Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#175006 Feb 20, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter, Barry's keepers should never've let him tell the Ukranians that there "would
be consequences". The only so-called consequences available to Obama are sanctions, and those will do little to nothing to change the crisis in Kiev. Putin, who has a strong dislike for the US, will make sure of that.
<quoted text>
Yer missing the big picture here, Wilfred. Reagan's persona during his election and relection campaigns, AND his persona DURING his 8 year Presidency was one of NO NONSENSE.
The US knew it, and most (or all) foreign powers knew it.
Yes he had a couple of black marks with Iran-Contra, etc., but the bad guys knew better than to rile Ronny (and Nancy).
Other than carrying on Bush foreign policy, Obama's a milquetoast just like his base wants
him, and is easily being pushed around by leaders of countries that wouldn't even consider
it with previous US Presidents.
You say it better than I. Everyone knows Obama doesn't back up his word and the media lets him off the hook as well as most liberals saying well he meant this. And I thought liberals thought that Obama was so bright and such a good communicator and yet he needs a speechwriter for a press conference. Every press conference to date he's given a speech rather than answer questions, so don't tell me he wasn't prepared.
Somehow people have fooled themselves into thinking we have a higher standing in the world with Obama. That's not true, either economically or as a world leader. Nobody believes Obama, heck Americans don't believe Obama.

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Since: Nov 07

Bakersfield, CA

#175007 Feb 20, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You say it better than I. Everyone knows Obama doesn't back up his word and the media lets him off the hook as well as most liberals saying well he meant this. And I thought liberals thought that Obama was so bright and such a good communicator and yet he needs a speechwriter for a press conference. Every press conference to date he's given a speech rather than answer questions, so don't tell me he wasn't prepared.
Somehow people have fooled themselves into thinking we have a higher standing in the world with Obama. That's not true, either economically or as a world leader. Nobody believes Obama, heck Americans don't believe Obama.
Never better Lis, just differently.:-)

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#175009 Feb 21, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>You say it better than I. Everyone knows Obama doesn't back up his word and the media lets him off the hook as well as most liberals saying well he meant this. And I thought liberals thought that Obama was so bright and such a good communicator and yet he needs a speechwriter for a press conference. Every press conference to date he's given a speech rather than answer questions, so don't tell me he wasn't prepared.
Yeah, how about the 'line' he drew and warned not to cross, over chemical weapons in Syria? LOL, Basire al-Assad sure put a lot of stock in that, especially when Putin is patting him on the back and telling him not to worry about that clown Obama.(I'm sure that will offend LittleWillie, seeing how he's one of those stilted Obama supporters)

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#175010 Feb 21, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter, Barry's keepers should never've let him tell the Ukranians that there "would
be consequences". The only so-called consequences available to Obama are sanctions, and those will do little to nothing to change the crisis in Kiev. Putin, who has a strong dislike for the US, will make sure of that.
<quoted text>
Yer missing the big picture here, Wilfred. Reagan's persona during his election and relection campaigns, AND his persona DURING his 8 year Presidency was one of NO NONSENSE.
The US knew it, and most (or all) foreign powers knew it.
Yes he had a couple of black marks with Iran-Contra, etc., but the bad guys knew better than to rile Ronny (and Nancy).
Other than carrying on Bush foreign policy, Obama's a milquetoast just like his base wants
him, and is easily being pushed around by leaders of countries that wouldn't even consider
it with previous US Presidents.
Well said!

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#175011 Feb 21, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late for that friend. Most don't believe a thing he says, more importantly on the world stage he is a bigger joke than Bush ever was. You will not likely here that much in the media that kisses his rear.
"I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straight forward and trustworthy and we had a very good dialogue." ~ George W Bush on Vladimir Putin

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175012 Feb 21, 2014
Apparently CC forgot GW gazed into putin's eyes and got a sense of his soul and judged him to be a honest and honorable man.

Dooooh....

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175013 Feb 21, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well said!
Muchas gracias amigo.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175014 Feb 21, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>It is funny. You sound a bit like my father.
Where did he say you'll never amount to anything?

“Custer @ LBH - Ooops”

Bakersfield, CA

#175015 Feb 21, 2014
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
"I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straight forward and trustworthy and we had a very good dialogue." ~ George W Bush on Vladimir Putin
Oh puhleeeze!
Bush invited him to his ranch in Crawford, something of which BOTH of them found common
ground. But even so, Putin's a former KGB officer, and quite capable of treachery and manipulation in order to benefit himself and Russia.

I have no doubt the 2 of them yukked it up in Crawford, and when Bush visited Moskow.
But GW is not stupid enough not to keep one eye open when dealing with a murdering
thug like Putin. Besides Putin probably liked GW personally, much more than he ever would Barry.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175016 Feb 21, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh puhleeeze!
Bush invited him to his ranch in Crawford, something of which BOTH of them found common
ground. But even so, Putin's a former KGB officer, and quite capable of treachery and manipulation in order to benefit himself and Russia.
I have no doubt the 2 of them yukked it up in Crawford, and when Bush visited Moskow.
But GW is not stupid enough not to keep one eye open when dealing with a murdering
thug like Putin. Besides Putin probably liked GW personally, much more than he ever would Barry.
So why didn't GW employ the same flattering approach to other murdering thug leaders?
It's funny how you ended by commenting how the "murdering thug" Putin liked GW more than Obama.......

If you are trying to make yourself look like a tool, yer doin a damn good job there me boy.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#175017 Feb 21, 2014
bad bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh puhleeeze!
So, what you're saying is the guy practiced in treachery and manipulation probably liked GW more than he would Barry.

Hmmmmm ...

(I recognize this is a silly diversion which has nothing to do with, well, anything at all. Everything that's been said has been about the fingernails on the blackboard reaction to Obama speaking. Ukraine is just what he happened to be talking about; he spoke, so there MUST be something wrong with it.)

My guess is you will find liberals who howled in outrage when Bush said that, and probably plenty who denounced Bush as weak when condemning Russia's incursion/invasion of Georgia in 1988.

Hmmmmmmm again ....

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#175018 Feb 21, 2014
Yellow Mold Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did he say you'll never amount to anything?
Something you've been told many times, by many people, creep. <-o

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175019 Feb 21, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Something you've been told many times, by many people, creep. <-o
I might just be your dad if another guy didn't get to the backseat first......and he wouldn't be your daddy if he would have pulled out quicker.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#175020 Feb 21, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>So, what you're saying is the guy practiced in treachery and manipulation probably liked GW more than he would Barry.
Hmmmmm ...
(I recognize this is a silly diversion which has nothing to do with, well, anything at all. Everything that's been said has been about the fingernails on the blackboard reaction to Obama speaking. Ukraine is just what he happened to be talking about; he spoke, so there MUST be something wrong with it.)
My guess is you will find liberals who howled in outrage when Bush said that, and probably plenty who denounced Bush as weak when condemning Russia's incursion/invasion of Georgia in 1988.
Hmmmmmmm again ....
Oh C'mon you and Yellow Star can't be that naive. Putin doesn't like anyone but himself and there is lots of esteem issues there that sometimes turns him into a dandy and sometimes a thug. I think if you can't talk to your enemies you have big problems and cannot do your job. Cops can do it, therapists can do it, lawyers usually can do it, even if they know the person they are talking to is the scum of the earth, they maintain regard. Obama has no idea how to do that and so his enemies will always get the best of him and realize they have nothing to fear.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#175021 Feb 21, 2014
Yellow Piss Stain is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
I might just be your dad if another guy didn't get to the backseat first......and he wouldn't be your daddy if he would have pulled out quicker.
That's impossible, you wouldn't be caught dead in the back stay of a car with a woman, twinkle toes. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#175022 Feb 21, 2014
Edit* back seat

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#175023 Feb 21, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Oh C'mon you and Yellow Star can't be that naive. Putin doesn't like anyone but himself and there is lots of esteem issues there that sometimes turns him into a dandy and sometimes a thug. I think if you can't talk to your enemies you have big problems and cannot do your job. Cops can do it, therapists can do it, lawyers usually can do it, even if they know the person they are talking to is the scum of the earth, they maintain regard. Obama has no idea how to do that and so his enemies will always get the best of him and realize they have nothing to fear.
Barry O has turned our country's foreign policy into a complete joke. First he kicked off his America Sucks Tour, then he proceeded bow down and kiss the hand of a Moslem king and Chinese Premier, while insulting Israel and the UK every chance he gets. The list goes on and on, this guy has disgraced the office and irreparably damaged our foreign policy. I'm sure that rabid leftist LittleWillie would have a different spin on that and as for Yellow Stain, he's definitely you that naive.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#175024 Feb 21, 2014
Edit* definitely that naive

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175025 Feb 21, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Oh C'mon you and Yellow Star can't be that naive. Putin doesn't like anyone but himself and there is lots of esteem issues there that sometimes turns him into a dandy and sometimes a thug.
I didn't meet with Putin, not sure about WWW...but my guess is neither did he. Neither of us claimed to see into his soul as GW did, nor have we claimed to know him like you and Bob do.

"The more you say, the less you know"

You and CC are the most naive of all.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#175026 Feb 21, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's impossible, you wouldn't be caught dead in the back stay of a car with a woman, twinkle toes. <-o
I sure thought your momma was a woman, are you say in she ain't?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 579,423
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hidingfromyou 818,392
Most incredible Mystery of all-time: an Eternal... 7 min Doctor REALITY 11
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 12 min -TheExam- 1,747
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 14 min Seentheotherside 69,911
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 33 min Neelakaran 5,933
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 609,969
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Good-Evil 2,049
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Porkpie Hat 270,213
More from around the web