<quoted text>
Or in a I am better than you lesbo..
.. that's not what Mrs. CC told me ..

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Safety Harbor, FL

#174889 Feb 10, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>A race between I am better than you lesbo and I am better than you Chris would be a photo finish.
Unlike you, I know the difference between someone who disagrees and someone who hates.
That said, using YOUR totally false definition of hate - you're just as hateful as anyone else in this thread, and far more hateful than most.
You do? Tell you what Willie, when people that claim tolerance and claim to not suffer bigots show how empty the words are they post, show nothing but bigotry to Christians I have little to no patience for it. I don't hate anyone but as long as God gives me strength I will call out this nonsense forever. I do hate the double standards. Your right on one thing and I've said as much on another forum. People (Hip is another example) that lie and smear for years on end, its a test of my faith how to handle it. I know I'm told to do good and love him but as of yet have been unable to. Here is hope I one day can get past it. Who knows.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Safety Harbor, FL

#174890 Feb 10, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>A race between I am better than you lesbo and I am better than you Chris would be a photo finish.
Unlike you, I know the difference between someone who disagrees and someone who hates.
That said, using YOUR totally false definition of hate - you're just as hateful as anyone else in this thread, and far more hateful than most.
One question. You don't have to answer it if you don't want to but if you do... What is your thought when a person says outright they contribute more to society than you do?

“Help Cecil Help!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#174891 Feb 10, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
You do? Tell you what Willie, when people that claim tolerance and claim to not suffer bigots show how empty the words are they post, show nothing but bigotry to Christians I have little to no patience for it. I don't hate anyone but as long as God gives me strength I will call out this nonsense forever. I do hate the double standards. Your right on one thing and I've said as much on another forum. People (Hip is another example) that lie and smear for years on end, its a test of my faith how to handle it. I know I'm told to do good and love him but as of yet have been unable to. Here is hope I one day can get past it. Who knows.
Oh, I don't think you hate anyone.

I also think you're profoundly mistaken (at best) when you attribute hate to people who disagree with you.

As far as I can see, Chris, you "hate" that double standard so much that you've adopted it for yourself.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#174892 Feb 10, 2014
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
One question. You don't have to answer it if you don't want to but if you do... What is your thought when a person says outright they contribute more to society than you do?
That I was talking to a loser possibly with serious insecurity issues - or a troll out to get a reaction, which is a specific kind of loser.

That's what I'd think if I didn't take the bait.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#174893 Feb 10, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
Perhaps, but Happy Lesbo should leave his wife out of it. It's just rude.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#174894 Feb 10, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps, but Happy Lesbo should leave his wife out of it. It's just rude.
Don't forget that it was Clearwater who told us about his wife, her former life, her conversion, her change from gay to straight.

Others didnt introduce his wife into the discussion. He did. And he says that she herself intends to discuss her situation, in March.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#174895 Feb 10, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps, but Happy Lesbo should leave his wife out of it. It's just rude.
True - but if I didn't want someone to talk about my wife on a message board, I wouldn't bring her up on a message board.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#174896 Feb 10, 2014
lisw wrote:
..'Woe Is Me' made his Mrs. public fodder by revealing her lesbianism ..

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#174897 Feb 10, 2014
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
..'Woe Is Me' made his Mrs. public fodder by revealing her lesbianism ..
That's kinda true.

When Chris used his wife's story on a message board, he left himself vulnerable to the sort of immature 'witty retort' you threw at him.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#174898 Feb 10, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>True - but if I didn't want someone to talk about my wife on a message board, I wouldn't bring her up on a message board.
I don't buy that. We've all revealed something personal at times without the expectation that the revelation will later be used against us Often it is but it's a low thing to do.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#174899 Feb 10, 2014
CatchAll1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that it was Clearwater who told us about his wife, her former life, her conversion, her change from gay to straight.
Others didnt introduce his wife into the discussion. He did. And he says that she herself intends to discuss her situation, in March.
In your case, there was no change, you went straight to gay, leftist turd. <¦-o
Bush Is The Greatest

Lima, OH

#174900 Feb 10, 2014
antonyto wrote:
Its nice to see you've overlooked that he lied every step of the way. If he had any truth for the invasion of Iraq don't you think he would have gotten more support from around the world?
wether he was right or wrong he did it illegaly. Or does that matter?
Bush was the only one with the balls, to take out Saddass Hussein, Hussein deserved to Die !!!!! And so did Bin Laden !!!!! Thank You President Bush !!!!!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174901 Feb 10, 2014
LittleWillie wrote:
Sounds more like a description of you. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174902 Feb 10, 2014
Bush Is Not The Greatest wrote:
<quoted text> Bush was the only one with the balls, to take out Saddass Hussein, Hussein deserved to Die !!!!! And so did Bin Laden !!!!! Thank You President Bush !!!!!
Why didn't his worthless father do it the first time around? <¦-o

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#174903 Feb 10, 2014
Bush Is The Greatest wrote:
<quoted text> Bush was the only one with the balls, to take out Saddass Hussein, Hussein deserved to Die !!!!! And so did Bin Laden !!!!! Thank You President Bush !!!!!
You are most welcome, my fellow American.

Everything I did, I did for you--and Blackwater.

Now be a good boy or girl and vote for my brother Jeb in 2016.

“Help Cecil Help!”

Lafayette IN

#174904 Feb 10, 2014
lisw wrote:
<quoted text>I don't buy that. We've all revealed something personal at times without the expectation that the revelation will later be used against us Often it is but it's a low thing to do.
Why would you have an expectation that some low person wouldn't use information you post on a message board back at you?

It's happened to both you and I, and neither one of us was revealing that information in a way that could be seen as invalidating another person's life.
Lost In Transition

United States

#174905 Feb 10, 2014
Bush Is The Greatest wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was the only one with the balls, to take out Saddass Hussein, Hussein deserved to Die !!!!! Thank You President Bush !!!!!
And It only cost us 2 $trillion$ and 35,000 dead or maimed American kids.
What a deal!
Let's find us another two-bit thug and see how much we can pay for him.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174906 Feb 10, 2014
CatchAll1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are most welcome, my fellow American.
Everything I did, I did for you--and Blackwater.
Now be a good boy or girl and vote for my brother Jeb in 2016.
Leftist turd. <¦-o
Chris Clearwater

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#174907 Feb 11, 2014
WildWeirdWillie wrote:
<quoted text>True - but if I didn't want someone to talk about my wife on a message board, I wouldn't bring her up on a message board.
We share what God has done for us everywhere. On how bigoted people handle it, well that's going to speak and reflect on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Bongo 122,782
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min old_moose 6,634
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min kent 681,599
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,430
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... (Jun '16) 2 hr Christ sans politics 101
Guilty of a DUI or DWI? Important IDRC Info (Jan '12) 2 hr Durka 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 619,440
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr New Age Spiritual... 982,158
More from around the web