Bush is a hero

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#174899 Feb 10, 2014
CatchAll1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that it was Clearwater who told us about his wife, her former life, her conversion, her change from gay to straight.
Others didnt introduce his wife into the discussion. He did. And he says that she herself intends to discuss her situation, in March.
In your case, there was no change, you went straight to gay, leftist turd. <¦-o
Bush Is The Greatest

Newark, OH

#174900 Feb 10, 2014
antonyto wrote:
Its nice to see you've overlooked that he lied every step of the way. If he had any truth for the invasion of Iraq don't you think he would have gotten more support from around the world?
wether he was right or wrong he did it illegaly. Or does that matter?
Bush was the only one with the balls, to take out Saddass Hussein, Hussein deserved to Die !!!!! And so did Bin Laden !!!!! Thank You President Bush !!!!!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174901 Feb 10, 2014
LittleWillie wrote:
<quoted text>A race between I am better than you lesbo and I am better than you Chris would be a photo finish.
Unlike you, I know the difference between someone who disagrees and someone who hates.
That said, using YOUR totally false definition of hate - you're just as hateful as anyone else in this thread, and far more hateful than most.
Sounds more like a description of you. <¦-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174902 Feb 10, 2014
Bush Is Not The Greatest wrote:
<quoted text> Bush was the only one with the balls, to take out Saddass Hussein, Hussein deserved to Die !!!!! And so did Bin Laden !!!!! Thank You President Bush !!!!!
Why didn't his worthless father do it the first time around? <¦-o

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#174903 Feb 10, 2014
Bush Is The Greatest wrote:
<quoted text> Bush was the only one with the balls, to take out Saddass Hussein, Hussein deserved to Die !!!!! And so did Bin Laden !!!!! Thank You President Bush !!!!!
You are most welcome, my fellow American.

Everything I did, I did for you--and Blackwater.

Now be a good boy or girl and vote for my brother Jeb in 2016.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#174904 Feb 10, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I don't buy that. We've all revealed something personal at times without the expectation that the revelation will later be used against us Often it is but it's a low thing to do.
Why would you have an expectation that some low person wouldn't use information you post on a message board back at you?

It's happened to both you and I, and neither one of us was revealing that information in a way that could be seen as invalidating another person's life.
Lost In Transition

United States

#174905 Feb 10, 2014
Bush Is The Greatest wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was the only one with the balls, to take out Saddass Hussein, Hussein deserved to Die !!!!! Thank You President Bush !!!!!
And It only cost us 2 $trillion$ and 35,000 dead or maimed American kids.
What a deal!
Let's find us another two-bit thug and see how much we can pay for him.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174906 Feb 10, 2014
CatchAll1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are most welcome, my fellow American.
Everything I did, I did for you--and Blackwater.
Now be a good boy or girl and vote for my brother Jeb in 2016.
Leftist turd. <¦-o
Chris Clearwater

Hollywood, FL

#174907 Feb 11, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>True - but if I didn't want someone to talk about my wife on a message board, I wouldn't bring her up on a message board.
We share what God has done for us everywhere. On how bigoted people handle it, well that's going to speak and reflect on them.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#174908 Feb 11, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I don't buy that. We've all revealed something personal at times without the expectation that the revelation will later be used against us Often it is but it's a low thing to do.
.. don't you enjoy someone 'going low'??..

Lafayette IN

#174909 Feb 11, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>We share what God has done for us everywhere. On how bigoted people handle it, well that's going to speak and reflect on them.
Bigoted?

You share (in the way the drummer from [insert rock band here] shares in a solo) that other people's lives are wrong in every way, yet you claim that people who react precisely the way people are going to react to that message are the bigots?

From where I'm sitting, it sounds a lot like what you're doing is saying "heh-heh-heh, they called me a bigot so I'll call them one back."

I know what you do. I know why you do it. I have no reason not to believe you are sincere in what you do. In my own way, I do what you do WHEN THE PERSON I'M TALKING TO IS LISTENING, or at least willing to listen.

If they're not listening or at least willing to listen, then the only purposes I'm serving when I'm talking are my own.

Don't get me wrong. I'm willing to talk and have my message rejected, but there's no payoff for me to deliver it in circumstances where it's all but guaranteed it will be.

Just my 12 1/2 cents.

With Established Harem

#174911 Feb 11, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Bigoted?
You share (in the way the drummer from [insert rock band here] shares in a solo) that other people's lives are wrong in every way, yet you claim that people who react precisely the way people are going to react to that message are the bigots?
From where I'm sitting, it sounds a lot like what you're doing is saying "heh-heh-heh, they called me a bigot so I'll call them one back."
I know what you do. I know why you do it. I have no reason not to believe you are sincere in what you do. In my own way, I do what you do WHEN THE PERSON I'M TALKING TO IS LISTENING, or at least willing to listen.
If they're not listening or at least willing to listen, then the only purposes I'm serving when I'm talking are my own.
Don't get me wrong. I'm willing to talk and have my message rejected, but there's no payoff for me to deliver it in circumstances where it's all but guaranteed it will be.
Just my 12 1/2 cents.
.. you nailed it ..

.. the message of 'Woe Is Me' is usually depressing ..

.. imagine sitting across the patio breakfast table from CC on a Saturday morning, savoring the first sip of freshly brewed coffee, basking in the pleasure of a soft, spring day, when you hear ..

CC: "There's no hope, the world is brutal, it's falling apart. The end is near." ..

<< Mrs. CC meanders towards the tulips >>

CC: "Let's go to the Thrift Store and buy all the $.10 bibles and distribute them to the homeless."

<< Mrs. CC remembers a night of passion, the magic of HL's scarves >>

CC: "We'll spread the Lord's message until our dying breath. Right?"

Mrs. CC: "Let's go shopping for scarves."

Lafayette IN

#174912 Feb 11, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you nailed it ..
.. the message of 'Woe Is Me' is usually depressing ..
.. imagine sitting across the patio breakfast table from CC on a Saturday morning, savoring the first sip of freshly brewed coffee, basking in the pleasure of a soft, spring day, when you hear ..
CC: "There's no hope, the world is brutal, it's falling apart. The end is near." ..
<< Mrs. CC meanders towards the tulips >>
CC: "Let's go to the Thrift Store and buy all the $.10 bibles and distribute them to the homeless."
<< Mrs. CC remembers a night of passion, the magic of HL's scarves >>
CC: "We'll spread the Lord's message until our dying breath. Right?"
Mrs. CC: "Let's go shopping for scarves."
Are you related to USA_1, or maybe in (as in currently) the same homeroom?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#174913 Feb 11, 2014
Yas

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174914 Feb 11, 2014
LittleWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you related to USA_1, or maybe in (as in currently) the same homeroom?
Your 12 1/2 cents aren't worth a wooden nickel. <¦-o
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#174915 Feb 11, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that it was Clearwater who told us about his wife, her former life, her conversion, her change from gay to straight.
Others didnt introduce his wife into the discussion. He did. And he says that she herself intends to discuss her situation, in March.
"Yeah but he told us about his wife and we have the right to....... blah, blah, blah" (snore)
You sound like a gossipy 14 year old --------> girl.

Cruising Topix day in and day out looking for amusment by picking on other people with an insecure, overcompensating lesbian as a sidekick.

Heck of a life you've got there, Catcher!

San Francisco, CA

#174916 Feb 11, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yeah but he told us about his wife and we have the right to....... blah, blah, blah" (snore)
You sound like a gossipy 14 year old --------> girl.
Cruising Topix day in and day out looking for amusment by picking on other people with an insecure, overcompensating lesbian as a sidekick.
Heck of a life you've got there, Catcher!
It's a great life, yes.

And with some effort and a little luck, we can bring Clearwater and even you out of the doldroms.

I'm here to help.
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#174917 Feb 11, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a Republican, I'm a conservative libertarian. <¦-o
Libertarian, hm? Well, my view on being more inclusive is not just mine. Here are Rand Paul's comments from two days ago.

Rand Paul Warns Texas Could Turn Blue

Speaking to fellow Republicans in Houston, Sen. Rand Paul predicted that Texas, with a large number of Hispanics, "will be a Democratic state within 10 years if you don't change."

Rand Paul is a US Senator from Kentucky, but he had a stern warning for Texas this weekend: You may be tea party-friendly and predictably Republican-red today, but you could turn blue within a decade if you don’t become more inclusive.
Why Texas? Sen. Paul was raised in the Lone Star State, which his father Ron Paul represented in Congress for 24 years, so he knows the territory and feels at home there.“I speak Texan,” he has said.

More important, perhaps, it’s a key state for any Republican considering a run for the presidency, which Mr. Paul is. Plus, his “bigger tent” message is an important one acknowledged by most GOP leaders, with whom he’d like to be associated even as he pushes his own more libertarian political philosophy.

Speaking to the county Republican organization in Houston Saturday evening, Paul warned that Texas "will be a Democratic state within 10 years if you don't change."

"That doesn't mean we give up on what we believe in, but it means we have to be a more welcoming party,” Paul said, as reported by CNN.“We have to welcome people of all races. We need to welcome people of all classes – business class, working class.”

“We need to have people with ties and without ties, with tattoos and without tattoos; with earrings, without earrings,” he said.“We need a more diverse party. We need a party that looks like America. More to the point, that means attracting more Hispanics, who make up nearly 40 percent of voters there."

Full article@
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2014/02...
====

Of course, you may know more about all this than he does, but I thought I'd pass it along anyway.

San Francisco, CA

#174918 Feb 11, 2014
Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Libertarian, hm? Well, my view on being more inclusive is not just mine. Here are Rand Paul's comments from two days ago.
Rand Paul Warns Texas Could Turn Blue
Speaking to fellow Republicans in Houston, Sen. Rand Paul predicted that Texas, with a large number of Hispanics, "will be a Democratic state within 10 years if you don't change."
But look, your troubles are over!!!!

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Potential Republican Presidential candidate Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) said today that he believes he has a “secret weapon” that will derail Hillary Clinton’s 2016 White House bid:“A little-known affair between her husband and a White House intern, Monica Lewinsky.”

Appearing on the Fox News Channel, Paul told the host Sean Hannity,“Sean, when the American people find out about this scandal, they are going to be shocked, truly shocked. It didn’t get a lot of coverage at the time.”

Asked by Hannity how the scandal could have remained under wraps for so long, Paul replied,“You’ll have to ask Bill and Hillary that. Let’s just say they’ve pulled a lot of strings to keep this story out of the mainstream media.”

“Unfortunately for them, Sean, I have the details on this juicy scandal and I’m prepared to share them with the American people,” he said.“I think it’s going to be a game-changer.”

While he believes that the shocking revelations about President Clinton’s Oval Office dalliances will be enough to destroy Hillary’s 2016 ambitions, Paul confirmed that he has other arrows in his quiver.

“It turns out that Hillary was involved in a business deal called Whitewater,” he said.“When the American people find out about this, it’s going to blow their minds.”

With Established Harem

#174919 Feb 11, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you related to USA_1, or maybe in (as in currently) the same homeroom?
.. like Happy in Snow White, I just want to spread peace, love and joy ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Buck Crick 839,610
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min Vinamese 4,564
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 19 min Inally 3,045
Are afghans and turks white? (May '09) 27 min Time line 445
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min RoSesz 590,577
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min onemale 271,386
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) 55 min Hector Valente 1,713
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 100,065
More from around the web