both of ya ran out of your meds. HAHAHaaaaaaaa!

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175111 Feb 22, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking some serial killer he has the hots for.
You're half right. HAHAHAAAAaaaaaa!

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175112 Feb 22, 2014
Thanks for the laughs, it couldn't have happened without your cooperation.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#175113 Feb 22, 2014
I Am A Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Been to the lodge many times.
Lived in Seattle.
I've been a member since '90, I don't know of anyone who'duv signed you in, worthless troll. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 665,068
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 87,815
The Future of Politics in America 8 min Johnny 118
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 9 min Joe Fortuna 406
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Jedi Mind Master 977,162
I. .My Somali husband and the impending second ... (Feb '14) 24 min Sir didi 9
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) (Feb '14) 43 min Dan sky 12
More from around the web