Bush is a hero
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#174620 Jan 22, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, does it bother you, that your Somalian warlord chieftain performs procreation duties on your wife? Or due you not care, because you get all the action you can handle with the pre teen boys at the ole mosque, barbaric khat chewing pirate? <¦-o
Not a chocolate somalian/pirate ! You are racist and ignorant...and paranoid!

United States

#174621 Jan 22, 2014
ADD!

Sadia Ali Aden, Somali American writer and human rights activist

Somalia Declares State of Emergency After Intense Fighting

www.democracynow.org , June 22, 2009
"
After September 11, the Bush administration decided to reengage with Somalia, but not with the local authorities, but with warlords.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#174622 Jan 22, 2014
UidiotSOMALIANPIRATE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a chocolate somalian/pirate ! You are racist and ignorant...and paranoid!
You're a racist CHOCOLATE FACE! How many times have you gone on anti Jew rants and exposed on your pro la raza anti White view points, dumb khat chewing Somali pirate. BWHAHAHAHA! <¦-o

United States

#174623 Jan 22, 2014
Penny Lernoux
author and American investigative reporter who specialized in Central and South American affairs, Cry of the People, p56

"The Americans are killing us" is a cry repeated throughout Latin America, often by once-loyal friends of the United States who were brought up to believe that U.S. democracy is a "shining beacon for the Free World." Between 1950 and 1975 the United States trained 71,651 Latin-American military personnel, including 8 of the region's current dictators, and in addition supplied $2.5 billion worth of armaments.

United States

#174624 Jan 22, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're a racist CHOCOLATE FACE! How many times have you gone on anti Jew rants and exposed on your pro la raza anti White view points, dumb khat chewing Somali pirate. BWHAHAHAHA! <¦-o
Wrong ! Not Anti-jew bUT Anti_zionist idealogy,, even some of their own kind want to run away from there war mongering brothers the Zionist , And some of Latins want not thing to do with Laraza! And Some of My White Americans want not thing to do with you White Supermacist Neocons warring idealogy ! You are ignorant., i didn't rant, i support it with facts from Freedom of Info , and Congressional Library archive support that these warring idealogical is ruining the nation!

United States

#174625 Jan 22, 2014
ADD! Former U.N weapons inspector Scott Ritter, Boston, 2001, about planned US war on Iraq
The First Casualty. editorial

In These Times, Nov 2002. p1
'
The national security of the United States of America has been hijacked by a handful of neoconservatives who are using their position of authority to pursue their own ideologically driven political ambitions, and the day we go to war for that reason is the day that we have failed collectively as a nation.

United States

#174626 Jan 22, 2014
Paul Craig Roberts
[Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under Ronald Reagan (left after first term because of corruption) and former editor of the Wall Street Journal]
www.opednews.com , August 25, 2008

Americans no longer have a government that is for the people and by the people. They have a government for and by special interests and an insane ideology (NeoCon).

United States

#174627 Jan 23, 2014
John Perkins, Confessions of Economic Hit Man, p26

We were promoting U.S. foreign policy and corporate interests. We were driven by greed rather than by any desire to make life better for the vast majority of Indonesians. A word came to mind: corporatocracy. I was not sure whether I had heard it before or had just invented it, but it seemed to describe perfectly the new elite who had made up their minds to attempt to rule the planet.

United States

#174628 Jan 23, 2014
i slapped bItched you ignorant US war mongering /war-for-profiteers /mercenaries /grunters/war supporters left and right so much it not even funny! Bahhahahaaaa
UidiotRacemakeWo rldpeace

United States

#174629 Jan 23, 2014
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Senate Republicans stopped the veterans jobs bill Wednesday by forcing a budget point of order vote.
Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (R-Ill.) requested a motion to waive the budget point of order, which was raised by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.). Democrats needed 60 votes, but got only 58.
The Veterans Jobs Corp Act would have created new job-training programs to help veterans find work in targeted fields such as national park conservation, historic preservation projects, police work and firefighting, among others.
The Senate Republicans shot down another piece of President Obama’s $447 billion jobs bill.
The chamber failed to advance a measure to spend $50 billion on highway, rail, transit and airport improvements and another $10 billion as seed money for an infrastructure bank designed to spark private investment in construction. The vote was 51 to 49 in favor, but the measure needed 60 votes to proceed to a full debate

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#174630 Jan 23, 2014
UidiotRacemakeWorldpeace wrote:
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Senate Republicans stopped the veterans jobs bill Wednesday by forcing a budget point of order vote.
Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (R-Ill.) requested a motion to waive the budget point of order, which was raised by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.). Democrats needed 60 votes, but got only 58.
The Veterans Jobs Corp Act would have created new job-training programs to help veterans find work in targeted fields such as national park conservation, historic preservation projects, police work and firefighting, among others.
The Senate Republicans shot down another piece of President Obama’s $447 billion jobs bill.
The chamber failed to advance a measure to spend $50 billion on highway, rail, transit and airport improvements and another $10 billion as seed money for an infrastructure bank designed to spark private investment in construction. The vote was 51 to 49 in favor, but the measure needed 60 votes to proceed to a full debate
Wonder what the response would have been, if say, badbob had posted this?

People here would actually have read it.....

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174631 Jan 23, 2014
UidiotSOMALIANPIRATE wrote:
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, I see you went on another spam carpet bombing session. No one reads your tiresome cut and paste hack jobs, Somali pirate. <¦-o

Location hidden

#174632 Jan 23, 2014
In other news...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

Another Governor Goodhair....the indictments have begun!!

Politicians should be rounded up like cattle, and herded into a Grand Jury room, just on general principles.

JMO

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174633 Jan 23, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
In other news...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
Another Governor Goodhair....the indictments have begun!!
Politicians should be rounded up like cattle, and herded into a Grand Jury room, just on general principles.
JMO
How about former New Jersey governor Jon Corzine, you know the guy that the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, Chris Christie defeated. Corzine (formerly part of the Goldman Sachs rat pack) went on to take a cushy job as CEO of MF Global (a company who was sucking off the Obama stimulus teet) and during the company's bankruptcy hearings, 1.6 billion dollars went missing. The best Corzine could do is say (a man that Vice President Joe Biden coined as the smartest man he knows) said he didn't know where the money went. Eric Holder of course wouldn't investigate, even at the insistance of the bankruptcy court. So this just shows that the DOJ won't go after anyone involved with the DNC. <¦-o

Location hidden

#174634 Jan 23, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How about former New Jersey governor Jon Corzine, you know the guy that the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, Chris Christie defeated. Corzine (formerly part of the Goldman Sachs rat pack) went on to take a cushy job as CEO of MF Global (a company who was sucking off the Obama stimulus teet) and during the company's bankruptcy hearings, 1.6 billion dollars went missing. The best Corzine could do is say (a man that Vice President Joe Biden coined as the smartest man he knows) said he didn't know where the money went. Eric Holder of course wouldn't investigate, even at the insistance of the bankruptcy court. So this just shows that the DOJ won't go after anyone involved with the DNC. <¦-o
I don't recall specifying a party....they're all crooks and shnooks.

JMO
Release The Info

Netherlands

#174635 Jan 23, 2014
Please, anyone who's reading this, GET THE WORD OUT!

This is very crucial and important, if this guy is a fraud, the WORLD needs to know!

Here are some helpful links to any one TRULY interested in the phenomenom!!!

If this guy is a hoax, then the WORLD needs to know how he fabricated his stories.

If not, then we need real physicists and scientists to analyze his documentation and evidence!

;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

https://twitter.com/StanRomanek

SPREAD THE WORD FAR AND WIDE!

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#174636 Jan 24, 2014
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I don't recall specifying a party....they're all crooks and shnooks.
JMO
You didn't, just your example was a crooked republican, so I gave an example of an even more crooked democrat.

Location hidden

#174637 Jan 24, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't, just your example was a crooked republican, so I gave an example of an even more crooked democrat.
Yep...all crooks and shnooks, regardless of party affiliation.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#174638 Jan 24, 2014
I'm gonna throw this out there. I could have my facts messed up about this but.

Didn't Wisconsin have a recall election for their Governor because of his stance with the governments workers union?

I thought they had said he misrepresented himself and didnt follow through with his campaign promises and had a reelection.

Well now I'm wondering IF that was the case couldn't we follow the same process with Obama?

I wonder how many votes he would have lost in the last election had he been honest about Obama Care before the election.

Any comments?
Lyndi

Sarasota, FL

#174639 Jan 24, 2014
Rider on the Storm wrote:
I'm gonna throw this out there. I could have my facts messed up about this but.
Didn't Wisconsin have a recall election for their Governor because of his stance with the governments workers union?
I thought they had said he misrepresented himself and didnt follow through with his campaign promises and had a reelection.
Well now I'm wondering IF that was the case couldn't we follow the same process with Obama?
I wonder how many votes he would have lost in the last election had he been honest about Obama Care before the election.
Any comments?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2013/11/18/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 48,762
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Atheist Buster 971,700
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 8 min andet1987 2,064
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 9 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Just Think 646,635
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Brian_G 445,723
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,695
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Annaleigh 105,621
More from around the web